Finding Home - Cover

Finding Home

Copyright© 2010 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 21

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A teenage boy suffers a huge loss of family and starts to coast through life. Events happen to him, and they cause him to learn things and decide to join life again. This is an adventure story, but does have more too it than that. Most of the sex scenes are in the first quarter of the story and contribute to some sub-plots and show changes in Al's behaviour. 280,000 words. It involves sport and school too.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Safe Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Saturday

Some of us have a lot to do today, while some have a lot less to do. The night security guard wakes me at six o’clock, and I get out of bed while I leave my companions to sleep on. I shower and dress before moving four clothes bags and my sword case to the main room. Makha and Mayu are ready for the day as well. We’ve comfortable travel clothes on, they only require straightening and the matching coats to be dressy for a meeting. I get the Muramasa katana from the safe, and we head out.

For security reasons Rob has hired a nice armoured mini-bus for the trip. On the way out it’s just the seven of us, including Rob, two other guards, and Graham, because he’s my personal driver. The basic version of this bus seats twenty-two people while this version seats only fifteen, because it has extra space for each seat with much more comfortable seats installed.

We stop for breakfast at a burger chain. Arriving well ahead of the appointed time we’re let into the Japanese Embassy, and one of their staff shows us to the rooms I’m assigned for the day. Makha and Mayu carry the clothes while Rob carries my sword case, I carry the Muramasa sword, and Madeline keeps an eye open as our obvious guard. We freshen up, and get ready for the official greetings about to happen. About twenty minutes later a man arrives to show us to the official introductions. We’re ready to go, so we leave, I’ve the Muramasa katana hanging on my belt for security, it fits with the dress clothes I’m wearing. Madeline stays in the room.

Introductions

Most people would expect the official introductions to start with the government officials, but not here, because there are different protocols to meet. I’m shown into a room where I’m greeted by Mr Nagumi and Mr Tadao with Sensei Yuuma and Sensei Michio nearby. I walk up to shake hands with Mr Nagumi and Mr Tadao, introducing Rob as the Captain of my personal guard. We ignore Makha, Mayu, and the young women behind Mr Nagumi, the introductions of juniors will take place later. I introduce Rob and Mr Nagumi to Sensei Yuuma, then I introduce them and Mr Tadao to Sensei Michio. After this Sensei Michio stands there looking at me. His arms open a few millimetres, that’s all I need. With a huge grin I flow into his arms while I say, in Japanese, “You look well, Soul Father. Is all well with the family?” The others are surprised by this familial greeting when we hug, but they accept it.

Sensei Michio replies in English, “I am well, so is my wife. I hear you are doing many good things, and living up to your name. That is good. I see you’re keeping fit, I hope you keep up your training too.” I nod yes.

The process here is for me to greet those I know, then they’ll make the introductions to the people I don’t know, and so on down the chain until we’ve all been introduced to each other.

We soon move further around the room where Mr Tadao introduces us all to Shoji Kybo, and we exchange greetings. He says, “I hope you don’t mind if I call you Torao-san, and not Mister Adams, because I feel you are more Japanese than some born in the country and of the blood.” I smile, and nod agreement. He waves behind him at some girls, “I’ve your property, and some other matters to discuss a little later.” I agree to the later talk, and we move on.

Mr Nagumi takes over to introduce me to the Japanese Minister for Culture, and the Ambassador. I give the Ambassador a much deeper bow of respect than I do the minister, and I get a few raised eyebrows. I smile, and say, in Japanese, “Mister Ambassador, to me you represent a lot more than your normal position. Today you are your people, your culture, and your country as one entity for today’s activities. As such, you deserve the greatest of respect.” This earns me a lot of smiles.

The Ambassador introduces me to the US Secretary of State. She smiles, and shakes hands. It’s also clear she’s not happy with my forcing the cut in the media. I smile at her, “Madam Secretary, let me tell you a story. My father is a retired Special Forces officer. For much of my life he’s been away on duty. When I was about eight years old he was home on leave, and watching me train with Sensei Michio. It was obvious to him I was more advanced than he thought. So he took me aside the next day to give me a special lesson. We left the city for the farm of a friend. When we got in the car he gave me a piece of funny putty to play with on the way. I moulded it into many shapes, and showed him the things I’d thought to shape it into. He smiled. In a gully on the property the owner showed us where a large boulder had rolled down to block the stream. Dad sat me down, and took the putty off me. He moulded it into the shape of a candle, and he said, ‘Son, I know Sensei Michio is more of a father to you than I am, as I’m away so often. I’ve one very important lesson for you today. People are like this putty, they can be moulded into many shapes to do many things. But you must never, ever forget that they, like this putty, will always remain true to their basic nature. And when the time comes for them to act they will act in accordance with their basic nature.’ With that he put a match to the putty, and I watched it burn. He put the flame out, and took the putty with him when we walked to the granite boulder. On the downstream side of the boulder he pointed to a hole drilled in the rock which was taller than him, and he put the putty into the hole. When it was all in he took what I later learned was a detonator out of his pocket, and stuck a long fuse in it before pushing it deep into the putty. He lit the fuse, and we got out of the gully, moving well away. A couple of minutes later there was a loud explosion, and bits of rock flew out of the gully. We waited a moment, and returned to the gully. The big boulder was gone, in its place were a multitude of small rocks, and two medium sized boulders, one on either side of the creek. Dad turned to me, and said, ‘Plastique explosive makes a great putty, but it’s true nature is that of a powerful explosive. In the right circumstances that nature will come out. The same is true of people. Never forget that.’ I’ve never forgotten that, Madam, and I strongly suggest you remember it too, because that was one of the most profound lessons I’ve ever had.”

She shakes her head, and looks at me strange for a moment. “I don’t think I understand what you’re getting at, young man.”

“Well, let’s try it this way. You look at me, and you see a high-school boy who you think you can intimidate, and, like most politicians, you think you can manipulate me to get what you want for your agenda with a total disregard for my agenda. It’s true, I’m young. But my basic nature is to rule and command. I tried to set this event up so the US can get a lot of good public relations out of it. Yet your department wouldn’t play ball with our common associate who set this up on my orders, note - orders and not a request. You refused to help our mutual friend. So I exercised my command power to shift it to here where we have more control, which is where I’d preferred to have this ceremony in the first place. You forgot that principle of basic nature Dad told me about. You saw the high-school boy, and only the high-school boy, and not the man who owns and runs a billion dollar empire in a profitable manner.” I hear a couple of gasps behind me, and I grin. “You ignored the fact I’m a very successful business man in a hard business world, you ignored the basic nature of my power, and me. I suggest you improve your game, Madam Secretary, or you won’t be a top player for long.” She gulps while I turn to move on to talk with Mr Kybo now the introductions are over.

He introduces Emi, Ito, Chie, and Haruko while saying, “As you know, Emi and Ito are your property, and I’m glad to hand them over to you.” I can see they’re not only unhappy, but angry too. “This is Chie, she recently became my property in an unusual way. A person I know will soon have a claim on me, and he’ll ask for her if she’s still with me. She deserves much better than what she would get from him. Since I owe you a gift for your help with Mister Williams I ask you to accept her, as I know you will be a much better master for her.” I step forward to place a finger under her chin, I lift her face to look into her eyes. “She turned sixteen last month, is a virgin, and speaks excellent English.” I can see the concern and fright in her eyes.

In Japanese I say, “Be at peace, little one. All will be well.” The fear leaves her eyes, and her eyes go wider. “See, already your body knows to obey me.” She half smiles. I turn to look at Emi and Ito, both are very defiant, as shown by them standing stiff while staring straight at me, a big break in protocol. I step up to them, “You will learn humility and obey me, or you will learn humiliation and fear as you obey. But obey me, you will.” I smile on seeing their arrogance replaced with fear.

I step back, “Mayu, how long have you been my slave?”

“Ten days, Master! Ten glorious days.” This gets some odd looks from some of the people around us.

“I allow my slaves a lot more leeway than most masters. Although I do have some slaves who have no leeway, because they’ve not earned that right. But all of my slaves are totally mine, and they know it in their body and mind. Most, like Mayu and Makha, also know it in their heart.” I give Emi and Ito an evil smile. “Ten days, and I have total control of her body. Each of my slaves has a special command to have their body react in a certain way at my command, regardless of the situation. Mayu, coomb, coomb, coomb.” She starts to shake with her orgasms, and she slumps against Makha. “Like all of my slaves, she can have an orgasm at my command. It is a very useful way of giving them a reward they like.” I see shock and fear in the eyes of Emi and Ito while Chie’s eyes show hope and peace. Many of the spectators are very surprised, much more so for the westerners present. “Emi, Ito, the sooner you accept you are mine and lose your arrogance the better for you. It was arrogance that caused the destruction and end of your family. The arrogance of Arashi, your uncle, and your mother. They assumed I was much less than I am, and they paid the price for insulting me.” I take a deep breath, and stand tall when I put all of the command I can in my voice. “Emi, Ito, kneel before me, your master, and swear your obedience.” In instant response to the command both are on their knees and swearing a deep blood oath in Japanese before their minds kick in. I can tell when they realise what’s happening, because their eyes go very wide in mid-sentence. But the oath they’re using is binding, and they’ll keep it. “In time, you will become better slaves and better persons.”

I turn to see smiles on Sensei Michio, Sensei Yuuma, Makha, Mayu, and Rob; the rest are all shocked at my command, and the reaction to it.

After shaking his head Mr Kybo says, “Haruko is my very wilful daughter, and she is twenty-one years old. She does not wish to get married yet. She heard about your activities, and has asked to spend time with you. She’s hinted at having your child, despite my opposition to a child without a husband. But she insisted on meeting you.”

“Haruko, such a lovely name for such a lovely young woman. A true spring child. Your father doesn’t wish you to have a child without a husband, will you really disobey him on this?” She nods yes. “You really wish a child by me?” Another nod. “Then we’ll see how serious you are. I’ll grant your wish, on my conditions. You’ll be my concubine, my slave wife. When the child is weaned you’ll have a second child and live with me until that child is weaned. You’ll leave one child with me to raise and one will be raised by your parents. This means a minimum of three years as my concubine. You have until I’m ready to leave today to think on this, and to make a decision, I’ll not accept an answer before then.” She gulps, when I turn away her father grins at me.

I go to Mr Nagumi, because he made it clear he wished to talk with me too. Ito, Emi, and Chie fall in behind me in the wake of Makha and Mayu, like good servants and slaves.

He introduces two young women and a young man; Hideko, Koemi, and Kazuma. Koemi is petite, fragile, and submissive, while Hideko is average height for a Japanese girl her age, however, she has a very commanding personality. The male, Kazuma, is very submissive.

Mr Nagumi says, “Koemi is the only remaining member of a family that has served mine for many generations. The rest of her family and her closest friends died in an unpleasant way while she watched, and was unable to help them, because she was trapped by debris. She wishes a change of her environment so she can put those memories behind her. I’m hoping you will take her in, as I can’t think of anyone else who can help her, since her skills are low. Hideko is my eldest child, and the leading candidate to direct the company when I retire. Kazuma is a very able administrator, her senior assistant, and her husband. She has something she wishes to discuss with you.” I nod at appropriate points.

I turn to Koemi, “Koemi, how old are you, and what are your skills?”

“I’m twenty-one years old, and I have domestic skills. I’ve worked as a maid for the last four years in the same house as my family. The house collapsed and burnt down when it was hit by a runaway truck.”

“Do you wish to serve me as an employee or a slave?”

“I had been thinking as an employee since Nagumi-san mentioned I may work for you away from Tokyo. But seeing your slaves I now wonder if I may be better off as your slave.”

“For the moment I’ll take you as an employee so you can have time to talk with the rest of my people before you make up your mind. My slaves do as I tell them. I already have a few who are not happy with my wish they get more education and are to study hard for it. They wished to leave school behind, and are unhappy I want them educated. But they are on the way to learning education is great fun, so I expect their attitude to change. If you become my slave and I want you given further training you will be given the training, understand?”

“Yes, Master.” I grin at her automatic reply, so does Mr Nagumi.

I turn to Hideko while thinking on her name’s meaning, splendid child, because she’s a splendid example of Japanese womanhood. A very nice face, shapely body, and she just comes up to my chin. She says, “My husband suits me very well as a husband and an assistant. But he lacks a few things as a suitable father for my children, because one of them is likely to run the company when an adult. From what I’ve found out about you I think you’ll make a suitable father for my children. I wish you to donate the sperm for this.”

I grin, then laugh. She chuckles. “I’ll donate the sperm, but only in the traditional way. As a direct deposit while you both live with me as temporary slaves until confirmed pregnant after many deposits. With a repeat for future children. A minimum of three children, and one will be left with me to raise as my own.” She’s stunned, and her father laughs while her husband blushes. “Decide, now!

She gulps, goes to speak, gulps again, and says, “Yes, Master,” in a high pitched voice, much like Koemi used a moment before. Her father laughs so hard he starts to splutter. I turn to look at him.

He says, “That’s the first time I’ve seen her submit to anyone.”

Demonstration

I can tell some people are now much more respectful of me, due to the interactions they’ve seen, and the things they’ve learned today. But a few critical ones aren’t, yet. So I decide a demonstration is in order, I suspected it may be needed, and I prepared for it. I turn to Sensei Michio. “Sensei, I feel in need of some exercise, will you assist me in this?” He grins while he nods agreement. I turn to the Ambassador, “May we use your dojo for this?” He nods too, and he waves for one of the staff to show us the way. I turn to Sensei Yuuma, “Did you bring what I asked for?” Another nod before we walk out of the room, and down a hall.

It’s clear Sensei Yuuma expected the items to be used. Set out on a table in the dojo are three sets of special training clothes with three sets of marker swords. These are made with a marker ink pad instead of a cutting edge; they show a mark where a person would be cut with a real sword. The clothes are lightly padded, because these are used without the normal armour used in Kenjutsu. The three of us are quick to change, and the dojo’s regular sensei walks out to referee the contest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.