Brother Cucks Brother: or Does He? - Cover

Brother Cucks Brother: or Does He?

Copyright© 2010 by scouries

Chapter 8: Halloween 2010

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 8: Halloween 2010 - Two brothers who love one girl. She chooses one but then eventually the couple find his sperm can't impregnate her. Adopt? Or go the Artificial Insemination route? Or use the brother's? Will there be consequences of this rash act? And what will the second brother's new wife think of the whole arrangement?

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Pregnancy  

"I've arranged the boat," Marisa said from behind her mask. Adam, Caitlyn, my wife and I were celebrating Halloween together. The children were at home and were being babysat by their grandparents. The four of us were costumed. It's the first time we'd gone out together as a group since the birth of the two babies. We were sitting at a table in one of South Beach's trendiest nightclubs. Costumed, dancing bodies were swirling all around us. The girls, back in shape after their pregnancies, had both decided to go sexy that night. They looked great.

"We leave the twenty-sixth. Our bareback luxury yacht. Leaving from the Virgin Islands..." As she talked I watched as Marisa's hand slid down off the drink laden table. A second later I felt her fingers as they moved across my thigh.

"It's a bareboat cruise, not a bareback cruise," I corrected my wife. "Do you really think we should go? You don't think it's too soon? It's a lot for dad and mom to have to do," I say as I harden under the ministrations of my wife's fingers. I'm still not convinced I want what I know Caitlyn and Marisa have planned.

"Your mom will love having the kids," Caitlyn answered. "Besides they'll have help." A second later I felt her hand join Marisa's on my cock. She gave it a quick squeeze and then turned to her husband and embraced him. He hadn't noticed a thing.

"God, it'll be great. We all need the break, wine women and song," my brother said jollily. From the second our two wives proposed the holiday he'd been sold. And he had no idea what they'd planned.

"Well I'm going to be bareback and barefront the whole time I'm on the boat," my wife answered. She'd already had a great deal to drink.

Her sister-in-law, similarly well oiled, than chimed in with, "you two are going to have titties bouncing everywhere."

"Perfect," my brother enthused. He had no idea the girls were accurately depicting what was to come.

A ten day bareboat cruise in the Caribbean. Just the four of us. Marisa and Caitlyn had informed me of the plan a month earlier. As the months had passed over the previous year I'd thought, hoped even, that Marisa had forgotten her proposal. That the marriage, the pregnancies, the moves, the births had convinced her that it wasn't necessary. And yet I'd thought about it just about every day. Dreamt of it. Of Adam watching me as I made love to his wife. Of me watching Marisa and him. Of both of us sandwiching first one, then the other, between us. It was a dream that always aroused. But it scared me...

"C'mon miss titty, let's dance," I said as I stood up and took Caitlyn's hand. I knew it was time to get the two girls separated before they got really going. Incredibly they'd become almost inseparable since Caitlyn had moved down to Florida.

Invariably over the preceding months I'd found them laughing together, usually giggling like schoolgirls, whenever I'd returned from work. Lounging at either my house or Adam's, discussing who knows what. The two families had become real friends over the months, eating just about every dinner together, usually also with my parents. Pregnant, and not working, the girls had bonded. It had surprised me and delighted Adam.

"You know, it's our anniversary," Caitlyn said as she melted into my arms. "Three years ago tonight."

She was talking about the rape. She could feel my hardness as we moved around the dance floor. "You'd like to fuck me right now, wouldn't you?" She was right. My wife was twenty feet away dancing with my brother and I still would have fucked her.

"Do you think Adam has an erection," my sister-in-law asked as she glanced over at where her husband and my wife were dancing.

I didn't want to know. I hoped not but knew at a glance that he did. That he was pushing his hard cock up against my wife's stomach. Caitlyn sensed my unease. "It's the only way Dave," she whispered softly into my ear.

"Did you really dream of Adam and I ... I mean before..."

"Before Sophie?" she asks. I nod yes.

"Marisa told you?" I nod again.

"I can remember one night ... just months after Adam and I had married," she remembers. "During the summer, we'd had a bar-b-que at our place, just the three of us. We'd had lots to drink. " Listening to her I could remember fifty nights like that over the years, both before and after their marriage.

"It was late and you two were sitting on the couch. I sat down between you. Adam hugged me. Then kissed me. Then I turned and gave you a quick kiss. You had a hard-on."

"I didn't," I denied.

"You did so, just like the one you have now," Caitlyn answered. "I can remember it so clearly. I can remember saying to myself, 'do it, just lean over and touch it. Take them both to bed, it'll be okay'."

"And I always thought you were such a nice, proper girl."

"Eventually we went up to our room. You stayed over that night because you'd drunk so much. And then Adam and I were making love and do you know what? Your brother's cock was inside me and I was thinking of you just down the hall. I'm in love with my new husband but I almost asked him to go and get you. I almost told him that I wanted both of your cocks in me. And now it's going to happen," Caitlyn said as the song finished. Then she twirled away and rejoined her husband.

We left the club an hour later. Caitlyn and Adam went to their house. Marisa and I went to ours. I made love to my wife. Twice. She fell asleep. Images flashed across my still swirling mind.

It's going to happen I thought to myself. Less than two months from now. On a boat in the Caribbean.

I'll watch my brother push his cock into my wife. I'm not sure exactly how I'll feel.

What I do know is that the three people who'll be on the boat with me are the three most important people in my life.

"What are you thinking?"

"I thought you were asleep," I answer as I look over at my wife. She's beautiful.

She rolls over on top of me. Even though we've already made love two times my cock hardens almost instantly. "You were thinking of the boat trip, weren't you? Of having sex with your sister-in-law."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.