Finding Home - Cover

Finding Home

Copyright© 2010 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A teenage boy suffers a huge loss of family and starts to coast through life. Events happen to him, and they cause him to learn things and decide to join life again. This is an adventure story, but does have more too it than that. Most of the sex scenes are in the first quarter of the story and contribute to some sub-plots and show changes in Al's behaviour. 280,000 words. It involves sport and school too.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Safe Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Monday

The alarm goes off. We get up, and have a fun shower together before getting dressed. We meet Dad in the main room just before breakfast arrives at seven forty-five. Over breakfast we discuss a number of things. I start with, “El, I wish to see your work one day, leave me the address so I can pop over when I get time. I also need to see a summary of what you can do, to see how that fits in with my needs now, and in the future.” She smiles in reply.

Sharon promises to spend time working on the unfinished work projects, and to get another table in my office for the rest of the slaves to set their computers up on, with chairs, power boards, etc., too. Dad promises to get on to the selection of security staff for me, the staff in Human Resources should be able to do that for me for a small fee, and he’ll bring the bill home for me to pay.

After seeing Dad and El off to their work I check my email, and send one to the woman about the necklaces, giving her the details of the new ones I’d like to collect on Saturday, because I feel confident all of the girls will be back on Friday. I leave Sharon working on her computer when I head off to school.

I’m surprised to see no special reception committee waiting when I arrive at school. Just before the first class I run into Greg in the hall. He moves aside while he waves for me to join him. He says, “I don’t know what you did to him, but Williams was very angry when ringing around the team on Sunday. He wants you hurt, and hurt bad. I’ve been talking to the team, and most of them don’t want any part of his games now. They never really thought much of it, and having you regularly making them look like fools has made them see how silly the whole thing is. The final result is the team is now a bit divided because most want nothing to do with this campaign, and only a few of them are supporting Williams. They’ll actively help him in whatever it is they do, but they’re keeping all their plans quiet from the rest of us. I’d watch out for weird trouble now, if I were you. Real weird, because Williams is off his rocker.” I thank him for the warning, and we both head to class.

I spend every spare minute thinking about what Williams is likely to do, or can do, and I still come up empty. I’m still at a loss at lunchtime.

Lunch Talks

The lunch table crew now consists of Kath, Debbie, Jon, Greg, and me. We talk about Williams and company for a while, then Greg talks about football, and somehow convinces me to agree to stop by the field while the team is training this afternoon, after school is over for the day.

Turning to the girls I say, “Kath, Debbie, I’m quite happy to have you two as friends and only friends. But I was wondering if you want to be my number two and number three girlfriends and lovers.”

They both look up, and Kath says, “Think you can handle all of us, and who’s number one?” Both boys are stunned, and silent.

“Number one is a fourteen year old girl I’ve known since I arrived in town, so she’s number one because I’ve known her longest. Kath is next longest and number two, with Debbie as number three. I’ve got no plans for any further girlfriends at this time, but who knows what tomorrow may bring. I’ve currently got two women as concubines and permanent slaves, with three schoolgirl slaves joining me on Friday. I spent most of the last week with a slave and three lonely trophy wives as regular bedmates, so I’m sure I can handle the lot of you, except on a dance floor.” They’re all surprised. Both girls look at each other before getting up, and moving away to talk in private.

Greg sits there staring at me, and shaking his head. The girls return.

Kath says, “How do you intend to handle this, if we agree?”

“Whenever we can organise it we go out as a group, with as many as can go. I have sex with any of you girls when I want to, or when one of you indicates you want to. We can all caress each other whenever we wish. Plus you girls can all enjoy each other’s charms when you wish. As much as possible we’ll spend afternoons and evenings together. With much of the time being in my hotel penthouse suite with lots of time in the spa, nude. We’ll generally do whatever we want as a group.”

Both Greg and Jon almost pop their eyes out while they give me a stereo of, “Penthouse suite?”

“Yes. I rent the penthouse, because I want some comfort, and because it has room for my staff of lovely ladies. Behave yourselves, and I might invite you around one day. No under-age sex or drinking of alcohol, and anyone trying to dick one of my girls goes home a eunuch.”

Greg asks, “The word around the school is your father’s a wage slave, and he can’t afford the school fees. How can he afford the penthouse?”

“Greg, you should learn to listen to what’s actually being said at all times, and especially when I speak. Dad is a wage slave, and he can’t afford the school fees. But I said ‘my penthouse suite,’ and I meant mine. I rent the penthouse, just as I pay my fees here through my trust fund. I’m a multi-millionaire in my own right. Have been for a few years, but much more so since the rest of the family died during Dad’s divorce. He got nothing from Mum and her family while I got it all. He’s poor while I’m very rich. I want that all kept under your hats, please.” They all nod to agree. “On another matter, I’ll be away from school on Thursday, so can you collect the assignments and stuff for me that day, please, Kath, Greg? I’ll also need to borrow your notes.” They both nod their agreement.

Jon looks a bit embarrassed when he tries to say something. He finally asks, “Can I please have a copy of the book, too?” I laugh, and nod agreement before I promise to bring it to school for him tomorrow.

Greg looks puzzled, and is about to speak, so I say, “I proofread the test print run of the Lyn Evans adventure stories since I’m the owner of Evans Publishing, I inherited it from my grandfather. I gave the girls an advance copy of the next book, and Jon wants one too.” Greg nods, and I turn to the girls, “If you look at the Lyn Evans official website photo wall you’ll see some new photos put up over the weekend. The group in the spa are my number one girlfriend and my slaves. In the group of seven people is one woman who isn’t my slave. She’s also in the group shot of four, and is the mother of the three girls in that shot. The youngest girl, Lia, is my girlfriend, while the rest in the large group shot are my slaves.”

This results in the girls teleporting to another table of girls, and the lot of them setting land speed records when they leave the cafeteria. Who says telepathy isn’t proven. Kath and Debbie speak quietly to three girls at one table, and all ten girls at the table go with them. Then every other girl in the large cafeteria immediately follows without being told a thing about what’s up. They just know all about it! It has to be telepathy!

A few minutes later they all come back, excited and chatting about the photos. I notice a few of the older girls are looking my way with odd grins. Kath sits down, “Jon, you’ve just got to go and see those photos. Those women and girls are almost in those micro bikinis.” It seems all of the girls are making similar comments, because all of the boys near them are doing the same as Greg and Jon - racing for the library. “Since you get to see the originals, I can understand you aren’t going to look.”

I smile, “I’ve got the high definition originals, because I took the photos. I also have a whole bunch of them when they were jumping about with the books just handed to them. That was before they put the bikinis on for the official photos. And I’ve others of them in see-through versions of those bikinis. I buy all of my slaves and girlfriends two bikinis each, one is street legal and one isn’t.” Both girls blush while they smile.

A few of the other girls come over to ask how I know about the photos being up, and I say, “I look after the website for Lyn Evans, and also the proofreading of the books. That’s why I have them, and I’m able to get those photos when I hand out some promotional copies.”

One very good looking, but bitchy, senior girl sits on my lap, and asks, “How can I get a copy of the book plus a photo on the website?”

I grin, “The same way those three girls did. Come visit me at the hotel on Friday, and spend until Sunday evening living with me as my obedient slave and fuck toy! I’ll spend most of the time either admiring your naked body or with my dick embedded deep in your cunt.”

She jumps up, “If you don’t want to tell me, that’s one thing, but weaving that sort of bullshit’s another.”

She’s about to go when I grab her hand, and pull her to face me. “I can give you their phone numbers and you can call them, or you can look them up in the phone book, because their names are on the website. I just told you exactly what they did for me to get those books and photos. Lia is my number one girlfriend and got put up free, those girls and their mother gave me a come on, and I insisted they spend the weekend with me as my fuck toys to get what Lia got free. They did, and they got what Lia got, plus a lot of fucking. I didn’t lie, because I don’t need to. The mid-twenties girl in the photos is Sharon, she works at the hotel’s front desk from two to ten p.m. You can call her to ask her what happened, as she was there for most of the weekend too.” The girl looks at me for a moment, so do several others, then she slowly backs away. Most of them are now reconsidering how to get what they want. They’re used to getting all they ever want from boys by a little flirting, and since I just told them they need to go far beyond that with me they’re not happy about it.

After they return to their normal seats Kath and Debbie giggle at their behaviour. Kath says, “If Marlene ever takes you up on that I need to be invited so I can watch how she handles being ordered about by you. Man, what an ego jolt that’ll be for her.”

I smile, “You realise the only way you’ll be there is as my girlfriend. In which case you’ll be wandering around nude, and waiting for me to fuck you as well. The only advantage you’ll have as a girlfriend is you can tell a slave to demonstrate on you how well they can eat pussy.”

She looks up, and her eyes sparkle while she gives me an evil grin.

Try Out

The afternoon goes without trouble, and I go to the school’s sports ground for the football training. I stand on the side-line watching. I’m there because Greg asked me to come down, and I’m trying to keep him on my side. He also asked my shoe size, and that worries me.

The team members come out of the locker room, and they spread out on the field. A few give me nasty looks, but most seem to be wondering why I’m here. Greg comes over, and he hands me a pair of clean sports socks with a pair of football boots. They’re different to what I wore when playing soccer and Aussie Rules in Australia, but they do fit my feet OK.

Greg calls another player over, and gives us both some instructions. I spend the next several minutes watching how this player, Peter, catches the ball while standing still, and while running. After that Greg tosses the ball at me to catch, I take a little while to get used to catching the ball as its shape is different to what I’m used to, but I’m soon catching it while standing still or running. Next is for me to try to catch the ball while running with Peter trying to stop me from catching it when Greg throws it to where I’m running to. After several minutes of mixed success I call Greg over, and ask, “Greg, how well can you aim at a point in space?”

“Very well. You name the spot, and I’ll hit it.”

“OK. For the next few throws I want you to aim at a point about an arm’s length above my head and two paces to the right or left of where you expect me to be while running down field. Throw when I wave in that direction. Can you hit that mark?” He nods yes.

I’d spoken to Greg away from Peter so he won’t know what to expect. We start. I take off and wave, Greg throws high and wide of me. When the ball gets near us I make a sharp turn to the right to jump up to catch the ball, catching Peter off guard. The usual play is the person in my position has to cut before the ball is tossed, so the thrower has a bit of time to judge where to put the ball. Instead of having the thrower do the adjustment I’m doing it at the last moment with the ball in the air. This gives me a fraction of a second free of interference.

After several minutes of this Peter starts staying on my right, the side I’m waving to. So I start waving to alternate sides. This has the ball turning up on either side, making it harder for Peter to stay ball side.

We’ve about fifteen minutes left of training when Greg suggests I try some running plays through the defensive team. I’m not happy about this, because most of the players who glared at me are on the defensive team. I put pads on and we line up, but only after Greg takes time to explain how I can knock them down out of my way. We run a few plays with him handing the ball off to me when I run behind him before I cut to run up the field. The first couple of times I get through, then they start ganging up to stop me. The stops hurt because they hit me hard, very hard. I stop to ask a few questions, and then I give Greg some orders.

This time I run behind him, but just before I reach him he flips the ball backward a couple of paces while I’m a bit further back. I grab the ball out of the air and take off, accelerating at the defensive line. Those few extra paces allow me time to build up enough speed to make it very hard for them to react to me in time when I sidestep, or I change direction. This way I get through them with more ease. Next we try the same thing with Greg faking the toss to me, then going for a pass down field. It takes a few goes before they wake up to the ball being passed. This is more confusing, and when I don’t have the ball it’s a lot easier for me to get through their line. So now I start becoming a receiver just behind them.

The training period ends, Greg and the rest are sweating hard and gasping while I’m breathing deep, and Williams is glaring at me. I smile at them, “OK, guys, when does the real training start?”

The players all glare at me, and the coach asks, “What sort of training do you normally do?”

“I’m out of condition at the moment, Coach, because I’ve been a bit slack in my training for the last few months. My normal routine includes a five kilometre run with an hour’s exercise each day. I live with my father now. He’s a retired SAS officer who joins me to keep combat fit.” Coach smiles while the rest of the players groan.

Afternoon and Evening

The football training lasts an hour, so I’m calling for my taxi just after four in the afternoon while I walk to the front from the football field. Instead of having a shower here I want one back at the hotel.

When I walk out of the school I spot a taxi from the company I call parked along the road with the driver sitting there reading a paper. He doesn’t look familiar, and I thought I knew them all by now. When I near the street I see him respond to the radio, and look my way. I don’t like the way he grins when he does. I stand at the kerb to wait for the cab. He pulls up. I notice the partition between the front and back is closed while the windows are up. On a hot day the windows are up?

I reach down to open the door, and I give the vehicle a close look. I see the back seat isn’t quite in right. I look closer, and the radio isn’t on, either. So how did he answer a call? While I open the door I look around, to see another cab turning into the street at the far end. Putting my bag down on the grass verge I turn to open the front door. The driver gives me a harsh look while saying, “Fares ride in the back, not the front.”

Opening my wallet I pull out a hundred dollar bill, and say, “Before we start, I just need to check if you’ve got change for a hundred,” and I wave the bill. He doesn’t respond, “Oh, if you’ve not got the change I better take another cab that does.” Before he can speak I shut the door, and pick up my bag. I’d got the information I wanted, the cab number on the radio. The other cab is here now, and with a driver I know. So I go to that cab, and hop in.

When I do the other driver’s just getting out of his car. I say, “Go now, I think that cab’s stolen and he’s here to kidnap me.” This driver knows me well, so he stomps on the accelerator. We pull out of there in a cloud of smoke and screaming tyres. While we go down the street he activates his radio to call control, giving them the location, the number plate, and I give him the radio number as well.

A moment later the controller calls back to say that cab should be in the service depot, and not on the road. They’re now checking the depot.

A couple of streets away we see a police car, so we stop to tell him what we saw at the school. While we’re talking the taxi controller calls back to say the cab is missing, and it’s being reported as stolen. The cop smiles, and drives off toward the school.

I’m getting out at the hotel when the controller calls to tell us the cab has been recovered, but the driver wasn’t caught. A witness saw the driver get out, help another man from the boot, then get in another car, and driving off. The controller and driver thank me for my help in the quick recovery of their taxi.

While I head inside I wonder how much that little fiasco cost Williams before I wonder what he’ll try next.

Meetings

I walk in waving to Sharon while I go around to see Jerry. I see Sharon trying to talk to me, but I wave her to silence. In the office I tell Jerry about the attempt to kidnap me, or whatever it was, and he’s not happy. I go to speak again when my cell phone rings, so I answer it.

Bryce says, “Don’t speak, listen. I’m at the office. Got called in by our security firm. The hidden alarm went off, and they responded. They chased two people out of the office. The police are here. It doesn’t look like they stole anything. However, some of the files and records are open on the desks, and two of the computers are on. The computers were opened with Live Discs, and the people were disturbed while examining the file systems. They didn’t get into the classified drive, and it’s encrypted, anyway. We don’t know what they were after, or why, but a couple of things are clear from what we can see spread out on the desks. One, they know I’m getting instructions from someone called Adams, but the email copies don’t have your full name on them nor do the phone records show the name of who was on the phone. Two, they have the name of the hotel and the number of the direct line to the suite. I’ve got our computer people coming in to make changes to our computers tonight, and the security people are making changes to the office too. I felt you need to be aware of these developments.” I listen, and I tell him to hold on while I brief Jerry. He listens to me, then he leaves to warn his staff about the possible dangers of kidnappers and burglars.

I tell Bryce about this afternoon’s attempt on me, and my read of it being an escalation of the problems with Williams junior. I suspect the issue at the office is due to Williams senior. I figure they aren’t working together, but I see them joining forces soon. We hang up after that.

While I leave Jerry’s office Dad calls me. He’s been able to touch base with a number of people to ask them to pop by this afternoon, or tomorrow afternoon, to talk to me about work as my security staff. I ask him to fax over photos with what he knows about them. He promises to have the Recruitment people send over what they feel they can, along with a bill for their services. I smile while I thank him, and I hang up.

Back at the front desk I stop to talk to Sharon, she hands me three large envelopes, a couple of letters, and waves at a man when she tells me he’s waiting to see me. I tell her about the fax due to come in soon.

I turn to the man, and approach him. He holds out his right hand to shake, and asks, “You the Al who’s looking for quality security staff?”

I nod yes when I reach for his hand while checking him over. Out of the corner of my eye I see his left hand come forward with something in it. I immediately swing my right hand down to knock his left hand away, and I bring my left hand in to grasp his right while I turn my head a little to get a better view. I see what he has just as my hand hits his wrist to jolt the knife free of his grip. Continuing the arm motion I circle my hand around to commence a strike at his chest while I hold his right hand with my left hand. I switch my strike to be an open handed contact on his chest when I see the knife hit the floor point first, bend and bounce away. So I ask, “Why the test with the rubber knife?”

He smiles, “I was told you need security and bodyguard services. I was asked if I’m interested in the work. I am, but I need to know how well you react to a threat and if you can recognise one, because that tells me a lot about the risks of working with you. You’re good, because that’s the first time I’ve not been able to make contact with the test trick. If I’m acceptable I think I’ll like working with you, since you’re aware of your surroundings, can recognise a threat, respond to it, and recognise when it’s over. That means you’ve a very good idea of what I need to do.”

I smile when I take his hand in mine, and we shake hands while I introduce myself, “Allyn Adams, call me Al. Let’s go upstairs to talk.” He nods yes, and he leans down to pick up a leather briefcase beside him.

I pick up the mail I dropped when I reacted while he picks up his rubber knife. I smile at the stunned looks on the staff, because it all happened too fast for any of them to react. When we both head for the lift I notice Sharon grin while she grabs a phone to make a call.

On the way up he introduces himself: Robert Dasler of Kentucky, a US Marine Corps sergeant put on the beach because he lost a foot two years ago. After giving me his name he stops for a moment, waiting for the jokes to start. I grin while saying, “OK, Rob, I won’t give you any grief over the name.” He smiles, and starts in with what he can tell me about his work history, because most of it’s still confidential.

Walking into the suite we’re met by Lia wearing a robe, I thought the call was to warn her of my guest. She’s at the bar as she asks for drinks: we both go for cokes. Lia brings them to us when we sit on chairs in the lounge area. Rob opens his briefcase, and he hands me a copy of his resume, I ask for a second if he has it. He does, and he hands me that too. I smile as I give one copy to Lia when she brings us the drinks, and I say, “Lia, take this into the office, and see what you can confirm through the public sources on the Internet, please. But first, you’ll need to go to the front desk to collect some faxes I’m expecting; they should also help you with that.” She smiles while she takes the stapled pages. She ducks into the office with them before heading downstairs a moment later.

Rob looks at me for a moment, “Why is your office girl in a robe?”

“She’s my girlfriend, and she was probably sitting in the spa nude, as it’s her usual attire here, when the front desk rang to tell her a guest was on the way up with me. They don’t ring to warn her when it’s just me.” He smiles. I think he already likes the work environment. “I got a call today, someone broke into my corporate headquarters in Australia, and has found out I’m staying at this hotel and suite. I think they’re employed by a fellow called Paul Williams, because my company is a central player in a hostile takeover of his company. I’m not doing it, but I sold the needed shares to the people who are, and he’s not happy. Also, this afternoon someone stole a taxi then used it in an attempt to kidnap me. It didn’t work, but they got away before the police could get there. I think that was the result of a school feud I’m having with the son of Mister Williams. I expect this to get interesting when they compare notes, and find out they both want me. Which will happen no later than Thursday when I appear at a Securities Commission hearing about the hostile takeover.” He slowly nods while he takes all this in. “I’ve no security team, and I’ll need a full group. I’m also seeking to set up a residence in the area, and I’ll need a good team to keep it secure, as well as travel with members of my entourage. Everyone will need some sort of cover, except for my father, he’ll look after himself. I’ll need someone with me, if only to be the legal carrier of the guns we’ll need in a bad situation.”

He smiles, “Your father, that wouldn’t be Major Peter Adams, the man who rang me today about this job offer?”

“Yes, it is. He recently started work at Strong Security, so I asked him if they had any good people they had to reject due to the insurance concerns. He had them check their records, and he’s ringing around for me. Where they have to be very careful with amputees, due to the high insurance fees when hiring amputees as security guards, I don’t. I figure I’ll get a lot of good people who can still do their job damn well, as I don’t think I’ll be asking them to make an assault from a landing barge or parachute in somewhere.” He laughs. “The main tasks will have the security staff accompanying me about the country, or walking patrols around the house, or monitoring security alarms and cameras, or being drivers of vehicles. I figure you don’t have to be combat fit for any of that, and as long as you can walk and run a reasonable distance I don’t give a damn about any other physical aspect. Hell, a guy with one good arm and prosthetic ending in a gun would be OK with me. Female or male, short or tall, fat or thin, they’re no concern of mine. As long as they have a basic level of fitness plus the skills for the job in hand. To that end, the staff in the security centre in the residence can even be in wheelchairs, because their job will be to sit in front of a desk. I need people in all of those roles, and the relevant leadership roles too. Where you fit in I won’t know until after I fully evaluate all of the applicants. But from what I’ve seen, you’ll do as a bodyguard, as a minimum. I don’t know how long before I’ll have a residence, but I’m willing to put people on the payroll early, if I have to, to ensure I get good staff.”

He has a wide grin, “I know a lot of good people who fit that bill, but are having a problem getting employed due to medical and liability insurance concerns. Can I offer them the work?”

“As long as they meet the needs of the job and pass security checks, yes, you can. In fact, I’m asking you to do so.” This gets a wider smile.

Lia comes back with some papers, and heads to the office while we talk. I ask many questions based on the information in the resume Rob gave me. Several minutes later Lia returns to hand me the copy of the resume she has. It has some fax pages attached, and notes all over it. I hand him back the copy I’d been reading, and I go through what Lia has done. I smile, because Rob is giving Lia the once, twice, and thrice over - she’d changed to her street legal bikini. He likes what he sees. We’re still sitting there talking while I ask more questions from the paperwork when Dad arrives home, early for a change.

In answer to my raised eyebrow he says, “A couple of meetings got cancelled, because they’re no longer needed due to the latest changes. I came straight home to see if I can help with the interviews. You’ve two more waiting downstairs.” I smile, and nod at Rob. “I don’t need to talk with Rob, I’ve worked with him. He’ll be a top leader for your personal security detachment.” Both of them smile when Rob stands, and they shake hands. Dad puts his briefcase down, and he hands me some papers. “I figure you’ll need these. Here’s a dozen sets of the minimum paperwork you’ll need to employ people as armed security guards.”

I take them from Dad, and I hand one set to Rob to complete. “You best be quick filling these in, then we can talk to the next candidate together.” He smiles while he writes. I ring the front desk, “Sharon, the people waiting to talk to me, can you please ask them for a copy of their resume, and I’ll send Lia down for them.” Lia is standing nearby, and she hears me, so she heads for the lift. A few minutes later she arrives back with a handful of papers, and she goes into my office.

I pick up the phone, and call my lawyer, “Randy, Al, you need to get the paperwork for a company to handle my personal security organised. They’ll do both the residence and bodyguard work for the family.”

After answering a few questions re weapons etc. he promises to get it sorted tomorrow, and he’ll have the formal company paperwork to me as soon as he can. He confirms what Dad gave me will do for now.

Rob has finished his paperwork, and we’re about ready for the next one when Lia brings me a resume and fax sheets to go through, saying, “If you’re ready I’ll go get the next candidate?” I smile, and she leaves.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.