Selecting the Right Girl
Chapter 4: More Day One Interviews

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: More Day One Interviews - Frank is a 45 year old recent divorcee, but now a multimillionaire. He decides to engage a young lady to accompany him on a first class around the world tour. See how he selects his travelling companion - the interviews, follow-up dates with some and then brief holidays with a selected few. Each of these girls tells her story and why she applied. Follow Frank on his gourmet dates, sexual adventures and travel until he choses his right girl.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food  

RIGHT ON 2PM, Katherine brought the third girl in and introduced her "Frank, this is Emma, Emma meet Frank."

This time Frank's first impressions were better than the last girl, but doubted that she would be as suitable as Sharon. Emma was probably just under 160 centimetres tall, short auburn hair surrounding a pretty face with a solid, but by no means fat, body. The cleavage of her largish breasts was displayed to good advantage in her summery dress, which came just down to her knees, revealing quite pleasant legs as she sat down.

Frank had seen from her application that she was 21 years old, had been working for an accountant since graduating from college and that she was studying part time accountancy.

At least her voice was a little more melodious than Mary's, but as the interview progressed, he still had a little difficulty warming to her. Once again, however, Frank still gave her all the information as well as the opportunity to convince him that she was the one he should pick, especially as she seemed rather keen on the whole idea.

Somehow Frank sensed that they would get bored with each other fairly quickly. Again, at the end, he gave her the chance to add anything or ask any questions.

"Thanks for coming. So unless you have any more questions, Katherine will be in touch with you in the next week or two" Frank said adding after Emma had indicated that she didn't want to ask him anything else "will you show Emma out please Katherine?"

"Once more I have to agree with you" Katherine said as she came back into the room from showing Emma out, realising that yet again Frank had made no effort to offer a follow-up date, adding "she seemed pleasant enough, but I think you can find someone who is more suitable for your needs. She certainly is not in the same ballpark as Sharon, is she?"

"No, she seemed OK, but I don't know that I'd want to be with her in twelve months time" he replied.

Katherine and Frank then enjoyed a leisurely coffee break, before she indicated that it was time for the next interview and went out to see if Sandy was there.

Frank had been a bit intrigued by her application. Sandy was a university student, doing about three quarters of a full study load as she was supporting herself and needed to work. Apart from one day a week where she was a waitress, she spent three nights a week pole dancing. Frank had never met a girl who pole danced before and wondered what she would be like.

As Katherine brought her in and introduced her, Frank's initial reaction was that her photo definitely didn't do her justice. She was tall, slim and very attractive, but most importantly he loved her voice; confident but easy to listen to.

Once again Frank outlined the proposed trip, why he was looking for a travelling companion and explained the selection process.

Sandy explained why she had chosen stripping and pole dancing to support her through university stating that the pay was more than she could get anywhere else while she was still without qualifications. She had always enjoyed dancing, although learning the routine of pole dancing had been a little challenging at first.

She actually found that the admiring glances of the customers who were, in the main, very polite, was not at all unpleasant. She added that she was proud of her body and happy to show it off anonymously the way she did. By that, she explained, she felt that she was just an anonymous dancer as she never seemed to know any of the customers, at least so far. However, she stressed, she wouldn't do it but for the no touching policy of the club. This made it pleasant to work there and was glad that she could refuse and was not expected to indulge in any outside or after hours activities.

"Tell me how your studies are going" Frank asked her.

"Well hopefully by the end of this year, which is my fourth year at uni, I will have completed three years of my five year law degree. My results have been pretty good too, passing everything and getting credits and distinctions. So far I have been able to juggle work and study, although not a lot of play as you could probably imagine. But it should take me another three years to finish and then I will be able to get a proper job" Sandy explained.

"You started university at age 20 did you?" Frank enquired.

"Yes, unfortunately I lost a year as I had to repeat my first year at high school because I was involved in a car accident, which kept me in hospital and at home for almost six months. Fortunately there were no long term affects or visible scars, but it did put me a year behind my class mates" she replied.

"What would you like to see and do in a twelve month overseas holiday?" he probed.

"See the world, see how others live but mostly enjoy myself and hopefully please you at the same time. As to specifics, well I really would like to see Great Britain and the USA, but also Europe, especially France and Italy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.