Finding Home
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2010 by Ernest Bywater

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A teenage boy suffers a huge loss of family and starts to coast through life. Events happen to him, and they cause him to learn things and decide to join life again. This is an adventure story, but does have more too it than that. Most of the sex scenes are in the first quarter of the story and contribute to some sub-plots and show changes in Al's behaviour. 280,000 words. It involves sport and school too.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Safe Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Wednesday

I wake up before the alarm clock to find myself snuggled up to Liz, cupping her breasts. Belle is snuggled up to me with her arms around me, one on my chest and the other holding my dick. I smile, and lie still until the alarm goes off to wake them as well. Then it’s up, shower, and get dressed. Because their clothes from yesterday are dirty they choose to wear some of the new clothes. I grin at this, because Liz is leading this move, and she has two bags of other clothes to wear here. I think they just want to wear their new up-market fashions.

Rob joins us for breakfast again. I explain I’ll expect him to join us most mornings, and I’ll use the time for the morning briefing. He smiles, because it ensures we have a daily meeting of minds, and he gets a good feed. I notice Dad isn’t armed when he joins us for breakfast in just his shirt and trousers. He gulps when I send him back for his holsters and guns while saying, “Is this how you’d sit down to a meal in a combat zone? Until we finish with the people behind the break-in, and the kidnapping attempt, we’re in a combat zone. Get used to it again, please, Dad.” He gives me a weak grin, and turns around. He returns with two Glocks in holsters, and four spare fifteen round magazines on his belt.

Both Rob and I smile at him when he sits down, because we can both tell he has lightweight body armour on as well. I can’t be sure without checking one over, but I’m almost certain Dad’s guns are compensator models in 10 mm, like I asked Rob to purchase for all of my people to carry and use.

Rob updates me with where they are in regards to the paperwork with Randy, the armed security guard licences, purchase of weapons, body armour, and armoured vehicles. He’s located two stretched H2 Hummers that have damn good armour with the engines rebuilt to be more powerful. They were ordered, and part paid for, by a fellow who’s now in a federal prison. The man who rebuilt the motors has finished all of the work, and is trying to sell them. He’s been told to let the FBI know who buys them. They’ll be here today, and if Rob likes them I’ll buy them for transport. He’s also expecting a dozen more people he used to work with to apply for work with us. He’ll check they’re still clean and do the basic vetting, leaving me final approval after I return from school. The gun safe arrives today. He got a special deal of one hundred and twenty Glock pistols with holsters and several cleaning kits, most of them are the full size 10 mm model while fifteen are compact versions for carrying in purses etc. Someone will be by later today to measure all of us for body armour, and they’ll be back again Saturday morning to measure any new people. He also has Terra dropping around to discuss perimeter security alarms plus cameras we can install for use here. He’ll be looking into high encryption radios for our use too. I like Rob, because he’s a real go getter. I agree with his actions, and I thank him for getting right on them.

Sharon updates me on the situation re housing, we’re down to only two options now. A built house on the maybe list, and the property out near the state park. I tell her to get more details on the property, and to arrange a visit. I let her know about the Williams maid who may drop around with things for Belle. I also tell her to get me another line for the office, and to buy a good security type fax machine for it.

After breakfast I check my e-mail, and I deal with a few items. Jeff is very happy with the sixty signed books for PR activities on their way to him, and he’s already looking at how to get the best use of them. I send an email suggesting a few go to children in a serious condition in hospital. He’s also sending me another box of books for use by me. The contract negotiations for Kath, Debbie, Jon, Sharon, and Robert (the hotel clerk) are going well, and he expects to have them signed soon. After hearing Robert read a bit out to Melody I decided to ask him to do the older male parts, and to have Jon do the younger male parts. I like the idea of keeping it all within my circle of friends and family.

When we’re ready to go to school Rob has Madeline go with Lia while Leslie rides with me, and Tanya rides with Belle and Liz. The taxi with Tanya and company will wait until Leslie is seeing me off before it stops to drop Belle and Liz off, they’re hoping everyone will be watching me. It works out quite well, because Leslie, knowing Tanya is watching the area, gives me a good tonsil wash while she says goodbye. I break free to see every student in the area watching us, and smiling. The grins widen when Leslie pats my butt while I turn to walk away.

The day passes very well with no trouble, except for glares from Mr Walker. I give Kath and Debbie a good kissing when I first meet them today, getting a few stares and comments from the other students. At lunch Belle and Liz join our group, so we have to move to a bigger table. I’m not happy, because it’s got a table behind us. But it is to one side, so I sit on the end while part turned to watch almost all of the cafeteria.

Football Strategy

After school the girls watch me at football training, Greg talked me into going. I don’t want to play football, but I do feel a bit responsible for the loss of Williams. Toward the end of the session the coach takes me aside to ask me to join the team. I answer, “Look, Coach, I don’t want to play. Partly due to some of the team hating me, and partly because I don’t like the extreme physical nature of the game. I’ve been talking to Greg, and I’m prepared to play if you’ll let me play my way. If you do, I think we can get through to the state finals this year.”

He looks surprised, “What do you mean, your way? And why do you think we can get into the state finals this year?”

“My way means I get to decide how I run down field on the play, and I’ve the authority to call an audible for a play centred on me. I also get to decide when I’ve made enough ground. I want all this, because I want to reduce the amount of times I’ll get tackled. So when I can’t see any real advantage from being ploughed under I’ll end the play. As to the state finals. Greg tells me you usually get knocked out about half way through the play-offs. Having a couple of special plays that don’t make an appearance until then can make a difference, can’t they?” He nods yes. “OK, watching the videos of past games I see the pass receivers average only an extra yard or so after the defence gets to them.”

He nods, “Yeah, but that can be a very useful yard or two.”

“No doubt. But with the exception of being in the final five yards it makes no real reason or advantage for most plays. I think it’s mostly a mind-set of ‘get as much tactical ground as possible.’ Well, picture this. I assume Greg’s right when he says I’ll be an exceptional wide receiver able to greatly improve your offence. That being the case we know the opposition are going to try and smother me after they get used to me. My best chance to do well is to either getting them to double team me to free someone else up to make a big play, or we create an opportunity to give me the chance to run rings around them. During the main season I’ll avoid being hit like the plague, choosing to run out of play to being tackled. If I do that, what are they going to think about me?”

“You’re a wimp, and they need only run you down to end the play.”

“Right, and in the final play of the final seconds of a critical game where a touchdown can make a loss a win, they’ll still think that; right up until I punch through them for the touchdown. A few other plays may be all that’s required to advance the last games to get to the final.”

He looks up in surprise, “Do you really think you can go through a solid hard hitting defence?”

“Most of Williams’ personal friends are on our defence and they’d like a chance to cream me, right?” Another nod yes. “Let’s run a pass play with a standard defence where they know a pass is coming, let them know it’s going to me, but only one can defend me close. The rest will seek to stop me after I get the ball, right?” He nods again. “Let’s do it, and I’ll force my way through them. Just because I don’t like getting physical doesn’t mean I can’t when I have to, or want to.” He smiles.

A moment later our defence is setting up against our offence. The coach tells the lead defensive coach the basics of the play will be a pass to me, but they can’t start with more men on me. I tell Greg to play a hook pass to me in the middle of the field when I signal for it. I tell our side what I’m out to do, and they all smile at it.

We get set, and I’ve got one defender on me with another nearby, the defence is a standard anti-pass defence with quite a few deep. The snap, I take off, sidestepping the one marking me, the one nearby is soon close to me and staying with me, despite not catching me. I slow a touch when I cut to my right to go to the middle after the agreed twenty yard run. The two guarding me catch up, and start to close while I cross the field. Near the centre of the field I wave with my left hand then I cut back that way. Both guys go screaming by when I stick out my right foot to turn back on my heels, I take three paces, and jump to catch the ball. My two guards are well past me, and they won’t catch me again. The other half of the defenders who set up deep are moving over to cover me. I turn down the field, and I hit the afterburners. Picking up speed I sidestep to avoid the first two. By the time I make another fifteen yards all I’ve got left are four gathering in front of me in two pairs about five yards apart. They’d seen how quick I change directions to avoid tacklers. There’s no way I can get wide of both pairs, so I head toward the middle of them, then I cut hard left to hit that pair in the middle.

They smile while the others move to help cover. These two are the best friends Williams has on the team. I’m going to enjoy hitting them as much as they’re going to enjoy hitting me. Just before we make contact I extend my left arm to power into the shoulder of one, knocking him sideways and down on his arse. Just before the other hits me I duck a bit while still moving. He hits me in the chest, and grabs hold of me while trying to strip the ball. I’ve got it tucked in tight as I stand a touch more upright than when he hit me. His weight slows me down when I lift him off the ground, and the other two soon joins us, adding to the burden. I go down when a fourth joins the pile up several yards later.

Coach blows the whistle when I hit the ground, thus ending the play. When we get up he says, “Hell, I’ve never seen anyone make fifteen yards with three players on them before - except in professional ball.”

I smile, “Now you know I can keep making ground with the weight, let’s try that again for a full bust through, OK.” He smiles, and we reset.

The play is a copycat of the last, except I wave for the right, and do a double backtrack for the ball since they’re now looking for the cut back.

The surprise from the defence this time is the last line has two teams of three set to stop me now, because I’ve hurt their pride. I head for the right hand trio this time, but I switch to hit the left hand trio at only five yards out. I hit them dead centre. I push the first off with my arm, drop my shoulder into the second to knock him flat as I run straight over the third when I use my whole body to knock him down. When I break through I hit the afterburners to leave the rest behind me.

Coach blows the whistle, and he comes over with a big smile. I say, “If I play like that during the season all of the other teams will know about it, and they’ll develop plans to stop me. If we save it to the end we can muscle our way to a couple of wins when it really counts, and they won’t have time to develop a good defence to it. I think one case of carrying them with me plus one case of punching through will be enough last minute surprises to win a couple of key games. After I use one the next team will be ready for that tactic, but not the other.” The coach and the players who’d gathered around us nod agreement. Most of the defence team are now smiling, and they’re a lot friendlier. But not Williams’ best mates, they seem to be even angrier about how well I did. Oh well, you can’t win them all. Soon after that it’s time for a shower, and to go home.

Heading to the shower I see Leslie and Tanya waiting with the girls, so I smile and wave. A little later we make a happy group when we head to the car park for my newest surprise.

Sitting in the car park is a dark blue, so dark blue it’s nearly black, stretched H2 Hummer with tandem rear wheels, all of the rear wheels have matching covers in the wheel arches, so the top two thirds of the wheel isn’t visible. It has a matching colour bull bar that looks solid enough to stop a raging bull elephant, and the windows are so dark it looks like you’d need the interior light to read a map inside it. Leslie has a big grin while she ushers us inside it, the rear doors are further back than usual, so it looks a little bit odd, due to the stretch. The doors open into a wide space between two rows of seats facing each other. The normal front seat is there for the driver and guards. Back to back with that is another seat with a plush covering, a nice space, and the main seat with a plush covering. Behind that is a small rear area with seating for two on one side, and one on the other. The single seat has a small top opening bar fridge between it and the main back seat.

It’s luxury with some troop support in one vehicle. A grinning Tanya points at the roof in the middle of the open area. I look up to see an odd set of plates there. She says, “Two people can stand in the centre with their heads out the roof to fire. The two long panels open up from the centre to provide armored protection to the front and rear while the two smaller panels you can see open up to help hold the other two panels up while they give protection from the sides.” She points under the seats, so I look down. “Under the seats are heavily armored helmets with built in short range encrypted radios integrated with the vehicle. One for each seat. The doors only open from the inside, manually at the door or by remote from the driver’s position, except for the driver’s door which has a high security lock and key for it. I’ve seen the specs, and this will handle most hand carried anti-armor weapons. It’s so sweet I love it.”

A voice floats through from the front, “Bad luck, this one’s mine. But I’ll let you ride in it when the boss wants you to.”

I laugh, “How come I get to pay for the really good toys, but you lot get to play with them?”

The driver, Graham, replies, “Because we’re lucky while you ain’t.”

It’s a nice trip home in our new ride. When we get out, and the driver takes it away to the car park, Tanya makes sure we see the number plate, causing much more laughter. She says, “One of the guys has a contact in the Maryland MVA, so he put in a request for the whole sequence of one hundred numbers from zero zero to nine nine to be reserved. The first two issued are to the Hummers. Rob thought you’d like that plate as your main vehicle, and he has number fifty for the support vehicle. He justified the personalised plates by providing company documentation from Randy when he got them registered to the company.” I nod while I walk away laughing, because my car’s number plate is AREA 51. Hell, that’s going to cause some fun in some places when it’s seen. I’m almost calm again when I remember Graham’s full name, he’s Graham Lake. G Lake in AREA 51; oh, what a terrible pun, and I like it.

Walking through the foyer I go to stop to check on the mail, and I’m hustled off upstairs by Tanya. So I wave to Sharon while I pass through.

Updates

In the penthouse I’m met by Rob, and he points at the mail on the table. I smile when I pass by to my room. I return in my exercise gear. I say, “I take it Graham’s my driver from now on?” A nod yes. “Good, I want his nickname and call sign to be Groom.” Rob laughs, and nods again. He tells me we now have two Hummers with two more in the middle of being modified to match. The encrypted radios will arrive next week, and they’ll work with the Hummer radios. The gun safe is in place in Dad’s office with the extra Glock pistols in it. All of the guns have been recorded and issued to individuals. I insisted on Compensator models in 10 mm, Rob went one better, and he got ones with laser targeting sights. While he lays out the plans for tomorrow’s trip a woman I don’t know comes out of the bedroom the girls use, and she takes my t-shirt off. Rob smiles, so I let her. With the shirt off I’m soon measured for the body armour. He tells me we now have twenty more people in the hotel as security staff, and he hands me all of the papers, because they’re awaiting my OK. Last is the information I now have a fax machine in my office. He coordinated with Sharon for one capable of extremely high security transmissions. I thank him. I soon finish with the mail - I’d been doing it while we talked, except when I had to hold still for a measurement.

I go to the office to fax the relevant pages to John with a note I’ll be away in the gym for an hour. Then we head for the gym while I put my t-shirt back on. Lia, Belle, and Liz join me, they’re wearing bikinis.

I go through my full routine in the gym, and I also press up to one forty kilos. After a nice fifteen minute swim we’re back upstairs. I check the office, and I find a fax from John which reads, ‘no problems, all OK.’

Slipping into the warm water of the spa, I really need it as I got a few bruises at the football practice, I tell Rob to bring everyone up for a snack and drinks, they can have some cakes from Sunday. I’ll talk to each of the new people while the rest have a general chat. All are hired, and given a loyalty boost. I let Rob have them all to himself for about an hour before I put in an appearance at the general gathering. I walk out to see them all happy while they drink and chat. Lia is supervising Belle and Liz, all in bikinis, while they do waitress duty with drinks and food.

I walk over to give her a kiss before saying, “Doing good, Girl, keep it up.” The next hour is a nice gathering and general chat period.

I talk to Rob for a bit before he makes the general announcements we’d discussed earlier, and he adds, “OK, everyone, we all know I’m the head of security in this unit, but two things to keep in mind. One, the big boss, our general, is Al. Yes, he’s younger, but he’s smarter than any two of us together. He also has the full strategic view while we usually handle the tactical side. What it means is when he gives us an order we obey it; even if we disagree with it. If time permits we can query it to ask for an explanation, or to say why we don’t agree with it, but we obey it when he insists. Don’t let that get your goat, people. I know his orders won’t be too crazy. Second, his father’s an ex Aussie Special Forces major, many of you have served with him - Peter Adams of the SAS. Keep that in mind when working with him. He knows as much as all of you, and more than most. He’s been there and back. Our primary responsibilities are the boss’ ladies and the boss, Peter is a secondary.” He looks around the room while making eye contact with them all, and he gets nods back. “We’ll soon have a list of nicknames and code-names for everyone. Al likes our little joke with the vehicle number plates, and he issued the code-name for his driver, Graham. Congratulations Graham, from now on you’re to be called Groom.” Rob waits for the moans from those in the know, “For those who don’t get the joke Graham Lake is the main driver for Al, so we now have ‘Groom’ Lake in AREA fifty-one, which is the number plate of Al’s car. That’ll be fun watching others trying to sort out what it means.” This is greeted with general laughter. “One last item, Peter assures me Al is very good with a firearm. I’ll get him out on the range as soon as I can. Unless I say otherwise feel free to toss him your spare gun plus a couple of magazines during a shoot-out. That’s actually the main reason we all carry two of them.” This gets a few nods with more grins.

Dad arrives home, and he’s introduced around. Then we’re off to dinner. El and Mai join us for dinner, along with Mai’s two daughters and a very guilty look. I raise an eyebrow, and she says, “Mai and her girls need somewhere safe to stay for a few days, Al. Can they stay here at the hotel? The girls’ father’s returned, and he’s causing trouble. He’s said he’s taking the girls back to Asia to sell them.” I nod my agreement to them staying here, and I think on this.

Mai is short, and looks more like a fifteen year old than a thirty-five year old. Her girls are copycat versions, one is sixteen nearly seventeen, while the other is just turned sixteen. All have typical Japanese features with a delicate looking face framed by straight black hair. Small builds with breasts the size of large plums or peaches.

“Can you do without Mai at work for a few days?” A nod yes, “Good, they can stay in the penthouse for now, but they mustn’t leave it at all. Room Service will deliver food for them to eat. They stay here without contacting anyone until I say they can. Right?” All four nod agreement, and the three Asians have small grins. I suspect, from what El has told me about Mai, I’m about to get three more slaves. I’ll be at my limit sooner than I wanted. We’ve eight bedrooms in this penthouse, but we’re filling up fast; even with being able to sleep three or four to a room.

After dinner is another soak in the hot spa waters with my four nude ladies plus Mai and her girls, Leslie, Tanya, Bridget - one of the new hires, and Dad. Ten lovely ladies and two men, a very full tub. We chat about a lot of things while I get a feel for Bridget, Mai, and her girls. After a while I leave them to have Lia rub liniment into my sore muscles before going to sleep early; I’ve got an early, long, and busy day scheduled for tomorrow.

Later I half wake up when I’m joined by Lia and Sharon.

Note: From here on there will be some Japanese names in the story. In order to make things easier for the readers used to the way names are in the western societies all of the Japanese names will be used in the western style of personal name then family name, and not the traditional Japanese way. This is just a change in how the names are provided here, it’s not how they’re used in real life. Some characters will not have their family names mentioned at all, and only the personal name will be used here, while others will only be referred to by either their family name or their nickname.

Dark of the Night

A few of my most sore muscles wake me up at two in the morning. I extract myself from Lia and Sharon. In the main room I find Madeline on watch, sitting by a lamp reading a copy of my new book. She smiles, and waves to me when I go to the spa. The water is still in it. I turn the heat up a little, and I add some muscle soak approved for use with the spa.

It’s a nice night, so I turn off the lights, put the infra-red heat lamps on, and I open the curtains to look out over the city. I smile when I lie back to go over the plans for tomorrow. Half an hour later I’m almost half asleep again when seeing something drop by the window jerks me awake. I get out, and I dry while I walk to the window.

It’s a nylon climbing rope. I grab a robe, and I put it on while I leave the room. Passing Madeline I say, “Get your gun out, and check it. Hit the switch to lock the lift and entry doors.” No questions, she does as told. Opening Dad’s bedroom door I stand in the doorway, “Tanstaafl, spa, move.” He’s out of the bed to put on his body armour when I step in to grab the two thousand watt torch from just inside the door.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.