Double Date
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by heryankee

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I double date with Nadine and her mom. We wind up swappinbg dates

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   Swinging   Oral Sex  

I was 19 years old and a pharmacy student. I worked at a drug store and was dating one of the customer's daughters. Henry was the pharmacist. He was older and married. Henry was also a ladies man and often stepped out on his wife. He was intimate with several of our female customers. His next target was Nadine's mom. Nadine was my girlfriend. Beatrice agreed to go out with him if they would not be alone.

Beatrice (Nadine's mom) was an ex Vegas showgirl. She was a widow for about 5 years and she was absolutely gorgeous. As far as I know she hadn't dated since her husband passed away. The truth is I had tried and she declined but introduced me to Nadine. Nadine and I had been dating for about a year and often spent the night in Nadine's room. Beatrice didn't complain except about the noise, teasing us in the morning. Nadine said she was jealous and offered to lend me to Beatrice. Her mother blushed, bright red, stammered, and declined. The next week she accepted the date with Henry. The condition of the date was that it be a double date. I figured Bea knew Henry was married and would enjoy the night out and not have to worry about putting out for him. We agreed to join them. (Nadine made it clear that I had no choice.)

Saturday night we went to a nice restaurant and a movie. Nadine and I made out in the dark theater but, but Beatrice fought Henry off the entire time. When we got the women home we were invited in for coffee. We sat in the living room while it was perking. I pulled Nadine onto my lap, and Henry pulled Bea on to his. I kissed Nadine and he kissed Bea a heated make out session between my girlfriend and I. Henry was an octopus and Bea fought him constantly. Things stopped when the coffee was ready. After the coffee Bea shoved Henry out the door and her daughter and I went into Nadine's bedroom for the night. The next week Bea had agreed to another double date.

As the second date approached Henry and I worked together every day. That is when the plan began.

Henry asked. "Would you like to fuck Beatrice?

"You are nuts I am her daughter's boyfriend"

"If you could, would you?"

"I don't know."

Henry smiled.

I figured he was just talking, and went back to filling the prescription I was working on.

The next double date was similar to the first. We wound up necking while the coffee was perking and Beatrice did not seem to be fighting Henry as hard as last time. After the coffee we went back into the living room. Henry said switch and pulled Nadine into his lap. Beatrice laughed and sat in mine. Henry kissed Nadine and Bea sat paralyzed as I kissed her. MY tongue entered her mouth and instinctively she responded. Without thinking my hand cupped her large breast. Her lips and tongue went wild as she moaned into my mouth. My hand slipped under her skirt. Her legs parted and soon I was cupping her panty covered pussy. The gusset was hot and wet.

"Don't" she panted But Bea made no move to close her legs. I slipped a finger into the leg band of her panties. I looked and Henry was sucking on Nadine's breast as she held him tightly to her chest. My finger slipped into Beatrice's' hot wet core.

"Please stop"

I ignored her word as she continued to allow access to her pussy. I looked over and Nadine had Henry's cock out and was pulling on it. I guided Bea's hand to my hardness.

She gasped.

"This isn't right"

But she didn't let go of my hardness.

I whispered in her ear.

"Suck it."

"I shouldn't"

"You know you want to."

Her hand went to my zipper; she slipped off my lap onto her knees. Her hand went inside my fly pulling out my cock. Bea licked her lips and kissed the head of my cock.

"This is so wrong"

I did not say anything, I my hand on the back of her head and gently pressed forward. Bea did not resist, her mouth opened and slid down my hard shaft, stopping about halfway. I groaned as she came up dragging her tongue along the bottom of my hard penis. She repeated this several times, each time going deeper until her nose pressed into my pubic hair. She stayed deep and began to swallow. Her throat was milking my cock and I could do nothing but groan in pleasure. She withdrew and said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.