Stealing Love
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Adiemus Bacchante

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A bit of fan fiction in the Worst Witch universe. Ethel Hallow has some sexually nefarious plans for her young rival Mildred Hubble, but Enid Nightshade has plans of her own.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Magic   Lesbian   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   First   Voyeurism   School  

Ethel Hallow closed her eyes, her hands underneath the blankets, two finger buried deep in the soft, wet folds of her womanhood. The girl moaned softly as she imagined an image of Maude Moonshine, one of the girls at Cackles Academy she claimed to hate, but had secretly lusted after since the moment she'd laid eyes on the girl.

Ethel almost hated herself for her attitude towards the oh so sweet girl, imagining Maude's lovely face, with her cute round, flat glasses and her dirty blond hair done up in simply adorable pigtails. But there was no way she could admit her true feelings, not so long as Maude was friends with Mildred Hubble, Ethel's arch nemesis. No, if Ethel were to have that sweet face nestled between her legs, lapping hungrily at her pussy, she'd have to tear the two apart. She had devised a plan; it would just take a few more night's work, but it was perfect. Nearly flawless. Just a few more experiments were necessary before she was ready to-

The door creaked open at that exact moment, and a slouching figure peered into the room. "Sorry, I'm late," came the whispered voice of Drusilla as she slipped into the room, "but HB almost caught me in the hallway."

"Shhh," Ethel hissed with a touch of annoyance as she lifted the thread bare blanket the school forced her to endure, "Just shut your mouth long enough to get over her and lick me out, Drusilla Paddock!"

The redhead blushed, bowing her head a little as she looked up at Ethel through her bangs, her heart fluttering as she saw the length of the girl's lovely legs exposed, with her delicious pussy glistening wet and inviting.

"Are, are you sure you've gotten the silence spell right this time?" she inquired hesitantly, glancing towards the door skeptically, but walking towards her lover nonetheless.

Ethel sighed heavily, rolling her eyes as she shook her head in mild annoyance. "Do you doubt my power, Drusilla?" she said seriously, but rhetorically, bending her legs and spreading them farther apart as her voice took on a more commanding tone, "Now look, I called you here for a reason, and I expect you to do as I ask. Understood, Ms. Paddock?"

Drusilla nodded slowly, her pulse racing in a combination of anticipation, the thrill of doing something terribly naughty with the possibility of being caught, and the tone in Ethel's voice that always gave the girl a certain, secret thrill. With a small smile, Drusilla pushed down on the foot of the bed with both hands, slowly crawling forward across the narrow straw mattress. As she went, the girl placed teasingly loving kisses along the soft, smooth skin of Ethel's pale legs, each time making quiet, appreciative moaning sounds.

For her part, Ethel smiled, watching her young lover with interest and a mild sense of fondness. 'You may be a bit thick, Drusilla, ' the girl thought smugly, her fingers running through her friend's shoulder length red locks, caressing her scalp as Drusilla's cheek brushed lightly against her leg like an affectionate cat, 'but you're quite good at more physical tasks.'

Between her lover's legs, Drusilla purred happily, her hands grasping Ethel's ankles before slowly sliding upwards, enjoying the silky softness of the girl's skin beneath her palms as her lips finally found the warm expanse of Ethel's inner thighs.

Drusilla smiled to herself, her small tongue running a line along Ethel's skin, part way up one leg before kissing her way back down the other. 'I love you, Ethel Hallow, ' she thought to herself, not daring to speak the words aloud, fearful of what her lover would think if she expressed the thought. Instead, Drusilla showed her affection by giving Ethel's inner thigh a gentle nip, running her teeth slowly across the girl's skin as Ethel laid back sighing contentedly.

As Ethel's fingers entwined in her hair, Drusilla let out a happy little moan, for the moment satisfied to simply be her beloved's loyal retainer, her minion at worst, but her lover at best. She opened her eyes as she came near Ethel's hairless pussy, smiling to herself as she remembered the first time the girl had made her shave it, the memory giving Drusilla a pleasant tingle. Yes, though she was something of a servant to the somewhat snooty girl, at times it was simply a pleasure and an honor to serve Ethel Hallow.

Ethel bit her bottom lip as Drusilla's nose accidentally brushed against her labia, sending a tingle up her spine, the deep sense of longing she felt only made worse by her memories of the many other times she'd had Drusilla go down on her. "Mmm, that's it," Ethel sighed happily, closing her eyes and arching her back slightly as Drusilla's hands pushed the atrocious gray nightgown the girl's at Cackles were forced to wear as bedclothes up higher, "show me how good you really are Drusilla, show me how much I've taught you."

Drusilla moaned softly, giggling as she slipping her tongue out and placed it at the bottom of Ethel's moist opening. 'Oh, I'll show you, ' the girl promised inwardly, slowly dragging her tongue upwards, pushing the tip forward almost imperceptivity as she brought it up between Ethel's soft labia, scooping the girl's juices as she went.

Ethel inhaled sharply, her fingers in Drusilla's hair gripping tighter as she arched her back further, the girl's voice making a barely audible squeak of a moan. As Drusilla's tongue moved ever higher, scooping her sticky wetness towards her burning clit, Ethel squeezed her eyes tightly closed, pulling her lover's head closer as the girl moaned into her pussy.

"D- Don't tease me so, Drusilla!" Ethel hissed, trying to insinuate a touch of authority into her tone but not quite succeeding as the girl's tongue came free before moving down and repeating the process, this time pressing deeper into the inviting warmth.

"Mmm, but you taste so good," Drusilla teased softly, running her tongue slowly up each of Ethel's outer lips, wetting them with her own juices before kissing the girl's pussy affectionately.

Ethel's body shuddered as she caught her breath, looking up at Drusilla, narrowing her eyes as she panted. "There, is much to do tonight, Drusilla," she said as sternly as she could, "And I need ... I need a clear head to perform the magic properly. Now- Now be a good girl, and quit with the teasing!"

Drusilla pouted up at her beloved, smiling as the girl fell back down into her pillow. With a quiet giggle, Drusilla slid her tongue as far into Ethel's sweet tasting pussy as she could, slowly brushing her lips across the girl's labia before encompassing them fully. Then, with a soft, appreciative moan, Drusilla slid her hands up under Ethel's drab nightgown, her palms slipping lovingly over the girl's flat stomach as she began to suckle gently.

Just as her fingertips touched the subtle rise of Ethel's breasts, Drusilla suckled harder, her tongue pushing as deeply as it could into her lover's pussy, squirming it about just the way Ethel liked it. Drusilla smiled inwardly as Ethel's back arched again, her strong hands sliding over the rise of the girl's bosom before holding Ethel's breasts lovingly.

'I could suckle upon them all night if only she'd let me, ' Drusilla mused longingly, moving her head in time with her swallows, causing Ethel's body to shake as her fingers squeezed the girl's hard nipples between them, 'Mmm, mother was right though. Hallow girl's taste sweeter than any other!'

Ethel's fingers slipped out of Drusilla's hair suddenly, eliciting a whimper from her lover, but it was only a moment before her hands covered Drusilla's through the thin fabric of the nightgown, pushing the girl's fingers together tighter, urging her friend to grope her bosom more firmly.

Drusilla responded with a happy moan, lifting her mouth from Ethel's pussy as she continued to suckle at it, causing a loud, almost vulgar sound to echo off the cold stonewalls of the small room. "You're so beautiful when you cum, Ethel," the girl commented aloud, smiling down at her beloved for a moment as Ethel gasped quietly, the young witch's body moving in response to her building orgasm.

Not wanting to deny her friend, mentor, lover, and beloved her pleasure, Drusilla moved a little further up along the bed. With only a moment's contemplative hesitation as she stared down at the pale softness of Ethel's womanhood, Drusilla descended once more.

As the tip of Drusilla's soft tongue touched the warm skin just above Ethel's clit, the girl let out a long, helpless moan, a sound that sent wonderful shivers through Drusilla's body despite the fact that Ethel would never admit to such vulnerability. Closing her eyes and moaning contently, Drusilla began to slowly move her fingers in random patters against her lover's small, perfect breasts. At the same time, the tip of her tongue moved lower, tracing a wet line across Ethel's soft, alabaster skin, teasingly circumventing the girl's clit before slowly circling it in a degrading spiral pattern.

"D-Drusciiiiilla!" Ethel exclaimed, arching her back further as her hips squirmed helplessly beneath the girl's tongue, "S-Stop teasing! Lick it, you-! You impudent little strumpet! Lick it!"

Drusilla giggled at both the change in her lover's voice, and at her half-hearted attempt at insult, Ethel's words merely giving the girl a small thrill, wishing that the apprentice witch was more verbal during lovemaking. For a moment, as the tip of her tongue touched the base of Ethel's clit, moving slowly around it and causing her lover to move her hands to grip the bed sheets, Drusilla's mind wandered.

As she slowly began to lap at Ethel's clit, sending the girl into the swirling madness of screaming orgasm, Drusilla imagined herself with someone else. Someone who would say the things she longed to hear during lovemaking, to do the things Ethel simply wouldn't. For a few moments the young witch imagined another version of Ethel, one who would call her names as Drusilla licked her out. Not out of anger or malice, but out of adoration and lust. She imagined an Ethel who would take her over her knee and spank Drusilla's bottom for the sheer pleasure of the act. She imagined an Ethel who would gladly lick her own fingers clean after fingering her, as opposed to the real Ethel's revulsion to the act. But above all, Drusilla Paddock imagined and Ethel Hallow who actually loved her.

As her tongue ran expertly across Ethel's clit, Drusilla touched the girl's labia with her fingers. She smiled as her lover's body shiver at her touch, Ethel's hips pushing her pussy closer to Drusilla's hand as she slid her index and middle fingers into the girl.

Ethel grabbed her pillow and covered her own face with it, howling out her ecstasy as her first orgasm barely finished before the second started. Drusilla grinned, looking up at Ethel's hidden face as her fingers pushed easily into the girl and began sliding back and forth thought the willing wetness. As Ethel screamed into her pillow, Drusilla covered her lover's clit with her mouth, suckling hard, her tongue playing across it all the more intensely.

'I'll make you love me, Ethel Hallow, ' the girl promised herself, moaning loudly as her elbow began to hurt from thrusting her fingers in and out at such a rapid pace, 'I'll make you so deliriously happy you'll have to love me!'

Drusilla closed her eyes again, slipping out her fingers just long enough to switch hands, giggling to herself as her wet digits caressed Ethel's nipple, spreading the girl's juices across it, saturating her skin. As the fingers of her left hand began the swift penetration that had caused her right arm to need a break, Drusilla thought about her fantasy again. Trying to envision such a girl, pretending she was going down on her instead of the same old Ethel.

The image that suddenly came to mind startled Drusilla immensely, causing her to jump a little. Ethel hardly seemed to notice, however, carrying right along with her own selfish pleasure as Drusilla's mind conjured up an image of another girl. A girl she'd always found secretly attractive, but with Ethel continually dictating the course of Drusilla's life, there was no room for such thoughts in the young witch's mind.

The vision that so captivated Drusilla was of another of Mildred's friends, Enid Nightshade. The girl was forever causing trouble, and was a bit like Ethel in her strong willed, always did her best to get what she wanted sort of way. But Drusilla also knew that Enid was far more adventurous. With no staunch family traditions, and a somewhat more down to earth attitude, Drusilla pondered the possibilities. Enid and Ethel were about as attractive as one another she supposed, but Enid lacked Ethel's upper-class charm, and it was doubtful that the girl would go as far in life.

Drusilla sighed inwardly, accepting her lot in life for the moment, only to have her reverie broken by Ethel's hand against her forehead, pushing the girl away suddenly.

"That's enough for now, Drusilla," came Ethel's usual authoritative tone, "There's work to be done."

Drusilla sighed heavily, nodding as she realized that once again, her darling Ethel wasn't going to return the pleasure she'd given her. It seemed rare that she did, Drusilla thought bitterly, frowning thoughtfully as Ethel swung her naked legs off the bed and moved towards her dresser.

"So, what's this all about then?" the redhead inquired, shifting to lay across the bed, supporting herself on her elbows as she licked her fingers clean.

Ethel smirked as she opened her top drawer and sorted through her neatly folded undergarments before pulling out a sealed glass bottle. "Oh, you'll see," she chuckled, glancing over her shoulder and smiling knowingly before setting down the bottle and reaching in again.

What the girl pulled out made Drusilla inhale sharply, her eyes going wide and her heart racing as she saw the hairbrush Ethel held. But Drusilla's excitement quickly faded as Ethel tossed it over to her and snatched up the bottle once again.

"Stop being such a spectator and yank a few of the hairs out of that for me, will you, Drusilla?" Ethel said off handedly, pulling out the cork from the bottle before reaching into her drawer again and taking out a small handful of dark green powder.

Drusilla's heart sank a little as she sat up and took hold of the comb, watching as Ethel added a few other ingredients to the potion. "So, what exactly is this plan of yours?" she persisted, plucking out a few of the longer dirty blond hairs Drusilla knew for certain weren't Ethel's.

"I told you to wait and see," the girl told her sternly, walking over and yanking the hair out of Drusilla's hand without so much as a thank you, "Now then, it's very important that I don't screw this up. So you must keep absolutely quiet. Do you understand me, Drusilla?"

The girl nodded, ignoring her benefactor's condescending tone for the moment, sitting up to get a better view as Ethel slipped one of the hairs carefully into the bottle and began waving her hand slowly over it.

"In Nomine ego ipse potentia, incanto eiusmodi medicamentum," whispered Ethel, keeping her voice low as a pattern of shifting blue light emanated from her palm and spiraled down into the bottle, "mutare allis actaeon conformo allis!"

Ethel smiled as a small puff of orange smoke rose from the mouth of the bottle, and held it up to the light of the lantern on her wall. "Perfect," she told herself, not really expecting any kind of response from Drusilla, "Now all I need is someone to test it out on before I try it myself."

Drusilla's eyes went wide for a moment as Ethel walked towards her, a smug grin crossing the girl's face. "Now don't worry," she said sweetly, bending down before Drusilla and pushing the potion into her hands, "I just need you to be a guinea-pig for an hour or so, Drusilla. And besides, it won't hurt a bit. I promise."

The girl swallowed hard as Ethel stepped back, the still smoking potion feeling warm in her hands. "What's it do?" Drusilla began, only to have Ethel glare at her sternly.

"Oh just drink it Drusilla," the witch said impatiently, "I don't have all night."

The other girl nodded obediently, closing her eyes tightly as she brought the enchanted brew to her lips. Drusilla made a face as the peculiar orange fumes tickled her nose, tilting the bottle up and allowing the warm, tasteless liquid splash into her mouth.

"Swallow," instructed Ethel, her arms folded across her chest impatiently, her posture accepting no arguments as Drusilla obediently swallowed hard, gulping down the potion before shuddering at the peculiar texture of the liquid.

"Now, that wasn't so bad, now was it?" Ethel soothed, taking one last thing out of the dresser before walking over and sitting down next to her lackey.

Drusilla nodded slowly, setting down the potion bottle on the nightstand and closing her eyes as Ethel's fingers ran gently through her hair. "No, I suppose not," she replied, her voice going up an octave for a moment, giving her a moment's pause.

Ethel chuckled quietly at the confused look on Drusilla's face as the potion took effect, sending a peculiar tingling throughout the girl's body. "What- What's happening?" Drusilla asked aloud, unwilling to open her eyes as her bones seemed to painlessly shift in subtle ways and her voice altered in a way she couldn't quite place.

"Just open your eyes, dear," said Ethel with a knowing smile as she pulled a mirror off the nightstand, "and I'll show you."

Drusilla obeyed and gave a confused sound as she blinked her eyes, trying to focus them in the suddenly blurry seeming room. "I- I can barely see!" she protested, getting a quiet chuckle from Ethel.

"Good!" the girl said with a smug grin as she pulled the second object off the nightstand, "Then the potion does work. Better than I thought even."

Drusilla sat obediently still; shaking nervously as she found she didn't recognize her own voice and giving a worried/confused look as Ethel placed a pair of flat, round-lenses spectacles upon her suddenly smaller nose. Instantly, the room came into sharper focus, the blurriness at the edges of Drusilla's vision vanishing almost immediately.

"I- I don't understand," the girl stammered, her voice still sounding strange, yet hauntingly familiar to her own ears as Ethel picked up the mirror and held it in front of her face.

"Look and understand," chuckled Ethel smugly as Drusilla gasped at the reflection in the mirror.

The face of the girl that stared back at her wasn't Drusilla's. It was however, very familiar. It was the face of, of all people, Maude Moonshine.

"Wha- Why-?" stammered Drusilla, staring into eyes that were not her own, her thoughts scattered as she examined Maude's pretty face in the mirror.

Ethel sighed wearily, speaking in a somewhat condescending, yet not unkind tone. "Because, Drusilla dear," the girl explained, touching the side of Drusilla's face affectionately, the gleam in Ethel's eyes full of suddenly deep seeded lust, "You know as well as I do that we can't continue letting that brat Mildred Hubble running amuck at the school, now can we?"

Drusilla blinked, taken aback slightly. "Um, well, yeah," she agreed nodding slightly and causing her glasses to slip down her nose.

Ethel smiled, pushing the glasses back up Drusilla/Maude's nose as she continued. "We've tried nearly everything, you know," the girl went on, slipping an arm around Drusilla's shoulders as her free hand caressed the face of Maude Moonshine, "Mildred's been in trouble for longer than she's been a thorn in my side, yet nothing she does seems to get that insipid brat tossed out on her ear. There's just one thing that we haven't tried yet, though."

Drusilla tilted her head into Ethel's hand, signing softly at her lover's soft touch, wondering if the girl might not reward her for her loyalty. "Just tell me what I have to do," Drusilla breathed, turning to look into Ethel's eyes with longing, glancing at her lips and wondering if the girl would allow her to kiss them.

Ethel exhaled softly; gently caressing the Drusilla's newly formed soft, round features, the sweet innocence in Maude's eyes causing Ethel's heart to skip a beat. "Simple, my dear," she said softly, bringing her face closer, her lips brushing against Drusilla's as she spoke, "We need to get Mildred to leave on her own. The only way I can think of to do that is to break that dear little heart of hers. By making her think, that little Moonface hates her. And with this little potion recipe I found in the library, I know just the way to do it."

"So, so you want me to pretend to be Maude then?" Drusilla inquired, her heart racing as Ethel's hand against her back pulled her body closer, a smirk crossing Ethel's pretty face.

"Goodness no!" the girl chuckled softly, their noses rubbing past one another as she shook her head, "I'll be the one impersonating Maude. After all, if you want to get something done right, you have to do it yourself."

Drusilla blinked, not quite understanding, accepting the soft, almost tentative kiss of her lover. The girl caught her breath as their lips parted, breathing through her mouth as her skin tingled with desire. "Then, then why use the potion on me?" she inquired, her voice so much like Maude's that Ethel kissed her again.

"I needed to make sure it worked, now didn't I?" Ethel inquired with a bit of a condescending smirk, causing Drusilla to contort Maude's face into a look of hurt that quickly became a smile as she ran her finger's through the Ethel's hair, "And besides, you get the two most important jobs of all, dear."

"Anything for you, Ethel," Drusilla promised, lifting her hands and running her fingers through Ethel's hair to expose the girl's neck before leaning forward and tilting her head to one side.

Ethel chuckled softly, closing her eyes as lips that felt remarkably like Maude Moonshine's touched her throat. "You see," she explained, leaning back onto the bed, dragging Drusilla down with her, "I'm going to need you, to impersonate -me- during our little plan."

Drusilla blinked, getting a confused look Ethel didn't quite recognize, but found cute on Maude nonetheless. "To- You- You want me to be you?" Drusilla stammered, lifting herself up to stare curiously into Ethel's eyes.

The girl nodded slowly, grinning mischievously. "Yes," Ethel concurred, running her hands fondly down the cheeks of the girl who looked exactly like Maude, "but first, I have to make certain that the transformation will hold up to ... certain 'stresses'."

Drusilla smiled, so much like Maude that Ethel held her face fondly for a moment before dragging the girl closer and kissing her full upon the lips. Drusilla whimpered softly at the unaccustomed passion as Ethel's tongue pressed into her mouth. Without hesitation, Drusilla's somewhat smaller than she was used to hands slid down Ethel's back, reaching under her lover's drab nightgown to grasp the girl's bottom.

Ethel gasped in response, pulling her head back as Drusilla's lips sought futilely to hold her tongue in place. She then looked down at Drusilla with a look in her eyes that made the girl's heart melt. Ethel wanted her. And wanted her badly.

"T- Take me, Ethel," Drusilla said submissively softly in Maude's sweet voice, "Do anything you want with me."

Ethel closed her eyes for a long moment, unaccustomed to the deep tingling sensation she felt that caused her body to shudder and her breath to quicken. "One thing at a time, my dear," she managed, bringing her legs up to make her bottom more inviting to her lover's touch, straddling the girl as she leaned back, "The potion has a two hour duration, unless you take the antidote. I don't want to go too quickly, just incase there are problems with it later on."

Drusilla looked mournfully into Ethel's beautiful face, the girl's eyes seeming cold and calculating for a moment as the young witch gave Drusilla a self-assured grin.

"P-please, Ethel," she begged, shaking her head slightly, her eyes full of longing and need as Drusilla reached up with Maude's hands, pushing her way up under Ethel's nightgown and making the girl shiver, "I, I need you. I want you so badly it hurts. You've gotten me so excited I just know I won't be able to sleep tonight."

Ethel closed her eyes, inhaling sharply at the words as Maude's hands came up under her gown to grasp her small breasts, pinching her already hard nipples. It seemed unbelievable to Ethel that she could hear those words from Maude Moonshine's lips. To see the girl she had lusted after from the first day they'd met, squirming with desire beneath her, desperate for her touch, and begging to be used.

The witch opened her eyes and smiled down at Maude's adorable face and smiled, her hands pushing the girl's nightgown slowly upwards, teasing herself as well as Drusilla. Ethel inhaled slowly as her lover arched her back, the hem of the nightgown reaching just blow the Drusilla/Maude's breasts.

'Finally, Maude Moonshine, ' Ethel thought to herself, pausing a moment and just letting the hands that clasped her breasts send a pleasant warm tingling through her body, 'finally I'll get to see you disrobed. And soon, oh so soon I'll be doing this to the real you when you come looking to be consoled by someone.'

Drusilla let out a little gasp as Ethel pushed the bunched up gown over the rise of Maude's bosom, her eyes widening as she saw that they were indeed larger than her own, despite how sweet and innocent the girl looked. But the flare of foolish envy was quickly dispelled as Ethel placed her hands upon them, encompassing the pleasant handfuls with her fingers and gently fondling them as her lover moaned, leaning her head far back to expose the curve of her throat.

"Do you want me, Maude Moonshine?" Ethel said teasingly, her smile something of a smirk as she leaned forward, lightly kissing the girl's neck, her fingers squeezing slightly tighter.

"B-But, Ethel," her lover protested, whimpering as Ethel's teeth nibbled Drusilla/Maude's earlobe, "I-I'm Drusilla!"

Ethel scowled, leaning back up as she glared down at the girl. "Oh, do shut up, Drusilla," scolded Ethel, not wanting the girl's protests to ruin her mood, "If you can't pretend to be Moonface, how do you expect to pretend to be me? I can't have you ruining this, so if you can't stay in character, I'll just have to find myself another assistant."

Maude's eyes went wide with distress behind her flat, round-lensed glasses. "N-no, Ethel, I- I promise," begged Drusilla in the sweetest, most helpless tone she could muster, causing Ethel's body to tense with a sudden flood of desire, "I won't screw this up for you. I'll be good, and you can call me anything you want to. Even Maude, if you want."

Ethel grinned mischievously down at her lover and nodded slowly. "Alright then, 'Maude'," she said in a condescending tone, lifting herself up before shuffling forward on her knees, "Let's just see how 'good' you really are."

Drusilla sighed contentedly, her smile full of happy longing as Ethel's thighs brushed past her round cheeks to hold her head almost in place before grabbing a pillow for the girl's head. "You're so beautiful, Ethel," Drusilla breathed, her hands still clutching her lover's breasts, her fingers rubbing the girl's nipples between them.

"Oh, and like I don't know that!" laughed Ethel, rolling her eyes and shaking her head, only to be distracted by the soft tongue that started lapping at her labia, causing the girl to suddenly catch her breath.

Drusilla closed her eyes, her fingers squeezing Ethel's nipples righter as her lover tucked a pillow underneath her head to keep Drusilla's tongue from slipping away. She smiled inwardly as she tasted Ethel's desire, amazed at just how wet the girl was when usually Ethel's pussy simply moist.

The difference in Ethel's reactions, reminded Drusilla of her fantasy. Slipping her hands lower under the pretence of sore arms, the witch slid her palms down over her friend's flat stomach to her thighs. The girl smiled at the silky smoothness of Ethel's bent legs, imagining them to be the exquisitely firm, athletic legs of Enid Nightshade.

Her body quivered at the thought, and Drusilla couldn't help but burry her tongue inside her lover's pussy, Ethel's inner walls instantly contracting around it to hold it in place. 'She- She's cumming!' thought Drusilla excitedly, her hands reaching around to grasp Ethel's small bottom, kneading it with her fingers as she imagined Enid's sweet juices splashing down upon her probing tongue, 'Eth- Enid Nightshade's cumming in my mouth!'

Drusilla let out a long whimpering moan as Ethel held her head in place, pulling the girl closer as she sucked hard upon the opening of the Ethel's pussy, Drusilla's tongue lapping desperately at the sweet juices that flowed into her mouth.

'Ohhh! It's so wonderful!' Drusilla moaned inwardly, feeling her lover's fingers bunching up her now dirty- blond hair, pulling it a bit as her face was pushed closer, the girl's suckling causing loud slurping noises that Ethel's moans only barely drowned out, 'Enid must be like this, but not as quiet. I'll bet she'd be calling me all sorts of nasty things right now if it was her... '

Drusilla felt a deep pang of guilt as Ethel leaned forward, her body shaking as the girl wrapped her arms around Drusilla's head, holding it in place as the witch came. But Ethel Hallow's soft, whimpering moans were far from the ruckus that Drusilla imagined the more free spirited Enid Nightshade making. The thought, though, made Drusilla suck harder, the cute button nose of Maude Moonshine she now wore rubbing back and forth against Ethel's hard little clit the entire time.

'I'm sorry, my dearest Ethel, ' the transformed witch thought, despite her thoughts being her own, 'if only you could let go more when we're alone ... if only you'd tell me you love me..."

Ethel grinned broadly, laughing a little as quiet moans of ecstasy escaped her lips through her panting breath. 'Glorious!' she thought to herself as she straddled the face of Maude Moonshine, 'Wonderful! If the real thing is half as good, I shan't have much use for dear old Drusilla any longer, now shall I?'

The girl opened her eyes as she reached her peak, staring down at her lover who looked in every way like Maude, imagining the poor girl in tears when Mildred left the school for good. 'She'll be so distraught, ' mused Ethel, stroking Maude's shoulder-length hair affectionately as her eyes fluttered, and her inner walls convulsing around the tongue in her pussy, but otherwise the scheming witch maintained her composure. After all there was no sense loosing one's self control in front of the help.

'She'll be almost inconsolable! She'll be as easy to catch as a little mouse with a bit of cheese!' Ethel laughed inwardly, the warm tongue and soft lips that caressed her womanhood keeping her at a stable level of excitement until Maude's adorable little nose began moving back and forth against her clit.

"M-Maaaaude!" Ethel suddenly cried out, surprising Drusilla, whose eyes opened wide with shock at hearing the girl call out so loudly.

As Ethel threw her head back, her rich auburn hair flying backwards behind her, the witch pulled her fingers from Maude's and was only slightly surprised as Ethel found her lover interlinking fingers with her own. Ethel then gritted her teeth, not expecting her desire for Maude to be as strong as it was, trying desperately suppress another outburst as she squeezed her lover's fingers tighter to the point of being painful in an attempt to keep herself under control.

Drusilla's heart fluttered a bit to see and hear Ethel in the throws of such passion, somehow not realizing that it was mainly her beloved's desire for Maude that made Ethel loose control, and not just her talents at lovemaking. It hardly mattered, though, as Drusilla squeezed back with her fingers, her own body aching with desire, hoping desperately that her dear, sweet Ethel would pleasure her in return.

Ethel grunted as she rocked her hips, moving her aching pussy against her lover's lips, smearing her juices across the girl's face. Leaning her head back, Ethel let out a long, shuddering moan as her body started to give out, her muscles suddenly aching from the exertion, yet still wanting more.

Almost reluctantly, Ethel pulled herself away from Drusilla, leaving her lover panting for breath as her small hands wiped away the clear fluid from her face. "Well now, that was definitely worth nipping all those ingredients from potions lab for," chuckled Ethel, brushing back her hair to make sure she didn't appear too disheveled as the red flush to her cheeks slowly faded, "Very good, Drusilla. I'd call the first test a complete success."

Drusilla beamed up at Ethel, causing the girl in inhale slowly to contain her own reaction at seeing Maude staring happily up at her. "There's just one more test we have to perform," she went on, reaching down to wipe a bit of her juices from the lenses of Maude's spare pair of glasses, not even feeling a tinge of guilt after having stolen them a week earlier.

"Oh, name it!" Drusilla practically begged enthusiastically, her tone still breathless and wanting more despite the dull ache in her jaw and the stabbing pain in her tongue that made it feel as though it was about to be torn free of her mouth, "Anything, Ethel! Anything!"

Ethel laughed at the reaction, brushing her fingers over Drusilla/Maude's cheek fondly. "I want you to get on your knees," she explained in a more serious tone, slipping off the bed and staggering a bit before heading back to her dresser, "And close your eyes with your hands on the headboard."

Drusilla's heart raced as she moved to obey Ethel's command, quickly licking her fingers when she was certain her beloved wasn't looking, the transformed witch got on to her knees and was about to move into position when Ethel stopped her.

"Oh, and take that ridiculous nightgown," Ethel added, rolling her eyes and shaking her head as Drusilla/Maude glanced over her shoulder at the young witch, "You should be naked for this."

"Y-yes, Ethel," Drusilla responded, her eyes going wide as Ethel turned away and began pulling a few things from the top drawer. With shaking hands, Drusilla slipped her nightgown up over her head, and looked down at the strange naked body she now wore, shaking her head at the differing proportions, but finding it attractive nonetheless.

'Not bad, I suppose, ' pondered Drusilla, takin a moment to push up her bosom a bit before spreading her legs apart and frowning thoughtfully at Maude's womanhood, 'Hm. I wonder if Ethel'll want me to shave that? Probably not, this is only temporary, after all.'

"Okay!" said Ethel briskly, turning around just as Drusilla shut her eyes tightly and bent herself over, her hands resting on the metal bar at the top of the headboard, "We don't have much time left, so I'm afraid I'll have to rush this a bit, and I won't be able to lick you out quite as much as I'd like, either."

Drusilla frowned as her lover's naked feet padded back across the stone floor towards her. 'It's not like you ever do, ' she thought mournfully, jumping a little as something soft brushed its way up the length of her spine before Ethel gripped her wrist.

"Now just hold still, Drusilla, this will only take a moment," Ethel instructed, wrapping a length of cloth around her wrists before tying it off tightly, "Okay, there we go. You can open your eyes now."

Drusilla did as she was instructed, her heart beating faster as the young witch saw that her wrists had been bound to the rail by the green sash from Ethel's school uniform. "E-Ethel..." she choked out around her excitement, only to be shushed by the girl as she walked back to the dresser.

"Now this has to look good, Drusilla," instructed Ethel, fiddling with something as she stood naked with her back to the bound girl, "so I want you to really make it look like your enjoying it, alright?"

Drusilla nodded as Ethel glanced over her shoulder at her and began to walk back towards the bed. It was then that Drusilla saw two things that caused her heart to pound even harder, and her body to react with a sudden pleasant shudder. The first, was the old instant-camera set up on the top of the dresser, aimed at the bed, set up on some kind of a timer that would make it snap a photo once every so often. The other, though, was the attachment that Ethel now wore, obviously magically transfixed to her clit.

Ethel smirked at the look on Maude/Drusilla's face, her fingers idly flipping the long, shaft of an eight inch black dildo she was now wearing like some kind of enchanted strap-on. "Something wrong, Ms. Moonshine?" she teased, swaying her hips as Ethel walked over to the foot of the bed before smiling down at Maude's wonderfully round bottom.

"N-no, nothing," Drusilla assured her, glancing over her shoulder to watch excitedly as Ethel brought her face close to the bound girl's already glistening pussy lips.

"Good," Ethel said softly, pushing at her lover's legs gently, causing them to obediently part before bringing her lips so close to what appeared to be Maude's labia that Drusilla's body shook in anticipation.

As Ethel's tongue touched Maude/Drusilla's pussy, the camera flashed, startling her lover and causing her to let out a little shriek of surprise. "Drusilla!" Ethel scolded, glaring angrily at the girl as she spoke, "Try and relax, if we're going to show these pictures to Mildred, they have to look convincing! Now just pretend to moan in ecstasy or something."

Drusilla gasped at the thought, blushing deeply read at the thought of someone seeing her naked, let alone bent over with Ethel licking out her pussy from behind. "B- But, Ethel!" she protested, only to get an aggravated sigh from her lover.

"Are you really that thick, Drusilla Paddock?" commented Ethel rhetorically in annoyance as the camera flashed off again, ejecting a second picture, "This isn't your body, it's Maude's. Mildred wouldn't care if we showed her picture of me and you, now would she?"

The bound witch blushed, bowing her head a bit. "No, Ethel, I suppose not," she admitted, a small smile crossing her lips as she pondered the possibilities of getting copies of those pictures for her own 'personal use'.

"Good," replied Ethel with a stern nod as she sat upon her knees and roughly inserted two fingers into her lover's pussy from behind, "Now then, put on a good show for the camera, 'Maude'."

Drusilla giggled inspite of herself, gasping as her lover's finger pushed into her, causing the girl to wince as she realized that Maude was much tighter than she was. "Ow! Ethel!" she protested, "I- I'm not as experienced like this."

Ethel frowned a little and nodded. "Well, then I guess you'll just have to endure it, Drusilla," she concluded, adjusting her hand so that she could finger the bound girl with two fingers and rub her clit with her thumb at the same time, "I really don't have all night to lick you out just so you'll get wet enough."

Drusilla closed her eyes, groaning softly and trying to keep from wincing as Ethel's fingers pushed harder, breaking through the unfamiliar resistance with several long strokes of her. The girl flinched, trying to smile as the camera flashed again, moaning softly despite noticing that Ethel had neglected to trim her fingernails yet again.

'If- If this is what it takes to make you love me, Ethel Hallow, ' Drusilla thought to herself, grunting as her lover laughed, her fingers driving in to the hilt as her thumb rotated Drusilla/Maude's clit, 'Then I'll do it. I- I'll do whatever it takes! Ow-! I wish she'd slow down!'

But as the camera flashed again, Ethel was ready with her patented "Better than you" smile, looking directly into the lens so that Mildred would see the scheming witch's pretty face smiling smugly back at her. 'You'll get yours, you'll see, Mildred Hubble, ' Ethel promised silently, leaning forward to place her cheek against the delightful roundness of Maude's firm bottom, smiling as she fingered the girl, 'You won't be able to look your precious little Maude in the eye after this. You'll leave the school so quickly it'll make the teacher's heads spin, and Maude Moonshine will be all mine.'

The camera flashed again and Ethel straightened up, placing a hand upon her lover's bottom as she took hold of the enchanted strap-on. "Okay, that's enough of that for now, I should think," Ethel said half-rhetorically, pressing the head of the dildo against Maude/Drusilla's pussy.

"Ethel," Drusilla said quietly, turning her head to look back at the girl just as the camera flashed, getting yet another priceless photo, "C-can't we use some sort of magic to make this easier on me? I could take that as me, but as Moonface, I'm much tighter, and it's going to hurt."

Ethel rolled her eyes. "You're tough, you can take it," she muttered before a cruel smile crossed her pretty face and Ethel chuckled with sarcastic condescension as she added, "Besides. 'Magic is not to be used for selfish or trivial purposes, ' Drusilla."

"But- But Ethel-!" the witch began, quickly realizing there was little point in arguing and simply biting her lip as the end of the dildo pressed harder against her outer lips, sending a tinge of pain along with the tingle of pleasure she felt.

"Just relax," Ethel muttered, her hand carefully guiding the dark shaft into the girl, glancing up as the camera flashed, certain that the angle was perfect, "besides, if you can't take a little pain, Drusilla, you might as well quit being a witch right now."

Drusilla closed her eyes and nodded, wincing, her body shuddering as Ethel pressed a little harder, at last burying the dildo into the girl's pussy, the camera catching her pained/ecstatic expression at the moment of full penetration. As the magical strap-on pulled back, Drusilla dropped her head, exhaling loudly the breath she'd been holding, pondering what Ethel might do if she were to complain any more.

'Knowing her, she'd probably stop, ' the girl sighed inwardly, hiding her glum expression by arching her back and letting out a long shuddering moan as the device slid back inside of her, going all the way in a single stroke, 'I- I just wish that once she'd punish me a little. It certainly wouldn't kill her to spank my bottom once in a while.'

Ethel smiled cruelly, glancing at the camera and licking her lips as her fingers gripped what appeared to be Maude's bottom cheeks, the camera flashing on cue. "Mildred's going to hate us for this," the girl mused with mock dismay, finding the right rhythm as Ethel slid her hips back and forth, shivering a little herself to see the object of her desire in such a position, "Not that she doesn't already. But you're doing such a good job, Drusilla, that I think the few shots with you not quite enjoying yourself should make the betrayal just that much sweeter. After all, the sooner we get rid of Hubble, the sooner I can get my hands- Oh, never mind."

Drusilla frowned thoughtfully for a brief moment, her fingers clenching as she pulled at the sash that bound her wrists to the top of the metal headboard. The girl knew better than to question Ethel. Ethel's idea of punishment was by no means enjoyable, and though the girl was often cold to her, Drusilla wasn't entirely certain she could go on without her lover's kisses and the sweet taste of Ethel's desire.

Instead the bound witch nodded obediently, pleased with the way her new body had gotten used to the size of the dildo. 'She's so tight, ' Drusilla mused, closing her eyes and breathing shallowly through her mouth, 'I- I wonder if Ethel'll let me play with her when she turns into Maude. That might be fun!'

Ethel's eyes widened as Maude's body shuddered, her sweet voice going up an octave as the girl let out a long, helpless exclamation of passion. 'That- That's it!' Ethel thought to herself, grinning with satisfaction as she began to pump harder, gripping her lover's shoulders as Drusilla in Maude's body came hard, the girl's body shuddering violently, 'I- I'm watching Maude Moonshine cum! This-! This is spectacular!'

Ethel leaned forward, still thrusting quickly as she laid herself across Maude's back, reaching underneath the girl to clasp the pleasant handfuls of her breasts. Drusilla leaned her head back in response, moaning louder as Ethel's teeth clasped the girl's ear, nibbling it almost too roughly.

The girl hardly noticed, however, screaming happily as she came, pushing her bottom out to meet Ethel's thrusts with a series of only partially successful attempts. As her lover's hands grasped her breasts, pinching her nipples almost painfully, Drusilla's head dropped down, her eyes held tightly closed as the intensity of the sensation almost became too much for her.

"Ma-! Drusilla!" Ethel hissed into her ear, pounding harder into the girl's badly stretched pussy as Drusilla went suddenly limp, "Don't you dare pass out on me!"

Ethel cursed under her breath, standing back up on her knees with her hands upon her hips. "I can't believe you sometimes," the young witch muttered unhappily, not keeping any of the bitterness from her voice as she waved her hand over the portion of the dildo that connected itself to her body, "It isn't like we haven't done this before or something."

The girl shook her head in dismay as she took hold of the dildo pulled it slowly outwards, Drusilla's body slumping downwards as Ethel did so. She then smiled as Drusilla/Maude's pussy made a vulgar wet, sucking sound in response to the dildo slipping out.

"It'll be fun to play with a girl this inexperienced again," Ethel mused, leaning down and biting her lip as she watched, fascinated by the way Maude's glistening outer lips gripped the toy hungrily, "I suppose it'll be fun to have a threesome or two for a while as well, but I just don't know how much longer I'll be needing you, Drusilla dear. So sorry."

Ethel smirked at her slumbering friend, sitting up straighter again before examining the wet dildo in the candlelight. Glancing around just in case, the girl pressed the object to her tongue before running the length of the wet shaft across it. Ethel's eyes fluttered at the flavor and the witch let out a quiet moan as she closed them, smiling happily to herself for a moment.

"Not bad for someone so common," Ethel sighed contentedly, looking down at Drusilla again for a moment, "But soon I'll have the real thing. Now then, whatever did I do with the antidote? I really should get around to testing that, now shouldn't I... ?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.