Selecting the Right Girl - Cover

Selecting the Right Girl

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 6: Sandy

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Sandy - Frank is a 45 year old recent divorcee, but now a multimillionaire. He decides to engage a young lady to accompany him on a first class around the world tour. See how he selects his travelling companion - the interviews, follow-up dates with some and then brief holidays with a selected few. Each of these girls tells her story and why she applied. Follow Frank on his gourmet dates, sexual adventures and travel until he choses his right girl.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food  

SANDY DID NOT waste the money Frank had given her on a taxi. She simply caught the bus. It may have taken her longer, but she had the time and was more than happy to keep the extra cash, as she always seemed short of it.

The first thing she did when she got home was make an appointment with the doctor. Fortunately she was able to get in that afternoon, which wouldn't interfere with her uni classes for that day.

But the first time she really got to sit and ruminate on the past 24 hours, was sitting in the doctors waiting room – it had been a busy day, attending to classes and finishing an assignment that she had to hand in that day.

As she reflected on the time she had spent with Frank, especially in bed, she realised that to her surprise, she had actually enjoyed herself. He was quite a good lover, she thought. She wasn't really worried about the age difference. When she first saw him she thought he was only about 40, which would have made him only about 15 or so years older than her, but she had realised from what he said that he must be in his mid forties, so it was more like 20 years older. Pretty fit and good looking for his age she reminded herself.

Sandy mulled over whether she was doing the right thing and whether she would want to spend a whole year with him. The next date would be the big test, she thought, especially as it was likely that there would be no sex between them, as she was due for her period in the next few days. This would make it an even better test of their compatibility.

The money sounded great and would more than set her up for the rest of her course. In fact she would be able to complete her course in two rather than three years, as she could study full time, and not have to worry about working part time. At the same time, she would be able to have the holiday of a life time, in luxury that she doubted that she would ever be able to afford, no matter how successful she was in her chosen career. She doubted that she would ever be a high flying barrister or High Court judge.

Clearly she would get a better idea of how they would get along spending almost a week with him in Norfolk Island and she liked the sound of that for a holiday. That plus her next date would help her decide. Of course, that was assuming that Frank would choose her. I wonder if he will want me to spend the night with him when he knows that there will be no sex, she pondered.

Sandy was still a little surprised with herself, going to bed with him so easily. That was the first time she had ever had sex on a first date, although she justified it on the grounds that it wasn't really a date, more like part of a job preview.

She remembered back to her last boyfriend, Tom. They had been going together for almost 12 months, although both still lived independently. The more she thought about it the more she realised that the sex with Frank last night and then again this morning had been much more satisfying than any of the more hurried couplings she had experienced with her ex. Actually, she realised, better than with any of her ex lovers, not that there had been many, just three all told.

It seemed hard to believe in this day and age, especially considering how she supported herself at the moment, but she had been a virgin until she was almost 20. Sure, she remembered, there had been several boyfriends before that, but she wasn't prepared to go beyond heavy petting and then only after she had been going with the boy for more than a month.

But just before her 20th birthday she thought she had found 'Mr Right' and after they had been going out for two months, she stayed overnight with him when his parents weren't home. Apparently it had been a first time for him too, so it was a fumbling, almost awkward experience. It had hurt her too, but she was prepared for that, but he was so eager that he didn't spend much time on foreplay and sure didn't last very long.

He was soon ready for a second go, but it was much the same, just without as much pain. But she continued seeing him for another two months, before she realised that he wasn't really her 'Mr Right'.

It was eight months later before she had another steady boyfriend and much sooner than with her first serious boyfriend, she was sleeping with him. This time she found that the sex was a bit more enjoyable, although fairly basic with not a lot of foreplay. Still, she was quite upset when their relationship ended only six weeks later. He was posted away with his job and wasn't interested in continuing what would be a long distance relationship.

Her third lover, Tom, lasted a lot longer and she even went on the Pill for him. She found that she enjoyed sex much more that way, but even so, it wasn't as good as last night and Frank had been using condoms. Tom at least enjoyed spending some time arousing her before making love to her, although primarily it was her breasts that received most of his attentions. He would spend a few minutes with his fingers inside her sex just before he entered her with his penis, but his mouth didn't go south of her breasts.

She thought back to last night and wondered whether Frank wasn't into oral sex or was it simply because he could not be sure how safe she was. She could certainly understand that.

But, she reflected again, she probably would have moved in with Tom if she hadn't caught him in bed with another girl. She could still picture the moment she walked into his bedroom. It was a night she decided not to work because she had twisted her ankle and had to rest it for a few days, so she went around to Tom's place and let herself in.

There was Tom, pounding away between the legs of one of the casual dancers from the club. She recognised her, as Tom quickly got up off her, trying to persuade her that it was an accident, she didn't mean anything to him, it was Sandy he wanted – but she no longer wanted him. Suddenly, she was worried about the fact that she had been having unprotected sex with him for six months. Had he had any other girls during that time?

The next day she had gone to her doctor and had a blood test done, but fortunately she hadn't picked up anything untoward. But it was a salutary lesson and one she wouldn't forget in a hurry.

After her doctor had given her the script for the Pill and had done her blood test, she called into the chemist and got the script filled. She knew that she had to start taking them as soon as her period finished and she was expecting that to start in two or three days time. Hopefully, if she did get to go to Norfolk Island, she would be able to enjoy her lovemaking with Frank even more than last night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.