Finding Home
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2010 by Ernest Bywater

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A teenage boy suffers a huge loss of family and starts to coast through life. Events happen to him, and they cause him to learn things and decide to join life again. This is an adventure story, but does have more too it than that. Most of the sex scenes are in the first quarter of the story and contribute to some sub-plots and show changes in Al's behaviour. 280,000 words. It involves sport and school too.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Safe Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Tuesday

Tuesday morning breakfast is for six, because Rob joins us. Over breakfast he tells me about how I’ll be travelling from now on, due to improved security arrangements. One of the team will go with me in the taxi, and they’ll return after I’m seen into the school. Of an afternoon a guard will meet me outside the school. I nod approval, then I tell Sharon to get the information on the armoured vehicles, and to give it to Rob so he can select a couple of vehicles for us to purchase. I give him authority to look around further, if he wants to. He smiles. He’s also told to touch base with Randy on information for weapons permits, and the purchase of weapons. I want all of the guards to have three 10 mm Glock pistols assigned to them, and to always carry two with four fully loaded spare magazines each. He’s also to arrange for a suitable gun safe to be delivered to the penthouse for storage of the extras. All of the guards are to have suitable body armour, his choice, while the girls and I are to have lightweight body armour. He’s to arrange the purchases.

Turning to Dad I say, “You best see about getting issued with a few Glock pistols along with body armour as well, and to start wearing them.” He looks at me for a moment before he nods agreement.

I turn back to Rob, “In the medium term I want all of the people who are permanently part of my entourage to have their own body armour, and to be trained in weapons. Those who can legally obtain permits are to be trained, and licensed to carry handguns. Everyone is to have the same model weapon to simplify things.” He grins his agreement.

We chat for a while longer. When we start to tidy up Rob asks, “Why do you want all guards to have two guns at all times? Most can only use one at a time, since they’re not accurate enough with the other hand.”

I smile, “In a major shoot out I doubt the cops will get upset if I borrow a spare gun to help out. Dad has seen to it I know how to use one with accuracy, and I know how to care for one properly. However, I’m sure you’ll want to check me out before you’ll be happy with me touching one.” He nods again.

School

I leave for school with Leslie as my escort. I’ve a good laugh when we get to school. The taxi pulls up, Leslie and I get out, she looks about, and gives me a big hug and kiss while saying, “Have a good day, and take care,” before getting back into the taxi. She sits there watching me and the area until I vanish in the front door of the school. I turn to see the taxi drive off with her waving from the back seat. Whatever people think that’s about they won’t be thinking she’s a bodyguard. I should mention Leslie is a very fit and lovely lady in a well-balanced body, not exactly a runway model, but I doubt anyone would be kicking her out of their bed. She’s in her late twenties with mousy brown hair. I’m sure all of the boys noticed her, and most of the girls. Madeline is almost as pretty.

I sit down beside Kath, and ask, “What do you think of my new bodyguard’s way of staying covert?” She bursts out laughing, and turns to look at me. I nod assurances, causing more laughter. Kath has just about settled down when I speak again, “I hope her other undercover behaviour is just as good.” This sets off another round of loud laughter from her. She turns, and looks at me with a huge smile when she shakes her head while punching my shoulder.

While grinning she says, “You’re such a devil. Why did I ever agree to be your number two girlfriend and lover?” This is news, because she didn’t agree anything to me yesterday, but I accept it with a huge smile.

“Because you know second or third place with me is still miles ahead of first place with anyone else in this school, and because you prefer quality time to quantity time.” She nods yes, and laughs again.

Our short audible to others discussion which starts at her girlfriend comment is heard by most of the class, many with shocked looks with most of them from the other girls. I take the opportunity to remind her about our short talk early last Thursday, about how I want her and Debbie to react if I produce certain items at lunch one day. She promises to remind Debbie about the talk.

Last week I bought some items to cause some people to rethink their actions, and to do some stirring with the items. At the time I asked the girls to follow my lead, and to join me in the stirring, because it should help to put a few people in their place. With the recent events I think I may need to use them soon.

Classes go well during the morning. No sign of any trouble moving between classes. A few students are now reacting to us like normal students should. I’m happy things are going well, but I’m worried about what both the Paul Williams are up to, and their hirelings.

On the way to lunch we run into Debbie and Jon. Kath pulls Debbie aside to remind her about last week’s special morning talk. They both smile when they rejoin us just before we enter the cafeteria.

Luncheon Lunacy

We sit at our normal table with our backs against the wall with just enough room to sit down, as per usual; thus no one can get between us and the wall. This means people have to approach us from the front. We take our usual positions with Kath on my left, Debbie opposite her, Jon opposite me, and Greg on a chair against the side wall at the other end of the table, because there isn’t room at this end. I’m sitting at the table with the wall behind me, and a little space between me and the next table.

A few minutes into the lunch period Mr Schaeffer walks in to sit down at the far end of the room where he can watch everyone in the room, two more teachers soon join him. Some minutes later Williams leads a few of the football team in as a group. They get their meals, and sit down. They spend a lot of time checking the room while they eat. The rushed way they look around while eating worries me, because I think they may have missed the teachers sitting down at the far end of the room, the normal routine is for some of the teachers to stand around when in the cafeteria.

About half way through lunch Williams and company finish eating, and they stand up as a group. When they turn to head our way I open my bag to take out the items I got Thursday in case I need to do some fancy foot work. Standing up beside the table to be a touch to the right of, and a bit back from it, I say, “Move to the left, and keep clear of any trouble.” The others at the table do as I say by shuffling along the table.

I smile at Williams and company when they spread out in an arc, then I start to juggle my special purchases. All they can see are three very shiny metallic objects that are about three hand widths long, a couple of fingers wide, a black section like a hand-grip at one end, and come to a point at the other. I’m spinning them fast while I juggle, and I make a point of adjusting my catch to grab the black hand-grips. I can tell they give the intended impression when another student sitting nearby says, “Shit, he’s juggling throwing knives.”

When Williams starts my way Mr Schaeffer stands, and he follows them while one of the female teachers leaves the room. Mr Walker soon walks in to stand just inside the room with a nasty smile on his face.

When Williams is about three metres from me I say, “Come on and step up, the first three get to have one of these in their throats. Who’s first then? Don’t keep me waiting!” They all stop, part in shock at my calm confidence, and part is over the concern about getting a throwing knife in their throats, because that’s sure to ruin their football for months or more. Mr Walker is shocked, and Mr Schaeffer has a grim expression.

With the boys now standing still it doesn’t take Mr Schaeffer long to reach them, and he tells them to let him through. Seeing him in their midst they lose all expression while they make room for him. Walking up to the table on my right he says, “OK, Mister Adams, stop juggling, and come with me. There’s a rule about having weapons in school.”

I smile while I continue to juggle, “But I’ve got no weapons, Sir. These are metal toy rockets. They come like this so you can paint your own design on them.”

“Stop juggling! Place them on the table so I can see them clearly.”

I do as asked by leaning forward, and to my left a little, to place them on the table. Grasping the side of the table I lean on it while saying, “See, they’re not knives, but toy rockets.” With the three of them lying on the table everyone can see they’re neither.

He grins, “Those aren’t toy rockets, as well you know. But, because there’s no school rules against them, you’re not in any trouble.”

I look at him then down at the three shiny objects. “If they aren’t toy rockets, what are they?”

“I see you’re comedian, Mister Adams. You know they’re dildos.” I can see the hint of a smile on his lips, so I think he’s enjoying the joke.

“If they’re dildos, Sir, they’d have vibrators in them, but as you can see, they haven’t a switch on the side. So they must be toy rockets.”

He plays along with my joke. “The switch is usually on the bottom, Mister Adams.”

Lifting one up I look at the bottom, and I place a surprised look on my face while I extend a finger toward the middle of the base, “Oh, this may be a switch.” I flick the switch on, and it starts to hum and vibrate. “Sorry, Sir. You’re right. My mistake. They’re dildos.” I turn to Kath, “I haven’t much use for a thin dildo, do you think you can put one to good use?” She smiles, and nods. I glance at Debbie to get a similar reaction. When I spoke to them at the car on Thursday I told them I may ask them something personal one lunch, so they’re ready to agree when I ask them to. I hand them one each, then I lift the third one up while I look around.

A group of the cheerleaders are at the end of the Williams group, in the front row is Deborah Wallace, vice-captain of the cheerleaders and a senior, also Williams’ girlfriend. I smile, and toss the last one to her, “Deborah, catch. I’ve got it on good authority you need one if you want any satisfaction on or after a date.” She catches it, then she blushes, but she keeps a good hold of it, and puts it into her bag.

Williams goes very dark red, and storms across the space between us as he shouts, “You fucking bastard. You’re dead,” then he swings a wild punch with his left hand at my upper chest - very fast and very hard.

I’d half expected a reaction like this. I pull down hard with my left hand. Since I’m leaning on the table, and not braced to lift it, my body is pulled down to the table at the same time I move my body weight to go down faster. I almost vanish from sight when Williams punches at me.

He swings his punch at where my upper chest was when he started swinging. I think he guessed I’d try to duck. But a full body shift down at that speed is more than he expected. He’s unable to stop or redirect his punch. Instead of smashing into my face to pound my head into the wall his knuckles make a glancing blow on my right cheek and jaw. My falling down and away stops the hit from transferring much energy to me, so it doesn’t do me as much damage at it could have. His fist deflects a little upward to slam into the wall with a loud crunch and a few cracks, followed by an ear piercing scream from him.

Mr Schaeffer is quick to react, and he tells the just arrived coach to take Williams to the nurse while he stares at Mr Walker who’s glaring at me as if he could kill me.

Williams is cradling his hand, and crying, while the coach leads him out of the room. I don’t blame Williams for crying, even I can see some broken bones sticking out; and I’m lying on the floor. The students are all staring at us, because they’re stunned by the incident and its speed.

I stand up again. The right side of my face is hurting like hell, and any movement of the muscles there makes it hurt worse.

I turn to Mr Schaeffer, grimacing with the pain while I speak, “Let me guess. One punch doesn’t constitute a fight, so no punishment, despite Williams badly breaking his hand. If I’d defended myself and stood there to knock his hand aside then strike him in the chest to wind him so I can walk away, which would have all been legal in a public street, we’d both be suspended for fighting.” He nods his agreement. “Don’t you love the Zero Brains policies put in place by lazy idiot administrators and senior managers? If we’d been in a public street Williams would be charged with assault, regardless of my defending myself or not. I can still charge him, if I want to, but I won’t. If I’d defended myself physically, as I just said, he’d only be winded. But because I can’t defend myself properly, due to the Zero Brains policy, I have to duck to let him break his hand, and probably ruin any chance he has of ever playing football again. Don’t you love the way some petty tyrants like to control people at all times with their stupid Zero Brains policies?”

Mr Schaeffer nods, “I agree with you about how idiotic some of the policies are, but I don’t make them, I’m just employed to enforce them.”

I smile at him, “I know, and that’s why I don’t hold you responsible. I hold the principal responsible for the mess, because it’s his job to see the place is run fairly, but he doesn’t do his job very well, not well at all.”

Note: The nurse is quick to send Williams to the hospital for treatment. The doctor has the hand x-rayed before he puts in a number of pins, and plasters over his whole hand. The diagnosis is he’ll never have full use of the hand again, too many broken bones that won’t heal well. Lucky for him it’s his left hand since he’s right handed, so he can still write, and do most other things.

The rest of the football team members are looking angry about losing Williams, but they’re at a loss on what to do. There’s a very tense silence.

Greg breaks it by saying, with wonder in his voice, “Damn, you sure vanished then. How the hell can you react and move so fast? When you left the room at the end of class last week you were a streak. Yesterday you proved you can catch a football. You’d be a better wide receiver than Williams, and he’s a recognised state champion.”

I look up, and shrug, but I notice the thoughtful looks on some of the football players and the assistant football coaches at the back of the crowd. I spot two girls from year nine I barely know looking at me with adulation in their eyes - Annabelle Williams and Elizabeth Mueller.

Annabelle is a petite girl who comes up to my chin, athletic build, light blond hair, and orange sized breasts. Elizabeth is about a hand’s width smaller, and is an almost exact copy, except for her hair being a mousy brown and her breasts are the size of large mandarins. Neither girl is a great beauty or ugly; they’re both best described as comely. Both are very quiet, and are not part of the school social scene. They’re more part of the school wallflower association.

Our eyes meet, and something happens, all three of us have a shiver. Elizabeth shakes her head, and walks to me while saying, “Greg, don’t stand there like a fool. Go get a bowl with warm water and a clean cloth from the kitchen staff to clean Al up with.” Just about everyone stares at her while Greg scurries away. No one’s ever heard her say anything out loud to anyone in a public or group setting before.

Greg is soon back with a tray holding two bowls, two cloths, and a small bottle of disinfectant. I’m not looking forward to this, that’s going to sting when it hits the cuts. Elizabeth waves Greg toward the table, and me toward the chair. She puts some of the disinfectant in the water of one bowl, and dips the cloth in it. I was right! It stings, and I flinch.

She pulls back, “Stop flinching, sissy. Annabelle, get in here to hold his head still for me, please!” Annabelle races to my left side, and pulls my head into her chest. If she was naked I’d be sucking on her left breast, as it is my head is nestled between her breasts, and I like it.

Elizabeth smiles, and she starts again. It doesn’t matter how much it hurts while she tends to my wounds, because I’m held too tight to move. I sit there, and I enjoy the situation as these two unassuming and quiet girls grab the spotlight while they tend to me. The situation just feels so right to me.

I can still move my eyes, so I look around at the people. Kath and Debbie are trying not to laugh, Greg is laughing, and Jon is red faced, while most of the rest are stunned. Mr Schaeffer is very surprised, and he’s slowly shaking his head. My treatment only takes a few minutes, because the cuts are superficial and they soon stop bleeding.

Elizabeth finishes the rinse wash, and dries my face. When she puts the cloth on the tray she says, “There, all finished.” She just stands there while smiling at me for a moment.

More New Family

When Annabelle releases me, sighing as she does, I pull Elizabeth to me, and I give her a hug of thanks. Her arms almost crush me to her. I look over her head to see Mr Schaeffer with his head angled to the side. He smiles, and mouths, ‘Please be careful of my favourite niece, she’s very fragile at the moment.’ I give a slow nod yes back to him.

When Elizabeth steps back a bit I pull Annabelle in for a hug. She’s just as eager for the contact as Elizabeth. A moment later she notices we’re the centre of attention, and she gets embarrassed. When she pulls back I reach out with my left hand to give her head a gentle stroke while I say, “It’s OK, just calm down, and relax.”

Suddenly Elizabeth is very agitated and upset. I’m quick to reach for her to pull her to my lap for a good cuddle, and I hold her head to my shoulder with my right arm around her. “What’s wrong, Elizabeth?”

She snuggles her head into my neck while her body heaves with her sobs. Annabelle moves around to make it a three way cuddle with Elizabeth in the middle. Very soon she starts to cry as well. So I move my legs apart, and use my left arm to pull on her arm. She’s slow to respond, but she soon moves around. It takes a moment, but I soon have them on a leg each, an arm around each, and a head on each shoulder while they both cry. I look up at Mr Schaeffer for guidance on what to do. He just shrugs to show he has no advice for me. I look at Kath, and she waves for me to continue with what I’m doing. So I stay as I am.

Mr Schaeffer tells the rest of the students to move off to class, because the bell is due soon. They go, even my friends are hurried out by him. He tells me to stay here, and to not let the girls move. I nod to agree with him. He turns, and leaves. I look over to see the concerned looks of the women working in the kitchen. One says something to the others before she comes over to collect the tray and things. She gives us a kind and gentle smile when she picks up the tray and bowls, etc.

I sit there with two arms full of crying girls, and I wonder what to do. While I hold them I can feel something happening between us.

Histories

A few minutes later the school nurse comes in with Mr Schaeffer. She looks us over, and she tries to take Elizabeth from me, but Elizabeth doesn’t want to let go of me. The adults move away to talk for a few minutes. I don’t know what he says, but I see a look of shock, followed by concern, race across the nurse’s face. I almost whisper, “Tell me.”

He turns to me, and he stares for a moment. After making a decision he pulls up a chair, and says, “Just over a year ago Elizabeth was at the hairdresser having her hair done for a fancy birthday party while the rest of the family went shopping in a nearby mall. At the time she lived with her family in another city. A part of the mall collapsed. Her parents, two brothers, and two sisters were killed. She didn’t know what happened. She sat around in the shop for three hours while waiting to be collected. Finally one of the staff asked where her family was, and she said they should have been back from shopping at the mall hours ago. The woman called the police, and they checked the lists. The first Elizabeth knew about things was when a policewoman came to collect her, and told her about the incident. A few hours later I got a call, because I’m her only living relative. It took the police time to find me by going through all of the names in her mother’s address book.” I give a slow nod to show I understand. I feel for her, and I can relate to her pain. “She’s shown no interest in anything or anybody until she met Annabelle, and they hit it off.” I nod again. “I think what triggered her crying now, something she hasn’t done before, was the way you reached out to Annabelle to comfort her. I’ve seen my sister do that same action while saying those same words a thousand times. So has Elizabeth, and many were toward her. You reminded her of her loss, and she’s finally starting to grieve.” I nod.

In a sad voice I say, “My mother and her brother were very close, so our families were too. We lived in the same house. Dad was often away on duty in the Army, he was more like an uncle than a father. My family was two mothers, a father, two sisters, a brother, and a favourite uncle. I also had mother’s two parents, because Dad’s an orphan. Several months ago they were all killed by a drunk driver. The news of the deaths killed my grandparents. So all I’ve got left is my favourite uncle mentor type father. So I know how she feels.” He gives me a weak grin when he nods to show he understands. We sit like that for most of the period.

We’re still sitting there when the bell goes for the next class. The nurse sees the concern on Mr Schaeffer’s face, because he has a class to teach. She says, “Get along to your class. I’ll stay here with them.” He nods to her, and he leaves while I continue to hold the girls.

Debbie pops her head in, and says, “It’s OK, Al! Kath and Greg are looking after your classes while a couple of friends in their classes are getting assignments and notes for the girls.” I thank her, and she leaves.

About mid-way through the next period the crying slows down, and both of the girls start sniffling. The nurse is quick to produce some tissues for them. A few minutes later they both sit up, and look at me. Elizabeth says, “I heard what you and Uncle Barry spoke about. It just confirms what I felt, that you would understand how I feel. I heard you yesterday, about the weekend slaves bit. If I don’t take a book can I be your slave full-time? I can’t deal with everything. I need someone to tell me what to do. I want you! Please take me as a slave.” The nurse is shocked by this. I study Elizabeth’s face, and I see in her more of what I saw in Sharon. She isn’t as strong or semi-independent as Sharon is. I think on this for a few minutes, because there will be complications if I accept her as a slave.

“If your uncle agrees I’ll take you into my household as a slave. But this is not something you can ever change your mind about.” She smiles at the last comment, confirming my understanding of her.

Annabelle stirs, and asks, “Please, can I be a part of this too? Today you’ve paid me more attention, and shown you care for me more than my whole family has done in all of my life to date. They all ignore me.”

Both the nurse and I are shocked by this. I nod yes, and she smiles at me. Taking a deep breath I go through all of the slave rules. When they indicate they understand them all I say to them, “I want you to think about them for the next several minutes before you give me answers to my next questions, because they may be the last time you get to decide anything for yourselves. Not only will you be responsible and responsive to me, but I’ve a head slave and three girlfriends between us in the chain of command who you must obey as well.” They both nod to show they understand while the nurse gasps.

Making Changes

I squirm around until I can get my cell phone out, and I make a call. The nurse giggles at my squirming, because the girls won’t give up their seats on my legs. I call Randy, and say, “Hey, Randy, my friend, Al.”

He interrupts, “Shit! The ‘old mates’ approach. What do you want? I suppose you’ve found just the place to live, so you want me to buy the White House for you.”

“No, nothing as simple as buying me the White House. I don’t want that, because it’s too far to commute to Frederick.” This gets a few giggles from my audience. “I’ve got two sixteen year old girls who wish to live with me as my obedient and absolute slaves. I need you to sort the legal side out so the Child Welfare Service never even think to come for a visit. One will be no trouble, because I think her uncle will sign the proper papers for us. However, the other may have some troubles. I expect her father and mother to cause me trouble, just on general principle.” I stop, and I listen to him holding his breath while he waits for the other shoe to drop. “Her father of record is Paul Williams the Fourth.”

Holy shit!” I hold the phone away from my ear to avoid being deafened by his shouting. “You want me to organise for you to have the care of the daughter of the man who’s involved in major litigation with you, and is probably behind the break-in at your offices. Don’t you ever think about trying to do something by halves? And what do you mean by father of record?” All three of the ladies are now staring at me, because they can hear what Randy says on the phone, he’s still that loud.

Annabelle says, “I thought your dad was poor? What litigation with Dad? And what’s that bit ‘of record’ mean?”

I look around the group, then I swear them to secrecy. “My father is a poor wage slave, but I’m a millionaire in my own right. So I pay my fees through my own company.” This gets a few raised eyebrows. “Do you know about the hostile takeover trouble with Nagumi?”

“Yes, I hope they win. I wish I could find the owners of Area Trust to thank them for selling them the shares to allow that to happen.”

I smile, “Give me a kiss.” She’s very eager to do so. “Thank you, I’m glad to have been of an assistance to you, although I didn’t know it at the time.” She gives me a strange look while the other two gasp. “I’m in litigation with Mister Paul Williams the Fourth through the Securities Commission, and my wholly owned private company AREA Trust. My full legal name is Allyn Robin Evans Adams, and the trust is my initials. Now do you understand?” She gives a slow nod yes while her smile beams out to lighten the room, accompanied by Elizabeth’s similar smile.

I check Randy is still on the phone. “I don’t know how it’ll help in this case, and it’s unconfirmed. But I’ve very good reasons to believe Paul Williams the Fourth did not sire either of the children in his house. If we need evidence for court I’m sure we can organise for DNA tests.”

Randy laughs, “I like the idea of him being cuckolded. Legally it won’t make any difference, as they’ll only look to how he’s raised her.”

Annabelle says, “What raising! Mother and him had nothing to do with my being raised. I was brought up by the cook, and when she retired her granddaughter, one of the maids, took over my care.” This gets another swear word from Randy, and a shocked look from the nurse.

I spend a lot of time talking to Randy, because this isn’t simple. In the end I say, “Randy, if all else fails can you organise for me to meet with Williams face to face? If so, I can get it done, but I don’t want to get near him or contaminate myself if I can avoid it. That’s why I pay you so much to do things like this for me. Just do the best you can, then call in the heavy artillery, me.” He laughs, and promises to get started on it.

With that out of the way I turn to Annabelle and Elizabeth, “Now, for you two. Do you still wish to go ahead with this?” They both nod yes. I give them the formula I want used, and they take turns to ask me.

“Al, please take me as your obedient, absolute slave and concubine. I’ll exist only for you and your pleasure, doing all I can to please you in all things. I’ll be your sex slave and obey all of your orders in the manner you set out.” After they ask I accept them and give them the slave commands. I pull them to me for a hug, kiss, and a new name, because this is a rebirth event. They both smile when I name them Liz and Belle.

The period is almost over when we pick up our bags, and we follow the nurse to her office to complete the paperwork she needs to justify our absences from classes. That’s soon done, so we go to Mr Schaeffer’s class. The students leave when the bell goes, and we go in to speak with him. He’s happy to see Liz smiling.

I say, “Excuse me, Mister Schaeffer, but there’s no easy way to say this. We had a long talk after Liz stopped crying. She feels she can’t handle life herself, and she wants someone to take control of her life. She’s asked me to be her master, and for me to take her as my permanent absolute slave, to tell her what to do for the rest of her life. Tomorrow my lawyer will have some papers for you to sign to make it legal.”

He gives me a very stern look, “Do you have any idea of the level, and type, of responsibilities you’re taking on here?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.