Storyline4
Chapter 2: Discovered

Copyright© 2010 by jk697788

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Discovered - Retirement Fantasies

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   First  

Lena didn't come over and I waited and waited. Finally, I called over there to see if everything was all right. Pat answered the phone; crying and I wondered what was wrong. She said that she should have called to let me know that Lena would not be able to walk the dog today, but other things seemed more important. Albie, her husband, was called up at the last minute to fly overseas because of a major military screw up that had to have his expertise immediately and they were to take him to the airport. Pat evidently was pissed off and they had a fight and he left instead with a friend of his who was also going. The kids said goodbye at home and then they were picked by their granddad for a few days. Pat was so upset, and being alone didn't help matters, so I told her I was coming over so she could vent. I told her I had been a good listener for many women all of my life and I know I could help her. I hung up and walked over. She said that I shouldn't have come because all she needed was a good cry and to think things out. I was surprised that she was still in her robe and her eyes were red from crying. Then she started crying again, sobbing uncontrollably, and she leaned into me, her head on my chest and I had to hold her to keep her from falling. I didn't say anything and I just let her cry it out. I just held and comforted her while she wept. I did notice though that her robe had come open some and I saw that she was naked underneath. Dick evidently knew this too, because he was straining within his confines. Pat was still crying uncontrollably so I pulled her closer to provide more support. She evidently felt Dick moving around and her crying slowed somewhat but she didn't pull away. As she regained some self-control, she said that they had been arguing for days now and she hadn't had any comforting or lovin' and now he would be gone for lord knows how long.

She was beside herself, and everything seemed to be going wrong. I told her that I would be there to help her, whatever she needed. She said what she needed the most right now is what I had been giving Lena. I was floored! How had she found out! I was afraid to ask! Anyway, Dick was not swayed by the news and kept throbbing against her pubic area. She snuggled closer and I put my hands inside of her robe on her hips and pulled her closer. Maybe if I took care of her needs now, I could gracefully find out all the facts later and how much trouble I was in.

Pat started moving against me, sort of gyrating against Dick and he was letting her know that it was appreciated too. She raised her face up toward mine, and I kissed away her tears, kissed her eyes, her nose, and then each corner of her mouth just as I had with Lena. Then I zeroed in on her lips. Teasingly at first, then more aggressively, and she was the first to start the tongue action. Our lips did the tango and then fighting for who could get further into the other's mouth. My hands roamed her body and finally came to her boobs. Her nipples were erect and her breasts were hot and I massaged them with the palm of each hand and rubbed in opposite directions. She was moaning into my mouth and I felt her hands undoing my belt and jeans. When they dropped to the floor I stepped out of them and pushed Dick between her thighs. She broke away from the kiss and said, "Take me now, doggy style," and thru off her robe and got down on her knees. I couldn't argue since she was in such a needing state, so I followed her down and inserted Dick where he wanted to go. My, MY, was she ever wet. Her daughter must take after her in this department. She came almost immediately after a few ins and outs and kept on coming every few minutes. Orgasm after orgasm. Man, she must have not had sex for months or else she was a sex maniac like her daughter. I think it was probably the latter.

Finally, she had a really big one and Dick was sensing this and blew his load, which really made her explode. She held the pose for a while and then collapsed on the floor, leaving Dick swinging in the breeze. I sat back on my heels watching the jism ooze out of her with every breath she took. Then she rolled over with a big smile on her face and said, "Can I clean Dick up now? I think he liked my Jane too, and I'll bet he'll like my Spot just as well." With that being said, and me sitting there with my jaw on the floor, not knowing what to say, Pat crawled over and started cleaning up Dick. She had a marvelous tongue and really knew how to use it. She stopped for a minute and said, "When Lena told me about your foreskin I just had to see it. Never saw one before and I think I like it better. This way, I can have it both ways. I like sucking on it with the sheath and with it pulled back. Now I have a choice." She was sucking on him within his sheath and lightly pulling the foreskin with her teeth stretching it out. Before long, Dick was standing at attention again, proud as can be. Pat got him all wet and slippery, returned to the doggy position again and said, "It's Spot turn now!"

Well, it didn't take Dick long to snap to attention and point in the right direction. I put my fingers into Jane to scoop up some lubrication and inserted them into Spot to open her up some. It certainly didn't need much so I let Dick have his way. As soon as I started to push in, Pat shoved back against me and I was in deep. She was really hungry for a good ass fucking and did most of the work herself while I tried to catch up and get a rhythm going. I reached around and massaged her clit and soon she was so active I could barely keep it in. Then she started in on her orgasms again and I felt her squirting. Mother like daughter evidently. Dick was slow in coming forth so soon, but I guess it was for the better because he stayed at full mast for as long as Pat wanted. Finally, she collapsed, lying flat on the floor. I didn't say a word, I just looked her all over, memorizing all her finer points.


When she finally rolled over, and lay there looking at me, I got enough nerve to ask her, "How did you find out about Lena and me?" Pat just smiled and replied, "It was all my idea. I had noticed how you looked at her whenever she was around and I also noticed her trying to get your attention, so I decided to find out whether you were a pervert we needed to keep an eye on or whether you were just a nice, caring old geezer. When Lena told me you had offered her a job walking the dog and had mentioned that if she had any questions, she could ask you and you would give her an answer and not ever say anything to anyone, I just knew my plan would work. So, I told Lena what to ask and guided her into how to proceed. I just gave her a general outline and told her to follow her instincts. Oh, and to report back to me, so I could follow what had happened and then make plans for the next day." "You didn't get suspicious when I just happened to leave and needed you to watch Lena?" she asked. I just shook my head no, mulling over what she had just said.

Then she went on, "When I was a little younger than Lena, I had all sorts of questions and no answers. Our next door neighbor, about your age, was a widower and a really nice guy. During that summer, after school was out, I would wander over to where he was usually relaxing on his deck drinking a beer. He had one of those small refrigerators plugged in next to his chair. Being bored, early in the summer, I would make a pest of myself and ask all sorts of questions, wondering how he might take it if I asked some about sex. I noticed that his shorts really gapped, the way he was sitting on his lounge chair, and I could see in quite far, so I chanced it. I asked him if he could answer some questions I had about sex. I noticed his shorts start rising immediately. And I asked him about it. He said that he had no control over it, when a cute little girl would say things about sex. I asked him, no control over what, and he said, I'll show you if you don't say anything to anyone. Being totally curious by now, I promised him I would tell no one. Well, he looked around, checking if anyone could see, then pulled back on his shorts and showed me his cock. I had never seen one before, not even my dad's, and got closer to get a better view. This made his cock start jumping about wildly. I was really enthralled and I asked him if I could touch it. I thought he would fall off his chair and he said I sure could, anytime I wanted as long as no one was around. I sat on his lounge chair and grabbed hold of his cock. It jumped around and I could barely hold onto it. He said if I moved my hand up and down it would really feel good and I might get a surprise. So, this I did, and really checked out this fascinating thing he called a 'cock', when some clear liquid came out of the hole on the end of it. I captured it with a finger, looked at it, smelled it, and then tasted it. It was sweet tasting. As my hand moved up and down, more would come out. Then I moved my head down to it and tasted it with my tongue. I really liked the taste and then he said to put more of his cock into my mouth and lick it and suck on it like a tootsie pop. I was thrilled at the suggestion and really played with my new toy. Suddenly, he pushed my head down and held it and my mouth was filled with this hot stuff spurting out. I had to swallow quickly because it was coming in spurts so fast that I couldn't keep up. I was surprised when it started to soften and get all wrinkly. I did notice though that there was more of that sweet tasting clear liquid oozing out so I licked it clean.

Then he asked, "What kind of questions do you have, little one?" Well, after what just happened, I forgot what I was going to ask, so I said, "Can I come back tomorrow, 'cause I need to go home now. Really I needed to think all this through because I never expected what had just happened. I was really curious now and I had this funny feeling down between my legs that I didn't understand and I was all wet. When I got home, I went into the bathroom and checked my panties and Yep, they were all wet. My thingy kinda itched so I rubbed it. Boy, did that feel good! The more I rubbed it the better it felt. But I didn't understand any of this.

The next morning, I looked out to see if he was out there, but I couldn't see his deck by looking out of any of our windows, so I went into the back yard and looked thru the fence. There he was, sitting in the same place as before looking as if he was just waiting for me. I went around the fence and up to his deck and said, "Hi," wondering what his reaction would be. He asked if I had more questions, and I told him that my stomach and my thingy felt funny after yesterday and asked him if he knew why. He said, "I sure do, my little one, come over and sit down my me and I'll explain it all to you.

He started talking about my pussy which I called my thingy, and asked if it felt good when I touched it. I told him that it felt great! He asked me if he could see it and touch it. I didn't think it would hurt anything so I pulled my shorts and panties to one side and let him see my pussy. "Oh my!" he said, "look how pretty." I didn't know 'cause I couldn't see it so I took his word for it.

Would you like to go into the house so nobody can see and then you could take your shorts and panties off so I can touch it and maybe kiss it? I thought this over for a moment and agreed. We went into his kitchen and I removed my shorts and panties. I saw nothing wrong with this since he said it was so pretty. Then he lifted me up and sat me on the table and he sat down on a kitchen chair and said, "OK now, let's have a look at this pretty pussy you have here." He opened up my legs and started rubbing up and down and around and I started feeling dizzy. I asked if I could lie down on his table. When I did, he pulled me close to the edge raised my legs and leaned in and kissed my pussy. Then he started using his tongue to lick it up and down, then he pushed it in me, and then he started sucking on the little bump that felt so good when I rubbed it. It felt so good I couldn't believe it! As he sucked on my bump he stuck one of his fingers in my hole. That felt great too, but then it hit something and it hurt. He said, "Well there's your hymen." I said my what, and he explained about the thin membrane blocking the entrance to my vagina. He said when it would be broken then I would be a woman, but it would hurt some. I was just a kid but I wanted to be a woman so I asked him if he could do it. He said he would think about it and went back to what he was doing with his tongue and finger. I was getting all excited and could hardly lay still. It felt better and better, and suddenly he pushed his finger way into my hole and boy did that hurt! Tears clouded my eyes but he never moved his finger and after awhile it didn't hurt so much anymore. When he took it out he said, well only a little blood and he got a wash rag wet with cool water and cleaned me up.

He asked if my pussy still hurt and I said, some, and he asked if I wanted him to kiss it and make it better. Of course I agreed readily. And he went back to doing as he had before. This time though, as he kissed, licked, and sucked on my bump, he put his finger in as far as he could and moved it in and out. It hurt at first, but then started feeling really good. I could hardly breathe right. And then, this great feeling came rushing over me and I had this explosion happen. Then, as I calmed down, I asked him what had happened? He told me that I just had an orgasm. He said that they would only get better and better as time went on. Boy! I can't wait for that!

He kept kissing and licking and using his finger and before long I was humping his finger, meeting his thrust with a thrust of my own. Then I felt his thumb go into my poop hole and I started to tell him no, but it too felt real good, so I just lay there thrusting against him and becoming more and more excited. It wasn't long before I had another one of those 'orgasm' things. This was even better than the first one. He asked if I was OK and if I had to go home yet. I said I was OK and I didn't have to go yet.

He said that he would show me something else about sex that would probably really interest me, but we would have to go to his bedroom. I didn't know if I should but my curiosity got the better of me, so I followed him. He dropped his shorts and lay down on the bed with his cock standing at full attention and told me to climb up and sit on his thighs. I was just staring at his cock in awe and did as he asked. Then he told me to slide forward and push his cock down toward his belly button with my pussy lips sitting on the underside of it. He then said to slide back and forth on it. That felt real good rubbing against my bump but I wanted it to feel better so I spread my pussy lips apart. Boy did this ever feel great! Suddenly there was this white stuff squirting out of his cock all over his belly. I asked him what it was and he said it was his baby making juice or his jism. I was really curious and put my finger into it and tasted it. Didn't taste like the clear stuff but it wasn't bad. He said I could scoot down some and lick it up if I wanted. There was a lot of the sticky stuff but I would like to taste more of it. I couldn't figure out what it tasted like and then I remembered that hot stuff he squirted down my throat yesterday. So this is what it looks like. I was only going to lick up a little but it started tasting better and better and before long I had it all cleaned up. Then I saw that his cock had that clear sweet tasting stuff leaking out of it so I grabbed it and cleaned it up too. I really liked the clear stuff better. I only wished there was more of it.

Now it was about time I had to go home for lunch so I got my panties and shorts from the kitchen and put them on. I grinned at him and asked, " Can I come by again tomorrow?" He answered, "Sure, but if you have nothing to do this afternoon, stop by again and ask some more questions. I skipped home feeling great about everything I had learned the last two days.

After I got home, mom had lunch all ready. Today was her wash day so she only asked if I had fun playing today. I told her yes but she was only half listening because she was folding clothes and watching the noon news. After lunch I thought about what I wanted to do but what I really wanted was some more of that clear stuff. Beside I really liked him touching me and licking me, so out the door I went and headed back to his house. I went around the back to his deck and there he was with a beer as usual.

He said, "Hi, little one, back with more questions?" I said, "What I would really like is more of that clear sweet stuff." He said, " Well, I'm sure there is more available, but you will have to play with my cock to get some. Do you want to do it here or back in the house where we can get naked?" I didn't have to think about it when I heard 'naked' because I loved to be naked. I said, "In the house." With that he grinned, got up and I followed. I headed straight for his bedroom and started taking off all my clothes. He removed his shorts and T-shirt which was all he had on.

Then he said I have one more thing to show you today which I know you will love. He lay down on the bed and said, " Come on, little one, climb up on me facing down toward my feet." I did so and he maneuvered me so my pussy was right over his face and I was staring at his cock. He then pulled me down to meet his tongue and started licking me from my little bump to my butt hole and massaging my butt cheeks. I really was enjoying this and then I decided to lick the clear sweet stuff coming out of his cock. Boy, this was really fun. I couldn't think of anything I would rather do than this. His tongue would go into my hole, then he would lick and suck on my bump, and then he'd put his thumb into my butt hole. This went on for a while and I kept having those 'orgasms'. Then he put his fingers into my pussy, which was sopping wet and then into my butt hole, over and over again.

Then he turned me around on top of him and aimed my butt at his cock. As he eased me down, I felt some penetration but his cock seemed way too big to enter that little hole. I started to relax because it was feeling pretty good and slowly I felt more penetration and then the head popped into my butt hole. He didn't force into me but I just kind of sat down by myself. It kept feeling better and better the deeper he went. Suddenly, I felt him explode that baby juice into me and I sat all the way down with no problem. I just sat there feeling so full and I could not describe it. I never thought something like this was even possible or anyone would even want to do such a thing. But I was enjoying just sitting on him. Then I started to move up and down on him. With his baby juice in me, it was easy as my butt hole adjusted to him. I leaned forward and every time I bottomed out my bump would hit his pubic bone and seemed to send something like an electric charge to all parts of my body. Boy, all these new sensations were great, and then I had another 'orgasm'.

As I lay there with my head on his chest and his shrinking cock in my butt; I wondered what else he could teach me. Then he said, " Well little one, I had better get us cleaned up before we fall asleep." And with that, he went into the bathroom and came back with a wet wash rag and cleaned me all up. I really enjoyed this too! He was cleaned up too because I looked to see if there was any poop on it and there wasn't. But I did see some more clear sweet stuff leaking out and I went for it. There just wasn't enough of it and I wanted more. As I licked, more came out. I was lying on my back on the bed and he was standing over me watching me lick his cock. It didn't get hard this time but the sweet stuff kept leaking out. Finally he said, "Well, little one, I think I am about done for today." He lifted me up and planted a kiss on my lips. I was amazed! I really liked this too! Then he helped me on with my clothes with little kisses here and there and gave me shivers. What this man didn't know...

I went home thinking about everything that had happened and I felt myself leaking as I walked. When I got home, I went into the bathroom and sure enough, my panties were soaked. I started playing with my love button and put my fingers in my hole as far as I could but it didn't satisfy the itch I seemed to have down deep. I looked around for something to use and then I spotted the plunger in the closet. I laid down on the bath mat and inserted the handle to see how far it would go in. I was surprised to see it went in at least six inches before it stopped. I move it in and out but it wasn't big enough around so I looked for something else. I couldn't find anything here so I put my shorts back on and went down to the kitchen. I looked in the fridge and spotted a huge carrot, which I grabbed and headed up to my room.

I removed my shorts and inserted the small end in first. The carrot went in easily because I was all wet with anticipation. I kept pushing it in further and further until I felt the tip way inside. I moved it around and in and out and suddenly it when in even further and this really felt good. I didn't know what I did then but now I know that I probably entered my cervix and into my womb. I could have hurt myself really bad but I didn't know that at the time. I was surprised at how much my pussy could stretch. Anyway, I couldn't reach an orgasm so I wash the carrot real good and took it back down and put it where I had found it. I laughed to myself when I thought of the next time we had carrots for dinner and where it had been. That night, lying in bed, I drifted off to sleep thinking of all I had experienced in the last two days and wondering what else would be coming next.

The next day was ironing day for mom and I knew she would be busy most of the day and I wanted to stay out of her way. After breakfast I told her I was going to the park to play and don't worry about lunch. I would find something when I got back. She said, "Have fun and don't get into any trouble." Out the door I went and over to the neighbor's back yard. He wasn't outside on his deck so I knocked on his back door. He answered in his robe with his coffee cup in his hand and a big grin on his face. "Over here bright and early are we little one," he said with a smirk. "Got more questions or just curious to find out how to have more fun? Want to talk or go get naked right away?" I just smiled and headed for his bedroom removing my clothes on the way. He put down his cup and took off his robe and lay down on his bed. His cock was just showing some signs of life when I grabbed it and started sucking on it. I felt the power a woman has when she can take control of a man's cock and make it perform for her. His cock got hard right away and as I sucked on it, his sweet tasting clear fluid or precum started leaking out. This I lapped up as fast as it leaked out. I just loved the taste. Then I started going down as far as I could without gagging and I found out that if I got my neck as straight as possible, like a sword swallower, I could get most of him in my mouth and down my throat. I did this a few times and got him good and wet because I wanted to try his cock in me.

I followed the same procedure as the previous day with the butt hole only this time I made sure my pussy sat on him. He was wet enough and I sat down slowly just checking out that everything was going smoothly and it was. Soon I had bottomed out and I could feel him throbbing inside of me. I just sat for a few minutes enjoying it then started moving up and down slowly at first, then my body seemed to take over and kept increasing in speed until I was in high gear. My first orgasm hit with a force I couldn't believe, and then another was building up and it was stronger than the first, and then a third one was building and he grabbed my hips and shoved as deep as he could and exploded into me. This explosion set me off with a tremendous orgasm that continued and continued until I collapsed on his chest. We just lay there basking in our enjoyment for the longest time.

Then a terrible thought hit me! I had his baby juice inside me and I panicked. I couldn't have a baby; I was just a kid myself. So I blurted out, "What if I get pregnant from your baby juice?" He just kissed my forehead and laughed. "You can't get PG if you haven't started your periods yet." I breathed a sigh of relief. "Besides, " he said, "I had a vasectomy many years ago and I am harmless. I can't get you pregnant." This was a wonderful relationship from then on until I went to college. It wasn't everyday, but whenever he needed me, he would let me know and vice versa. I dated in high school but no one ever got into my pants. I knew too much and I wasn't about to get pregnant. I had my goals set and I would know when the time was right to start a family. He taught me a lot and kept my head on straight and satisfied me whenever I needed it.


This is what I decided was best for my girls. You have taught Lena what she needs to know, but I have a bigger problem with my oldest daughter, Myra. She is much too independent, stubborn, and won't mind me at all. She needs your help but I haven't a clue how to get her attention.

I said, I have a bigger problem after listening to your story and pointed down to Dick who was bouncing all over and glistening with precum. Pat directed her statements to Dick, "Oh you poor baby, look how agitated you are and what gifts do you have for mama?" And with that said she started ravishing poor old Dick with her tongue. When Dick was cleaned up she said, "Mama needs you too Dickie boy, " and got down doggy style again. Dickie didn't need a second invite and went to it with vigor. Evidently, telling her story had her worked up too, because she was a wild woman again. Her orgasms were frequent and explosive. Again, she collapse on the floor, totally spent. I kissed her butt cheeks, up her spine to her neck, nuzzled her ears and she rolled over. I kissed her eyelids, her nose, and then her lips softly. She started using her tongue again but I stopped and said enough for today, save it for next time, and I grabbed my jeans, put them on, and got ready to leave.

I said, "Why don't you discuss Myra's plight with Lena. Maybe she has some insight as to Myra's problems and a way to bring her into the fold. I don't know anything about her except the looks she gives me aren't too favorable. Maybe she suspects something's going on and either doesn't approve or is somewhat jealous. Let me know what you come up with, you have my cell number. I'll do whatever it takes to make her a happier person." With this, I left for home.

The next day Pat called to inform me that her talk with Lena was very productive. Evidently, a boy Myra really likes totally ignores her and she doesn't know what to do. Lena suggested that she tell Myra about you and how you have answered all of her questions and solved her problems and you swore never to tell anyone. Then she could tell Myra to ask you if she could use your computer to try to find some answers. Then you could do your thing. How does that sound? Lena said that Myra said you looked nice but old, and didn't know if she should become friends or not because she wouldn't know what she would have in common to talk about. Lena told her that you are really in tune to what was going on and because you were old, you had lived through all the problems facing us youngsters today. I think Lena has set the stage for us, what do you think?

I told her that she has a pretty sharp daughter with a keen sense of what to do. Did she have any suggestions as to how she could get Myra over here? Pat said Lena even had an answer for that. Next time she comes over to walk Tawny she will leave her sunglasses with you and then ask Myra if she could go get them for her, and while she was there ask you about using your computer. I said sounds good to me. Now that we have a game plan, I'll just wait until it plays out.

The next day Lena came over to walk Tawny as usual and I watched them go up the drive and I killed time until they saw them coming back. I noticed that she had her sunglasses on. Step number one. She hooked Tawny up outside and came bounding up to my office, sat on my lap, and gave me a big French kiss complete with all the trimmings. I asked her, after she let me up for air, "OK, what's the time plan going to be for this strategy?" Lena said that after she gets home, she will ask her mother to take her to a friend's home and after they leave, she will call Myra and ask her, "to go get her sunglasses from Jake at his house. I think I left them in his office."

With that said, she squirmed around on my lap for a while then got up and pulled down my zipper and fished out Dick. Of course, she was looking for more clear, sweet nectar which she found in abundance. Dick had missed her attentions and was letting her know he was happy to see her. She lapped him clean and kept milking him for more. Finally, she said, "I really would like to stay and play more but mom is waiting for me to get this plan working, maybe later. We'll see how this plays out." With that, she laid her sunglasses by the old computer, stuck out her tongue at me, grinned and out the door heading for home. She yelled over her shoulder, "The boobie twins haven't had any attention and they're not growing. Remember your promise!"


It was quite awhile later, when I heard a soft knocking on the front door. I rushed to the door hoping it was Myra and it was, but she was starting to turn away as if to leave, when I opened the door. I asked nonchalantly, "Oh hi, aren't you the oldest daughter next door? How can I help you?" and gave I her the sweetest smile I could drum up. She stammered and said, "Lena called me and said she left her sunglasses over here this morning and wanted me to get them." I answered, "Well she might have. Come on in and we'll look around." Myra said, "She thought she left them in your office." And I said, " C'mon in. " and headed to the office with her right behind me. When she saw my computer, she immediately looked around, evidently for the one Lena was telling her about that she used when she came over. Myra exclaimed, " Oh there they are." and went over to pick them up. She paused and looked at the computer and I thought she was going chicken out, but then asked, "Can I use your computer here to look up something?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.