Selecting the Right Girl
Chapter 15: Retirement

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15: Retirement - Frank is a 45 year old recent divorcee, but now a multimillionaire. He decides to engage a young lady to accompany him on a first class around the world tour. See how he selects his travelling companion - the interviews, follow-up dates with some and then brief holidays with a selected few. Each of these girls tells her story and why she applied. Follow Frank on his gourmet dates, sexual adventures and travel until he choses his right girl.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food  

FRANK WOKE UP in turmoil again. He tossed and turned remembering the difficult choices he had to make before deciding that he better get up as Sandy would be here at midday and he should at least have a light breakfast before then.

When he was dressed, he went out on the street for a breath of fresh air and walked to a little café where he enjoyed a simple omelette with a strong cup of black coffee, while he read the Sunday paper.

By the time he was back in his suite, it was 11:30am, so decided to just sit out on the balcony until Sandy arrived. Promptly at midday his doorbell rang and as he opened the door, Sandy walked in carrying an overnight bag, put the bag down and gave him a big hug and a passionate kiss.

"Hello" she said "I've missed you would you believe?"

"Well I must say it is good to see you again, too" he responded warmly, adding "I was just sitting out on the balcony catching some sun. Would you care to join me? Can I get you anything?"

"Yes and no. That is yes I would like to join you on the balcony and no I don't want anything, thanks" she laughed.

Frank found it was very pleasant being with her, chatting away for almost an hour before he asked her if she wanted to go somewhere for lunch and if she wanted a swim later.

"I would be happy just having something light to eat here. It really is lovely sitting here out of the breeze. As for a swim, I think it's just a bit windy and cool for the beach today, but I wouldn't mind just using your pool and do some laps for exercise. Would that be alright?" she asked him.

"Sounds like a good plan. Ham and tomato sandwiches OK?" he said and as she nodded, went to the phone and ordered room service.

He enjoyed sitting out there with her eating the lovely freshly made sandwiches which they washed down with a plunger of coffee. After a while she grabbed a book, telling him that she would study for an hour or so and then they could go for a swim if that was OK with him. He was very pleased that she seemed comfortable and at home with him.

"OK, that's enough study for a little while. I need a break so let's go for that swim you promised" she said, shutting her book and walking back into the bedroom, where she undressed and put her bikini on, then wrapped a towel around her.

Frank enjoyed watching her as she stripped, but then realised he had better get into his swimmers too, quickly joining her and changing.

When they got to the pool it was deserted, so Sandy removed her towel that she had wrapped around herself, but then also removed her bikini, leaving it on the edge of the pool.

"Don't think anyone is likely to come in now and I just love skinny dipping" she said, continuing "always have."

Frank wasn't quite as game, so jumped in keeping his swimmers on, but enjoyed watching her frolic in the water. He swam underwater so that he could look at her nudity, which somehow looked even better through the water. Probably, he thought, because of the illicitness of it.

She swam for almost half an hour, and was puffing by the time she dragged her self out, wrapped the towel around her naked body and picked up her dry bikini.

Frank got out, wrapped his towel around him and followed her to the lift. There was no one else in the lift, fortunately, because she allowed the towel to fall, saying "oops", but didn't make any attempt to pick it up.

Frank bent down and got it, just as the lift was stopping at another floor. He quickly held it to her as she was laughing too much to hold it herself. A man got on and then got off two floors later, by which stage Sandy was almost in stitches from laughing.

"You should have seen your face, Frank, I thought you were going to have a heart attack. Would they throw you out if you had a naked woman in the lift with you?" she laughed.

Frank laughed with her, but was a little put out. He certainly would have been embarrassed if someone had seen her naked. Fortunately the guy that got on and then off seemed too engrossed in what he was thinking about to notice her.

When they got back in the room she said, "sorry Frank, I didn't mean to embarrass you, so let me make it up to you" as she kissed him and pulled his towel off and then his swimmers, took hold of his penis and fondled it while she continued kissing him.

"Let's have a shower and wash that chlorine off first" he suggested pulling her into the bathroom where they were both able to get into the large shower. He enjoyed soaping her all over but paid particular attention to her groin "just to make sure that you are thoroughly clean' he told her.

His soapy fingers slipped into her vagina, plunging in and out, as he massaged her clitoris with his thumb.

"I think I'm clean now" she gasped, her knees buckling as she felt an orgasm flow over her.

"Ah but am I" he asked as he slowly stopped his attentions.

She instantly got the soap and lathered his testicles and penis rubbing vigorously then massaging his testicles with her soapy hand. She bent down and with the water streaming on her face and his groin, proceeded to suck him until he exploded into her mouth.

By the time they were both dry and dressed, Frank suggested adjourning to the rooftop cocktail lounge, which she thought sounded like a good idea. Last time she was here, he had only taken her to the downstairs bar.

"Wow, that's what I call a view" she said as Frank led her to his favourite table which was fortunately vacant. He made sure she sat with the best view.

"Can I have a Mai Tai, please?" she requested after Frank had asked her what she would like to drink.

Frank ordered their drinks and when his Dry Martini arrived, she asked if she could taste it.

"Now that's a bit dry for me" she said after taking a small sip, adding "I think I'll stick to my sweeter cocktails."

They had a couple of cocktails each, Sandy trying a Black Russian for her second one, but said she preferred her first cocktail. As they drank them, they chatted about holiday ideas and things they wanted to see and do. One thing Sandy said she wanted to do was have a hot air balloon ride, which Frank thought was a good idea as he had never tried it either and that was something he would like to do.

Then they talked about parachuting and both agreed that that would be fun. He was particularly interested in doing a water jump, where you landed in a lake. He had seen the army guys doing it in Lake Burley Griffin in Canberra once and it looked like a lot of fun, providing you didn't let the parachute fall on top of you and smoother you, he thought, as he wondered if any of them ever drowned.

Frank took her down to the restaurant, where they enjoyed a very pleasant meal and a bottle of red wine. She said she preferred white but was happy to try a good red wine for a change, never having had anything other than fairly cheap reds, which she found a bit rough. She admitted after she had tried it that she did like the wine he had chosen and could definitely get used to drinking red if it always tasted this good.

They didn't dally as they finished their meal, got up and went straight back to his suite. Sandy went straight to the bathroom and came back out five minutes later, naked, and immediately got into bed.

"Are you coming to join me?" she said seductively, the sheet puled right back to reveal all as she lay on her back with her legs slightly splayed.

Frank didn't bother answering, got undressed, went to the bathroom and came back to join her. He took her in his arms and kissed her before moving his kisses down her body until, for the first time, he kissed her other lips.

For the next fifteen minutes, Frank continued to use his mouth, lips and teeth on her while his fingers and hands assisted. Soon he had two fingers in her vagina, while the fingers of his other hand were rubbing her clitoris with his tongue flicking all around and especially on her hard little nub.

Sandy writhed and moaned from his continued attentions and she experienced multiple orgasms from his non-stop oral and digital penetrations. Her hands were at the back of his head urging him on, pulling him harder against her sex.

"Oh, yes, yes, oh don't stop, oh that feels so good" she moaned over and over again as she continued to experience delicious, wonderful feelings rolling over her whole body, but centred between her legs.

Sandy's face was a lather of perspiration, her head rolling from side to side. Eventually Frank had to stop, because his fingers and tongue were aching. He needed a breather. He moved up so that he could kiss her mouth and she enjoyed tasting herself on his tongue and in his mouth.

When she recovered, she sat up and decided to return the favour. He was so aroused from what he had been doing to her, that it didn't take her long to ensure that Frank was spurting his culmination deep into her throat making it his turn to cry out in pleasure.

They rolled apart, exhausted, lying on their backs puffing and reliving the moment. Frank reached out his hand and held hers as they drifted off to sleep.


After an early breakfast Sandy left to go to university and Frank left for the airport to fly back to Canberra. He had promised her that he would ring her on Wednesday afternoon.

Today was his second last day at work, so he didn't want to be back too late.

Once in the office, he rang Katherine and told her how the weekend went, especially his dilemma about Beth. He really didn't know what to do he told her. He also mentioned what she had said to him about showing him the real Thailand and Vietnam and how keen she seemed.

"Why don't you take her to Thailand for a week if she is that keen. Then you'll have a real good holiday and see if you can get on with her" Katherine suggested.

"I'll think about it. Perhaps I should have one more date with her, but I'll fix that if I do decide. I've posted the signed agreement back to you. Helen and Dawn were very happy with it, and I suspect Dawn not only knows but is actually glad that it will only be for the week and not the whole of next year. She is very supportive of her daughter, but I'm sure she would prefer her to stay home next year" he replied.

As he hung up and got on with clearing his in-tray and attending to a few outstanding issues, he couldn't help but think about what Katherine had suggested. But would that only cloud the issue? Already he was having difficulty deciding between Sandy and Sharon, each with different strengths and weaknesses.

He left work a little early so that he could take his car home, shower and change and then catch a taxi back into the city to the restaurant where he was to dine with his colleagues.

Frank insisted on buying a number of bottles of a very good and quite expensive red wine for them all to share as his farewell present to them. The department head made a short speech thanking him for all his contributions and wishing him well in whatever he chose to do, but especially next year. Most knew he was going to travel the world next year, but none knew that he was going to be accompanied by a lovely young lady. Even he didn't know who the young lady would be though.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.