Landlord Pete and the MILF - Cover

Landlord Pete and the MILF

Copyright© 2010 by pj

Chapter 6: Breeding the Prom Queen - Joni's Back Story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Breeding the Prom Queen - Joni's Back Story - *** No sex in Ch 7 ***Sequel to Rent Girls The further adventures of Pete the landlord. Pete never hit on young stuff, but this girl was different. He conspired to have her seduce him and he didn't care how long it took. No sex for several chapters, then a lot of teasing, ending in much sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Or..." Pete looked at me with a grin. "I may do none of those mean things."

Boy, talk about mixed feelings. I was getting a little irritated.

"Please sir, don't tease me about teasing me." I had no idea whether that would cause me problems but it had to be said. Part of the thrill was in the unknown but a greater part was in not being in control at all. I almost burst into tears, but got control of myself just in time. I know that sounds like I can't make up my mind but this had been going so well.

Pete propped himself on his elbow, looked into my eyes

"I'm sorry, sweetie. I know everyone has their limits."

I felt a tear at the corner of my eye. Why was he doing this to me?

He kissed me on the forehead, as if I were some little girl. I had the feeling that he wouldn't be dismissing me if Sarah was here.

In the end, though, I ended up going back to my room frustrated once more.


Clare MacReady was at once, both my idol and my nemesis all through school. No, we didnt compete on any level, she was the high grade earning popular cheerleader type and I was the pleasant lookingslightly chunky 'girl next door'.

She was confidant, I was quiet and reticent. She was the 'good girl' type, I was haunted by my daydreams of vague sexual encounters and once I had discovered the effect of friction on my clitoris, my frequent need to masturbate.

She dated all the popular boys but never for long, I wished to be asked out on a second date by any reasonable facsimile of manhood. I was asked out often enough but, once alone with a boy I seemed to go into a defensive mode, afraid of allowing him to so much as touch my breast, lest I lose control of my emotions. So, I suppose, I even kissed tentatively and I gained a reputation as a 'cold fish' and later that I didnt like boys, thus I 'might be a lezzie'. Which even affected my friendships once that rumor got around.

The turning point of my young life, though, was discovering that Clare MacReady, far from being a role model for the wholesome all American girl, was living a secret life.

We lived on the same side of town, myself in a lower middle income plat; She in the tonier 'development' down the road. Imagine my surprise when one afternoon after school I happened to glance down my street and spied Clare herself quickly crossing from behind one house to behind the opposite house. The same house occupied by Alec Brown, the bad boy of our neighborhood, who lived with his divorced Dad. Since she walked around the side of Alec's house without hesitating, I wondered what was up with those two. Most of the girls, including myself, avoided Alec as much as possible and NEVER let ourselves be alone with him or his friends.

It so happened that the houses on our side backed up to a woods bordering a farm that was worked by absentee farmers. A few years earlier that woods was seen by me as a great playground and the younger kids still often played in it. I, of course, had outgrown such childish adventures. But on going immediately to my back yard, I saw Clare crossing Brown's fence into the wood and Alec was with her. Knowing vaguely which direction they must be heading I cut across the wood and found the clearing I had guessed at just as Alec took an old quilt from a hollow tree and spread it on the ground. Clare sat on it and immediately start unbuttoning her shirt, Alec undid his belt and fly snap then got down beside her and they began to make out.

I quietly found a good vantage point where I could sit on a deadfall and watch them through the foliage. I knew next to nothing about foreplay but it seemed to me a fairly long time, as they kissed and fondled each other, with Clare's arms around Alec and his hand finally moving from roughly (to my mind) squeezing her tits to dipping into her pants, out of sight but apparently rubbing her pussy. By that time I was hot and bothered and my hand was likewise engaged with my own crotch.

I did feel somewhat guilty about spying on them but quickly put it out of my mind, since Clare was obviously being SNEAKY ... and it was 'Fair Territory' meaning anyone might walk by and see them.

So I ended up watching through the whole thing, including Alec getting between her legs in a few minutes and humping away at her. Clare herself didnt respond at first but after a few minutes, began to return his efforts. But I noted that Alec was not waiting for her, as his ass made a few strong lunges and he grunted loudly. I presumed through my own sensual fog that meant he was spurting in her.

So I was pleased that I came too. It was mind boggling in the strength of spasm and much better than using my imagination. When I regained my concentration, I saw Alec was already zipping up and Clare still lying there rubbing her clit with a look of disappointment on her face.

I waited till she got dressed and yelled at Alec to wait up and they left the area. For myself, I just laid back and revelled in what I had witnessed. Clare had a secret and I was in on it. And it was the first time I had ever really seen sex. Very different and much more exciting than net porn when you knew the people having it on.

Rumors were that Alec had his way with a certain bunch of girls at the school but, before this, I had no evidence that it was true. Now, considering what I had seen, I began to reason things out. Alec got all the pussy he wanted and for him it was 'Wham Bam and Thank you, Slut!'. The thing was, I had a curious urge, at least in my dreams the next few nights, to be one of those sluts.

I kept a watch out for a week until Clare came through the plat again. I went straight to my vantage point and, again, jilled myself off as they fucked. But I noticed that it went much as it had the previous time. Alec groped her for a few minutes, then fucked her ... Though once I got experience of my own, I hardly would classify it even as fucking. More like a 'rut'.

I never let on to Clare that I knew anything and, more amazing to me, I didn't even mention it to my few friends. I suppose I felt a bond with Clare; I wished it were happening to me, no matter how one sided the attraction seemed to be. After establishing their schedule, which seemed to be every Wednesday afternoon, I was present at the trysting place for the next several weeks. My orgasms were still far better while watching Alec and Clare than in my bed just using my fantasies.

But that was soon to change.

On that fateful afternoon it all began as usual with Clare sneaking across the street and Alec following her across the fence. I got to the clearing just as they did but, to all of our surprise, Alec's older brother, Charlie, was sitting on a stump apparently waiting for them. There was a short discussion, or argument ... I couldnt tell for sure, and Alec turned and walked away. Clare started to follow but Charlie barked at her to stay. He reached into a shirt pocket, and held out some card shaped items, which I gathered were photos. She stepped forward and I saw her face fall and she began crying. Charlie began talking to her quietly but it had no effect on her sobbing. Finally Charlie quit talking and just sat there. After a few more minutes, Clare began to undress. Unlike what she did for alec, she totally removed her shirt and jeans; she had always showed up 'commando' no bra or panties. For the first time, I saw her totally nude.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.