Storyline4
Chapter 3: Daily Routine

Copyright© 2010 by jk697788

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Daily Routine - Retirement Fantasies

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   First  

The next two days were uneventful because my wife was at home and we did our running and our chores and shopping. But the following day, she was gone for the day so I opened up her garage door, my signal to the neighbors. I didn't know if they would see it or react to it, and if they did, who would be coming over.

Soon I saw Lena coming down the drive by herself. She went in to get Tawny for her morning walk. By the way, if the garage door wasn't up, Lena didn't come over to walk the dog and didn't call either, so I ended up doing it myself. I assumed it was because I told her that my wife wasn't too keen on the idea. Anyway, after they got back from the walk, Lena hooked up the dog on her chain outside. Then I heard her bounding up the stairs and into my office. She immediately ran to me hopped onto my lap and gave me a great big grownup kiss minus the tongue action this time. She said, "Boy am I glad to see you. It seems like forever since I saw you last, and it's only been two days. I didn't call about walking Tawny 'cause I figured your wife wasn't too pleased with your suggestion, and I wasn't going to make any waves."

I said, "I guessed as much and you're probably right. Keep things as normal as possible. I missed you a lot too," and gave her a big hug. "What is your plan for today?" I asked.

Lena looked at me intently and replied, "Well I guess we'll just do the boobie twin thing so I can get 'em growing. I do feel sensations in my boobs that I never felt before so something must be happening. Here wanna see?" as she peeled off her T-shirt. They did look somewhat puffier as I looked them over. Then I leaned down and sucked Barbie completely into my mouth using my tongue to lick around the areola and then using my teeth to gently pull on the nipple itself.

Then I switched to Bobbie and repeated my actions.

I said to Lena, "It might be more productive if you played with your love button while I did this." She replied, "I'd rather you did it all," removing her shorts. Again no panties. So I did, switching from one to the other doing a lot of sucking and licking while at the same time massaging her button and every so often letting a finger go astray into her hole and another into Spot. Her breathing quickened and lo and behold orgasm no. 1. A short time later orgasm no. 2 and quickly orgasm no. 3. This gal was a real squirter and I was getting wet. The look in her eyes told it all. She was really into this big time.

I had a suggestion for her. If she wanted, I could remove my shorts and we could go to the bedroom and do '69' so we could clean ourselves up while making a mess. I didn't even get a reply except for her jumping from my lap and racing for the bed. By the time I started lying down she was already climbing on. Dick was full of clear fluid and she was licking all of it up and milking him for more before I even got started. I didn't take long for her to climax again after I started licking her from button to Spot and back. I don't know how she does it but she had deep-throated Dick and was trying to suck him dry. Dick exploded and she didn't spill a drop. We just settled down and licked each other clean as a whistle. Then she turned facing me and asked, "Will you just hold me naked to naked for a while, and then I'll leave for today?" So we just lay there for the longest time both of us enjoying every moment. I didn't dare caress her body because that would have set off a firestorm. Finally she kissed me and got up and went to find her clothes. By the time I got into my office she was already dressed. She kneeled down and gave Dick a kiss also and out she went.

I really wanted more and it was quite obvious that she did too, but I didn't know what agreement they had made next door so I let them take the lead.


After lunch and the noon news the phone rang and it was Pat. She asked if she could stop over to explain the arrangements they all agreed on. I said sure I'm available, c'mon over. About twenty minutes later, she came driving up. She said she took the girls into town because they were going a movie with some friends of theirs that they had planned for today. Under the circumstances, the girls weren't as enthused as they were when they made plans last week. Now they had other things on their mind.

Pat said, "The girls and I discussed this situation and I let everyone have their say. Of course, they still don't know that I'm involved too, at least until my husband comes home. I'd prefer they not know because it would weaken my parental control. Anyway, they said that anytime the garage door is open and the van is gone, one of them will be over in the morning for some instruction or practice as they called it. I'm sure the newness of all this will wear off and it'll happen less and less. Once they are completely sure of themselves other interests will be more important. It will probably be just like my friendly neighbor and me. Not an everyday occurrence, just when the urgent need is there. Of course, you'll have it a lot more difficult because you have to deal with the needs of four women.

I just hope none of them has a jealous streak because it could cause a problem. I tried to explain to them that there could not be any expected commitment on anybody's part and that you were just available to service their sexual urges. I hope they aren't like their mother. I can never get enough and it is so frustrating."

I listened intently with understanding and said, as I pulled her to me and just held her, "I can totally see your point about the girls not knowing you're involved too. And I can service everyone's needs at least if I survive. I think the girls are finding out that they are like their mother even though they don't know how you are, if that makes any sense." It was embarrassing for me because Dick was going crazy down there and I know she had to feel him. Suddenly she grabbed my ass cheeks and ground me into her. She said, "I wasn't going to do anything today but explain the situation, but Dick has got my attention now and I have no will power. Could we go for a quickie dog style?"

I smiled and replied, "Drop your drawers woman and let's have at it." It didn't take either one of us long to get out of our shorts. She was on her knees in a flash and I was right behind her in more ways than one. Dick knew right where to go and since Pat was so wet, there was no hesitation. Buried to the hilt in one motion. Then the urgency set in and she slammed back into me as I slammed into her. Just as before, it didn't take many passes to have her hit her first peak. Then as before, she hit one right after another. Never met a woman that could have so many orgasms so quick in succession. Most have maybe one or two, but not like Pat, who has that many in the first thirty seconds. I tried to hold out as long as possible to see how many she would have but I lost count so quickly it wouldn't make any difference. Finally, Dick gave up and exploded into her and she went ballistic and then collapsed again. I wondered to myself if this was really even healthy. I hope she wouldn't have a heart attack and die on me. How would I ever explain that away?

Slowly her breathing returned to normal and she said, "Boy I needed that!"

I asked her, how does her husband satisfy her since even when he is at home he doesn't really seem to be 'at home' if that makes any sense. She looked at me and said, "I have to confess that he doesn't. The few times a week that he is in the mood does not hold a candle to what I need. I have been thinking of divorce since my needs are so great but then I think that maybe something is wrong with me because I'm such a nymphomaniac."

I said, "Well maybe we'll try this arrangement for awhile, even after he comes back, and just maybe you'll be able to get back on track. You just might have been so sex starved for so long that it just built up to this point. Of course, you know you are at your sexual peak now and you will be slowing down before too much longer. Maybe you need to just weather out the storm."

With that said she leaned down and did a real good job of cleaning up Dick. She asked for a paper towel to clean up a bit and use it as a plug until she could get home to douche. I said the towels are in by the sink, and she wobbled in there holding her hand over Jane. As she was cleaning up, I told her that she or I should explain to the girls about sex. That it is a bodily function like eating or taking a shit. The body requires it for normal functioning. Love and commitment should only come into play when they find someone close to their age that they really care about and couldn't imagine living their life without them. My thinking on marriage has changed over the years.

I went on, "I believe that two people should only get married if they both want children. Marriage then is necessary to give the child a name and a stable environment. But if children aren't involved then it shouldn't be required. This would allow people to stay together if they really wanted to. The problem is that many people get married and then find out soon after that they aren't really compatible and then are trapped into staying in an unhappy situation or they must file for divorce, which usually becomes ugly. I look at a relationship this way. It's like when you enjoy fine art. You can go to an art museum and enjoy yourself to your heart's content, but then you can leave. You don't own it. Some will do anything to own a piece of art and go to any extreme to get it, but then they keep it so only they can enjoy it. But soon even that dulls over time. The same with relationships. One or both people want to 'own' the other and a marriage certificate is their ownership right. I think two people should only be together if they want to please the other. I know this would create havoc in the world today so I keep my ideas to myself. I believe that love and sex really is the best but sex without love 'ain't bad' either. Hence, because of my understanding of the bodily functions."

She looked at me in disbelief. I guess I should have kept my mouth shut. Since I evidently put my foot in my mouth, I said, "I also don't believe in incest. By that I mean, I don't believe it's wrong for family members to enjoy the sexual body contact if, and mean a big 'if', there is no chance of pregnancy ever occurring. How better to learn about sex than to be taught by the parents, instead of learning by chance from your friends who might know even less than you do. This would help with the sexual tensions that build up within the family, provide more interaction instead of secrecy, allow each family member to be more in tune with their bodies and nudity, and probably cut down on teen pregnancy and STD's. The only problem is that in our society any hint of incest is a punishable crime. Where I believe it should only be a crime if a family member is the cause of a pregnancy within the family. Far too many people have mental problems caused by guilt where there should be none."

"There, I've said my piece, and it is up to you if you want the girls to have any contact with me or if you want to tell them anything at all," I added. She continued to look at me but said nothing and I couldn't tell what she was thinking one way or the other. She headed out the door evidently deep in thought and left.

Well, if the girls or Pat don't come back I won't be any worse off than before and I would have some wonderful memories. Back to routine.


Just in case things hadn't changed, I told my wife; since it is nice weather just leave the garage door open when you leave.

If someone comes later fine, if not, I'll know my answer. I got busy on my computer and didn't pay any attention to the outside when I heard voices. I looked out but didn't see anything. Then I saw all three girls walking Tawny up the drive. I watched them 'til they were out of sight wondering what was up. I played out different scenarios out in my mind but after the way Pat left yesterday, I didn't hold out any hope.

The girls and Tawny came back down the drive and they seemed to be deep in conversation walking slowly. It wasn't too much longer before I heard them coming up the stairs whispering. It seemed to take a long time for them to come into my office but maybe it was just because of my curiosity that it seemed long.

Suddenly they ran in and yelled "Surprise!" and they were all as naked as the day they were born and came over to me each kissing me on the lips and very sensually too I might add.

"My, My, My goodness!" I exclaimed, " what is all this about?" Lena said, "Mom had a long talk with us when we got home yesterday. She told us your views about sex, love, and marriage. We all decided that your thinking made sense and we should try living life your way for a while to try it out. Since we know you like naked we decided that's how we'll be over here, AND we will all share in whatever comes about or comes up," and they all giggled. Then she said, "How does Dick feel about this situation?"

I said, "I don't know, he thinks for himself. Why don't you girls ask him." Tinker stood in front of me and said, "Well you have to get just like us or it isn't fair!" So I considered her meaning and took off my shirt and shorts. Tinker exclaimed, "Dick thinks it's a good idea too, look at him bounce around!" With that she grabbed him first and said, "I get the sugar water first," and engulfed him.

Myra and Lena were on each side of me making me a naked sandwich. I leaned down and gave them each a kiss with just a hint of tongue, then Lena said, "Why don't we go in on the bed where we will have more room." Then they started pulling me and Tinker fell on her cute little tush.

When we were all on the bed there was a lot of touching and grabbing and feeling up and I didn't know who was doing what. Suddenly, Myra said she was the oldest and climbed on Dick first. She went at it full speed as soon as she sat down. I thought I only hope I survive this blitz attack. If I didn't, What a way to go! Lena then sat on my face and ground herself down on my tongue not giving me time to lick her up and down first. Tinker looked at everything going on and felt left out. I lifted Lena for a moment and told Tinker, "Why don't you stick a finger in their Spots and maybe it will make them cum quicker so you can have a turn. Her face brightened and she went at it. Myra was really breathing heavy and her eyes were half glazed over, and Lena raised up some and allowed me to suck on her button and she leaned over and was sucking on Myra's nipples. Myra exploded but kept going without slowing down, and then another orgasm, and another before she collapse onto the bed.

Tinker immediately took her place on Dick and sat right down since he was all wet from Myra. She also started out with full steam ahead and she started sucking on Lena's nipples. Lena exploded and I was busy lapping up all her sweet nectar while Tinker had this knack of using her vagina muscles to milk Dick while in motion. Lena exploded again and Dick couldn't hold out anymore and he exploded. Tinker stopped the motion but her muscles kept up the pace milking every last drop from Dick.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.