Brother Cucks Brother: or Does He?
Chapter 1: early September 2007

Copyright© 2010 by scouries

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1: early September 2007 - Two brothers who love one girl. She chooses one but then eventually the couple find his sperm can't impregnate her. Adopt? Or go the Artificial Insemination route? Or use the brother's? Will there be consequences of this rash act? And what will the second brother's new wife think of the whole arrangement?

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Pregnancy  

"C'mon, it's early," I lured as I stood next to my brother in front of the row of stained urinals. The beer we'd been drinking for the last two hours had finally started to flow out the other end. It was time to get out of this dump – the girls were waiting.

"Shit, I gotta get home. Caitlyn will kill me if I don't--"

"Adam, its Thursday night for Christ's sake. We play some ball, then we go for a few beers with the boys, then we go see some naked woman."

"She was pissed off at me for weeks after you made me go the last time."

"Made you go? Poor little baby. Fuck, has she got you pussy whipped bro," I interrupted as I shook the last drop of piss from the end of my cock and tucked myself away.

"Screw you, you're not married asshole," my big brother answered as he pulled up his zipper.

"C'mon, just for an hour or so ... I thought you said she was out with the girls tonight."

"Still," he delayed but I knew I had him.

"Christ Adam, you should see some of the little sweeties they got dancing over there now."

"You and your bloody titty bars," he complained as we looked at each other in the mirror over the sinks. But there was a grin in his eyes. "It's time you settled down, got married."

"You're starting to sound like mom ... and Vanessa," I grumbled as I dried my hands.

"Oh I'm really going to laugh the day Vanessa gets you to walk down the aisle little brother."

"Fuck you too," I said as I slapped my brother and best friend on the back as we walked towards the exit. Ten minutes later we were comfortably ensconced in a "private" booth that overlooked the mirrored stainless steel floor of the ScouriesWorld Gentlemen's Club. Soon after, Nadia, a recent immigrant from Romania and a lovely, clean shaven young beauty, was perched naked on a stool she'd set between my knees.

Giving yours truly a twenty dollar lap dance. It was a dance that involved more of her rubbing herself against my body than it did actual dancing. Which was just fine with me. She had a great set of perky little, pink tipped, puffy nippled breasts on her. Of course I got a hard-on.

Then, in spite of his protests, she danced one for my brother. She did a little rubbing on his crotch too. The two timing slut!

"Caitlyn will kill me," my twenty-five year old brother complained, referring to his wife of three years. "Christ David, you shouldn't have done that, her perfume's all over me."

"Stop complaining. Did you see the snatch on that girl?"

"How could I miss it? Not a hair on it. And she had it like two inches from my nose. Fuck, smell my shirt," he said as he leaned over towards me.

"Didn't stop you from getting a hard-on though bro, did it?"

We each had downed another couple of beers and had enjoyed another lap dance each, this time from a bouncy little busty blond from California, a girl who apparently liked to run the bottoms of her feet up and down the crotches of men she didn't know, before I turned to my big brother and told him I had something serious I wanted to talk to him about. I'd wanted us both feeling pretty good before I sprung my news on him.

"I got something to tell you too," he answered back.

"What? You do?"

"It's about me and Caitlyn," my brother mumbled nervously.

What the fuck was this I wondered as I looked over at him. He started to blush. "You and Caitlyn?" Christ, don't tell me they're having marital problems I thought to myself. Here I'd been working myself up to tell him my big news and now he's springing this on me.

"We've got a problem." I just watched him without responding but my mind was whirling. "She's having a problem ... I mean we are." I waited for him to continue. "We can't have babies," finally spilled from his lips.

"Huh? Something's wrong with her? I mean she looks--"

"It's me."

"It's you what?" What the hell was he talking about?

"I can't get her pregnant."

"What, you've forgotten where your dick's supposed to go?"

"It's serious ... I'm serious." I suddenly realized he wasn't joking around.

"But-"

"If we want to have kids we may have to adopt."

"Adopt? Like what, some Asian? Or some black crackheads baby?" I spat out. It was impossible for me to mask my disapproval.

"Or we could go the artificial insemination route."

"This is bullshit! There's nothing wrong with you. Christ bro, remember that little sweetie from Savannah when we were back in college? She said she'd never seen a guy so full of cum."

"It's not about quantity Dave. They say there's something wrong with it."

"Who did?"

"The doctors, the labs."

"What's wrong with it? Maybe they're wrong," I said, still unable to accept the fact that my brother wouldn't be able to father any babies.

"Maybe," Adam answered but there was no hope in his voice.

"What did Caitlyn say? What does she want to do?"

"We don't know. It's hard."

"I don't like the adoption idea," I said even as the thought of another man's sperm being pushed up inside my sister-in-law flashed through my head. It was a disgusting thought.

"I think she'd like to have a baby herself, experience it at least once. It would all be anonymous. We'd get to choose from a list of potential donors ... things like height, eye color, body type, smarts. But the donor would never know." As he talked I could hear the distaste in his voice.

"Yeah but it wouldn't be a Montgomery. Can't you get your sperm fixed, purified or something?"

"No." there was a sad finality in his voice.

My brother had been made to be a father. And his wife to be a mother.

"What's your news anyway?" he asked after we'd been sitting silently, lost in our own thoughts, for close to five minutes.

"My news?"

"You said you had something to tell me."

"Oh that." After what he'd just laid on me I had no desire to go there. "It was nothing."

"So what do you think? What should we do?"

How the fuck was I supposed to know? The whole thing sounded like bullshit. Was my brother, a famous jokester, having me on I wondered as I watched him? There was no way he couldn't have kids. Made no sense at all. My mind was whirling as I again considered, then rejected, adoption. The whole artificial insemination crap gave me the heebie jeebies.

There was no way my nephews and nieces should be Chinese or the product of some tube inserted between Caitlyn's legs. And then, without thinking, I spoke the idea that had just flashed into my head. Words I never would have uttered if I'd been sober. "What about my sperm? Could they use that?"

"Your sperm?"

"At least it would be a Montgomery. I mean it would have our DNA, your DNA."

"What, you want to fuck my wife?" An angry question but there was no real anger in his voice. Instead only a sad resignation.

"Don't be stupid, they could artificially insert it or whatever they do," I answered even though the truth was I'd wanted to fuck Caitlyn since we'd been classmates our senior year of high school.

"I just don't know what to do," Adam, normally one of the most forceful and confident guys you'd ever want to me, said sadly.

"I could get you another dance," I offered, trying to ease the tension

"Fuck you," the person I loved most in the world answered.

We left it at that. Finished our beers and then both left the bar to go to our respective homes. I dreamt of fucking my sister-in-law half the night. And I still hadn't told my brother my news.

It was only years later that I learned what, and who, Caitlyn dreamed of that very night.


My name is David William Montgomery, and the day that my brother and I went to the girlie bar and had the above conversation I'd been twenty-two years old. A guy who'd graduated from University fifteen months earlier and then had immediately gone to work at the company my father had started forty years before.

My brother Adam, who was two and a half years older than me, my boyhood hero and now best friend, also worked for dad's company. He was married to Caitlyn Reagan, a girl my age, and someone who'd lived across the street from us when we'd been growing up.

Sometimes, late at night, after I'd spent an evening in their company, at a family dinner or maybe after a night the three of us (and maybe with one of my girlfriends) had spent just hanging out it might hit me. The uninvited thought would cross my mind that if I had just been a little quicker, if I'd just been a little braver, that it might be me who was married to her and spending the night in her bed.

I'd almost asked her out! So fucking close. Maybe a week more, two weeks max and I've have asked her out and everything would have turned out differently. I was a shy guy growing up, a slow developer physically who'd suddenly exploded into sexual maturity and teenage horniness at the end of my junior year of high school.

I'd been steeling myself to ask her out those first few weeks of our senior year. And Caitlyn had been giving me signals that my approach would be welcomed. Well, I can say that now that I've got some experience of girls, but honestly, thinking back, I was so nervous then that I had no idea what my pretty neighbor was thinking. I'd been afraid she was going to shoot me down. I'd delayed.

And then it was the end of October and Adam came back from University for a long weekend visit and a couple of Halloween parties. And the fates got me when Adam almost hit Caitlyn with his car when he turned onto our street. Five minutes later she'd agreed to go to a costume party with him that night.

And that was that! He took her out Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights before returning to school on Sunday. They were officially dating. And yours truly was shit out of luck.

Before he left, my brother, having no idea of my feelings towards Caitlyn, had asked me why the hell I'd never asked her out.

They went out at Thanksgiving and Christmas. Adam told me much later that they'd had sex for the first time that Christmas. She'd been a virgin. I lost my virginity a few months later to a girl I didn't like half as much as Caitlyn.

They didn't get married right away. While I followed my brother to the same University my parents had gone to after I'd graduated high school, Caitlyn went off to a small liberal arts college out of state.

And during the two years Adam and I overlapped at school, including his senior year when we shared an apartment, Adam wasn't sitting at home Friday nights waiting for a call from Caitlyn. And I can tell you that he didn't live a celibate life those two years. We partied hard. We did things all horny college guys do. And getting laid was always at the top of the list.

But, while not going steady, every time Adam and Caitlyn were back in the hometown, be it Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter or summer, they'd hook up. And I think all of us knew, including our parents and Caitlyn's parents, that it was only a matter of time.

They got married during the Christmas vacation of my junior year. I was best man. Caitlyn dropped out of school as the two of them set up home four blocks from where they'd grown up. Adam went to work for Dad while Caitlyn got a job as a manufacturer's rep for woman's lingerie.

I went back to school. I had sex with nine coeds during that spring semester. The funny thing was they all ended up looking and sounding like Caitlyn while I was in them...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.