Finding Home
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2010 by Ernest Bywater

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A teenage boy suffers a huge loss of family and starts to coast through life. Events happen to him, and they cause him to learn things and decide to join life again. This is an adventure story, but does have more too it than that. Most of the sex scenes are in the first quarter of the story and contribute to some sub-plots and show changes in Al's behaviour. 280,000 words. It involves sport and school too.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Safe Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Back for Lunch

A few minutes to take our leave before Rob and I are in the car with the girl. Turning to the girl I speak perfect Japanese as I ask her name. She grins, and says, “My name’s Akimi, Master. Please speak English, as I don’t speak much Japanese while you speak it better than I do. My father owed a large gambling debt to Mister Bento. I was given to him to pay it. If I return home father will only use me like that again. Luckily I have no sister, and he won’t use his sons in such a way. He will need to give up gambling soon, or he’ll be dead.”

We chat while we head back to the hotel. I stop for some cakes and tarts from the shop just down from the hotel. They’ll deliver them.

When I walk through the foyer I ask for lunch to be sent up. I spot one of Tanner’s senior staff. Going to him I use my command voice to say, “Hello, Captain Grant. Why are you here? How many troops are guests in this hotel? Are there any more nearby?”

He gulps, “We know the Schlene kids are here. If we can get them we can get the parents. There are twelve of us in three connecting rooms, with another fifty at a motel about a mile away.”

“Come with me.” He follows me when I go to Rob, “Tanner’s people are here. We need to kill those both here and at the back up spot in a nearby motel. Take this man and clean out the vermin, please. I want Tanner to get very worried about this operation, and to stop. Either that, or he’ll come to do it himself.” Rob gulps, and nods yes. He leaves while talking into his radio when he drags Grant away with him while I go upstairs with Akimi, taking my clothes and swords with us.

In the penthouse I find everyone in swimwear while sitting in the spa room, the spa and decking are packed. I introduce Akimi, and I tell them lunch is on the way up before I head for my office. I check my emails while I ring Randy. Waiting for him to answer I wonder about his personal life, because he’s always ready to jump when I say frog. I’ve plenty of emails, but all are soon dealt with, and Randy answers on the fifth ring. “Randy, Al, before I start, do you have a personal life?”

He laughs, and says, “No, I never have. I’m a workaholic, and I can’t find a lady I like who’ll put up with my work hours without cheating on me. I’d kill for a nice lady who would accept my lifestyle. What’s up?”

“The authority paperwork you did for Belle and Liz, I need another set for a girl called Akimi. Can you do it today?”

“Sure thing. It’s all forms, so I can just change the names and stuff.”

“I’ll call you back on the other line so she can give you the details.” I hang up, and go get Akimi. She’s sad, so I ask, “What’s wrong, Akimi?”

“Master, I’d hoped to be your only woman. I want a man of my own to serve. But you have so many women, when would we have time of our own together?” I stop to look at her for a few minutes.

“Akimi, would it worry you if you served another man, and not me?”

“No, Master. As long as he’s a nice man, and he’s all mine, I’d be very happy. I know I don’t have to love my master, although I may learn to. I want one who I won’t learn to hate, and who will give me children.”

I smile, because I can help two people at once. “Akimi, I’m about to ring my lawyer, he’s a friend and a workaholic. He lives alone, as he can’t find a woman who will accept his dedication to his work life, and not cheat on him. He’s a very good man, and nice. If you wish, I’ll give you to him.” She smiles. I call Randy on the phone in the main lounge, “Randy, I’ve got a girl here called Akimi, she’s late teens, Japanese American, her father sold her to settle gambling debts. I won her when I chastised the man who bought her. You need to do the paperwork for her parents to pass over legal authority, because the father will only sell her again. Can do?” He tells me he can. “Good. Now I need a very good favour in regards to her. It’s a big problem, but I think you can help solve it.”

A very wary, “Oh shit! Drop the shoe. I suppose you want her to live in the Capitol Building or the White House?”

“Very funny, mate. What is it with you and the White House? This is the second time you’ve tried to get me to ask you to buy it for me.”

He laughs, “I don’t like the guy who currently lives there, and I’d love to be able to kick him out onto the street. If anyone can organise that it’s you. However, that’s my fantasy. What do you want?”

“Akimi’s been trained to be a man’s servant slave from childhood. She wishes to be the obedient servant of a good man who’ll look after her, and will later give her children. But she wants to be his only woman. As you know, I’ve already got several women so the prospect of joining my harem or Dad’s harem makes her sad. I need the name of a good man who’ll appreciate, and maybe come to love, a nice young woman who simply wants one man of her own to look after. One she can serve for the rest of her life. I’m hoping you can name someone for me.”

“Damn, that’s a tall order. I can’t think of anyone off hand.”

I grin, because he’s missed the obvious choice. “I can only think of one, but I’m not sure how to approach him about it. I want you to ask him for me. Think you can do that?” He agrees to act as my agent, and asks for the name. “The person I’m thinking of is a prominent member of the community by the name of Manning, Randolph Manning.”

Dead silence, then a stunned Randy says, “Shit, I never even thought of me. I can be a dumb shit at times, can’t I?” Then a hurried, “Don’t answer that! I’ll do papers in both our names, and come on over. I think it only fair we meet to get to know each other first. But if I like her, and she won’t cheat, well, I’m sure we can work something out.”

“She’s a very traditional Japanese peasant type who’ll be very happy to serve an important official like yourself. She has no cheating genes, so I can promise you she won’t cheat. She’ll be very devoted to making you very, very happy. I just ask you to work at making her happy as well.” He agrees, and I hand the phone over for Akimi to give him her details.

Updating John

I leave them talking, and I go to my office to call John. He answers on the third ring, “John, Al, what do you know about a couple of Japanese named Arashi Bento and Shigeo?” I hear him typing into a computer. “Also, Tanner has a dozen men stationed in my hotel with fifty more just up the road. Both groups are about to have some major problems. You may want to have your local people listen to the police frequency, and they respond as well. You may find some intel about what they’re up to, and why they want the Schlenes.”

“Shit, I know I do not want to know how you know what’s about to happen.” More keyboard rattles, “Shigeo, a low level Yakuza man who went back to Japan under a cloud some years ago. He recently entered the country. We got a warning about him from the Japanese police, he’s a rising middle level clan executive now. Arashi is the comet Shigeo has tied his star to, and they’ve been helping each other rise within the clan for the last few years. Arashi entered the country just a few days ago. Shigeo is a real schemer, and smarmy, while Arashi is a more in your face and stomp it type. Both are very dangerous, Arashi will kill at the drop of a hat while Shigeo will poison you when you least expect it. What’s your interest in them?”

“When Shigeo left seven years ago he left behind a slave girl, and the two children he sired on her. He’s returned to claim the girls to give to Shoji Kybo as gifts to help his advancement. The woman and both girls are now under my wing. I met Shigeo on Thursday afternoon, he wasn’t happy to be denied the girls. This morning men belonging to Arashi tried to kidnap the two girls. The men are in the local morgue, my security team took a few seconds to make them candidates for the Swiss cheese awards.” He laughs hard. “I don’t know if or where they’ll turn up, but after that incident I went to talk to Tadao about the kidnapping, because we reached an agreement on Thursday. He was upset to find Arashi sent the men out without discussing it with him.”

He interrupts, “You get on with Tadao? Shit, that’s a minor miracle. OK, you’ve got the local Yakuza strongman on your side, so locals will keep away. But Arashi is a student of Kenjutsu, he’s been known to slice people up with an old sword he carries about. Watch out for him.”

I laugh, “Funny you should mention the sword. As I said, I don’t know where or if they’ll surface, but Arashi and Shigeo now have rather long cuts across their bellies. You may wish to let your Japanese friends know they’ve gone to discuss their honour with their ancestors.”

He butts in again, “Shit, how did that happen?”

“Arashi tried to teach me how dangerous he was with a real katana, and I taught him about Tenshin Shōden Katori Shintō-ryū, it seems I’m a better student than he was. I cut him in a way to make it look like seppuku. After watching Arashi get his Shigeo went upstairs and did himself in before I could get around to him. The main reason I’m calling is I now own the sword Arashi had. I want you to contact the right people so I can hand the sword over to the Japanese government as a gift to the people of Japan. The sword is hundreds of years old, and it was made by a famous sword maker. It’s an important part of Japanese heritage and culture. It belongs to the people of Japan, not a private westerner. I want to hand it to an appropriate representative who’ll see it’s properly looked after, and put in an important museum. No strings on the deal by anyone. You got that, no strings by me or your people.”

“Yeah, I hear you. Is it really that important?”

“I don’t know enough to know if it’s true, but Arashi was sure it’s a Muramasa katana. He worked in the early to mid-sixteenth century, that makes it about five hundred years old. Muramasa is listed as one of the greatest sword makers of all time. It’s a more important item of heritage to the Japanese than anything you can think of American citizens seeing as a cultural heritage item. More than everything in the White House.”

“OK, I get the picture. I know a couple of people in State, and a few at the Japanese Embassy. I’ll also contact some people I know in Japan. I’ll get back to you once I set things up.” I agree, and am hanging up when he yells, I lift the phone back to my ear, “I’ve got some police reports coming in. Two dead Japanese down near the river. Shootings at a motel two miles from your hotel. Cops are scrambling, because it involves full auto fire. Just what do you expect to get out of this?”

“Tanner wants the Schlene kids who are my friends, so I’m protecting them. I want Tanner to get mighty pissed, and angry enough to either cut his losses to dump the contract, or to come to supervise it himself. Either way, we win. He comes up here, and I find him. I’ll call you to help debrief him as long as you promise he ends up dead.” John agrees.

I hang up and walk out to find a smiling Akimi still on the phone to Randy while they chat about many things. I smile at a good outcome for her. I just hope it works out as well as it looks like it might.

Lunch is being set up on the table, and most of my people are eating already. It’s smorgasbord, so they’re grabbing food while staff are still putting it out. I catch Lia’s eye, then nod toward Akimi, she speaks to Mayu, who prepares a drink and plate of food before taking it to Akimi. She gets a nice smile with a short bow as thanks.

We’re all soon eating. Even the people working the glazing and walls also grab a bite when they pass through on their tasks. I smile. I don’t mind if it means they’ll finish quicker via a working lunch.

After eating my fill I go back to my office to call the necklace lady to order one for Akimi. I give her the details to charge everything, and she agrees to have them all delivered when she finishes Akimi’s.

Explanations

I’m surprised when Randy turns up about forty-five minutes later. He has only one set of paperwork, and it’s in his name. I send him and Akimi to one of the bedrooms to talk in private for a while. About thirty minutes later they emerge with big smiles on their faces. I have them sit in the lounge room then round up the rest of my regular entourage, including Dad and his team. Rob, Madeline, Leslie, and Bridget join us too.

I move Dad and Randy to sit in the middle, because most of what I’ve got to say is for them; Akimi sits beside Randy while Dee and Mai sit beside Dad. After taking a deep breath, I start. “OK, I think it’s time for a few statements on how things work here. First, personal slaves. Everyone forget all you’ve read or seen in movies about slaves from medieval times, the plantation era, and BDSM sites. To me a personal slave is someone who is totally controlled by their master. However, there are different levels of control, which I’ll cover shortly. This is a ying - yang situation, there’s a balance of energy between the slave and master. The slave has the easy part. A slave is to obey, please, pleasure, and serve their master. They exist solely to serve their master, and to see to their master’s pleasure. In all things they must obey their master’s wishes; I’ll explain the difference between wishes, orders, and commands later.”

I glance over their faces. “The slave has no conscience or will, the master takes full control of that. To balance all this energy the master is responsible for the slave’s control, welfare, duties, and care. The master must provide everything needed for the slave’s happy life; and I do mean happy. There will be times when the slave is commanded to do something that makes them unhappy, but, in general, they should be very happy in their position as a slave. If they aren’t, then the master is at fault, somehow. Both masters and slaves should be aware of that aspect, because many slaves will feel the fault is theirs. It isn’t, it’s the master’s, as only the master has the power and control, so only the master can affect the whole situation to make things right or wrong. Key essentials to make the relationship work are trust, communication, and love at some level. Slaves must tell the master all they know about things, and how they feel when they have adverse feelings about something. The master must do the same, but the master must also keep the slave up to date on things so they know how best to serve their master. A real good slave is a cross between a good secretary, a great personal assistant, a spouse, and a best friend. The master is much the same, but in the dominant role in each role.” They all nod yes to me when I check they understand my talk.

I continue, “A good slave does things for their master because it makes them feel good to make their master happy. The master should also feel good about making their slave happy, and to look for ways to do that. The master must exercise their power over the slave with care, and make sure they do not give bad orders, especially while angry. Orders must be tailored to what the slave can actually do. Masters must make sure the slaves know they can report failure or inability without causing trouble. Being a master is an awesome responsibility.” I stop to look real hard at Dad and Randy, “Being a master is a lot like having a dog. Your slave must be fed, exercised, trained in how you wish them to behave, supervised, worked at something they don’t hate, and time taken to enjoy themselves. It’s like being in a close relationship with a spouse or long-time partner, because you must trust and rely on each other. Masters must take time to learn what their slaves do and don’t like, while slaves must learn the same about their masters. Slave supervisors must learn the same about their master and the other slaves.” I stop to look at Dee and Sharon, they nod to show they understand.

I smile, “Slave supervisors also need to be a lot like masters in the way they treat and behave to the other slaves while they remain subordinate to the master. A slave supervisor who is also a slave needs a lot more initiative than a slave, and they also need to be made aware they have a lot more leeway, because they’ll be expected to think things through to deal with a lot of issues in the master’s absence. They also need to be able to change minor orders to meet the master’s main wishes and will, if they conflict with the orders issued. A good slave will adjust minor aspects of orders to meet the master’s higher needs. An example of this is when a master asks for a sandwich to eat, and the slave thinks to check how the master’s drink is then brings another drink with the sandwich. This is thinking about the master’s needs and wishes as against blind obedience to the actual order. Do you all understand that point, and can you extend it?” I stop for a drink while they assimilate all I’ve said. I see them all thinking hard, and nodding to show they understand it. Good. “In short, slaves must obey and see to the caring of their masters while the masters must be careful in their control of the slaves while also being mindful of the slave’s welfare. The hardest part is knowing how much leeway to allow a slave. Some examples exist right here. El needs more contact and direction than Belle and Liz, while Sharon needs a lot less. That’s why I’ve got them set up in the hierarchy I have. This way the more independent slaves help me see to the needs of the slaves in need of more control. It also helps me to get things done. I give Sharon general orders which she expands on when she breaks them up for others, just like any good chain of command.” Both Dad and Randy see this point, and nod yes. “Masters with a single slave have more responsibilities in this area, because they have to do it all themselves.” Randy nods again when he gets the full import of my message. “Good. Randy, have you spoken with Akimi enough to know if you wish her to be your slave?”

He nods, “Yes, I have, and I do. I’m glad you took the time to explain so many of the aspects of being a good master. You’ve covered a lot of things I didn’t even realise, or think about. Thank you.”

“Akimi, do you wish to be Randy’s slave.” She smiles, and nods yes. “Good. Then, as your master with a responsibility to see to your long term welfare, and since you’ve an attachment to Randy when you don’t have any attachment to me, it would be wrong of me not to deal with that. Stand.” She stands, I turn her around, and move her in front of Randy. “Randy, in appreciation of all the good work you’ve done for me I give you this slave girl, Akimi. May she serve you well, and may you treat her well. May your futures be bright. Akimi, you are now Randy’s slave, not mine.”

Smiling, she drops to her knees, and rests her head on his knees. I say, “Randy, you do realise you can’t charge me for today’s work, because it all relates to your property now, not mine?” Both look up at me with surprised looks while it sinks in, then they both smile, before he laughs while she giggles. He nods his agreement.

I’m just breaking up the meeting when the phone rings; the necklace lady is at the front desk. I have them all take their seats again while Leslie goes down to escort her up. The lady arrives, and she places a fair sized box on a table before handing me the charge slip to sign.

Those who know her smile, because they know what to expect, while the rest wonder about what’s happening. These are like the others, but more so than they would normally be. I had her do all of the clasps for my groups the same, so I don’t have to remember too many secret clasps.

After a few quiet words I have her stand ready to find and pass me the necklaces when I say the names. I explain the significance of them, then I call the girls up by relationship to place the necklaces on them. I start with Kath and Debbie, followed by Dawn, Denise, Diane, Belle, Liz, Nadia, Kira, Makha, and Mayu. They match the relevant necklace for their group, Kath’s and Debbie’s are like Lia’s while the rest are like El’s. Dad is called up to be shown how to close the ones for Dee and Mai, Dee’s is like Sharon’s while Mai’s is like El’s. Last is Randy to learn how to do up the Sterling Silver one for Akimi before he places it on her neck. All of the ladies are very happy to have their necklaces, more for what they mean than as jewellery; especially Akimi, because she now knows she’s his - permanently.

Afternoon

It’s the afternoon, and time for a little fun. I hand both Kath and Lia a few hundred dollars each then I send them out with two slaves, a car, and a security detail to do some shopping for me. Debbie is assigned to make a few phone calls, and to keep the rest of the girls busy and happy; part of it she delegates to Sharon by telling her to see what the girls can do on the unfinished tasks of mine. Dad takes his girls, and retires to his room when I assign Diane to teach both his girls how to suck cock, and I tell El to help Mai teach Dee and Dad how to eat pussy. With them set for an hour or two I take Randy and Akimi shopping.

I tell Randy Akimi’s pussy needs a shave when we get to the salon. She’s concerned until Randy tells her to do it. When Randy asks why I simply grin at him. At the next store his eyes almost pop, and she goes red when she shows us the first bikini; but Akimi smiles big on seeing the huge smile on Randy’s face when he sees her in the see-through bikini. Some underwear with an initial outfit from Victoria’s Secret goes down well with both. At the cosplay shop I ask for outfits to go with the ones we got this morning, but not duplicates; they provide them. By the time Akimi is finished strutting around the shop in her skimpy sailor suits she has a huge grin, because every male in sight is sporting an erection. Every fast movement has the skirt rise with the spin, and she flashes them with her cute bum, since she has on a flesh coloured G-string.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.