Finding Home - Cover

Finding Home

Copyright© 2010 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 08

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 08 - A teenage boy suffers a huge loss of family and starts to coast through life. Events happen to him, and they cause him to learn things and decide to join life again. This is an adventure story, but does have more too it than that. Most of the sex scenes are in the first quarter of the story and contribute to some sub-plots and show changes in Al's behaviour. 280,000 words. It involves sport and school too.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Safe Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Evening

Andre is happy to see us again, so are Mark and Austin. We’re soon seated and giving Mark permission to let Patrick surprise us with a variety of beef dishes tonight. I ask Austin to coordinate the wine with what’s suitable for the menu Patrick is preparing, and to surprise us too. Both Mark and Austin grin, because this allows them to show off their training and knowledge to their best advantage.

While we wait I speak to Dawn, Denise, and Diane. “Girls, you’ve all told me you want to be my permanent slaves. You’ve hardly had time to comprehend what it means. Today’s been mostly a day of play for me, while tomorrow will be a day of work. After that you’ll have a much better feel for what’s involved. I want you all to take a week to think about it. If you still feel the same way then, turn up Friday afternoon with what you’ll need to live in the penthouse with me. You’ll go to school from the hotel each day. Understand?” They all nod they understand.

I turn to Beverley, “What’s the score with you and Harry? During the week you let me know he’d be upset if he found out we were fucking. Yet last night, when Bill was going ape, Harry was happy to learn we’d been to bed. Why?”

Harry waves her to silence. “Both Bev and I want kids, lots of kids. We’d been waiting until I felt secure enough with the company to have them. We made the decision to have kids six months back, and have had no luck. A couple of weeks ago I visited a fertility clinic to find out if there was a problem on my end. I knew there wasn’t one with Bev, as I’d checked that out when she had the full medical for the life insurance. I got a letter from the clinic yesterday. They’d checked some things with my personal doctor before writing to me. I’m sterile, a common result of my catching a certain illness while at college instead of as a child. When I read that on getting back to the hotel I was devastated, because it meant no children for us. Then Bev told me she suspected as much, and had found a nice intelligent toy boy to fuck her into motherhood. I was so happy we’re going to have kids I approved. The only question left is about visiting you when we decide to have the rest of the brood. I want them all to be full siblings.”

I’m stunned, and show it. Dad laughs, “It’s rare to see my forward planning, super organising, genius son speechless. Good work, Harry.”

I ask, “Harry, which part of the US Security business are you in?”

“Not that it’s any of your business, I run US Security’s bodyguard unit. That’s why I’m in so many meetings with your father. We need to coordinate our services because he’ll be helping us with the training.”

“Start looking around here for a new residence. US Security is being broken up. The parts involving armed guards etcetera are going to Strong, the security systems and such are going to Terra, while the auditing and investigation stuff is going to White Security. Your job is being moved to Strong Security. Since I’m looking to build, and stay, in the area for the next several years - at least until I finish my post graduate studies, I figure we’ll get to know each other very well. Hell, if I get a big enough place you and Bev can live on the grounds as well.”

Everyone except Dad and Sharon turns to stare at me. Harry asks, “That all makes sense, but how do you know that?”

“I issued the orders for the restructure this morning. If any of you mentions that to anyone else you’ll be very sorry.” I turn to George, “Think acronyms. My legal name is Allyn Robin Evans Adams, guess what the name of my trust company is?”

His eyes go wide as he softly says, “AREA Trust?” I nod yes, he gulps.

Beverley starts laughing. We all give her odd looks. It takes her a few minutes to settle down, and say, “I look around for a good looking and smart young man to get me pregnant, as I think he’ll not be rich enough to want to keep me around, and I end up getting banged up by my husband’s boss’ boss without knowing it. Boy, is the joke on me.”

I grin, “I don’t care who the joke’s on, as long as it’s my dick that spends a lot of quality time in you to ensure you get pregnant. I think you need another deposit real soon to do that right.” She grins, and nods yes in reply.

Harry smiles, and says, “I’ve always wanted to try double teaming Bev, maybe this’ll be a good time to try it.”

I look around the table to see a lot of interesting looks by the ladies, so I decide to up the ante. “How many people would like to participate in a good old fashioned orgy tonight?” Dad and Dee are the second to raise their hands because Lia beat them to it, the rest are soon up as well. I give Lia a hard look, and she blushes while she lowers her hand.

Alison smiles, and says, “Al, I had my IUD removed this morning. So you can work on getting the three of us pregnant now.” George and I smile while Dad laughs.

The conversation becomes a lot more general after that, and we’ve a fun mealtime. When it’s time to go I pay the bill then we leave, only to find the hotel courtesy bus waiting for us - Andre had called for it.

Back at the hotel we check our mail, and collect the shopping bags left at the front desk by the courier. I tell everyone to meet at the gym in five minutes in their new bikinis, and we go to our rooms, taking our shopping with us. I’ve a DHL package from Evans Publishing which I carry in a way the Phillips ladies can see who it’s from.

The girls get excited about the DHL parcel on the way up, but settle down when they watch me drop it on the main table, and leave it there.

Exercises

We’re back in the foyer in about four minutes, and I enjoy watching the eyes of the staff pop while the girls walk by in their new bikinis, the street legal ones are enough of an eye popper for this crowd. We’re no sooner out of the elevator than Beverley and company arrive to add to the show. I lead the way to the gym for my workout.

Both Dad and I have been a bit slack this week so we’re making sure we get today’s workout done. Chelsea, the girl supervising the gym today smiles when Dad and I walk in. She turns to put my music CD on, because the gym’s empty - common on a Saturday night, and her jaw hits the floor when she turns back to see all the women and girls in the gym.

I thought she liked the ladies. Watching her nipples come erect when she looks over our ladies confirms it. I start on the first machine, and I call her over. She walks over, and I say, “Bet you have to look twice to recognise the well-endowed woman in the light blue bikini.”

She turns to study her for a minute or so, turns back, and says, “Surely that isn’t Ellen Stein, Jerry’s wife! It looks like her, but she’d never wear an outfit like that. Whoever it is, she’s got some really nice tits. I’d give anything to spend the night with her.”

“Be very careful of what you say, because I may take you up on that. What do you use in the way of contraception?”

“What the hell does a lesbian need with contraception? I don’t use anything at all, because I don’t need it.”

“Oh, how do you plan on never getting drugged or raped? Where are you in your cycle?”

“I’m a black belt in karate, so I figure rapists don’t have much chance. My last period was about twelve days ago, why?”

“How does your karate help with a rapist who points a gun at you from a few feet and tosses you handcuffs to put on?” She gulps. “Or someone slips you a drugged drink at a nightclub, maybe even a girl working with a few guys to get you. You may want to rethink your position on contraception, but not tonight. El is my slave, and I can arrange for you to spend as long as you like with her after your work tonight, even stay the night in the penthouse with us. But it’ll cost you a very thorough fucking by me, bareback. I’ll be doing my best to give you a baby belly. Did you mean what you said? Care to take the risk?” She gulps, and slowly nods yes. I smile, “I’ll see you just after eleven, that’s when you finish, isn’t it?” Another nod. “Why don’t you go over and help her get comfortable by fondling her breasts while you tell her what we just talked about.” She grins, and moves off to talk to El.

Dad and I workout side by side while the other men do some work too, but the other men don’t work as hard or as fast as us. Dad and I do cut part of the routine short by not doing the real heavy bench presses.

When we’re finished we sit up to look at the line-up of scantily clad women on the treadmills, steppers, and bikes. They’d been moving through them while we men used the heavier equipment. Our full routine takes close to an hour, and we finish the short version in forty minutes. Getting up I look over to where Chelsea is assisting El on the stepper by fondling her arse; El has a huge smile when she winks at me. She’s turning into a real good slave and useful asset. Or is that arsette?

We get up and head for the pool. Dad and I make some noise when we go through the doors. There’s about twenty people in the pool area, most are middle aged couples with some kids - early to mid-teen or younger. Due to the noise we make everyone turns to look our way. We walk to the pool while the girls leave the gym, spreading out as they do. All of the boys get instant erections, and lose them fast. The men all get erections too, and some of the ladies lick their lips. Dad and I dive into the pool to start doing laps while the girls dive in to start playing. We only do ten laps before we join in the games the girls are playing.

The current game is pool tag, those not ‘it’ are avoiding the two who are ‘it,’ while they take opportunities to play with each other at the same time. I move over beside El, and ask, “What do you think of the special playmate I got for you tonight, Slave?”

El shivers, “She’s seems delicious. Thank you, Master.” Another shiver when I fondle her breasts. One of the women sitting on the lounges is looking right at us while I play with El’s breasts, she catches my eye and licks her lips. I smile back, and nod to the water beside me.

She speaks to the teenage girl beside her, and gets up. The woman struts to the pool, and climbs down the ladder real slow to get into the pool. She walks through the water to join us. I ask, “Which do you want to do, fondle El’s breasts or have me fondle yours?”

She grins, “Both. I’m Abi, and I’m bi.”

“Cheeky girl. Hello, Abi, this is El, and I’m Al.” I move around to have my back against the side of the pool with El in front of me. This give us what seems like a bit more privacy when I pull Abi between us.

Where we are in the pool the water is about our shoulder level, so our actions aren’t too obvious to everyone. I take Abi’s left hand to place it on El’s right breast when I place her right hand on El’s pussy while El brings her left arm up to fondle Abi’s right breast. Abi sighs. I bring my left arm up to fondle Abi’s left breast while my right hand rubs her groin. A minute later I tell Abi to push El’s bikini aside and play with her pussy. She does it when I do the same to her. After another minute her legs are spread wide while I play with Abi’s pussy. El moves closer until their breasts are touching. I glance around the pool, and all of my group are smiling at our games when they look this way, but they make like they see nothing. Most of the others in the pool see nothing, but the woman’s daughter is sitting up and smiling. I grin at her, and tilt my head.

The girl comes over to squat by the pool, giving me a nice shot of her crotch when she spreads her legs to show her bikini’s dry, except in her groin. I say, “Care to jump in, and join us? I need a hand.” She grins, and slides into the pool. Her hand finds my dick, and starts to squeeze it. “Nice, it needs to come out of there to go somewhere else.” Her eyes go as wide as her smile while she slips the top of my swimmers down, and pulls my dick out. In seconds she has my dick free, and is directing it into her mother’s pussy while I play with Abi’s clit, and she moans.

Abi doesn’t react when her daughter places my dick right at the entrance to her vagina. But she does stiffen a little when I push it into her. She tries to pull away; but she can’t with El up against her while they rub breasts. Abi starts to relax. Then the girl says, “Please give Mother a good fucking, she so needs one.” This makes Abi stiffen again while she turns to the voice. Her eyes go wide on seeing her daughter beside us. “Please save some of that lovely dick for me too, I may learn to like it.”

Abi relaxes again when I start a good deep fucking rhythm. She soon nears her first orgasm. She breaks an arm free to pull El to her to kiss her while she comes, thus muffling her moans. Several orgasms later she’s leaning on El. After her first orgasm I change hands working her clit to free the one nearest the girl, and use it to play with her pussy. It doesn’t take me long to get her bikini pushed aside with two of my fingers working her wet tunnel.

Deciding it’s time to change dance partners I pull out of Abi, and turn to her daughter. My left arm snakes out, and I pull her to me while I hold my right hand on her pussy with the fingers spread. When she comes to me I lift her a little, because she’s shorter than I am. Due to the water buoyancy it’s easy to lift her up to have our groins level. My dick hits the back of my hand, so I adjust the fingers to have my dick slides along my hand, and straight into her waiting cunt. She gasps when she slides onto my dick, I think she expected more time and play before entry.

I move my hands to cup both of her arse cheeks as I pull her in closer. I stop, and shudder when Abi leans over while saying, “Give her a good fucking too. That was great, and I know I needed it, but Alice really needs a good one for her second, as her first was a waste.” Alice feels me shudder, and gives me a worried look. It takes me a moment to shake it off, then I set up a good rhythm to make her happy. It was only a second or less, but El, Lia, and Sharon all notice my reaction. I wonder if my feelings flashed across my face. I’m just up to speed, and eliciting the first moans out of Alice, when Lia and Sharon arrive; they’re both concerned for me. I smile at them, and tilt my head, wanting them to stay close while I kiss Alice as I fuck her to several orgasms. I pull out when Alice is a limp rag in my arms. Sharon reaches out, and has fun putting my stiff dick away in my swimmers while Lia adjusts Alice’s bikini. Holding Alice to me I walk to the steps in the corner of the pool, and carry her over to lay her on her lounge chair, then Abi lays a towel over her.

Abi looks at me, “That seemed real nice for her. It should offset the pain and fear her first caused her. What caused the problem when I spoke before?”

Lia, Sharon, and El followed us, so they all hear my answer, “My first lover was named Alice. I never got to say goodbye properly when she was killed by a drunk driver several months ago. Hearing the name then was just a bit of a surprise, that’s all.” Abi slowly nods while she rubs my arm. Being reminded of Alice is giving me a fair bit of melancholy.

I turn to Sharon, “Organise a dozen bottles of chilled Coke with ten trays of nibblers.” She nods, and moves off to do it. I turn to El, “Let everyone know I’m moving upstairs now, and they should make their way up soon.” She smiles, and heads for the pool to pass the word.

I smile at Abi, “We’re heading upstairs for a little orgy. Any woman over twenty-five who joins us has to be unprotected and prepared to risk me getting them pregnant. I’ll meet the costs, etcetera, when I do.”

Her eyes go wide, and she shakes her head no. “I’m not protected, and I need to think about it. I felt the risk here was low, due to the chlorine in the water. But what you ask is different, and too high a risk for me.”

I nod. “If you’re interested in maintaining contact please leave your full names and contact details at the desk in a message for Al Adams, that’s me.” She smiles, and I walk off with my arm around Lia.

When I walk through the foyer Sharon waves at five Room Service people with ice buckets and two large bottles of chilled Coke in each. I smile, and lead the way to the lift. To get this done so fast I think she may have set something up in advance.

Upstairs I tell the staff to set the drinks around the room, and to also add a bottle of Bollinger to each ice bucket. I get my wallet, and go to tip them. I find them setting out glasses and opening the champagne for me. I tip them each ten dollars, as these were their own ideas to set it up right. When they leave I look around to see they’ve done more than I noticed. Two extra ice buckets are set up, so four buckets now have three Coke bottles in each one, two are stuffed well down in the ice while the other three ice buckets have two bottles of Bollinger each, ready to go with the corks all but out of them. Good people and conscientious workers.

The others in the group start arriving, each of them carrying a two tier tray of food. I direct them to spread them out around the room. When Lia selects something from a tray I tell her to choose a tray, and to put it in a bedroom. She isn’t happy, but she does it, then she returns.

When they arrive people grab a drink plus some snacks before sitting down. We chat until the last one arrives, Sharon. She locks the door before getting a drink and snack. We continue chatting, because we’re only chatting at this point I’ve Lia on my lap. After a few minutes I have her get up, and go to the bedroom, Diane goes with her for company.

Friendly Fun

Smiling, I look around the group. The married couples are a touch apprehensive while the rest are relaxed. Dad has Dee on his lap with his hands inside her loosened bikini top, to their mutual pleasure.

I signal Alison to stand, and come to me. She does, and I stop her a pace away. Standing up I step around her while I reach out to gently run my hands over her body. When behind her I stop to undo the clip on the bikini top before slipping my hands inside the ultra-thin straps to run both hands around to fondle her breasts. She leans back against me, and moans. I glance around to see George, Harry, and Bill surprised at how fast she’s responding to me. I move my hands down her body to push the bottoms down while I tell her to bend over and lean on the chair I’d been sitting on. I push the bikini bottom down to her ankles, and lift her left leg to slide it off before placing her foot on the floor well to the left. Taking the panties off the right leg I move it wide, too. This leaves her bent over with her head a little below her hips and her legs about a metre apart, putting everything on open display from behind.

I move to the side when I stand up while running my hand up her leg. Reaching the top I slide a finger into her wet pussy. I glance around, and I see all of the men have their eyes locked on Alison. Dee has Dad’s swimmers down to suck on his dick, Dawn is doing the same for Harry, Denise is sucking on Bill, El is working on George, while Sharon has Beverley and Melissa beside her while she fondles their breasts. I’d earlier told Sharon what I wanted her to do, and she’s doing it. I turn to Alison to caress her body and fondle her breasts. I nod at Sharon, and she puts a lounge cushion on the floor, and spreads a towel over it.

At my signal Beverley comes over to play with Alison while I undress Beverley. Followed by Melissa joining in after I undress her. I’ve Alison leaning on the chair with Beverley on her left and Melissa on her right. Dropping my swimmers I move around the chair to offer Alison my dick to suck on. She smiles, and eagerly sucks it in. After a moment I place a hand on Beverley’s head to push it down, she leans over to suck on my dick when I pull it out of Alison’s mouth. I repeat with Melissa. After a moment I pull clear to direct Beverley and Melissa to lay Alison on the cushion. They help her to the right position.

When Alison is on the floor with the cushion placing her hips how I want them I move around the chair. Alison is placed so all the men will have a good view of her body while I fuck her. I glance around, and all the ladies are watching as well; some are licking their lips, some aren’t, but none of the men have an erection at the moment.

Kneeling between Alison’s legs I smile at her, and she grins back while she reaches down to open her pussy lips for me. I drop down and forward, coming to a rest with my dick along her pussy while my arms are straight to keep my body off hers. She grabs my dick, and places it at her entrance. I push the head in, and stop. She looks at me, “Please don’t tease, just fuck me, I need it.” I wait. More begging, “Please, Al.” I move forward, hard and fast, burying myself to the hilt in one thrust. She heaves with an orgasm when my dick slides over her G-spot. When our groins slam together she shakes from the impact, and starts another orgasm. She screams out, “Fuck yes, that’s it. Fuck me good.” I do just that. Several orgasms later I stop. With my dick just inside her I adjust her hips. She opens her eyes. She looks at me, and smiles. Then her eyes go wider when she realises what I’m about to do. A tinge of fear enters her voice, “Oh no, yes, no, yes. Oh fuck, just do it, I want to be a mother.” I glance at George, who has a worried look, so do Harry and Bill; none of them know what’s about to happen, but their three ladies do.

Until now Beverley and Melissa had been kneeling beside us to caress our bodies while stealing kisses from Alison and each other. Now they move up to hold her shoulders to the floor to be ready for the next part of our game. Alison can’t move a thing except her legs. With great care I move in and out while making a few micro adjustments to our positions. After finding the right angle I fuck her at a fast pace for several thrusts. Alison soon has another orgasm; when she starts it I move in to stop with my dick at the entrance to her cervix. Grabbing her hips I hold her body still, and push against her last defence against pregnancy.

She tries to sit up while she screams with the pain, and follows that with, “Fuuck,” when she starts to come, often. Her whole body writhes and shakes with her orgasms. Her head rolls from side to side when she moans with a huge smile. Her legs go out stiff, followed by wrapping around my hips while beating a rapid tattoo on my arse. A moment later her legs slow down, and her movements slow too. A smiling Sharon moves up, and tickles my balls. My orgasm starts, and I come in Alison to fill her with my seed. She starts another round of moans, and comes a few more times. My dick goes limp, so I pull out with a very audible ‘plop.’ Beverley dives for Alison’s pussy while Melissa goes to work on my dick. Alison looks up, and says, “Fuck, that hurt. But it was also the greatest orgasm of my life. And I could feel you coming so deep in me. If that doesn’t get me pregnant nothing will.” George is staring at us in shock; so are Harry, Bill, and Dad. Dee is whispering in his ear, and he smiles. None of the men have an erection so I figure that to mean the girls have been getting more of their protein supplements.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.