How It Began
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Old Biker

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - How I shared my wife with my neighbour after finding him watching her undress through our bedroom window. This is a true story. I haven't even changed the names. If you are wondering why I have set out the details so clearly it is because the events are so burned into my mind that I think of them often. I am not a writer as you will be able to tell quite quickly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Wife Watching   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Shortly after our move to Nanaimo and about six months after my first experience sharing my wife with another man without her knowledge, I once again felt the urges to at least have other men view her naked and perhaps watch me fuck her. Without her knowing of course, as that was the kink I was interested in. Our house in Nanaimo didn't lend itself at all to allowing someone to watch from the window but I came across a website called "Adult Friend Finder" which had a section that allowed you to watch other member's web cams.

We had an older TV, it still had a channel changing knob, on a high dresser (I think they are called "high-boys") in the bedroom and I figured I could hide a webcam inside the front panel and drill a hole for the lens to look out of. I had a work table with a laptop on it beside the dresser so there was no problem routing the camera wire through the mess of wires under the table and to the laptop. For some reason Ann had taken to changing for bed in the bathroom all of time now so I was not sure how I was going to set that part of it up.

For those of you that didn't read the first story, Ann is about 5'7" and weighs about 125 lbs. She is a brunette and wears her hair quite long. Her breasts are a 34B and she has quite dark nipples with fairly large, lighter coloured areolas. The areolas get quite puffy when she is aroused and her nipples stand quite far out. They are very sensitive when they are swollen. She wouldn't shave her pubic hair even though I would have loved her to but she has very little of it so it really doesn't hide anything. Even when she wears a bikini she doesn't need a wax. Her clitoris is quite prominent and extends when she is aroused. She loves me to suck on it and it will swell up quite quickly. It is incredibly sensitive and she is capably of multiple orgasms when I suck and lick it – often five or six in a row.

As I mentioned in the last story, Ann drinks – not that often but when she does she gets quite drunk. Maybe she just can't handle her liquor. She seems to have no resistance to it at all. A few days after I had set up the camera we went out to dinner and had a couple of bottles of wine. Instead of drinking my share I kept her glass full all the way through the meal. By the time we left the restaurant she was quite drunk.

In fact she went to sleep in the car on the way home. I had a hard time waking her up to get her in the house. She flopped on the couch and I suggested we have a nightcap. She agreed so I mixed her a screwdriver which I knew she liked and doubled the amount of vodka I would ordinarily use. She drank it fairly quickly and staggered to her feet heading for the bedroom saying she was going to bed. I heard her in the bathroom then there was silence. I figured she had gone to bed.

I waited a few minutes then went into see how she was. It was cold in the bedroom and she was under a heavy quilt seemingly asleep. I went over to her quietly and tried to lift the quilt off her. She grumbled and grabbed it back pulling it down almost over her head. I got the idea to turn the thermostat up and see what would happen. I figured she would eventually get too hot.

After setting the thermostat almost as high as it would go, I sat down at the computer and started surfing the web. After about half an hour the bedroom was quite hot and Ann was getting restless under the covers. I thought I should try and remove the quilt before she woke up. I slowly lifted it and moved it down over the foot of the bed. She didn't move and in fact she seemed to settle down. She was still covered with the sheet. I slowly folded that back down until it was only covering her from the waist down.

She was wearing a white nightgown which I knew was fairly short. As she was lying on her back I could just see her nipples through the material which was pulled fairly tightly across her breasts. I gently scratched one with my fingernail until it stood up. I left her like that and went back to the computer and turned the webcam on. Logging onto Adult Friend Finders, I linked to the webcam but although I could see Ann lying on the bed she wasn't to clear – more light was needed. I turned on the bedside light and took the shade off. She was now quite clear but fairly distant.

While I was in the process of doing all that messages started coming in from people who were watching. They were incredibly crude. Way beyond telling me to pull up her nightgown or even to fuck her. Some of them were really sick suggesting I stick large objects up her vagina and I quickly lost interest in what I was doing. I shut the camera down and logged off the site.

The next morning, Saturday, I checked my email and was informed there were messages for me at Adult Friend Finder. I logged in and there were about seven of them. Five of them continued in the vein of what had gone on the night before but two people politely thanked me for the show and asked if I would repeat it. I responded to them and said I would be willing to do more but only through MSN or something more private.

One of the people was from Toronto and the other was from Castroville, California. One of the other things we discussed was the fact that the distance to the bed from the TV was to far – they couldn't really see anything. We discussed it for awhile and I said I would try and get Ann drunk again and remove the camera from the TV and use it hand held.

They both had MSN IDs so we exchanged the necessary info and set up our MSN contacts. I told them that we were going to a party in two weeks and I would try and see what I could set up. We agreed to meet on MSN at 2:00 pm on the Saturday of the party as I knew Ann would be at the spa at that time. I said I would just leave the camera running and stay logged into MSN until then. It was a bit of a risk but Ann had her own computer in her office down the hall and she had never shown any interest in my older laptop. I set the laptop to stay on when I closed the lid, pushed it into the corner of the table and piled some books on it.

The only other thing I did was throw a t-shirt or something on top of the TV covering the camera when I was going to be naked. I wasn't sure if I wanted to show too much to these guys just yet. The previous session I had had with my neighbour somehow seemed different. Then, I talked to him in person and I got to know him. I had no idea who these guys were.

When Saturday came and it was time to get back in touch, my two friends immediately told me that they had enjoyed immensely watching Ann masturbate with a vibrator while I was out and had also enjoyed watching her walk around naked in the bedroom. They were both very pleased with her nicely shaped breasts and in particularly with her large nipples. We discussed her bush briefly and they agreed with me that it would be better if she shaved her pussy but that her pubic hair was so sparse it wasn't really necessary. Apparently she used the vibrator quite often, something I was not aware of, and got quite vocal when she came which I certainly was aware of. We talked for awhile and I told them I would be back about midnight. That was kinda hard on the guy from Toronto with the three hour time difference but he said he would set his alarm.

That night I threw a t-shirt over the camera while we both got ready for the party and I could imagine the moans from my two friends. Ann dressed in a thin, transparent white bra and matching thong and a simple white dress with a low neckline and we were off to the party. I am afraid I didn't enjoy myself that much as I had set out to get Ann as drunk as possible before the evening was over and I was quite successful.

By the time 11:30 rolled around she was fairly unsteady and was starting to slur her words. We left shortly after and I asked a fellow named Nate who was leaving at the same time walk on the other side of Ann as I helped her out to the car. We got her into the passenger's seat and her head was lolling backwards and she seemed to fall asleep. I asked Nate to keep an eye on her while I went back for our coats.

I picked up the coats and said a quick goodnight to our hosts and left for the car. As I approached I saw that my "helper" was leaning into the front of the car and it was obvious he was surreptitiously feeling Ann up – at least he was playing with her tits. I walked quietly towards the car and saw his hand cupping the front of Ann's dress. He slowly moved from one breast to the other gently squeezing them.

I stepped behind a bush and watched for a minute as his hand moved further up, and started to slide down the front of her dress. She must have started to wake up because she started to protest. He quickly withdrew his hand and stood up. I walked towards him then and could easily see his face was flushed and he started to tell me that she had started to fall out of the car and he was putting her seatbelt on to hold her in.

I thanked him for his help and after a brief conversation I found out he was our host's brother and that he was just visiting for awhile. He asked me for a recommendation for a local golf course and before we finished I had agreed to meet him for a game the following weekend at one of the courses in Parksville, a small town about 20 km away.

Ann again slept the whole time on the way home. She woke up as I got her out of the car and helped her into the house – I guess I couldn't complain about the trouble, after all it was me that had got her drunk. I walked with her to the door and into the house. I asked if she wanted a nightcap but this time she said no, she was going to bed. I waited for few minutes and then went down to the bedroom. She had simply kicked off her shoes and climbed into bed with her dress still on. She had the covers pulled up but I could see the shoulder straps of her dress.

I decided to use the same method as last time and turned the thermostat up. I had taken the camera out of the TV that afternoon after talking to my friends and it was now behind the dresser with as long a cable as I could find. I went over and pulled the camera out, plugged it in and logged onto MSN. As soon as I was there my two fellow perverts were both asking questions at the same time. I said we would wait for a couple of minutes until the heat in the bedroom was up.

After about 20 minutes of waiting and idle chit chat, I went over to the bed with the camera and pointed it at Ann. The light was fine as she had left the overhead on when she got into bed. I took her sleep mask, which she sometimes used, out of her bedside table and eased it over her head to cover her eyes. I figured that would give me time to drop the camera on the floor if she woke up. Looking back at the screen on the laptop I could see that everything was clear and well lit.

I lifted the quilt off of her and then carefully lifted off the sheet. She wasn't very ladylike as she was snoring quietly. As she came into view I could see that her dress had ridden up her thighs almost to her crotch. She was again lying on her back with her hands on the bed up by her head and one leg slightly bent. I pointed the camera at her body and slowly panned it down her full length and back up to her crotch. Grasping the hem of her dress carefully I eased it up until her panties came into view. I could just see her sparse pubic hair through the almost transparent material and the faint shadow of the cleavage between the lips of her vagina.

I then carefully picked up her right arm and laid it across her chest. Putting the camera down I grasped her right shoulder and lifted her towards me. The top half of her body came off the bed and I reached behind her, un-zipped her dress and undid her bra using the one hand technique most of us perfected in high school. So far I figured I was safe. If she woke up I would just say I was putting her to bed and the camera wasn't going to show anything after I had kicked it under the bed.

Letting her shoulder back down, I eased the right shoulder strap of her dress off and slide her arm through it then completed the process with her left arm. I picked up the camera and pointed it at Ann's upper body. I then lifted the dress off and folded it down to her waist. Her breasts were now just covered by the very thin bra and her nipples were on display through the material. Just to tease the guys I moved the camera as close as I could, about 18 inches from her breasts.

While it was there, I lifted her bra slowly off them and up to her neck. Her breasts were fully on display now and even though she was lying on her back they appeared full. I held the camera over her left breast and reached out and started to massage it. I cupped it in my hand and took her nipple between my thumb and index finger and gently pinched it. Even though she was still snoring her nipple reacted to the stimulation and swelled up to its maximum length. I played with her breasts some more and then decided to take off the rest of her clothes.

This was going to be the difficult part. I was afraid Ann would wake up when I tried to pull her dress over her hips. I put the camera down on the floor and started to ease her dress off her hips gently rocking her from side to side at the same time. Slowly the dress moved down and then, just as it was about to slide past her hips she partially woke up and asked what I was doing. I told her that I was taking off her dress so she wouldn't wreck it.

With that she lifted her hips and the dress slid off easily, taking her panties with it. She got her arms tangled in the bra straps and pulled that off herself. I gently covered her with the sheet again so she would go back to sleep. I don't think she even realized she had the sleep mask on.

I went and sat down at the computer and typed a message to the two pervs asking what they thought so far. They were both very happy. "Toronto" wanted to know if I was going to fuck her and I told him I didn't think so as she seemed to wake up to easily.

When she started to snore again I went over, picked up the camera and slowly folded the sheet down. She was back in her favorite position – on her back with one leg pulled up and the knee bent. I panned the camera over her breasts again and then moved it down to her crotch. I pointed it at her sparse bush and slowly moved it down between her legs. Looking at the laptop I could see that her pussy was framed nicely and we could just see her inner lips in the split between her outer ones.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.