Lynn and Earl at Paradise Ranch
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Lynn, wife of Ted, has gone to Paradise Ranch to make some money to catch up their house mortgage. This is a more detailed account of what happened between Lynn and her older neighbor, Earl My sincere thanks to SO author, Bobfr, for writing this Paradise Ranch story. What an awesome erotic write.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife  

Lynn and Ted had decided that she would go back to the Paradise Ranch for another multi-week stint, and the night before she departed, she wanted a going away party with their friend, Earl, who had helped her get started at the ranch. Lynn personally went over to Earl's house early that morning and when he came to the door, she invited him to join her and Ted for dinner again that night and said she'd be his dessert for the evening.

"Oh yeah, Lynn, I'll be there—all of me ready and hungry for your dessert," Earl said. Earl eagerly accepted Lynn's invitation and could hardly wait for that night's fun to arrive. By the time Earl arrived at Ted and Lynn's home for the planned evening, Lynn had already fucked her husband twice that afternoon. She had found herself amazingly horny as she'd realized she was getting ready to head to Paradise Ranch again and that turned her on beyond belief. Lynn would never have believed the amazing change that her first three-week stint at the Ranch had made in her. She'd never felt as sexually hot and alive in her entire life. She had been nearly sexually insatiable ever since she'd lost her virginity to Ted, and her sexual horniness had never waned, even after having three kids and starting to work.

Lynn had their kids at her parents for the night and she'd decided to give Earl one of the hottest fantasy evenings ever. She and Ted decided to get carryout for dinner because eating was not the highest priority for her last evening at home. She already knew she'd be seeing Earl at least once while she was back at the Ranch, but she was planning to give him something to think about until then.

Earl arrived at the front door at 7 o'clock and Ted met him and ushered him inside.

"Lynn has a special treat for you tonight," Ted smiled as he shook his older friend's hand and motioned in the direction of the the master bedroom. Earl's cock was already hard when he'd arrived at Ted and Lynn's home, but Ted surprised his friend by asking, "Lynn asked that you take your clothes off here and come to her naked, Earl." Earl quickly complied and then as he was shown to their master bedroom, he knew whatever Lynn had in mind was bound to be totally hot and sexy.

Lynn was sitting on her bed, waiting for Earl. Earl loved the sexy view he got the moment he saw Lynn sitting there, eagerly waiting for him. She was obviously completely naked underneath a see-through black negligee and a pair of matching black high heels, and Earl could clearly see Lynn's sexy breasts poking out against the diaphanous material of the negligee. She stood and walked into his arms, and the instant Lynn stepped onto the floor, Earl could see the negligee gapping open and her smoothly shaved pussy lips were clearly visible. Earl could also see the telltale sign of Lynn's arousal as a visible stream of pussy wetness was already running down the inside of her thigh. Earl's cock jumped at the realization that he and Lynn had developed a very special and intimate relationship with the full approval of her lucky husband, Ted.

"Either you're horny or you're glad to see me, Earl," Lynn laughed as she felt her pussy gush from seeing the large cock jutting from his groin. Lynn walked right into Earl's arms, and kissed him with open lips and her tongue immediately flashing into his mouth. "I've missed you, Earl, just since this morning. I want you so badly, and even though I'm sure you'll come see me while I'm at Paradise Ranch, I wanted to give you a goodbye gift." Lynn quickly reached down, cupping her hand around Earl's large thick shaft of hard cock and groped his hardon as he returned her hot kisses.

Earl didn't even say a word; he simply pulled Lynn into his arms, feeling her sexy B-cup breasts pressing firmly against his chest in his embrace. His large cum-filled round balls ached from the sexy beauty and intensity of seeing Lynn in this erotic setting. Knowing she was getting ready to head back to Nevada, Earl had already begun plans to make his trip out to visit Lynn while she was there working. He remembered back a few months earlier when he'd secretly lusted after his sexy neighbor, when he would have given anything to even see Lynn naked and ready to have hot sex with him, and now he was realizing that fantasy.

Earl kissed Lynn hotly, her soft lips meeting his equally in a hot lusty passion that was only an indicator of their lusty fuck that was awaiting them. He then moved his lips downward over the sexy young wife and mother's chest, suckling her left nipple firmly into his lips as he reached around behind Lynn's naked ass, cupping both of her sexy asscheeks in his hands and pulling her pussy mound firmly against his hardon. "Mmmm, you make me so hot, baby," Lynn moaned as she wanted Earl to grab her up, throw her over onto her and Ted's marital bed and have his way with her totally. Earl felt his cock jump at Lynn's hot words but he wanted to relish this evening and he fought the temptation to throw her onto her back and thrust his hardon deep inside her cunt.

Earl sucked Lynn's other naked breast firmly, flicking the aroused nipple with his tongue, and then he pushed the negligee back off her shoulders, loving the very sexy rustling sound of the negligee falling to the floor at their feet and getting her completely naked and ready for him. Earl let his lips slide down over Lynn's naked belly and then down in between her legs. Earl wanted to kiss and taste Lynn's horny leaking pussy before he fucked her and then he'd eat her out again. He knew she was heavily turned on from the stream of pussy juice leaking down her inner thigh. He didn't even need that visible indication that Lynn was aroused and hot to fuck. By now, Earl and Lynn had been together enough times to know that they both enjoyed fucking each other. Earl gently spread Lynn's legs, burying his face in her smoothly shaved cunt and he flicked his tongue up and down over her aroused clit and then firmly down over her sexy pussy lips, sucking in the sweet sexy pussy juices. Lynn's lusty moans made Earl's cock grow even harder and his balls ached in anticipation of his taking Lynn's pussy. She pushed her pussy eagerly against his mouth, letting Earl know he was making her feel so hot.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.