Lynn and Earl at Paradise Ranch
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lynn, wife of Ted, has gone to Paradise Ranch to make some money to catch up their house mortgage. This is a more detailed account of what happened between Lynn and her older neighbor, Earl My sincere thanks to SO author, Bobfr, for writing this Paradise Ranch story. What an awesome erotic write.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife  

That night, after Lynn returned from Las Vegas and described for her husband, Ted, her three-week Paradise Ranch work experience, they invited their neighbor, Earl, over for a late dinner. Lynn had just returned from Las Vegas and it had proved to be a life-changing experience. She and Ted had a lot yet to think about, but she'd told him what it had been like to "party" with their neighbor, Earl.

Ted had struggled inside with what Earl had shared with him upon his return from his Las Vegas trip where he'd visited Lynn twice. Earl had shared general details, but hadn't gone into any specifics. Lynn had also returned home and shared a lot about her Ranch experience, and she'd readily told Ted about Earl's visits since she didn't want to keep anything secret from him. Lynn had been much more specific about Earl requesting her by name, and she mentioned how special Earl had been with her during their three fucks. Ted could tell by the way Lynn described being with Earl that he had been very special.

She mentioned she had avoided seeing Earl so far, but she thought they should invite him for a late meal. Ted responded, "For dinner? Is that all?"

Lynn asked, "Would it bother you if more happened?"

Ted replied, "Yes, it might, but I'd want a front row seat if something did happen." Lynn looked into her loving husband's eyes, and then just smiled broadly.

Lynn fixed a light meal of salad, topped with grilled chicken, for late that evening after their three kids had eaten and gone to bed. When Earl came to the front door, Ted met him with Lynn at his side, and they invited him inside with an extra touch of hospitality and friendliness for the advice he'd shared three weeks earlier. Ted gave Earl a warm handshake and Lynn embraced Earl, giving him a loving close hug.

The meal was delicious and while everything seemed normal, as though Paradise Ranch had never happened, things had obviously changed from three weeks earlier.

"Earl, we're all mature adults, and you've been a wonderful neighbor and a great friend since we've known you. I can't speak for Lynn, but I want you to know that you're a wonderful neighbor and a good friend."

"Thanks, Ted," Earl said. "You and Lynn have been very special friends to me, and we all know some very special moments occurred between me and Lynn this past week."

"Earl and Ted, I know we're all dancing around what seems a delicate subject—the fact that Earl and I made love three times last week out in Nevada. Earl, that's how I described it to Ted this afternoon; we made love, we did not fuck." Lynn laughed at her ease now with saying "fuck" when she'd never have used it before Paradise Ranch. "OK, guys, I fucked all of the other guys I was with out there, except Ted. Earl and I made love, too."

"Honey, you can use the word "fuck all you want. It's very sexy coming from you," Ted said.

"I agree, Ted. But, I agree with you, too, Lynn. You and I did make love. It was very special. You and Ted know now that I make several trips a year out there. Ted and I talked about my visits with you, Lynn, a couple of days ago. Being with you was totally different from all the others," Earl said. "But, I have to admit, I love the word "fuck" and it's very arousing for me, personally."

"Lynn," Earl asked. "Will you ever go back to Paradise Ranch?"

Lynn smiled. "Earl, you have no idea what a new window in my life you opened when you mentioned Paradise Ranch to Ted. I love my husband more today than before I went out there, and I've already shared with him as much as I could about all that went on. I kept a journal from the moment we arrived until I was nearly home and I've given it to Ted. Will I ever go back? My first answer is that the question is unanswered right now."

Lynn sat there smiling warmly at both Ted and Earl, and then she got up and walked over to Earl, taking him by the hand. "Come with me, Earl."

Earl took Lynn's hand, and they walked out of the dining area and down the hallway to the master bedroom. Ted followed his wife and next door neighbor. When Lynn and Earl walked into the bedroom, she turned and pulled Earl close, leaning up to kiss him lovingly on the lips.

"Earl, I think the moment in this evening that you and I have both anticipated since we said goodbye last week has arrived. As Ted called it earlier, "if something happens" and I think something is about to happen. Ted asked if he could have a front row seat; do you mind?"

"Lynn, I don't mind at all if Ted's OK with whatever happens."

Ted's cock was as hard as he could remember and he fought the reality that Earl and Lynn were about to make love again, this time with him there watching.

Earl turned around where Ted was pulling a chair up. "Thank you, Ted, I really mean it."

"Thank you, Earl. Just so you'll know, my friend, I am OK with anything that happens here tonight. This is strange; I won't deny it, but I am here with the love of my life, and my very special friend. You guys have fun," Ted answered.

"Earl, there are no house rules here in Portland tonight. So, no condoms, and we can do what comes naturally. Tonight, this is my house, and you are our honored guest. I love it," Lynn laughed.

"So do I, and I truly feel like an honored guest," Earl said.

Lynn giggled out loud as she almost asked Earl to take his clothes off. "I almost forgot I'm not at the Ranch tonight," she explained. No, tonight she was in her own home. Lynn did what she sometimes did with Ted, helping him unfasten his shirt, undo his belt, and she loved it when she reached down to Earl's crotch and unzipped his pants, helping him come out of them. Earl was wearing briefs, and when his pants slid down his legs, it was obvious from the very large lump in his briefs that he was very well endowed in the cock department. When his briefs came off, he was very aroused and ready to make love with Lynn. Ted caught his breath when he saw the size of Earl's hard cock; its length and thickness were impressive as his hardon jutted proudly from his groin. After talking to Earl, he'd tried to envision what his cock would look like hard, but it had been nothing like what he saw now. Ted had never seen this view of Earl and it was really turning him on to imagine what was about to happen between him and Lynn.

Lynn pulled her top off over her head and then took her pants off and quickly removed her black lacy bra and new thong she'd bought for herself. She'd picked the bra and thong out earlier when she'd showered and dressed for their dinner with Earl in mind, but teasing him tonight was not necessary. The mere setting of this evening was arousing for all three of them.

Ted would never forget that first afternoon when he'd seen Lynn selected in the lineup, and how sexy she'd looked when she came out and introduced herself. Tonight, sitting there watching her and Earl undressing was almost as exciting. When Lynn removed her bra and thong, Ted felt his cock grow totally hard as he watched his very sexy, beautiful wife, uncover her gorgeous breasts and her hot pussy in front of another man. Lynn's sexy breasts were tipped with prominent dark nipples, and he loved the sexy way she kept her pussy, with just the tiny strip of pussy hair above her cleft, and her smooth lips clearly showing.

Lynn bent down in front of Earl, taking his hard cock in her hand and she first began to stroke him up and down, slowly and very sexily. Earl obviously loved that first hot contact between his body and Lynn's. She leaned over, licking the full head of his erection and then took the entire head in her moist lips. She caressed his balls and then let her hand slide up to stroke his thick hard cock. Ted loved how Lynn eagerly went after Earl's cock, and he heard Earl let out a deep moan of pleasure as Lynn's hot wet mouth took his cockhead inside and he knew her tongue was working the head and juice hole.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.