Relief Is Just a Phone Call Away - Cover

Relief Is Just a Phone Call Away

Copyright© 2010 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I damn neared fainted, never in a million years would I expect Dwayne to say those words. I knew a threesome was one of John’s ultimate fantasies. However, it has always been one of my favorite things to do, and not with just any man, but him. I still quivered as I recalled how hot our sex sessions were.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

My name is Deana. I'm five-four, and consider myself to be a sexy BBW with emerald-green eyes, and long red hair. John, my husband, is six-one, the size of a linebacker, with brown-eyes, and curly salt-pepper hair. He's kinky just like me. We've been married about five years, and have been swingers for three. The two of us have done many satisfying threesomes, and a few foursomes. As for me, I will try anything fun, as long as there is no pain, kids, or animals involved. My favorite swinging adventure is a MFM; this is a story about one of them.

I have always been extra friendly toward a longtime friend of mine called Dwayne. He's one of my past lovers. John and he have also become close friends. However, we do keep in contact thanks to the internet and cell phones. I also know that my feelings fuel John's ultimate fantasy a threesome. Although we have yet to do a FMF, he loves watching another man fuck me. I'd do that in a heartbeat with Dwayne, but he lives out of state. It has never happened, until now.

One Friday, while John was out walking the dog, he called Dwayne to see how he was doing. To his surprise, he was very disheartened, because his wife just left him.

"Aw man, that's awful. I wish we could do something to help you get through this."

"I do too. I cannot sleep, nor do anything without seeing her. Last night I awoke hugging my pillow and screaming her name."

John paused for a moment, in the back of his mind the wheels were already turning. Deana could soothe his trouble with some snuggles, kisses, and hot sex. It wouldn't solve everything, but sure make him feel better. "Dwayne, I have a suggestion."

"What's that, right now I am willing to try anything to ease my pain."

"Well it won't solve your problem, but take your mind, off things for awhile. It involves me, you, and Deana."

"John, are you suggesting what I think you are? I hope so because I could use the touch of a woman, now, not to mention some hot sex." He sighed then paused, "Do you think Deana would go for it?"

"Well, we both know how hot she is, and you already know we are swingers. I am sure she'd jump at the chance."

"I'm not sure man, our breakup hurt her badly."

John knew I would say yes because I was always talking about having sex with Dwayne again with him present and joining in on the fun. "Call her, see what she says."

"Why not damn-it, I'm horny and bored as hell right now."

John walked into the living room and told me he'd called Dwayne and had a bit of news to tell me. Before I could ask what, he told me, "His wife just left him," omitting the part of having a threesome.

"Damn-it, that stinks. I thought they were so happy. I wish he lived closer, we could at least invite him to dinner, just to take his mind off his troubles."

John smirked, winked, and kissed me. "Love I think you could do more than that."

My whole body reacted, because I knew exactly what John meant. "Ooooh, I could, because I remember how hot he was in bed. However, my dear, he doesn't live close enough to do that."

Before he could answer, my cell phone rang. "Hello."

"Hey, you sexy green-eyed angel, how are you?"

"Hi baby. I'm fine. Hey, John just told me what happened, and I really feel sorry for you. I know you must be going through hell right now. Are you okay?"

"Thanks for caring doll, but I'm about as okay as I can be due to the situation. I'm just taking it slow and easy. I do however have a problem."

With piqued interest I asked, "What's that?"

"I'm in the middle of nowhere, bored, and horny as hell."

I chuckled. "I seem to recall you're always bored and horny?"

I heard him laugh, "You know me all too well. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, go for it."

"I want to be held by a woman right now, it's been too dang long. If I was close enough to your house, would you consider doing that? Before you say anything, I wouldn't do if it John wasn't there neither, after all if he's there, we both can drive you crazy."

I damn neared fainted, never in a million years would I expect Dwayne to say those words. I knew a threesome was one of John's ultimate fantasies. However, it has always been one of my favorite things to do, and not with just any man, but him. I still quivered as I recalled how hot our sex sessions were.

"You still there Deana, hello, oh God, I hope I did not offend you?"

"You didn't, you just caught me by surprise. Honey, I'd thought a lot about you and decided life is too short to live in the past or remember the hurtful things. I'd jump at the chance to have sex with you, and John, the sky is the limit baby. By the way, I think that what you need most right now, a woman to make you feel like a man."

"Hot-dang, wowzers baby, you're not teasing me are you?"

"Now Dwayne you know me better than that, I'm serious. By the way, I still think you're sexy as hell and have always fantasized about doing a threesome with you."

After some chitchat, we decided to meet at a restaurant twenty miles from here, that coming Friday, three days from now. Enjoy a meal, and then come back here for dessert.

I remembered an x-rated movie that hubby and I watched a long time ago, long before we began to swing. It was two men and a woman in a hot hub. The husband seemed more than happy to share the wife with another man. Soon, the action heated up; one man was sitting of the edge, she sucked his cock and the other male, was playing with her pussy.

I gasped for breath as my mouth went dry, both nipples and clit began to swell and harden, and moisture dripped down my back and saturated my panties. I just had to see what effect it had on John. I looked over at him; he was drooling like the cat that just ate the canary.

Our eyes met, "Looks like fun don't it, honey?"

"Yeah, I'm too hot for these clothes!"

"Well take them off honey."

"Here, in the living room, wouldn't you prefer going into the bedroom?"

"No, I love watching porn, naked. Try it you'll like it!"

I hesitated briefly, but my excitement won out, I stripped. One eye watched the hot action on screen and the other ogled John.

The threesome got out of the tub, dried off and moved into the couple's bedroom. She climbed into the middle of the bed accompanied by the men. Soon, she was giving head to one, while being fucked from behind.

As for John he looked mesmerized. So I took matters into my own hands, leaned over, and licked the oozing head of John's cock.

"Oooooh fuck, Deana, you know what I like. By the way, would you ever try something like that?"

I stopped, gulped, and almost passed out. "You mean do a threesome like that?" I paused, and quivered, after all it was turning me on a lot. "I'm game if you are, looks like fun."

"Well, let's try it."

By then a million of questions were racing through my mind. "When, how, I wouldn't know how to go about it."

"Just leave the details with me darling."

I could tell you all those details, but that's another story. Just remember this, that experience changed my life, and I'm now a full-fledged swinger.

Once I hung up the phone, John walked over to me, pulling me into his arms. "I am so damn hot right now I could devour your hot-sexy body right here on the living room rug!"

"You'd better, or I might take you by the hand to the bedroom and rape you, but then again, you cannot rape the willing. However, I think you'd better let the dogs out and put them to bed, or they might think you're hurting me. After all you are the only 'pussy-hound' that I want devouring me. Ooooh fuck, my cunt is aching for your attention honey."

"Gawd, I love it when you talk dirty!"

For the next three days not only was I hesitant, but very excited about the idea. However, down deep I wondered just how I would react to Dwayne, after all it had been a long time since I'd seen him, and love was just not in the cards for us. I'd be the first to admit, I still loved him. Is it possible to love two men, damn right it is, there is no jealousy on my part now, as I wanted my cake, and eat it too.

The day of our meeting, I was perspiring badly so I took a late shower. When I came out of the bathroom John met me and put his arms around me. His cock against my thigh was telling me he was just as excited about the rendezvous.

"Honey, seems like I'm not the only one hot and bothered."

I gave him my sad puppy-dog eye look and sighed. He looked me in the eye and with a calm, serious tone asked, "Don't tell me you're worried?"

"A little of both, if I was a drinking woman, I'd say pour me a drink."

"You'll be fine, wait, and see. As for me, I cannot wait. Hey sugar! Can we play around a little, my dick's hard?"

"As much as I'd like to baby, I got to get dressed. Let's save it for later on, after all you might need the energy."

"Okay, spoilsport. I want to do one thing first when we all get back to the house tonight."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.