Foreign Relations - Cover

Foreign Relations

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: We had a seventeen-year old Swedish girl exchange student staying with us and this sixteen-year old guy found out just how advanced they really are over there in Scandinavia. Oh, very advanced, in deed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

It seems that my family has always taken foreign exchange students, at least as far back as I can remember. They've been from all over Europe: Germany, Switzerland, France, Belgium and Sweden. Sometimes boys, sometimes girls and they would usually stay three to six months, often attending school while living with us.

Dad was a university professor and Mom was a bank vice president and they have always taken an interest in world politics and cultures so this was ideal for them.

It became ideal for me, however, when I was sixteen and a girl came over from Sweden, Isabella, from an oceanside city called, Helsingborg.

She was stunning, just everything you think about Swedish women; blond, statuesque, tanned, blue-eyed, just a poster-girl for Swedish beauty.

I don't think my parents gave much thought to having a gorgeous girl staying in the house with their teenaged son, my record with girls was pretty spotty, well, actually, just about nil. My interests were more toward sports and hanging with my buddies, I did have a few dates to dances and stuff, but I was far from being a lady's-man, for sure.

When we picked her up at the airport, I was stunned. She was easily Playboy centerfold material. I had a hard-on all the way home.

It turned out that her English was very good and she wanted to ask me all manner of questions about life here, school, how teens were in the States telling me how they were over there.

Some of the talk re-erected my cock, which never needed much encouragement, anyway. She mentioned ski weekends with boys and girls, about drinking and going topless to the beach in the summer (that stoked my erection for days).

Then, about sex.

I still remember her question: "Tell me, Tyler, when did you lose your virginity?"

I felt my face get warm, "Um, well, not yet, I guess. I haven't. What about you?"

"Oh, I was just becoming fourteen, his name was Andreas and he was seventeen. We met on a ski trip and he took me to his room and took all my clothes off as he kissed me every place where he uncovered me. It was so romantic. So we did it all weekend."

"You didn't get pregnant?"

"Of course not, In Sweden most girls go in the pill when they first start to period. We have a very low birth rate. For unmarried people."

"So, that was your first, huh?"

"Oh, yes, then there was, uh, Bertil, Manfred, oh, and, well, this sounds very naughty, but, Kalle and Kjelle, brothers who were twins. They were the same twins, of the same egg, you know?"

"Identical?"

"Yes, that. It was so funny, I could never tell which one of them was fucking ... oh, sorry, is that okay for saying to you, the word, fucking?"

I laughed and told her I was quite familiar with the word, if not the activity. I think she got it because she laughed.

"So, it was very confusing who I was fucking and they kept telling me every time they were the other one. But they were very much fun with two of them. Do you think I am horrible and a slut for liking that?"

"No, Isabella, I don't think that at all, I'll bet it was pretty exciting to have two guys like that."

"Oh, yes, it was. I'd love to do it again. Maybe you have a friend, Tyler?" she asked as I almost cummed in my pants. She was kidding me but my heart stopped when she said it anyway.

The days went by and I began to understand the difference between American kids and those from Europe, especially Scandinavia. She often showered with the bathroom door open and there were a number of times when I saw her boobs or her butt, even once when she was in her room pulling up a tiny pair of panties giving me a lovely view of her blond pubic hair as she smiled when I walked by her open door.

We often studied together, even though we were in different grades and classes, she was not too good at science and math which were my star subjects (yes, I'm a bit of a nerd, I guess).

After one late night study session, we were in the living room, on the sofa, Isabella turned and lay back on the sofa arm, put her legs across my thighs, her pretty bare feet just on the other side of me, and asked, "Well, Tyler, you told me you remain a virgin, tell me what you have done with a girl, so far."

My first thought was to lie and tell her I'd done everything except screw a girl, but, then, I just told her the truth, "Well, I'm kind of waiting for the right girl."

The real truth was that the girl I was dying to fuck, at least in my imagination, was right on the sofa with me, her legs right across my lap. I just couldn't bring myself to move my hands to touch and feel her legs.

The mantel clock struck twelve, my parents were long in bed asleep, and we both stood up to go up to bed. She took a step to me, put her arms around me and gave me a kiss that I remember to this day. Then, she looked at me and said, softly, "I think you are a very cute boy, Tyler, and maybe I'll be that right girl you're waiting for," then she kissed me again, this time with her tongue, and was soon walking away from me toward the stairs leaving me with the hard-on of a lifetime.

I followed her beautiful, round ass upstairs, my heart beating in my throat. Then, she went in her room and I went in mine.

I undressed and got into bed, my cock harder than I'd ever seen it as I took hold of it, closed my eyes and began dreaming of Isabella naked, up over me, fucking me, her boobs bouncing as she sent me to heaven.

There was a slight squeak as I opened my eyes and Isabella was peeking in the open door, her mouth open, then laughing softly. I pulled the covers up, my first thought, of course, hearing the door was that my parents were looking in, that would have been horrible, this was only highly embarrassing.

She came in and eased the door closed. She had on just a long teeshirt and, I could see, nothing under it. Oh, wow.

I didn't dare say a word, I just stared as she walked to my bed, sat down, leaned over and kissed me for the third time, this time, her tongue eager and probing as her hand rubbed over my chest.

She straightened up and I asked her, "Can't you sleep?"

"No, silly, I've been thinking about that girl you've been waiting for and I want it to be me."

With that, she reached across, pulled off her tee and slid under the sheet with me. Before I could even move, she was wrapping her fingers around my lengthened cock.

"Mmm, what's this? Something for Isabella? Let me see it, please," and she swept the sheet away, removed her hand and sat up looking at my cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.