Brother Cucks Brother: or Does He?
Chapter 6: Halloween 2009

Copyright© 2010 by scouries

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 6: Halloween 2009 - Two brothers who love one girl. She chooses one but then eventually the couple find his sperm can't impregnate her. Adopt? Or go the Artificial Insemination route? Or use the brother's? Will there be consequences of this rash act? And what will the second brother's new wife think of the whole arrangement?

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Pregnancy  

"You haven't told her?"

"No." Caitlyn had arrived that afternoon and we'd just finished an early dinner at a Cuban restaurant on Calle Ocho with my fiancé. Then we'd driven Marisa to the airport. She was off to Tampa for a long planned trip to see her aunt. I'd scheduled it purposely that way. I'd also insisted that we do the 'artificial insemination' in Miami. And I'd picked a weekend that I knew my brother was due to attend a business convention that he couldn't miss. So it'd be just the two of us.

They'd argued but finally agreed. So here she was down in Miami. To go to a clinic I'd supposedly arranged, a clinic where some of my sperm would be put in a plunger and injected between her legs. It was exactly two years to the day since the night I'd raped her.

She must have known. She was too smart not to have. She just must have known that any Montgomery sperm that was going to go into her was going to be delivered the old fashioned way.

"Are you going to tell her?" The two of us were sitting in my living room. I'd just given her a tour of her new house, one still being worked on but getting close to completion.

"Eventually."

"Is that why you chose this weekend? Because she wasn't going to be here?"

"Partly."

"She's going to be your wife. You have to tell her."

"I know."

"She's nice, I really liked her," my sister-in-law said.

"I was lucky," I answered. But I wasn't thinking of Marisa as I talked, instead I was thinking of how my cock was soon going to be pumping sperm inside my brother's wife.

For her visit I'd given Caitlyn my ground floor, guest bedroom that looked out over the pool area. My bedroom, the master bedroom, was right across the pool from the one I'd given her. After talking a few minutes longer we separated to go to bed. "We better be rested for the big day," had been Caitlyn's last words to me before retiring to her room. She hadn't even asked me one question about the clinic or what our schedule was for the next day. She knew!

I'd left her bedrooms sliding glass doors unlocked and I only waited five minutes after I'd seen her light go out before I left my bedroom and walked across the patio and around the pool. I'd put a Halloween mask on. I knew she'd still be awake and must have been watching my approach through the glass. I pulled the door open.

"Are you going to rape me again?" She asked softly as I stood silhouetted in her doorway.

"No," I answered as I crossed the room, stopping only when my shin hit the mattress of her bed. I had a bottle of wine in my hand. I was naked. I was fully erect. I tossed a mask onto the bed.

"Did you even schedule an appointment at the clinic?"

"No," I admitted as I looked down at her. "I won't do it that way again."

"I won't--" she started but I'd already turned towards the sliding door that led back out to the pool deck. "David?" echoed out from her room. A second later I was sitting on the edge of the pool facing her open door, my feet dangling in the warm water. I took a swig of champagne and waited.

"You expected me to just let you fuck me?" She was angry. She stood looking down at me, her thin silk robe held close around her by her crossed arms. I could see the twin dark circles of her aureoles. She'd put the mask on.

"What were you expecting? That I was going to wank off into a jar and let some asshole stick a plunger up between your legs and into your bloody cervix."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.