Selecting the Right Girl - Cover

Selecting the Right Girl

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 20: Unexpected Interlude

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20: Unexpected Interlude - Frank is a 45 year old recent divorcee, but now a multimillionaire. He decides to engage a young lady to accompany him on a first class around the world tour. See how he selects his travelling companion - the interviews, follow-up dates with some and then brief holidays with a selected few. Each of these girls tells her story and why she applied. Follow Frank on his gourmet dates, sexual adventures and travel until he choses his right girl.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food  

FRANK TOLD THE chauffeur to take him to the hotel as he had decided not to go back to Canberra, but rather stay an extra three days in Sydney before joining Sharon to go to Wellington. Fortunately there was a suite available, which didn't surprise him seeing how good a customer he had become.

He went to his suite, unpacked and sorted his laundry out, calling for housekeeping to come and collect it. He didn't feel like doing it himself.

Then he went down to the pool and swam for twenty minutes to get the cobwebs out of his system from flying. After showering and changing to go out for dinner, he decided on the spur of the moment to ring Beth.

"Hi Beth, it's Frank, I know I said I would ring tomorrow but a slight change in plans. Are you free tomorrow?" he asked.

"Yes, I'll just be studying most of the day" she replied.

"Well how would you like to join me for dinner and if you have the time, you can come earlier and we can go to the beach as it looks like it will be a nice day?" he invited her.

"That sounds lovely" she replied excitedly "would you like me to come to your hotel around 3pm?"

"Or I could come and pick you up at your place if we are going to the beach" he suggested.

"Alright, that would be good. Do you want to pick me up at say 2:30pm, then?" she asked.

"Great, I'll see you then, but bring your cocktail dress with you and I'll take you somewhere nice for dinner after" he told her.

Frank felt a little guilty after hanging up. He had just left Sandy, who was clearly still hoping that she was his chosen companion, after spending a week with her and now he was immediately dating another girl just a couple of days before he headed off with a third girl for a week. Unbelievable, he thought.

He was able to make a booking at Bon Ricardo, thinking it would be interesting to see how Beth enjoyed that compared to the other girls he had taken there.

Then he changed his mind about going out tonight, called down for room service and ended up having an early night. He was feeling quite tired and this gave him an opportunity to recharge his batteries.


He got up late, went out for brunch and sat reading the Sunday papers for over an hour. Suddenly it was time to get ready so he could pick up Beth. It was a most relaxing morning and he felt very refreshed. He certainly didn't feel like eating any lunch, especially as he knew what a big meal he was likely to have tonight.

As soon as he knocked on the door, Beth opened it, wearing a light summer dress, clearly over her bikini as the bra straps were quite visible. She smiled at him and gave him a welcome kiss. Her overnight bag was next to the door as was her briefcase, so Frank picked them both up, while she collected her dress that was hanging in a suit bag and they walked out to the limousine.

They went to Coogee Beach for a change, where Beth quickly removed her dress, displaying her beautiful, petite body, her strategic bits barely covered by her brief bikini and said "are you coming in, slowcoach?"

Frank more slowly removed his shoes, socks, pants and shirt. He had put his swimmers on too before he left the hotel. He had also brought a couple of large towels. The chauffeur had parked the car and walked over to join them on the beach, happy to sit in the sun and guard their gear while Frank and Beth went for a swim.

They frolicked in the water enjoying the gentle waves, not really surfing just playing in the water. When both decided that it was enough, they ran back to their gear, dried off, dressed, just using the towels to cover them. The chauffeur went back to fetch the limousine while they were changing. Frank realised that Beth had nothing on under that dress once she had removed her damp bikini from underneath the dress. She seemed very sexy, to him, dressed that way.

As soon as they got into his suite, Beth hung her cocktail dress up, stripped her summer dress off and wandered naked into the shower. Frank decided to join her, after all it was a double shower.

He enjoyed helping to ensure she was clean by thoroughly soaping her body, paying particular attention to firstly her breasts and then her sex, even allowing his soapy finger to wander around behind her to ensure that her bottom was thoroughly clean, especially her anus. She clearly enjoyed his attentions, making sure that he had easy access to her body and it didn't seem to take very long before she was leaning against him as she sighed with pleasure from her orgasm.

Beth didn't think she should be the only one to be thoroughly clean and spent several minutes ensuring that Frank's penis and testicles were similarly washed and then decided that his bottom might not be as clean as it should be, inserting a soapy finger right into his anus.

Frank almost climaxed right there and then in the shower from her attentions, flinching from her finger, but realising how good she was making him feel, but not wanting to waste his orgasm on manual stimulation, he quickly pulled away from her ministrations.

When they stepped out of the shower each showed considerable concern to make sure the other was dry. Every square centimetre of both bodies was towelled and rubbed.

After he was finished, Frank picked her up in his arms and carried her to bed, where he proceeded to use his mouth all over her, naturally paying the most attention to her tiny breasts and then her sex. He ran his fingers through her sparse, curly pubic hair continued down to play with those protruding lips before letting his fingers enter her.

He rolled over on top of her, as she reached down, grasped his penis and guided it into her. She felt so petite under him, as if she might break, but she wrapped her arms and legs around him and held him hard against her. She didn't want him treating her like a fragile princess.

Wanting it to last, Frank rolled over so that she was on top and could do the work. When she sat up on him he reached up and fondled her small breasts, tweaking her nipples and caused her to moan with pleasure. She lifted her bottom so that his penis was only just inside her and then impaled herself on him, driving it deep inside her.

She lay down on him so that her small but hard nipples were pressing firmly into his chest and he moved his hands around to fondle that delightful bottom, a hand squeezing each cheek. Her bottom felt wonderful in his hands, firm but yielding and he loved the way she seemed to delight in him driving his finger into her anus as he pulled her hard down onto him.

Grasping her like that he seemed to be able to lift her up and pull her back down, spearing her with his erection. He went further into her with each thrust and he could feel her enjoying an orgasm. Soon he experienced the unusual, at least for him, feeling of ejaculating into her while she was on top. Normally he had to be the one on top, able to move freely in order to reach his climax, but this was so extraordinarily nice that he had no difficulty in climaxing as she lay on top of him, pressing her delightful body against him.

He held her to him for ages, loving the feeling of her light body resting on top of his, her breasts pressing down against his chest, as he cuddled and kissed her.

"Get off you lazy bones and get up, it's time to go out for dinner" he said gently, a soft smile beaming at her and she simply smiled back at him, before kissing him gently and then climbing off him.

Both were in the double shower again at the same time, which made it take longer than it should have, mainly because she insisted on helping him ensure that he was clean. Naturally, he felt that it was only right and proper to reciprocate, especially making sure that her sex and bottom were thoroughly cleaned with soap and of course her nipples seemed to require extra attention. Beth was only too happy to enjoy being so clean.

Even getting dried seemed to require mutual assistance, but eventually they managed to finish in the bathroom and get dressed.

They held hands in the back of the limousine on the way to the restaurant. For once, he hadn't had pre-dinner drinks at the hotel, opting instead to enjoy all that the wonderful restaurant had to offer.

Beth loved the experience of Bon Ricardo and the degustation meal that Frank had organised for her. The food was as good as anything she had ever eaten, she told him and all the wines were exceptionally good. All in all it had been a wonderful meal, she thought.

She too had enjoyed watching the sommelier at work and particularly liked engaging him in conversation when he visited their table. By this time he recognised Frank and remembering what a good customer he was, and that he was a good tipper, he gave them extra special service which Beth really liked. She was impressed not only by the sommelier, but by the fact that he seemed to know Frank and treated him so well.

He was finding it a little easier to understand what she was saying. He realised he was getting used to her strong accent, but he still had to pay close attention when she spoke and sometimes had to ask her to repeat what she had said. She never appeared flustered though and was fairly patient with him. She must be used to having some communication difficulties with Australians, he thought.

There was never any question, but that she was going to sleep with him tonight, although nothing was ever said by either of them. Frank just knew that he was very much looking forward to it. She had an extremely sexy body and she knew how to use it.

She sat cuddled up next to him in the limousine on the way back to his hotel, her head resting affectionately on his shoulder. He enjoyed smelling her hair and breathing her perfume in.

As soon as they were inside the suite, Beth undressed, hung her dress up and went to the bathroom. Frank much more leisurely undressed, so that she was in bed waiting before he had even got to the bathroom.

Once in bed, Frank spent an eternity kissing and fingering her sex, but only after he had spent an equally long and enjoyable time kissing her mouth and breasts. A little later, he moved one hand around under her and slid his finger into her anus. She seemed to welcome whatever he did to her.

After a while he rolled her over and kissed and fondled her bottom, which he pulled up into the air. Then reached for his tube of lubricant and spread some at the entrance to her anus, before driving two fingers deep inside her. She merely grunted, as if it caused her a moment's pain, but in a few moments, he could feel her bottom relax and welcome his fingers inside her.

With his other hand he smeared some more lubricant on his now very erect penis, withdrew his fingers from her anus and placed the head of his penis against the small opening, easing it just slightly inside her. She knew that she was about to experience her first anal sex but it was something she was quite happy to do.

She made no objections, lifting her bottom to facilitate his actions and seemed to relax her muscles so that he was able to gradually slide all the way inside her anus. He rested and held still as soon as he was all the way in until he sensed that she had adjusted to him being inside there, before he gradually withdrew gently and then plunged back into her, repeating this time and time again.

He also managed to slide one hand under her chest to grasp and fondle a breast, while his other hand went between her legs, manipulating her clitoris. She merely moaned with pleasure, telling him how good it felt and as he started to really get into it, thrusting more vigorously into her bottom, she cried out "more, harder, faster, deeper, please more".

He felt her bottom muscles clench, her legs stiffening as he heard her cry out demonstrating that she had reached her fulfilment. She told him "oh Frank that feels so good. Please keep going, do it to me more."

Frank did his best, but could not continue much longer. It felt so good inside her, her anus gripping his penis and providing incredibly tight friction, until he exploded deep inside her then collapsed on top of her. He thought he would crush her, but she was made of stronger stuff than that and enjoyed feeling his weight on top of her.

But he rolled over, taking her with him so that they were both on their side, with him behind her, still inside her as he continued fondling her breast and manipulating her clitoris until she had another orgasm from his manual stimulation.

He panted and puffed trying to regain normal breathing as he told her how good it had been and kissed her neck. Eventually his shrinking penis fell out of her, but he stayed pressed again her, cuddling her.

"That's the first time I've experienced anal sex, Frank and I am surprised that it didn't hurt more and even more surprised at how much I enjoyed it. You sure are a good lover" she whispered to him.

Frank was amazed at what she told him, flattered too by what she had said. She seemed to not only accept whatever he wanted but enjoyed it too.

After a while he felt her breathing become heavier as she fell asleep, seemingly very content in his arms.

But sleep eluded him for some time as he thought how good the sex had just been. But more than that, the whole night had been great. In fact from the moment he had picked her up he had enjoyed himself with her.

Eventually he fell asleep, but dreamed of Sandy and Helen and Beth and Sharon and after a while they all merged together and became one woman and he couldn't tell who she was.


Frank woke up as Beth got back into bed. He hadn't heard her get up, but she had been to the bathroom. When she saw he was awake, she said "sorry to wake you, Frank, but good morning anyway" as she leant over and kissed him.

He pulled her to him and returned the kiss with passion. Despite making love to her twice yesterday, he was feeling randy again. She seemed to have this affect on him. She certainly didn't object or resist as he started fondling and caressing her body.

Soon he was pounding away inside her as she held him tightly, encouraging him to go harder, deeper, faster. She really seemed to enjoy it, Frank thought and he knew that he did. He felt her experience orgasm and then immediately she managed to roll them both over before she withdrew from him, turned around and took him in her mouth. At the same time, she straddled him, lowering her sex to his mouth. Frank used his tongue and fingers to give her another orgasm, as she cried out telling him how good it was. But it was even more difficult to understand her than usual, mainly because she had her mouth full.

Beth used both hands and her mouth rather inventively, especially on his testicles and that very sensitive area between them and his anus. She was getting him more and more aroused until finally, as she drove one finger into his anus, he spurted and throbbed his conclusion into her mouth. She turned back to him, letting him see her swallow and then lick her lips, before she kissed him passionately.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.