Seducing Rachel - Cover

Seducing Rachel

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Stan has two daughters who are both living back home. Tom Land is a good friend of Stan's and he comes by for a visit and finds himself in the middle of a situation where seduction is rife with possibility.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story  

Indeed, the night was very young as Rachel found out about three hours later. At about 2 a.m., Rachel's bedroom door opened and shut quietly, and Tom Land moved into the room and crawled underneath the covers of Rachel's bed. She was wearing a short nightgown, but Tom didn't let that little item of sleepwear slow him down at all. He didn't even bother to see if Rachel was awake or still sleeping; he let his left hand move up over her body, cupping her full right breast in his hand as he nuzzled against her neck and pressed his large hardon against her naked thigh. Rachel wasn't asleep for long, and she loved the realization that Tom had come to her bed to continue having sex with her. His seduction the evening before had reopened a new hunger in Rachel that she hadn't felt with her own husband for several months, and Tom's attentions had the fire burning white-hot. Rachel had been a very lusty and sexual teenager, and she'd lost the hunger and desire for passionate lovemaking that she'd once had. She was far too young for that.

Tom wanted some of Rachel's sexy wet pussy and he wanted her to give him head before he slid his cock inside her pussy and fucked her good. He maneuvered around after pushing the sheets down, and quickly had Rachel's sexy thighs spread and he began licking and kissing her baby smooth pussy. His cock was totally hard in lusty arousal, and he relied on Rachel to "know what to do next." He wasn't disappointed as Rachel started moaning and whining as he was eating her hot cunt and in no time he was rewarded by a gush of female pussy juice as she orgasmed. Then, Rachel took Tom's hardon and she was stroking his shaft and caressing his balls which were full of several more cumloads. She quickly had his cockhead in her mouth, and she was sucking and kissing his engorged cockhead as he ate her horny cunt and then he took two fingers and was sliding them in and out of her tightly clasping pussy. Rachel could not believe the sexual hunger of this horny man, and she spread her legs, giving him even better access to her cunt while she was working his cock and hoping he was going to shoot a big load of his hot cum down her throat. Rachel really wanted to bring Tom off with her mouth by stroking his cock and she began to bob her head up and down on Tom's hardon, making him hotter and hotter. Rachel loved to suck cock, and she knew she wasn't particularly choosy about whose cock it was that was hard and interested in her. Rachel felt herself getting hotter and wetter the more she stroked and played with Tom's thick hardness. He was also really fingering Rachel's wet tight cunt. He had two and then three fingers sliding in and out of her hot pussy. Rachel climaxed yet again, and at that point, Tom moved and she let go of his hardon. He maneuvered around, and then he climbed on top of Rachel's naked body, spreading her thighs and he aimed his swollen cockhead into her wet pussy and shoved forward, hearing her gasp in lusty pleasure as she felt her young cunt being fully taken by an mature man who certainly knew how to pleasure the woman of his desires. As Tom's cockhead and then the first inches of his cock penetrated her again, Rachel found herself wondering why she'd wasted her sexual attentions with younger men when she could have had a man fucking her who knew precisely what he was doing with the hot shaft between his legs.

Tom was intent on giving young Rachel a sexual education the likes of which he knew she did not have. Yes, Rachel was a young woman, even a married woman with a child. But, he could tell that in many ways, she was a sexually inexperienced MILF who badly needed what only he and other men like her own father could give her and teach her. With his cock firmly seated in Rachel's horny pussy, Tom leaned up, cupping both of Rachel's full rounded tits in his hands as he played with her hard nipples. Rachel's breasts were very beautiful and sexy. He enjoyed filling both of his hands with the rounded fullness, and teasing both perky nipples into lusty hardness. Then, he'd lean over, take one tit in his lips and suckle it and pull on it firmly with his lips, almost to the point causing pain. Then, he'd move over and tease the other nipple the same way. Rachel's breasts and nipples were very sensitive and Tom seemed to know just what turned her on the most.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.