Olivia's Story - Cover

Olivia's Story

Copyright© 2010 by Dani Xafano

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Raising a teenage daughter alone after the death of his wife, Andrew struggles when begins to find her monopolizing his fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy  

Andrew pulled the car into the garage. It had already been a long week at the office and there was one more day to face before the three day weekend. He retrieved his briefcase from the passenger side floor and started toward the door that led into the house.

Something smelled wonderful when he stepped into the the hallway. Since his wife had died in an accident a little more than two years before, his daughter Olivia, not quite thirteen at that time, had taken over running the house. They had a housekeeper that came in three days a week to clean and do laundry, but it was Olivia that did the cooking, shopping, and made sure that bills were paid on time. Andrew had come to rely on her to make sure that things were taken care of at home so he could concentrate all his energy on his business.

"Liv?" he called, even though he knew where he'd find her on this warm May afternoon.

There was no answer and he looked out the window above the kitchen sink before going to the fridge for a cold beer. Olivia was stretched out on one of the redwood chaise lounges by the pool. Taking advantage of every last ray of sun, she was topless.

He walked to the sliding glass doors in the family room and stepped out onto the deck. "Hey, Liv," he said as he opened the beer.

"Hi, Daddy," she said stretching languidly. "Dinner will be ready in about half an hour."

Andrew took a long swig from the bottle of beer as Olivia sat up and swung her long, tanned legs over the side of the chaise making no attempt to cover her firm, young breasts. Andrew knew he should talk to her about her habit of appearing half nude in front of him, but he liked that she was comfortable enough with her body that she didn't feel the need for false modesty.

"I brought home a lot of work," he said, tipping the green bottle to his lips again. "I'll be in my office."

Olivia rose gracefully to her feet. "I'm going to take a quick shower and then I'll get dinner on the table. She stood on her tip toes to kiss him on the cheek, her right breast pressed against his arm. He could feel her nipple harden slightly through the cotton of his shirt and his cock twitched in response. Then again, maybe he would have that talk with her soon.


"Dinner is ready, Daddy," Olivia said.

He looked up from the screen of his laptop. She leaned in the doorway wearing a short, baby doll halter dress. The tangerine color looked stunning against her tanned skin. Her long pale blonde hair was slightly damp and wavy. She watched him look her over with a slightly amused look in her green eyes before she turned slowly to walk back toward the dinning room, her hips swaying seductively.

Andrew shook himself trying to rid his mind of the thoughts that had risen unbidden. His cock was half stiff in his pants. It had a mind of it's own lately. He hadn't been with a woman in the two years since Olivia's mother had been killed by a drunk driver and lately his fantasies had been taking him to a dark place when he masturbated.

He didn't know exactly when it had happened, but at some point in the last year his little girl had become a beautiful young woman. Always a pretty child, her delicate features had matured and she was now a stunningly beautiful girl with large, almond shaped eyes, a perfect, straight little nose, and full, luscious pink lips.

Her body had matured, too. Her breasts were round and firm, almost too large for her petite frame, her tiny waist curved into full hips, and her legs were long and shapely. Her perfect ass, though, was what nearly did him in. Firm, rounded buttocks that looked as though they were made to fit into the palms of his hands.

His cock was as hard as steel and he knew he couldn't go into the dining room before he rubbed one out. He stood up and walked to the door of his office. "Hey, Liv," he called as he stepped into the hallway, "you go ahead and start. I'll be there in a minute."

He didn't wait for her reply before he headed down the hall to his room. He closed the door behind him and unbuttoned his trousers as he crossed to the bathroom. Pushing his pants and boxers down, he reached for the bottle of baby oil. Squeezing some into the palm of his right hand he closed his fingers around his raging hard on and began to stroke faster and faster as he imagined ramming all eight inches into his daughter's tight little pussy. It wasn't long before he felt the familiar tightening in his balls and his legs began to shake. He gripped the counter with his left hand to steady himself as he continued to stroke his cock, squeezing and pulling harder.

"Uhhhh, Liv," he groaned as he began to cum. His body convulsed and he shot his load into the sink.

He picked up the hand towel on the counter and wiped away the drops that oozed from the tip of his wilting cock. He cleaned up the splashes of cum from the counter and rinsed out the sink before tossing the towel toward the wicker hamper.

He looked at his reflection in the mirror. "You are one sick fuck," he murmured quietly before stepping out of the trousers and boxers pooled at his feet. He unbuttoned his shirt and shrugged it off dropping it on top of the towel as he stepped into the large walk in closet to find a pair of sweats and a tee shirt.


Olivia had nearly finished eating when he sat down at the table. She kept him company while he ate, though, chattering about her day at school and her plans for the long weekend. Andrew nodded in the appropriate places and tried to keep his eyes off his fifteen year old daughter's cleavage as he finished his dinner.

"Jesse wants to take me to a movie or something this weekend," she said.

That has his attention. Andrew didn't much like his daughter's boyfriend and the thought of her alone in a car with the horny seventeen year old boy made him uncomfortably jealous. He didn't want to think about Jesse's hands on Liv's body and he knew that if he ever found out that the boy had stuck his cock inside her he was going to have to kill him.

He finished chewing and swallowed. "I don't know Liv," he said slowly. "You're kind of young to date."

"All my friends are allowed to date," she said.

Andrew sat back and looked at his daughter. "Are you and Jesse sexually active?"

Olivia smiled a seductive little smile. "He tries sometimes," she said. "I haven't let him, though."

Andrew picked up the glass of beer and took a long drink. "It's best to wait until you're sure you're ready."

"Oh, I'm ready," she assured him. "I'm just waiting for someone really special."

Andrew's eyes met hers and she held his gaze, her lips slightly parted, the tip of her pink tongue darting out to wet them. His breathing quickened and she smiled that seductive little smile again. He shook himself. His sweet fifteen year old daughter couldn't possibly be coming on to him. He really needed to start dating and stop these sick fantasies he was having.

He rose from the table. "Dinner was great, baby. I have to get back to what I was working on. Big presentation tomorrow."

Olivia nodded and stood to start clearing the table, leaning over to give him a nice view of the tops of her beautiful, young tits. Andrew swallowed hard and returned to his office and tried hard to concentrate on the project he'd brought home. He couldn't keep his thoughts from straying to his daughter, though and it was nearly midnight before he finished. He switched off the lights in his office and stepped into the hallway.

He heard the tv from the other end of the house and wondered if Olivia had fallen asleep on the sofa again. He padded barefoot toward the family room. He froze in the doorway unable to believe the sight that met his eyes. Olivia leaned back in the over sized leather arm chair facing the door, her panties on the floor, her legs spread wide and draped over the arms, her head thrown back, and her eyes closed. He realized with a jolt that she shaved her pussy leaving only a triangular patch of blond curls over the mound above the luscious looking slit.

Andrew quickly stepped back into the shadows of the hallway and peeked around the door to watch as her fingers slid up and down over her perfect pink pussy, lost in the fleshy folds. He tried not to breath too loudly as he watched her fingers delve deeply into her cunt and spread the juice from her dripping vagina over the pink lips and the engorged bud peeking from under its hood.

He slipped his hand under the elastic waistband of his sweat pants and grasped his erect cock. Working just the bulbous head, he wet his hand with the copious amount of pre-cum oozing from the tip before he began to stroke himself while watching his teen aged daughter work her quivering pussy.

As her breathing became more ragged she shoved the first two fingers of her right hand deep inside herself, thrusting them in and out faster and faster as she bucked her hips wildly. She pressed her thumb against her swollen clit and began to moan.

Andrew leaned against the wall and stroked faster matching his daughter's rhythm, biting his lip to keep himself from crying out as he neared his climax. He didn't care that Olivia was probably imagining Jesse's hard cock thrusting deeply inside her twitching cunt. In his mind it was him between her tanned, silken thighs nudging her cervix with the head of his engorged cock as he thrust into her as hard and deep as he could.

Olivia's body tensed and she lifted her sweet ass off the seat of the chair pushing her fingers even farther into her tight little pussy. Her quiet, whimpering moans turned into a loud groan as her cunt convulsed around her fingers. "Uh uh uh, Daddy," she screamed as her orgasm wracked her petite body.

His mind reeled at the sound of his named coming from his beautiful daughter's lips as she came hard. He felt his balls tighten painfully and the cum surging through his cock as he shot another load, this time soaking his sweats and running down his thigh. He leaned heavily against the wall for a second, breathing hard, before daring to look into the family room again.

Olivia still leaned back in the chair, her legs spread wide. She shivered as she tried to calm her breathing. Andrew's eyes fixed on the beautiful pink flesh between her thighs. He knew it was insanely wrong, but he had to taste the precious juices oozing from her sweet pussy.

Her eyes flew open as he dropped to his knees in front of her. His hands caressed her soft, smooth thighs and he didn't give her time to protest as he buried his face against her wet cunt. His hands slid to the back of her knees as he breathed the musky scent of her sex deeply into his lungs. His cock twitched as he pushed his tongue as far into her swollen pussy as he could. He swirled it inside her lapping at the walls of her cunt before he ran his tongue the length of her slit from the opening of her pussy to her engorged clit.

"Mmmmmmm, Daddy. That feels so good," Olivia moaned as she wound her fingers into his hair.

He flicked her clit with the tip of his tongue several times before closing his lips around it to nibble and suck while he slid a finger into her tight opening. He worked it in and out while continuing his assault on her erect clit. She rocked her hips against his face and moaned senselessly.

He slid another finger into her thrusting gently against the barrier he felt a few inches inside her. His sweet baby girl was a virgin and he was going to be the man that popped her cherry. He worked his fingers in and out faster as she bucked her hips wildly. He slid his left hand under her clenching ass and kneaded her butt cheek as she rocked against him.

"Daddy," she screamed pressing her thighs together against his head. "Oh God oh God oh God. Daddy i'm gonna cum."

He lapped up the flood of sweet cum and pussy juice that flowed from her wetting his face and the leather beneath her ass. He stood up and lifted her into his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her quickly to his room.

He laid her gently on his bed and switched on the lamp before stripping hurriedly out of his wet sweat pants and tee shirt. Olivia's eyes widened when his huge, erect cock sprung into view. He kneeled on the bed beside her and untied the halter neck of her dress to expose those perfect, young tits. He laid on his side next to her, his left hand caressing her right breast as his lips closed over the pert, pink nipple on the mound of her left breast.

Olivia sighed contentedly and ran her fingers through his dark hair as he sucked the areola into his mouth nursing it hungrily. Her hands began to explore his shoulders urgently and his hand slid over her flat stomach to the patch of silky hair at the apex of her thighs. He pushed his fingers into her tight cunt thrusting in and out, getting them thoroughly wet. He smeared her wetness over the head of his hard cock, mixing it with the pre-cum that oozed out of the tip.

He lifted his head and looked down at her as he positioned himself between her silky thighs. "I'm going to be as gentle as I can, baby," he promised, "but this is going to hurt a little."

She nodded mutely as she pulled her knees up and opened herself to him. He leaned down and, for the first time, kissed her sweet, full lips like a lover instead of her father. She opened her mouth and accepted his probing tongue meeting it with her own. He moaned into her honeyed mouth as their tongues danced.

Lifting himself a little he reached between their bodies and guided the head of his hard, aching cock to the opening of her tight little cunt. He pushed gently into her, pausing when he felt her tense. He held still while she adjusted to the two inches of hard man meat buried inside her. He felt her relax and pushed into her a little farther. The soft head of his throbbing cock came up against the thin membrane barrier.

Her hands slid down over the muscles in his back and he continued to kiss her hungrily as he prepared for the assault on her hymen. He drew back until just the tip of his penis remained in her tight pussy then thrust deeply into her virgin cunt. Her entire body tensed and he swallowed her scream as he buried the length of his thick, hard cock inside her.

He remained motionless, lifting his head to look down at her tear streaked face. He stroked her hair and murmured to her soothingly. "It's okay, baby. Just relax. Daddy's going to make it feel real good, now."

He began to move inside her. Slow, shallow strokes eased even more by the blood from her torn hymen as her tight cunt gripped his engorged penis.

"It burns, Daddy," she moaned as her head thrashed back and forth on the pillow.

"I know, baby. Relax. It's going to feel better soon."

He continued to thrust gently, resisting the growing urge to fuck her hard and fast, ramming himself into her tight, wet cunt until he exploded. She began to pant and rock her hips to meet his thrusts and he increased his tempo and the length of his strokes.

"Oooooooooh, Daddy," she she moaned. "God, it does feel good."

He bent is head and captured her mouth beneath his kissing her hard as he fucked her grasping, sucking cunt. He pushed up on his arms and drew his cock almost all the way out of her tight, young pussy moving his hips in a rotating motion before slamming all eight inches back into his little girl.

"Yes, yes, yes," Olivia chanted. "Fuck me hard, Daddy."

That was all he needed to drive him over the edge. He slid his hands beneath her ass and squeezed her cheeks hard as he thrust mindlessly into her pussy. He felt his impending orgasm beginning to build as she rocked with him, her nails digging into his back as she panted and moaned. His balls slapped against her ass as he lifted her so he could drive himself more deeply into her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.