Defendant and Victim - Cover

Defendant and Victim

Copyright© 2010 by mkuncertain

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A teacher goes on trial for rape he didn't commit, but gets offered a defence lawyer with a difference. Along the way he learns how to live a more enjoyable, amoral life while his accuser learns how to be a real victim.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Tit-Fucking   Teacher/Student   School  

Mark stood frozen, half naked. Behind him lithe body of Erin Stansen lay trembling as she came down from her multiple climaxes, a slight smile on her dazed, cum-splattered face, her eyes unseeing as they stared at the ceiling. In front of him, Erin's father and his own wife, Rosie, were looking at him.

"There you are sweetie!", cooed Rosie as she hurried to her husband. She kissed him on the cheek and ran a hand appreciatively against his chest, "Here, let me" Quickly, with the familiarity that comes only with love and intimacy, she retrieved the teacher's shirt and tie and began helping him to dress. Mark remained in shock – not just at his wife's complete lack of reaction to his obvious infidelity but also to her gentleness and devotion. Ever since the arrest she'd been cold towards him but now she was the wife he remembered. Actually she was more than that – the wife he remembered without a hint of jealousy. Did she really not know what he'd just done?

Once he was dressed they were ushered out of the room by a similarly unperturbed Mr. Stansen who informed them they already had a lunch booked for them at a nearby restaurant. After the couple left, the lawyer turned to his daughter. "Well?" In reply she stretched and gave a long sigh, before delicately scooping some semen from her cheek and sucking it down, "Mmmm ... he'll do nicely"

Mark sat utterly confused in the restaurant with his wife, barely looking at the menu in front of him. He'd betrayed his marriage vows with another woman, enjoyed an exquisite high unlike any he'd ever had before in his relatively straight-laced life and he'd been caught by Rosie. And yet she smiled contentedly from her seat opposite him and was nothing but attentive and doting. After ordering for the both of them, a slight frown creased her pretty face,

"Oh darling, I have to apologise to you!" If Mark had been drinking he would have spat out his water – instead he took a gulp from his glass to reassure himself that he was still in reality. " ... Ok", he replied.

"Mark, the way I've been treating you ... I hope you can forgive me. I should have been supportive instead of jealous. If I'd known the whole story about everything, about how that girl led you on and how you were just being a good teacher to her, well I wouldn't have been such a bitch to you." The teacher had lost count of the number of times he'd been shocked today and this was just another example. No word of what she'd just witnessed but a grovelling apology? "After seeing everything in court though, and speaking to that wonderful Mr. Stansen", she continued, reaching over to clasp his hand, and looking into his eyes, "I just wanted to say that I'm so proud of you dear. Making that young girl learn her lesson by fucking her ... there are so few men that would do that, so few teachers. Especially with everything you've had to suffer because of it!"

"But I told you", protested Mark, "I didn't have sex with her! She made it all up!" "Oh sweetie", she patted his hand patronisingly, "You don't have to lie any more and you don't have to cover it up. I understand!", she stroked his palm reassuringly, "Mr. Stansen explained that you might feel a lot of guilt and anger because of it, that you might try to deny it ... but it's ok. It's normal to feel like you've done something bad. And that cock-tease charging you with rape as though you're the one that committed a crime ... that just makes you feel worse. But really, Mr. Stansen said this is common for victims of rape like you – it'll just need therapy to fix. By the way, how did your therapy session with Miss Stansen go?"

"Wait ... what? I'm a victim of rape? Therapy? I don't understand?!" "Of course you're a victim dear, and I'm going to support you to help get over it", Rosie explained patiently, "That school-girl induced your rape of her, even though I know you'd rather have left her alone. Didn't Miss Stansen explain this in your therapy session?"

"What therapy session?!" "The last half-hour you spent with Miss Stansen dear! She's supposed to be helping you get over your ordeal. That's why she was dressed in the same school uniform. I mean ... that's why she had your semen on her face, right?", Rosie looked a little uncertain suddenly.

Mark's initial instinct was to try to deny it all but that would have been stupid. Besides ... his wife actually seemed to be ok with the idea. Cautiously he replied, " ... Yes. Right, sorry hon, I guess I must have forgotten. It was quite an intense session. Lot's of feelings and that." "Good", said Rosie relieved, "I mean you're still my husband after all! I know you wouldn't fuck any old bimbo just because you felt like it. You've always been such a good man to me Mark. And in return, I'm gonna support you doing whatever you need to get over all this. No matter how many sessions with Miss Stansen it takes!"

"Oh ... more sessions?", asked Mark, feigning nonchalance. "Of course. Can you believe their firm are gonna pay for it all too? They really are just wonderful!", his wife gushed. Mark could only agree.

He was so dazed through out lunch that he never noticed Rosie slipping the vials of blue powder into Coke. For a second she felt bad about keeping secrets from her devoted husband, but then Mr. Stansen said it was necessary – for his own good and the good of the court case. And as she'd said before, Mr. Stansen really was wonderful. He knew what was best.

"Gentlemen of the jury, your honour, I'd like to examine more closely the events of the night in question with the help of the defendant and the accuser, misguided Miss Taylor Mayes. Mr Slater? Miss Mayes? If you would."

As Mark took his place he could see that Taylor was reluctant to come forward – not surprising considering her previous experience. As she manoeuvred her way through though he could see another reason – she'd undergone a little make-over.

"As you can see, Miss Mayes has cleaned up nicely after our little demonstration earlier", Mr Stansen said with a smile, referring to the demented bukkake mere hours ago, "But her clothes were sadly not going to be clean in time so we, the defence, thought it would be appropriate to provide young Taylor with some new clothes – actually, with a school uniform that will help us all understand what actually happened on that night. And I'd like to thank your honour and the very reasonable prosecution for agreeing to enforce this outfit change"

Taylor herself didn't seem that happy about it. Her delicate pale blonde hair was still teased down her back, but now over a figure hugging translucent blouse, sleeves ending at the elbow. It's shape showed how slender her build was while the material contrasted with the black bra showing through from underneath. The blouse was untucked but in truth it ended barely touching the waist of her skirt, a skirt nothing like her pleated school one. Instead it was a tight lycra black thing that stuck to the curves of her hips and ass and only those curves – it ended at the very top of her thighs. Two garter straps protruded from underneath, leading down to opaque black stockings that started mid-thigh, leaving a good couple of inches of succulent pale flesh free, before running down her slightly skinny but still alluring legs to where she tottered on high heels.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.