Finding Home - Cover

Finding Home

Copyright© 2010 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 05

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 05 - A teenage boy suffers a huge loss of family and starts to coast through life. Events happen to him, and they cause him to learn things and decide to join life again. This is an adventure story, but does have more too it than that. Most of the sex scenes are in the first quarter of the story and contribute to some sub-plots and show changes in Al's behaviour. 280,000 words. It involves sport and school too.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Safe Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Friday

After waking up I fondle Sharon’s breasts until she’s awake, and we go for a joint shower. We’ve a lot of fun washing each other. Breakfast is nice while we chat. Dad tells me about his talk with his boss’ boss, and he’ll look into the problem. When I leave for school Sharon is on the Internet checking out more homes.

Arriving at school I’m surprised to find no football players waiting for me. When I meet Greg in class he tells me the team had a meeting with the coach this morning because they’ve got a game this afternoon at four o’clock, it’s against the school in the next suburb. The team was told to focus on their playing today. He thinks they should keep out of my way today, but I should be concerned on Monday. A win tonight will leave them cocky, while a loss will leave them angry. I agree with him.

At lunch I give Kath and Debbie the website address to look at while we enter the lunch room, so they’re both fast to finish eating to head for the library to check it out. A few minutes later they’re back, and Debbie is excited while she tells all her friends about being on the Lyn Evans website. This causes a mass exodus of girls for the library. Lucky for them one of the librarians had seen what they were looking at earlier so she left it on the computer to make it easier for the other girls to see. After checking the site the girls wander back in with much excited talk about them having copies of a not yet released book, and being on the website. They tell them I organised it, which gets me a lot of attention from girls of all ages.

I’m very lucky with my class schedule, because both my free periods are the fifth period, the last of the day, and the second one is on Friday, today. I take my leave of a happy Kath, and head to my hotel. When my taxi drives away I laugh about my thinking that, because it’s my hotel in both common meanings of the phrase.

I arrive back at two thirty and check my mail, none. Having some spare time I go to speak to Mr Stein. Walking into his office I say, “Got a moment for a few words, Jerry?” Due to my using his first name he realises I wish to talk to him as a private person and not the manager, he nods yes, and waves at the door. I shut it, and walk over to sit down.

“Just tell me to mind my own business if this is too personal, but the other day I got the impression you and your wife don’t get on. Why?”

“That is personal, but because you’re so involved with Lia I should talk. We haven’t got on well for many years. I asked for a divorce when I first realised we no longer loved each other, but she refused because she’ll lose her job if we do. She’s a senior executive at a family magazine, and they don’t like divorces or separations. Since then the hotel brought in a policy against employing divorcees, too. So we stay married to keep the jobs we like. Neither Lia or I like the way Ellen goes about controlling our lives. She’s spoken to Lia, a few times, about having nothing to do with you since she met you a few weeks ago. Even making Lia happy hasn’t made her dislike you less. I wish she was out of our lives, but I can’t organise it without losing the best job I’ve ever had, or I’m likely to get. So there’s little I can do about the situation.”

“The hotel has a policy against divorcees?” He nods yes. I’m not happy about it, because I’m against all forms of discrimination. I get my phone out of my pocket to call Bryce’s answering machine in his office because it’s still night there. When it gets to the point about messages I say, “Bryce, Al, I just found out the hotel here has a policy to discriminate against divorcees. First thing this morning get off a directive to all of my businesses to review policies, and amend any with any discrimination at all. You know my views, so draft a letter and send it out. They also have to place all of the corporate policies on their websites, that’ll make it easier for Mister Belling to check them out for me. Thanks.”

Jerry’s face asks the question on his mind, “For your ears only, a few days ago I found out I had a lot of shares in a great hotel, so I bought the rest, and I now own this place. I’ll be very upset if you let that affect my relationship with you or Lia.” He grins, and nods to agree with me. “I hate all discrimination. The only things that affect employment are the person’s ability to do the job, and the legal requirements of the work. You can apply those criteria as of this moment, if you wish.” A bigger grin with another nod. “The next time I meet your wife, and I’ve got the time to spare, she’ll stop being a problem for you.” He gives me an odd look. “I can be a very commanding person when I wish to be, I just don’t like doing so, if I can avoid it.” We chat for a few more minutes.

Just before I leave I say, “Mister Stein, before I forget again, Sharon is entitled to have full access to the penthouse as my guest, and to charge things to Room Service for her own needs. When I get a place of my own she’ll be resigning to run my house for me.” He nods again.

At the desk I tell Sharon of my expected guests, and I’d like three of the snack platters from Room Service when they arrive, along with two very chilled large bottles of Coke in ice buckets. She nods in reply, and I head upstairs to check my email then do my homework.

Introductions

Just before four o’clock Robert calls, my guests are here. I thank him, and go downstairs. Arriving in the foyer I find a good looking woman and three pretty teen girls near the front desk. I walk over, and say, “Candice Phillips and family?” They turn, and smile. “Girls, there are three food trays at the desk for us, get one each.” They look at me for a moment, then they go get them. We’re joined by two Room Service staff with the chilled Coke on ice. The lift opens to my swipe card, and we get in. I notice the ladies smile on seeing we’re heading to the penthouse. A few minutes later the food and drinks are set up in the spa room, the spa is filling with water, and I’m slipping the boys a five dollar tip each when they leave while the ladies are standing in the middle of the main room.

Walking to the spa I get a bottle of Bollinger, ice bucket, glasses, and a champagne flute from the suite’s bar. I put them down by the other drinks, then turn to check my good video cameras and still camera on tripods are turned on and focussed where I want, then I leave the room.

Once I’m back with the ladies I lead them to the room I use as an office to show them I’ve access to change the official Lyn Evans website, and the box of books with the shipping label on the lid showing the sender is Evans Publishing. They’re duly impressed, and drooling on seeing the books. Then it’s over to the spa.

They stand in a row just inside the door, and in view of the video camera, so I say, “I now wish to have you each confirm you understand the terms of our agreement. I’ll give each of you an advance copy of the new Lyn Evans adventure book and your photo will appear on the Lyn Evans official website. In return you’ll spend from now until I release you Sunday night as my absolute slaves who immediately do all I tell you to do, including sexual activities as directed by me. When I say your name you’re to verbally confirm you’re my slaves until I release you Sunday night.” They all nod while I speak, with Diane looking worried. When I name them they give verbal confirmation of the arrangements. “Good, as of this moment you’re my slaves. Candice, you’ll respond to the name Candy.” She frowns while she nods, I’d found out from Jerry she hates being called Candy, but I’m not going to say Candice all the time. “I’m sure the rest of you will readily recognise and respond to the common shortened forms of your names.” They all nod yes.

I point to a spot beside a chair, “When I call your name you’ll come to this spot and slowly undress, no fancy stripper routines, just undress as if at home. If I say stop you freeze exactly as you are. When you take your clothes off place them on the chair.” I walk behind the still camera on a tripod, and say, “Candy.” She gulps, and steps forward, reaching the spot she starts undoing her clothes and taking them off while I take lots of photos of her doing so. When she leans forward while pushing her panties down I stop her with her upper body at forty-five degrees from vertical so I can take a few photos before I walk around her taking more photos with my other still camera. I tell her to continue while I take photos from behind and to the side. I spend several minutes with each one stripping. Then I hand out drinks, and tell them to nibble on the food. They all start relaxing.

I best describe my four playmates.

The Phillips Ladies

All four have very similar features, and it’s obvious they’re close relatives. They’re all very pretty, but none are great beauties, they’ve the same shade of light brown hair, and I can tell it’s their natural colour. Candy, Dawn, and Denise are the same height with them all coming up to my chin, while Diane is not quite a hand’s width shorter. All are fit, with Dawn and Denise being very trim while Candy is a few kilograms heavier, and Diane still has a bit of puppy fat; but neither has enough extra weight to be called plump. Their facial bone structure is fine and long, what some people call patrician. Candy’s breasts are a pleasant more than a handful, while Dawn’s are the size of a grapefruit, Diane’s are the size of a big orange, and Denise’s are midway between those two. As I said, no great beauties, but lovely looking ladies.

They all move with grace, and I’d guess they’ve all had a bit of dance training in their childhood. Their clothes are smart; not expensive, but up-market. They all have a good vocabulary, and they all speak well on a wide range of subjects, as I find out over the course of the weekend. They’re no dummies, but there’s not a genius amongst them, either.

They’re reluctant to do as ordered to start with, but they soon accept the situation to give intelligent responses to my orders. I think they’re just trying to push the boundaries in their favour, and they give up when they find out I won’t budge from my stated position.

Overall, they promise to be fun toys to play with during the next few days.

Diversions

I let them relax for a few minutes while I move the cameras to have the video cameras facing each other across the spa’s main deck area with the still camera off to the side. That’ll give me two angles on people lying on the deck. I’m ready to start the real fun when the phone rings.

Dad rings to tell me he’ll be home for dinner about six thirty. I call Sharon, and ask her to book a table at the restaurant for us at seven for seven people minimum, fourteen if she can organise it.

The phone rings again when I hang up. I answer it to hear Kath say, “You bastard, you nearly killed Gran.” If I hadn’t heard people laughing in the background I’d have thought she was serious with her comment.

While laughing I say, “I take it Kayla loved the autographed copy I’d organised for Lyn Evans to send her. What did she think of the photos on the website. I manage that, so I put them up last night.”

“Oh, you manage the website. We wondered how they got up so fast. Luckily someone warned the head nurse, so she gave Gran a mild sedative before letting her have the package. Not only have you made her day, you’ve made her year. She’s already had one of the staff get the letter framed and mounted on her wall. Also, I’ve just been told about the outing tomorrow some unnamed young man paid for last night. Getting out like that means a lot to them, because they don’t get out much. Thank you. Oh, Mum’s here as well, and she’s happy to see Gran so happy, too. She sends her thanks, as well.”

“Can I have your email address, because I’ve got something I wish to send you to look at.” She tells me, and I write it down while she asks what it is. “Keep this top secret until I can get it organised. I want to organise audio versions of the books. I was very taken with the way Debbie and you read the story last night, I want you two to be the main readers using the various voices you did for different characters. I’ll do the few male voices, and I’ll get another younger girl for the real young voices. What I’m sending is the fee schedule for the work. Don’t say anything near Kayla, because I want her to be surprised when she hears you on disc.”

She laughs, “Too late, Gran has already asked me how much you intend to pay me to read the books. She noticed how closely you were watching last night, and worked it out herself. How much?”

I laugh, “One hundred dollars signing on fee, one hundred dollars per book, and five cents per copy sold per voice actor. I figure initial sales at around four million copies for the first fifteen books, so that’s sixteen hundred dollars to make the recordings plus royalties payment of around two hundred thousand dollars. Interested?”

She gulps, “Here’s Mum. Ask her while I stop spinning.”

I repeat it to her mother, and she says, “Please send us the contract to look at. I think she’ll be interested, because this’ll pay for her college tuition, something I can’t afford.” I promise to send the contract over.

“Oh, I almost forgot, those initial sales figures are what I see as the first year’s sales only. So there’ll be a continuous income, but it’ll vary, and should drop a bit, later.” She thanks me, and I hang up.

I call Jerry, and ask him if he and Lia can join us for dinner. He agrees. I also ask about Lia doing the reading, he promises to talk to her and consider it. I get transferred to Sharon, and confirm she’s organised a table, but it’s for seven fifteen. I hang up to call Beverley, Melissa, and Alison to ask if they and their husbands will join us for dinner at seven fifteen; they all agree to join us for dinner. I put the phone down, and turn to my new toys.

Now it’s time for some initial fun with my weekend slaves.

Note: Over the next few days a contract is agreed with Debbie, Kath, Robert, Jon, and Lia at ten cents per audio book sold. The figure Jeff gave me was five to eight cents with an absolute maximum of ten cents, so I’m happy to go that high, because it only adds about fifty cents plus taxes to the total production cost of each audio story disc. Jeff does all the actual negotiations after I decide to let Jon and Robert do all of the male voices.

Initial Fun

I tell Candy to lie on the deck with her bum on the edge and her legs spread wide. I take lots of photos. She’s embarrassed when I tell her to play with herself. A few minutes later it’s Dawn’s turn, then Denise’s, and Diane is last. Putting the still camera down I move to fuck her, and find an unexpected something. I ask, “How come you’re still a virgin?”

Diane blushes, gulps, and says, “The boys are rough, so I spend my time with my girlfriends.” Her sisters giggle.

“When I breach your hymen you may feel a slight pain, or you may not. No two girls feel it the same, many feel a slight sting, some a slight pain, some feel more pain. Once I’m in I’ll hold still, for a moment, while the pain goes away. After that you’ll start to really enjoy things.” While we talk I continue a gentle fondle and caress of her body. She breathes faster. I move to her, and I start to fuck her, going as slow as I can.

She gives a weak smile, “Fuck, I hope things get better than that!”

Candy says, “Being a virgin your body has to adjust to this new activity. It’s OK as long as he doesn’t cause great pain to hurt you. Very soon you should both enjoy it a lot more.” Diane smiles at the idea of greater pleasure. “Just take a moment to let your body relax to get used to him, then the real fun starts.”

A minute or so later Diane nods at me to continue. I start to give her a slow fuck. A little later she says, “Oh, fuck, yes. That’s great.” Since yesterday afternoon I did more research, and I found a way to make things better for my partner. It seems to be working. Very soon she’s too tired to respond to my attentions. A look at Candy and the other two girls. They’ve got expressions of awe while they wonder if I’ll make them respond in the same way. I stop to cuddle Diane for a moment. She stirs, and says, “Fuck, if I’d known fucking was that good I’d have started years ago.” I smile while I direct her into the hot spa to recover.

Dawn gulps, and says, “Di, fucking isn’t always that good, especially for a first time. I wish I was still a virgin so I can enjoy a first as good as that. I don’t know what he does different, but it’s obvious he does something very different, and very good.” I smile at her while I wave her to the deck for her turn.

Dawn is experienced and ready. However, I still make the initial entry slow. In a moment she’s enjoying herself. She reacts the same as Diane did. When I stop she smiles at me. When she slips into the spa she turns to kiss me before saying, “Thank you, that was by far the best fuck I’ve ever had.” I smile, and turn to direct Denise to the deck.

I just get time to move my hand before she’s throwing herself down for me to fuck her. It’s clear she can’t wait to see what I can do for her. In only a few minutes she’s tired and happy, having responded to me the same way as her sisters. When she’s too tired to move I stop, and let her slide over into the hot spa waters. She’s just out of the way when Candy slides onto the deck for her fucking. She’s a real screamer, and the girls enjoy the vocal addition. By the time I finish giving her a good workout she’s as worn out as her daughters, and she carefully slides into the spa.

Grinning, I climb into the spa to stand in front of Candy. I enjoy spending the next few minutes assessing their oral sex skills.

Discussions

Denise says to Diane, “You’re a lucky bitch to have such a great fuck for your first. My biggest problem, now, will be trying to hang around for more in the future because Al’s spoiled me for fucking anyone else.” She turns to me, “What are the chances of a long term arrangement?”

I smile, “I make no promises of sex with me more often than once every few months, but I’m looking for a group of nice slave girls to be concubines and servants. They’ll do all sorts of work for me, from being maids to being the staff of my personal office at home. Those of school age will have their studies as part of their duties too. They’ll be absolute slaves to do exactly what I tell them to when ordered, but to also use their own brains at the same time. Duties will include being available to me for sex at any time, any place, and any way, as well as providing and enjoying sexual encounters with the other girls in the harem. All I accept will be required to give me their total allegiance until such time as I dispense with it. They may ask to leave, but they can’t until I agree, and if they give me too many problems I’ll kick them out. You still interested?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.