Defendant and Victim - Cover

Defendant and Victim

Copyright© 2010 by mkuncertain

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A teacher goes on trial for rape he didn't commit, but gets offered a defence lawyer with a difference. Along the way he learns how to live a more enjoyable, amoral life while his accuser learns how to be a real victim.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Tit-Fucking   Teacher/Student   School  

“Your honour, gentlemen of the jury”, Mr Stansen stepped up, grandstanding as he gestured with a sweep to the trembling teen stood before them, dressed in a lewd parody of a school uniform.

“Taylor Mayes, our supposed victim and confirmed cock-tease”, he spat, “Has given statements as to her version of events. And the defendant, our respected teacher Mark, has given his. Let’s run through the events of that night shall we? According to Mark, Taylor took his hand and pressed it to her breast. Mark, if you would be so kind?”

Mark didn’t hesitate now. He could feel his heart beat loudly, much like it had on that night, but now it wasn’t with fear or anxiety. He reached up and brought his palm to one of her breasts, squeezing through the thin cotton as he wished he’d done before. Taylor whimpered, her gaze downcast.

“If you insist”, he said, smiling but never taking his eyes off the girl in front of him. Judge, jury and lawyers all chuckled in shared humour, which only sounded menacing to Taylor.

“According to Mr Slater, Taylor had offered him sexual favours in return for better grades. According to Taylor, she’d merely wanted to speak about grades when he had grabbed her of his own volition. To be honest gentlemen, I don’t really think this difference of opinion is particularly important.”

At this point Mark would perhaps have protested, but he was more interested in kneading the young flesh in his hand.

“She looks like that. She wasn’t wearing a bra. She came to him after hours. Even if she didn’t offer in words, she offered in action. And if she didn’t know she was doing that, well she would soon learn from our teacher. Now, again their statements differ on what happened next. Taylor claims that Mr. Slater bent her over one of the desks - much like the desk we have here. Mr. Slater on the other hand, claims that he rebuffed her and pushed her away - onto one of the desks. Now Mr. Slater is a married man, with a beautiful wife Rosie ... Rosie? Could you please stand up?”

The curvy brunette in her smartly tailored dress was happy to get some attention and stood up from her chair, smiling.

“Thank you Rosie”, Stansen continued, “A classy woman who Mr. Slater is devoted and loyal to. Of course he wanted to push away Taylor. Of course that’s what he claims. The last thing he wants to do is embarrass this blameless woman or to hurt her. Mark really does love you very much Rosie”

Mark was looking at her now, still fondling the young breast in front of him, only inches away from the blonde as he watched his wife smile and tear up with emotion as she nodded,

“I know Mark”, she blew him a kiss, “I love you too! I’m so proud of you!”

“Thank you Rosie”, Mr. Stansen said, “You may sit. Your honour, Mr. Slater loves his wife and only wanted to be loyal to her. What does that tell you about our young harlot here then? Does she respect marriage? Or does she care only about the attention of men? So much so that she is willing to humiliate Mr. Slater, to dare to complain about the justice, yes JUSTICE that Mr. Slater meted out to her that night!”

Taylor flinched at the word, her mind racing and confused. What was happening here? She’d been in a daze all day, perhaps longer. Perhaps since that night. This was never what she expected to happen but at the same time, she didn’t know what she actually thought would happen.

“Now, whether Mr. Slater actually ‘pushed’ Ms. Mayes away”, he air quoted the word, his inflection making it clear how little he believed that, “Is not important really. In the grand scheme of things. His words say that he did and I’m sure his heart feels similarly. The man, Mark Slater, wanted no part of this wretched whore and I believe him when he says that he did nothing unfaithful or untoward with her. The man went home to his loving wife, still ever loyal”

Rosie was nodding along like she was a believer in church.

“The TEACHER, however, Mr. Slater. He has a different duty, a different calling. So, ‘push’, ‘shove’, ‘bend over’, whatever, for all we know”, Stansen suddenly grabbed a mass of Taylor’s hair and yanked her by her scalp, over and down so she slammed, front first onto the desk, a strangled yelp escaping her lips, “Ms. Mayes has spent the last however many months flirting, teasing and offering herself to man after man after man and most of all to our defendant here. In that sense, she bent herself over that desk, and might as well have written ‘Fuck Me’ in lipstick on her ass too!”

“Damn right”, growled the judge.

Taylor was quite the sight for Mark now, her skirt riding up to reveal the long pale lengths of her legs, encased in delicious dark stockings, quivering slightly as they awkwardly tried to find purchase on the floor. Mr. Stansen had her head held down uncomfortably, which just made her body squirm in an enticing way. Her ass, only slightly covered by tight, dark and slightly translucent underwear, was like a beacon to him. He’d stepped forward and was stroking it, down to her legs, before he even realised, like he was trying to quiet a scared horse.

“Please, no”, said Taylor.

“Thank you Ms. Mayes, you’re a natural at re-enactments I have to say”, Stansen said with a grin, “Now Mr. Slater, if you would demonstrate for court how you began your lesson”

Mark wasn’t even looking at him now. He brought his hand up high and brought it down with a huge slap on her ass, that echoed round the court room. After the first he paused before he followed it up, rapid fire, with ten more. He forgot where he was as he unloaded his anger onto her.

“Now, many of you more liberal types would say you should never, even in disciplining one, never strike a child...”, began Stansen.

“She’s not a child”, Mark interrupted, “Anyone can see that.” A light had gone on in his head.

Taylor was no longer wriggling now, all the resistance had gone out of her. Mr. Stansen let go of her and stepped back.

“Some girls”, declared Mark, taking over, “Grow up older than their age. Unfortunately for us men, as we then get judged for doing only what comes naturally, what we are wired to do”, he spanked her again, before rubbing her now reddened ass through her underwear.

“You girls need our guidance Taylor”, he said, before he slipped his fingers under her panties and began pulling them down, “You crave it really. When you were sucking off pens in my class, you were telling me. I’m sorry I didn’t listen sooner.”

The black scrap of cloth dropped the rest of the way down her legs, as she only whimpered.

“You know what you offered me girl”, he moved behind her and ground his hard-on, straining at his pants, into the cleft of her ass, before bending over, his face inches from hers. He could see her eyes filled with tears but it only made him grind that bit harder.

“I’m sorry I didn’t take you up on it Taylor”, he half whispered. She closed her eyes, knowing that whatever came now was her fault.

“You can’t go around, acting like a little wanna-be cock-socket without consequences Ms Mayes!”, he shouted at her, “I need you to see that!”

Mr. Stansen was nodding. Indeed, the judge, jury, even the prosecutor showed signs of agreement.

Mark slowly pulled down his fly, undid his belt, before pulling out his erect cock. He’d never felt such lust through his veins, never felt so painfully stiff.

“You go Mark!”, claim a cry from one of rapt audience in the court, followed by cheers, a smattering of applause and the unmistakable encouragement of Rosie, “That’s my man!”

As he braced himself behind Taylor she suddenly felt her paralysis lift. Her body was hers again, her voice her own. It was like the puppet strings had suddenly gone slack.

“Wait”, she cried out, “Please, I’ve never ... I’ve never done it before!”

That was greeted with roars of laughter and an arm in her back as she tried to get up.

“She really should get an Oscar”, said the Judge.

“You’ve never been raped before, either”, said Mark bitterly, before he brought his fingers to the lips of her cunny and began roughly stroking, “And I’ve never raped anyone either. Guess there’s a first time for everything.”

He shoved one finger into her cunt and was surprised to find it slip in easily. Her pussy was sodden.

“My god, she’s fucking wet!”, Mark laughed.

“Really?”, asked the Judge.

“Er, objection!”, shouted the prosecutor, who’d almost forgotten he had a role in the trial, “I’ll er, need to confirm that first.”

“Quite right”, said the judge as he got up and out of his booth, hurrying down to the court room floor, “Come on lads”, he gestured to the jury.

For the second time that day, Taylor was suddenly surrounded on all sides with leering men, and now she was even more helpless. She had control of her body but Mr. Slater was holding her down and besides, she was terrified. She couldn’t help it if she was wet! But they chuckled and joked about her as, one by one, they penetrated her with one or two fingers.

“Damn Mark, you’re definitely off the hook now”, came one voice.

“Hey Mark, all due respect, your wife is hot. You did good there. Still, you can’t turn down good pussy right?”

They were having an impromptu social event, with Taylor’s body and mostly her vagina as the main attraction.

“Shit”, said one voice, from behind her as his fingers sawed in and out of her, “I almost felt bad for her but she wants this!”

Shamefully, the repeated intrusions into her were feeling good, better than anything she’d felt in her young life.

“Felt bad for her? What’s wrong with you?”

“Hey, I said ‘almost’!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.