Finding Home
Chapter 02

Copyright© 2010 by Ernest Bywater

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 02 - A teenage boy suffers a huge loss of family and starts to coast through life. Events happen to him, and they cause him to learn things and decide to join life again. This is an adventure story, but does have more too it than that. Most of the sex scenes are in the first quarter of the story and contribute to some sub-plots and show changes in Al's behaviour. 280,000 words. It involves sport and school too.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Safe Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Exercise

In the gym I start my exercise circuit while flirting with the female medical technician the hotel has in the gym to ensure the guests don’t overdo their exercise. The hotel is a top class one which really needs this service as a lot of the guests are older while many are recently retired and not back in a decent health condition after too much time in chairs. Most of the male guests seem to feel compelled to get back into top health in a minimum of time, and they think a lot of gym exercise will do that. They often end up with a few other health issues. The paramedic is here to see they don’t go so far overboard they have a heart attack and die in the hotel. I’m not sure if this is to cut insurance costs or if they really do care; either way, it’s good for guests and a great idea for all concerned.

On arrival I ask the paramedic in charge to play a CD I brought to my first session in the gym just after we booked in a few weeks ago. It’s nice and soothing Chinese music designed to help with meditation and exercise like Tai Chi. I spend five minutes on each device I use: walking machine, push bike, rowing machine, and the upper chest muscle machine - one day I must try to find out what they call that. Followed by twenty minutes on the bench press doing repetitions of five at fifty kilograms then work my way up to repetitions of three at one hundred and twenty kilograms in two and a half kilogram steps. I finish by taking time to settle down while doing Tai Chi forms before thanking the gym supervisor while leaving on my way to the pool and spa area.

It’s late Tuesday afternoon during the school term, so most of the guests are people travelling for work or retired people travelling around to see the country or family. Some of the men staying, due to work, have no children and have their wives with them. Some of the ladies are what the Americans call ‘Trophy Wives:’ very good looking women in their mid-twenties to mid-thirties married to rich men in their forties or fifties. Most such women stay at home as part of the country club set, but a few travel with their husbands to avoid the boredom, or to keep an eye on their husbands. At the moment the hotel has three such wives staying with their men in the hotel, all very lovely ladies with little to do until their husbands turn up in the evening. They’ve got serious boredom issues during the day. I’ve noticed, because they’re worth noticing.

When I walk into the pool area I can’t help noticing all three lovely women in their late twenties lower their books to watch me walk to the pool to dive in. After swimming to the other end and back I stop to move to the side while I look at the ladies. All three of them are watching me while relaxing on the lounges under the sunlamps. I smile, and nod to them. I’d be a liar if I didn’t admit I like their attention, and the idea of some personal fun times with no concerns for the future. I’m almost certain they all think I’m older than I am because of my size and build.

It’s been several months, but I’m still very depressed about the death of the rest of my family. Since I’ve been in Frederick, Maryland, I’ve met a few people who are helping me to get on with life. People like Jerry Stein, Lia Stein, Sharon, and some of the other hotel staff. Meeting Kath today also helps me focus on the here and now. But there are times when I’m alone and very lonely, and that’s when the depression starts to sneak up on me. At such times it’s good for me to be interacting with people or doing something to take my mind off the past. Spending some up-close and personal fun-time with some lovely ladies with no strings attached sure ranks well up there for taking my mind off the past. It’s sad such times are often superficial, but they can’t be much else because of the situation, and they only divert my attention for the period of the contact.

The Adams Men

I best talk about Dad and me to explain why I’m not surprised at the ladies’ reactions. Dad is tall, and often described as ruggedly handsome. He’s very fit due to his work as an Army combat officer until he retired a few months ago due to a special approval on compassionate grounds to look after me since he had another two years to go in his enlistment. Dad once served a period as a senior hand-to-hand combat instructor in the SAS (Special Air Service), the Australian equivalent of the US Special Forces like the Green Berets. He’s always been tall and very fit; he stands just under two metres in his bare feet, a solid build with lots of muscle and no visible fat. At a few months short of forty he’s still a good catch after just over twenty years as a combat soldier who started as a private and made it to being a major. He turned down a promotion to colonel twice, because it’d take him away from the troops and combat. He hasn’t been all that happy since he retired, but he’s directing his intelligence to his new work. That’s my father, Major Peter Adams, retired.

Mum was tall too, only a little shorter than Dad, and very beautiful. She was into fitness and martial arts. So it’s no wonder I’m tall for my age, the same height as Dad, and a head taller than most seventeen year old kids. Mum insisted on a healthy diet with plenty of exercise like martial arts, so I’m fit and can look after myself in a fight. Like Dad, I’m solid but not heavy; no fat, but a lot of muscle. In looks I take after Mum more than Dad, and with some make-up I can pass for a tall woman. I’m what some call androgynous, and others call effeminate, looking. It’s nice for me that many women like my looks. Aunt Betty used to say I’d make a good living as a gigolo on my looks alone. Mum would laugh and nod her agreement with her. Back in Australia I’d often walk into clubs and pubs without being asked for identification, either they thought I was old enough or looked too big and tough to tackle; I never asked them which.

The mixing of their genes and ideas on a healthy lifestyle means I’m well above average height with better than average looks, and a very physical presence. My Mum and her parents were what some people call Alphas - natural leaders of any group they join, and Dad is a good natural leader as well; but not as good as Mum and her family were.

Mum was a genius, so was everyone else on Mum’s side of the family, and Dad isn’t far below being a genius. According to the experts I rate up there as a genius higher than anyone else in the family. One thing I know about my family is when we apply ourselves we soon take charge of any group we’re in. But I’m not that interested in doing so, and I often take great pains to avoid being in charge. Also, when I want to, I dominate almost anyone I’m dealing with, except my family; which was a shame, because it would’ve been good for getting out of trouble with them.

In summary; both Dad and I are smart, tall, very fit, able to handle ourselves, and good looking - according to many females we know. I do appreciate being mistaken for someone from two to five years older than I am, since it can be very beneficial at certain times and situations.

Taking into consideration my looks, and being at the hotel by myself in the late afternoon, it’s no wonder the women think I’m older than I am. It’s probable they think I’m a very good young executive who’s not too obsessed with their work, thus their interest in me for some personal fun.

Greetings

I make a point of returning the interest in full, and also in showing off a bit by getting out of the pool to do a number of dives from the low diving board. I give them time to run a few ideas through their heads before I walk over to stand in front of the ladies while drying myself with a towel. While smiling at them I say, “Good afternoon, ladies. My name’s Al Adams, and I don’t mind getting involved in a little private fun with such lovely ladies as yourselves, as long as it doesn’t involve anyone thinking it’s the start of anything long term. Any fun would be just that, a fun-time between friends.” They all smile, and nod yes to show they agree. “Good. Since we all know where we stand why don’t you ladies work out the details of how to spend the afternoons so you all get a fair time while no one runs any risks with the other members of their party getting upset.” They all lick their lips, and start a quiet talk together while I move to the next lounger where I turn on the sunlamp to work on my tan a little while they sort out the arrangements.

A few minutes later the one beside me says, “Hi, I’m Beverley Spinks, and my friends are Melissa James beside me with Alison Howard on her far side. We think it best we stay together as a group, if you think you can handle the three of us. That way it looks better when we get a call our husbands are looking for us. All our husbands work for the same company, and they’re here to be involved with a major reshuffle of the corporate arrangements for an acquisition expansion. Since they’re all senior executives and workaholics they usually don’t get back to the hotel until late, very late.”

I smile, and reply, “Well, I don’t know about being able to handle three such lovely ladies at once! But I’m certainly willing to try, and to do my best at making you all happy. Why don’t we adjourn this discussion to the spa in my suite?”

That gets more big smiles. Most of the better suites here have two person spas, while only the top five have larger spas, and I’m saying my suite has a large spa. That means I’m not in the cheap rooms, so it’s not like I’m running a con on them. Actually, the rooms the company booked for Dad and I were cheap, but I upgraded us to the penthouse for some luxury and privacy. The company is paying Dad the amount they set out in the contract direct to his bank account while I’m paying for the suite on my trust account credit card. Yes, it’s expensive, but it’s just a flea bite in my current daily income. It took some arguing, but I convinced Dad to keep the money he’s getting, and he can pay for some nice meals for us when we go out for dinner.

After the ladies nod agreement to my question I stand up, and turn off the sunlamp. Moving to their lounges I offer each lady a hand to help her stand up then I turn off the sunlamp for each of them. We leave the pool as a group, chatting while heading for the foyer.

At the front desk I ask for messages, and the senior clerk hands me one. She also hands each of the ladies a message. While the ladies open and read their messages the clerk, Sharon, smiles and winks at me, so I smile and wink back before opening a message from Dad. His meeting is going into overtime so I’m not to wait for him for dinner. Turning from the desk I lead the way to the penthouse lift.

When we get in the lift Beverley sees there’s only two buttons, so she realises I live in the penthouse. She laughs while she points this out to the others. Then she tells me their husbands will miss dinner.

It could be a coincidence, but I have to ask, “Excuse me, but are your husbands involved with the Strong Security takeover by US Security?” They all look surprised, and nod yes. “Well then, this looks interesting, my Dad’s involved with that too, and he’s held up in a meeting that’s going into heavy overtime, so he’ll have dinner at the meeting. I wonder if they’re all involved in the same meeting?” They all smile, and I can see their minds turning over how to relate where Dad and I fit, since we’ve the penthouse and they don’t. “Don’t worry about it, Dad’s not a senior executive with either company. We’ve got the penthouse because I want some privacy so it’s all on my charge card, not his.” This gets some very wide-eyed looks from the ladies. However, I’m not sure they believe me.

We arrive at our floor, so I use the swipe card and a code number to enter the penthouse from the small lift lobby. They all smile when I stop at the bar to get two bottles of Bollinger, a bottle of orange juice, two ice buckets I fill with ice, three champagne glasses, and a normal glass.

Fun Times

Within a minute we’re sitting in the spa while I pour champagne for the ladies, and orange juice for me. “I don’t like alcohol, and I certainly don’t want it impairing any of my physical abilities.” This gets smiles while I hand out the champagne. The twelve person spa was empty, so the water’s still running when I turn the jets on while it’s only half full.

I wait for Beverley to put her glass down after taking her first drink before pulling her onto my lap. Settling her down on my thighs I undo the bow of her bikini top to slip her top off, and toss it to the decking beside the spa before leaning in to kiss her. A few minutes later I have her stand while I slide her bikini bottoms off, and she sits on my thighs. I caress her body while we talk. After several more minutes I ask her to switch places with Alison, but I strip Alison’s bikini off before I let her sit down. Melissa stands and takes her one piece swimsuit off while I sit there caressing Alison. I smile, because all three women are very nice to look at as all three of them are well endowed with trim figures. In a few minutes more it’s Melissa’s turn to sit on my lap.

Several minutes later I move Melissa off my lap so I can refill their glasses. While doing so I empty the first bottle of Bollinger, and open the second. Alison asks, “When are you taking your trunks off?”

With a smile I move to stand in front of her, “Why don’t you take them off to see what you can find to play with?” She half smiles, and licks her lips while she slides my swimmers down. When she has them right down I step out of them. She sits up, and flips them onto the decking.

Melissa looks across, and says, “Fuck me! That’s a big one.”

Turning to her I smile while saying, “Oh, I’ll will fuck you, a few times, while we both stay here.” She smiles at me while Beverley gives a slow head shake as she licks her lips.

I move to Alison, and lift her out of the water to kiss her. We spend a few minutes kissing and caressing each other before I lay her on the decking, and start to fuck her. She moans, half whispering, “Oh fuck, yes.”

After a few minutes I grin at a happy Alison when I move her to the spa, and lift Beverley to the decking. I kiss her, and start to fuck her. Melissa stands beside me when I enter Beverley, and Melissa says, “They want kids, but no luck yet. Fuck her to motherhood.” Damn, thinking I’ll get her pregnant is a hell of a turn on. A little later she says, “Come on, fuck my sister into motherhood, and you can get me pregnant too.” That idea is so sexy I’m soon filling Beverley with seed.

I lower Beverley into the spa while I’m thinking I may have got her pregnant. I can’t help but think about doing the same to Melissa when I lift her up to kiss her, and fuck her after she gets me ready to go again. A few minutes later it’s an effort to lower Melissa into the spa and sit down beside her. I’m very tired. I’d always thought I was fit, but I sure feel stuffed now. I laugh when I realise I’m totally fucked - literally.

They smile at me while we sit in the water talking, making it clear they’ve enjoyed themselves. I pour them a glass of champagne each, emptying the bottle before I refill my orange juice. We sit around relaxing for a while. With great reluctance we get up, shower, and dress. We set a time to meet for dinner when I escort them to the foyer. After seeing them to the main elevator I go to the front desk to ask Sharon, “Please see if you can get us a table for four at a decent restaurant?” She smiles while she picks up the phone. I go upstairs to get dressed for dinner.

Dinner and After

It’s a quarter to eight when we meet in the foyer again. Sharon hands me a slip of paper with the dinner booking information, and I slip her a ten dollar tip. We both smile when she tickles my palm while we swap papers. We leave notes about going out for a late dinner.

The doorman has a taxi ready and has given the driver the address, so I slip him a ten dollar tip. The taxi takes about ten minutes to get us to the restaurant. We’re shown straight to a table when I give my name. While we walk to the table I look around, and see quite a few students I know having dinner with their families. Including my not friend, Williams. His eyes seem to pop out of his head when he sees me shepherd three beautiful older women to the table, and help seat them.

We’re soon handed menus. I ask a few questions of the ladies, and close the menus. One thing I can thank my mother for is a very sound education in food and wines. When the waiter returns I order for all of us, including drinks; suitable wines for the ladies and chilled mineral water for myself. We’ve a fun time during the meal. I like watching the reactions of the kids I know from school.

Sharon must’ve told the maître d’hotel I’m using their penthouse suite, because every time I turn around for a waiter I’ve the maître d’hotel on hand before I can finish looking. So we get excellent service, surprising the people like Williams. When we finish dinner, about nine fifteen, I pay with my American Express gold card, and I put a very hefty tip on it for the staff, I also leave a ten dollar note for the bus boy. When we leave I make a point of thanking all the staff who served us by their names.

Outside I tip the doorman ten dollars for being quick to get us a taxi and giving him the hotel name, confirming they’d been told to treat me right; because I didn’t tell him where we were going or our hotel name.

Fifteen minutes later we’re getting out of the taxi at the hotel when another taxi pulls up behind us. I turn from paying the taxi, with another good tip, to see Dad and three men getting out of the other taxi.

Introductions

With a big grin I walk up to Dad, introduce the ladies, and say, “I met these three lovely ladies at the hotel pool today. Their husbands have left them sitting around so I took them out to dinner in the hopes of seducing them while their men are away. No luck yet, but I’ve got until the men turn up.” Dad slowly shakes his head, and laughs at me while the ladies walk forward to kiss their respective husbands, introducing me to them. While looking the shocked men over I say, “Damn, well that ruins my plans for the evening. Looks like I can forget about organising a game of strip poker.” They all laugh while we head inside the hotel.

In the foyer I mention the name of the restaurant plus the quality of their food and service, explaining to the men it was my treat for the company the ladies gave me at the pool during the afternoon. At the desk I stop to thank Sharon for making the booking for me, and I tell her of the great service and meal we had. Everyone collects their mail, and the others move off while I talk to Sharon and Dad reads his mail.

“Sharon, what time do you finish tonight? It seems I’m now all alone tonight, and I thought you might help me finish off a bottle of Bollinger. Oh, before I forget, please have the housekeeping staff check and restock the bar tomorrow. If you wish to come up to spend some time in the spa just ring me to let me know you’re coming up, organise some nibblers on my account, and bring them with you.” She glances at Dad, and he just slowly shakes his head while he walks away, smiling.

With a sudden grin she says, “Let’s see if you can live up to the big words. I’ll see you just after ten.” I grin, smile, and go to the elevator.

Discussions

On the way up I tell Dad about Williams and the meeting with the principal. His response is, “Let me know if you need my help. It’s clear you’ve got everything under control, much more than I do.”

“OK, what’s the problem? You know problem solving is my job.”

He sighs, “It doesn’t matter how good the idea is, anything I come up with is instantly disliked by my immediate boss.”

I turn to him, “Has he been like this since you arrived?”

“Yes. I was hired by Strong Security, by the guy who’s now his boss, for my knowledge and ability to train others. With the takeover and restructure I’ve got a new boss, and he seems to hate me. Damned if I know why, because I’m sure we’ve never met before.”

I think a while before asking, “You’re sure it seems like a personal dislike and not a professional one?”

“Yes. I spoke with one of the others and I put up an idea. The boss was against it until I mentioned it was the other guy’s idea. The good points made no difference to him, but finding out it wasn’t mine did.”

“OK. That makes it very clear it’s personal. There must be a personal crossover somewhere in your past. If you don’t know his name or face, then it may be through Mum or he just hates all Aussies.”

“We’ve got two other Aussies on the team, and he has no trouble with them. But how can it be through your Mum, this guy’s a Yank?”

“Maybe he went to school in Australia, and he knew Mum there. You’re still in contact with some of the others Mum went to school with, email them his name to see if they recognise it.” He nods agreement. By now we’re inside the suite and heading for our rooms. A little later I hear him at his computer, soon followed by his light going off. Dad is a great one for early nights, unless he has to be up late. A hangover from his early Army days with the need to catch any sleep he can when he can.

Night Visitor

Just after ten o’clock I go to our little foyer to check on the lift. When I’m turning away it starts to descend. Just inside the suite door is a closed circuit television that shows the inside of the elevator, the area in front of it in the foyer, and the area of our little lobby. The elevator’s empty, but Sharon is standing in the foyer waiting for it. She has a large pile of mixed sandwiches with a fruit platter on a two deck tray. Smiling, I go to the bar, and prepare a cold bottle of champagne in an ice bucket with a champagne flute. I also get some orange juice with a normal glass.

I get back to the door a few seconds before the elevator arrives with Sharon. Smiling, I help her carry our plunder while I lead her to the spa. After setting the tray on the deck I open the champagne, and pour her a glass. I turn on a low light over the food and drinks, turn off the main lights, and open the curtains of the scenic windows. This gives us a view of most of the city to the airport with the open country beyond it, a very pretty night view of the city and this part of Maryland.

Handing her the champagne from behind I reach around to undo the company tie she’s wearing. While I undo her blouse she asks, “Al, how old are you?”

“I’m not sure you really want me to answer that. Let’s leave it at: it’s legal for me to have sex, but not legal to have alcohol. I’m younger than you, but I’ll make you forget that. Help me get you undressed so we can get into the water. Dad’s already gone to bed. The only question left is are you leaving during the night or having breakfast with me?”

She leans against my chest while I undo her front clip bra then fondle her breasts. She sighs, and uses one hand to undo the corporate slacks she’s wearing. In a few minutes I’m gazing at her nude body while I fold her clothes up, and place them on a chair with mine.

When I help her into the spa she says, “I don’t normally get involved with guests, but there’s something about you that makes it hard to say no to you. I do like you being tall. Being taller than average I find most men are too short for me.” I smile when I sit beside her in the spa, and lean her head on my shoulder. We snack and sip drinks while we watch the night through the window. During the next half hour or so I caress her body all over while we talk, but I make no overt moves to go further, because it’s clear to me she needs to relax quite a bit first.

At eleven I get us both out of the water and dry us. We’ve finished the food and drinks. I leave everything where they are when I turn the spa off, and let the water out. With an arm around Sharon I lead her to the bed, stopping only to pick up the phone to ask the desk to change our usual breakfast order from two people to three; they make a note. In the bed I cuddle up behind her, and cup her breasts as we go to sleep.

Friendly Fun

In the middle of the night I wake up to the great feeling of being kissed by Sharon. We kiss and caress each other for quite a while before making love to each other. After a little while we get tired, and stop. Sharon pulls the covers over us, hugs me to her, lays my head on the pillow beside her shoulder, and we’re soon sound asleep again.

When the alarm goes off we wake up in the same positions we went to sleep in. We make love again. A little later we head for the bathroom. Sharon goes to the toilet while I turn on the shower. I adjust the water, and signal for her to join me. She smiles at me while she does.

I take very quick showers, but today it takes thirty minutes of fun while we wash each other, several times. We’re out and dried in time to put robes on to meet the arriving breakfast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.