Being a Jerk for Halloween - Cover

Being a Jerk for Halloween

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The twins were being jerks towards each other and their grandfather decided to do something about it. He made them do community service, which turned out to be working at the YMCA Haunted House for Halloween. They spent time in the dark and, well, they got spooked!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Halloween  

We were sitting on the bed, Indian style, still naked and facing each other in the dark.

"There is no way in the world that Gramps didn't want us to stop," I said.

"Did he actually tell us to stop?" asked my sister.

"Well no, but..."

"Did he say what we were doing was wrong?"

"He said we were idiots," I said.

"Did he say 'This is wrong and you shouldn't do it!'?"

I sighed. "Do you honestly believe he thinks it's okay for us to be sitting here naked, thinking about starting back up what he stopped us right in the middle of?"

"I don't know what to think!" she said. "That's what I'm trying to figure out."

"Well it's really kind of academic," I said. "I mean we're not going to start back up. That much is obvious."

"Is it?" she asked.

I snorted. "Tell me you're horny."

"I'm horny."

"That's not funny," I said.

"Tell me about it," she said. "You think it's easy being a slut for your own brother?"

"You're not a slut, Robbie."

"Then why do I want to jump on top of you right now?" she asked.

"Are you serious?" I asked, incredulous.


When we lay back down, it was tentatively. I think we were both expecting Gramps to rampage back in there and ask us just what the hell we thought we were doing.

But he didn't.

And pretty soon our hands began to wander and touch and stroke. This was very different from what we had done before, because it was very slow an deliberate. It was almost like we were merely exploring each other's bodies, trying not to get excited. Our kisses were tender and soft, with not very much tongue. We did a lot of rubbing of our bodies together. I did suck at her nipples, but not hard, or urgently. And her hand on my cock, which was like iron again, was very gentle.

And when she pulled at it, getting it between her legs, we found out I could get into her while we were both still on our sides. It didn't go in as deep, but her hand on my butt, gently pressing me towards her, and the added warmth of her kisses while I moved in her a little bit, told me she like it, and that was what counted. I don't remember why I felt like pulling her on top of me, but she rolled with me, and managed to keep me in her in the process. The change was stark, because as soon as she put her knees beside my hips I went deep into her and she moaned in my ear. Then she put her hands on my chest and pushed herself upright, leaning at a 45 degree angle, and started rocking forward and back.

Almost immediately I felt her pussy flutter all around my cock and she whimpered, lifting one hand to cover her mouth. Her hips sped up and I knew then she was cumming. That's really all it took and I felt the soothing jets of my own cum jerking through my cock and into her pussy.

She lay back down on top of me in what seemed like slow motion. She wasn't panting, but she was breathing really deeply.

"I love you so much," she whispered.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

It was so comfortable, that neither of us wanted to move.

We didn't intend to fall asleep there, in my bed.

But we did.


"Get up you two. Big day!" Gramps' gruff voice came from the doorway, making me jerk. Robbie rolled away from me, muttering. She was only a morning person once in a very long while.

"Are you awake?" he asked.

"Yes!" I barked.

"You've got maybe two hours to get this place and yourselves cleaned up and presentable for your parents," he said.

Robbie sat up like a rocket had propelled her. The sheet fell down, exposing her pert teen titties. Gramps didn't look away. She looked around wildly, started to cover her breasts, and then didn't.

"We'll be ready," she said.

"Good." He closed the door.

She looked at me and said "I told you so."

"Damn," I said, still tense at being caught in bed with my sister the second time.

She got up.

"Come on. We have to wash the sheets and air out the room and take showers."

I learned something else that morning. It is simply incredible how sexy a woman can look stripping sheets off a bed and straightening things up if she's doing it naked.


Mom looked rough. Her face was a mass of yellow and purple bruises. They had done surgery on her shoulder and hip, where the car had plowed into the driver's door. The guy driving it had been running from the cops and tried to run a red light.

They brought her home in an ambulance, and put her in a wheel chair to get her into the house. Thankfully, most of our house was on ground level. There were four bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs, but two of the bedrooms were really only the size of a large closet, with the bathroom between them. Our parent's room was downstairs, so they were able to roll Mom in there and get her in bed. Dad looked tired, but he took the time to stop and look around.

"Place looks good," he said to Robbie. He knew who had cleaned up.

She beamed. "Thank you, Daddy," she said.

"I helped," I complained.

"He did," Robbie admitted.

"Even better," said Dad. He looked at his father.

"Thanks. I can't tell you how much it meant to know the kids were okay."

Gramps waved one hand in the air. "It weren't nothin'," he drawled. "The kids only drove me almost insane." He looked down at his left shoulder, screwed up his face, grabbed at something that wasn't there with his right hand, and threw it violently on the floor. He said "Get off!" while he did this. I snickered. Robbie rolled her eyes. Dad, apparently having see this before, ignored it.

"You heading straight back home?" he asked.

Gramps nodded. "Been gone too long. Got important things to do and important people to see."

"What important people?" asked Robbie.

"Never you mind," said Gramps. "You just remember all that sage advice I gave you while I was here."

"We will," said Robbie, and managed to say it without blushing.

"Then I'm outta here," said Gramps. His bag was already in his car. He hugged Robbie, and then me. As he let me go he whispered "Don't be stupid."


Robbie took paper and pen into Mom's bedroom and made a list of things Mom wanted. Then she and I made a list of grocery items we thought we could cook up to make meals for the next week. Robbie went and told Dad we were going to the store. He nodded.

"You drive," she said, throwing me the keys.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I always drive," she said.

"I don't mind."

"I know you don't. That's one of the reasons I love you."

"I'm still not used to hearing you say that," I said. "Not like that anyway."

"Get used to it," she said.

"That's not what Gramps advised," I argued.


When we had appeared in the kitchen, showered and dressed, with the incriminating linens in the washing machine, Gramps had told us both to sit down.

He did not serve us breakfast.

Instead, he sat down and looked at the two of us for a minute. Then he focused on Robbie.

"The other day, your brother asked me how old I was when I got my first shot of pussy."

Robbie blinked about four or five times in a row and she got kind of pale. She wasn't used to hearing that kind of talk coming from an adult's mouth either. Gramps had to see her reaction, but he didn't bat an eye.

"I told him I was fourteen, and that I didn't want him to make the same mistakes I had. He wanted to know more. I was unwilling to tell him more then, but after last night, I rethought my position."

Robbie and I sat like statues.

"That first time was with your Great Aunt Ruby," he said.

Robbie jerked. "Your sister!" she sighed.

"My sister," he agreed. "So I know how the two of you feel, and I know how you can end up in the situation you were in last night. But the thing is, it can really screw things up."

"But you said you didn't get her pregnant," I reminded him.

"That's true. I didn't," he said. "But we knew it was wrong, just like you two know it's wrong. You wouldn't have reacted like you did last night if you thought everything was fine and dandy. And so we decided we couldn't do that any more, and we stopped doing it with each other."

"And somehow that was a mistake?" Robbie sounded confused.

"I said with each other," he reminded us. "Once you open that can of worms, you can't stuff all of them back in there. Once you become a sexual being, you remain a sexual being. We couldn't resist having sex once in a while ... but it wasn't with each other. And that, as it turned out, was the problem, because Ruby trusted the wrong guy one time and she did get pregnant."

"Uncle Phil?" asked Robbie. Uncle Phil was Aunt Ruby's husband. They had a bunch of kids, who were responsible for all the cousins Robbie and I had.

"No. She met him later. She wouldn't tell our parents who got her pregnant, and they sent her away. She came back a month later and was no longer pregnant." His face kind of sagged. He looked sad and I saw wrinkles on it for the first time I could remember. "She told me what happened. They tied her to a table and pushed things into her until the baby was aborted. She cried a lot after that, and all I could think of was that if I had gotten her pregnant, the same thing would have happened."

"Oh wow," said Robbie.

I knew about abortions, of course. You heard about them on the news, when they talked about abortion clinics and the anti-abortion protesters and politicians and all that. But I had never really thought about it. I was suddenly imagining Robbie, struggling on a table and crying out. It made me sick at my stomach. I knew that wasn't how abortions were done these days, but still, the thought that a baby I helped create might not be born just made me feel sad and queasy.

"You two have opened Pandora's box," he said. "I understand how you feel. But you have to understand that, with the choice you have made, comes responsibility. It feels like a game, but it's not." He looked at Robbie. "I'm assuming, based on your reaction last night, that you're not on the pill."

She flushed, but shook her head. He went on.

"We didn't have the pill back then. If we had, maybe things would have turned out different. At that age I couldn't even get a rubber in those days, and that's all different now too. But last night, neither of you were taking advantage of any of the things that would prevent a possible disaster. And that's what I thought you were both too smart to do."

He stood up. "You two are a lot older than Ruby and I were. I'm not going to treat you like kids. So I expect you to act like adults. Your parents are going to go through a rough time getting your mother back on her feet. She's not going to be able to go back to work for a long time. The last thing they need is to have to deal with a daughter whose belly is swelling with a baby whose father she is ashamed to name, and who can't support her openly. Nor should they have to deal with a son who has knocked some girl up and, to do the right thing about that, has to forgo college and take whatever wage he can get to support her. And neither of them needs the distraction of dealing with the reaction of the community if somebody should find out how you two feel about each other. I can't tell you what to do, because you have to make those decisions yourselves. But you both know how dangerous that kind of love for each other can be. Don't be stupid. That's my advice to you."

He hadn't taken questions. He had served us breakfast and then gone to finish packing up his suitcase, leaving us to reflect on what he'd said.


"Okay," she admitted. "His advice was for us not to be stupid. But that doesn't mean we can't love each other. We just have to be be smart about it. He and Aunt Ruby decided to stop, and that got them in trouble."

"Nice try," I said. "But it only got her in trouble, and only then because she kept having sex."

"So now that I've found the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced, you want me to just give it up," she said.

"You gonna ask Mom and Dad to put you on the pill?" I asked.

"Maybe," she said, but she didn't sound very sure of herself.

"I can't wait to hear your answer when they ask you why you want to do that," I said.

"Maybe I won't answer," she said.

"And maybe they won't agree to do it," I pointed out.

"Well, will you promise to always wear a condom?" she asked.

"Yes," I said immediately.

"Well there you go," she said. "Problem solved."

I shook my head. "We both know condoms aren't a hundred percent. They drill that into your head every time they talk about using them."

"I don't like where this is heading, Bobby," said my sister, sounding worried.

For once I was the practical one. "Gramps is what ... sixty? You saw the pain on his face when he was thinking about stuff that happened almost half a century ago. I'm not interested in having those kinds of memories thirty or forty years from now. I want to be able to hug you then and feel just as good about it as I do now."

"I really don't like where this is heading," moaned Robbie.

"You're not alone," I said. Then I sighed. "Maybe we'll think of something."


A month went by. For the first half of that Mom was still on serious drugs. They handled the pain, and talking to her was fun because she would talk about just about anything. I think the drugs lowered her inhibitions, and she was willing to talk about stuff she might have otherwise just kept to herself. Each of us spent part of the evening sitting with her, which was kind of neat because we had time to really talk about things on an extended level. I hadn't realized it, but we really didn't talk to our parents all that much before this happened.

During that month Robbie and I only had sex one time. It was right after her period ended, which was the first one she had since I had cum in her unprotected, and which was one in many years she was actually happy to have. She was extra horny coming off her period too, which makes sense biologically. I finally bought those Trojans and we used one one night. We told our parents we were going on a double date, which was not true, and then had sex in the back seat of the car.

It was less than satisfactory for a number of reasons.

First, we were both terrified that somebody would come along and find us doing it, even though we were parked behind the grocery store, behind a big stack of pallets. The most likely person to find us would be a cop, but we couldn't think of anyplace else to go where it would be private. It was also uncomfortable, because there wasn't enough room.

And finally, Robbie hated the Trojan. She said it felt completely different, and not in a good way.

So we went home and waited until our parents were asleep. Then, instead of fucking, I licked and sucked her pussy until she came, and she gave me a blow job, this time taking me all the way. She stayed on me too, and swallowed my cum. She almost threw up, but got it under control. A minute later she decided it wasn't so bad after all and made me kiss her and give her tongue.

So there was some good and some not so good involved in that episode.

Neither of us thought of a solution to our problem until Robbie announced she was going on a date with a guy named Quimby Franklin. He was one of Ashley's cousins, who was visiting during Christmas break. I went to her room while she was getting ready. She was in her bra and panties, but Dad had gone to the pharmacy to get something for Mom, so it was safe for me to stand there and look at her. When she saw me doing it she flashed her boobs at me and grinned.

"You gonna do that for this Quimby person?" I asked.

"Of course not," she said. "It's just a date."

"Remember what Gramps said," I warned. "What if this guy is all cute or handsome or buff or whatever."

"I'm not going to have sex with him," she groaned.

"Unfortunately, you're not going to have sex with me either," I sighed.

"Too true," she said. "But even if we could, we couldn't right now. I'm as fertile as a turtle."

"Well, if he turns out to be pushy, just give me a call and I'll come get you," I said.

"Calm down there big boy," she said, smiling. "I can handle some guy from Peoria, Illinois."

"Okay," I said. "I'm gonna go see if I can sneak some of Mom's really good drugs out of her room now, so that I don't have to sit around and think about you kissing this jerk, or his hands wandering places."

She laughed. "I love it when you get jealous. It makes me feel all squishy inside. I think it's a good thing I'm going on this date, because if I stayed here, I don't think I could resist you right now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.