Lana Finds a New Job
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lana is a very sexy MILF who is not only gorgeous and big-chested, but she loves sex. She finds a new job and realizes what she's doing is just right for her and for her customers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Group Sex  

Lana was thoroughly enjoying her new work at Paradise Ranch and she couldn't get enough sex to keep her satisfied, even with as many customers as she'd had on her first two days there. In the middle of the third afternoon, Lana went into the front entry area for a lineup, and this time there were four men waiting to make their selection—two well-built white guys, a black stud, and a young Asian man. Lana played a game during each lineup by wondering which man would pick her and which man it was that she wished would select her to party with. Lana also began to hope that one of these really young studs who'd came out to the Ranch would choose her; there was almost a desire on her mind for a very prohibited sort of incestuous affair; even though none of her customers had been family members, she found it rather kinky to get chosen by young men who sometimes did not have that much sexual experience under the belt. Lana's work was all about the sex and her customers having fun while they achieved an orgasm, but she also found herself enjoying being a subtle but effective sexual coach with some of her young stud-customers.

The two white guys picked a couple of the girls who had visible tattoos and were in their twenties, but the black stud eagerly asked for Lana when it was his turn. Lana's heart leaped when he picked her; he'd been the one she wanted to fuck next. She walked forward, taking his hand, and they walked through the door leading to her bedroom as she talked and made him feel welcome at Paradise Ranch.

"I'm Lana. Welcome to Paradise Ranch," Lana said as she looked at the tall black man walking hand in hand with her to her bedroom.

"Thanks. My name is Todd," he said as Lana felt him looking at her hungrily as they approached her door. Lana showed him into her room and then she went through the preliminaries of taking his money and then checked his cock and balls out thoroughly before she got ready to wash his cock and begin their sex session together. When Lana had returned from the business office where she'd taken his money, Todd had "gotten comfortable" and was sitting there on the side of her large bed, his large black cock already a thick rod jutting up from his groin.

Lana got all the business details taken care of and she spread the clean sheet on her bed, and was reaching for a condom packet to place it on Todd's hardon.

"Do you have to make me use that?" Todd asked.

"Yes, Todd, it's house rules and no exceptions," Lanaexplained.

"Lana, I know it's Paradise Ranch's rules that you have to use condoms, but would you consider breaking that rule for another $100?" Todd asked. "I could agree and go along with having a condom between my hard cock and your wet pussy, but I would much prefer to fuck you bareback, Lana, if you'll permit it."

Lana looked into the sexy black man's eyes, and then she acted as though she was opening the condom packet and placing the rubber in her mouth to drape it over Todd's hard cock. The packet remained sealed. She moved her mouth to Todd's groin and opened her lips, taking the full head and the first three inches of his hardon in her wet lips and closed them firmly over his cock like it was a condom sheathing him. Then, she held her mouth firmly around his erection, and started sliding her wet mouth up and down on his hardon, quickly making him start moaning and making him want it to be her tight cunt instead of her mouth that had his cock inside it. Lana felt herself growing very aroused at the feel and taste of Todd's large thick black hardon in her mouth. Lana wanted Todd's session to be the best, but she also felt an overwhelming temptation to fuck his brains out, and maybe even give him more than a single orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.