Billy's Little Sister

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Romantic Sex Story: I had a best friend growing up and we were close buddies. But not as close as I became with his little sister. We really connected. Oh, did we, and often.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Like just about everybody, I played a lot when I was growing up. When I was little, I didn't realize that there were two kinds of play, the kind you can do when your mom is watching, then, as you get older, you learn the kind that you'd better not let your mom, or especially, her mom catch you doing.

I had done the first kind until I hit fifteen and then, one summer morning, I went over to my best friend's house to play. His sister, Betsy, answered the door as I asked, "Is Billy home?"

"Oh, he's off with Dad, they've gone to town to do something, I really don't know what but they won't be back until suppertime."

"Well, tell him I came by, okay?" and as I was turning to leave, Betsy asked, "I'm here by myself, nothing to do, wanna come in and visit me?" Now, I can't exactly say my dick took no notice of this question, for Betsy, though just thirteen, was really pretty cute and had a figure, actually, a nice figure for her age.

To a fifteen-year old guy, that mostly means tits, of course, she did have some nice ones, she was far from flat-chested, so I agreed and came inside.

Now, first of all, let me tell you about where I was in my rocky path to sexual maturity. I had started rubbing my dick when I was eight or nine because it felt good. Then at about eleven or twelve, I shot my first cum, almost fainting from the ecstasy of it all. That, of course, set me on life's course of self-pleasure which, I'm sure will continue until I simply can't do it anymore.

After twelve, erections had become commonplace and by fifteen, which I was when this happened, erections were almost continuous. So, as I went up to Betsy's room, my dick was firming dramatically, eagerly anticipating the unknown as it so quickly unfolded.

"My mom is out clothes-shopping, then having lunch with one of her friends so I'm just bored."

We both sat on her bed and talked a bit about school, parents, stuff like that, then she asked, "Have you ever played with girls?"

"Played, like what, sports?"

She laughed and added, "No, I mean, take your clothes off and play with each other?"

You know what happened to my dick then, don't you? Maximum alert.

My heart was beating so hard, it was almost jumping out of my chest.

"No, I haven't," I answered, then, thought I'd be smart to add, "But, I'd sure like to."

She got up, walked to the door, turned the lock and said, "Well, we wouldn't want to be interrupted, then, would we? Have you seen a girl without her clothes on?"

"Um, just my sister, she's six."

"Oh, that doesn't really count. Would you like to see me undress and see what I have?"

Looking back on it, I'm surprised I didn't shoot my cum right then.

"Yeah, I'd love it, Betsy, you're a very pretty girl."

"Thank you, Andy, I think you'll like me even better," she said she pulled her teeshirt over her head and dropped it on the floor, then reached back as I watched her bra loosen, then slip off her arms.

Beautiful, absolutely perfect.

"Oh, wow, you're so pretty. Just perfect."

She took a step toward me as I sat on the bed, "You want to feel them? You can kiss them too," she said so softly as my cock twitched wildly.

I watched my hand go out and my fingertip just touch the center of her right nipple. It was so perfect.

"Go ahead, it's alright."

I began kneading those two beauties in my hands as she stood there, watching me, smiling, enjoying me enjoying her. I leaned out and began kissing one.

"That feels nice, Andy, you can suck them, just don't bite, okay?"

That first nipple in my mouth, well, at least since I was little, I suppose, well, it was life-changing. Yes, I became a titty-sucker who would happily spend the rest of my days cradled in a woman's arms, slowly, softly sucking her hard nipples, my idea of heaven.

She petted my face as I sucked while she stood there in front of me.

"Mmm, that feels so nice," she sighed and I sucked on for several more minutes, loving it all.

"Ready to see the rest?"

That was the only thing worth the cost of unlocking from her nipples, the prospect of getting her completely naked.

She pulled her shorts off, then her pink panties, revealing a pretty vee covered just scantly with soft blond curls that did little to hide her pretty slit.

"You are beautiful, perfect, oh, I can't believe how good you look."

"I can tell you like what you see, just look at your pants, wanna show me?"

Well, there was an invitation I couldn't resist. So, I pulled off my shirt, slid down my shorts, then lifted my briefs over my swollen cock and pulled them off.

"Wow, you really are stiff," she exclaimed as I stood there, my dick like a flagpole.

"I get like that when I'm excited and I don't think I've ever been more excited than this."

"Do you play with it much?"

"Yeah, at least a couple times a day. Do you play with yours?"

She looked down and sheepishly mumbled, "Yeah, I do and it feels really good. How do you do yours?" she asked.

"I put my fingers around it and rub back and forth until the gooey stuff sprays out the end. It feels really good when that happens. How do you do yours?"

"Well, I rub my fingers all around the outside of my pee hole like this," and she widens her stance and proceeded to show me, so I gripped mine and showed her.

We are standing now, almost together as she stepped toward me, put her arms around me, dropped her head back and we kissed in a way that I hadn't been kissed before. She seemed to know all about french-kissing and tongues and all, I'd only heard of such things, never done them, but it sure was sexy. No ordinary kiss, that's for sure.

As our lips were connected by our tongues, I felt her small hand surround my cock and just squeeze so very gently.

She pulled away from our kiss and got on the bed and patted the space next to her, then asked, "Can I rub it for you?" as her fingers wrapped around me and began moving up and down.

"Am I doing it okay?"

"Oh, it feels great, really good."

"You're really big and doing this is making my pussy feel really funny, all tingly. Would you rub mine while I do yours?"

Oh, my. It was all I had dreamed for and much more. As I rubbed her pussy, I leaned over to suck her nipple as she stroked me up and down. Oh, this was awesome.

Then, she turned her head to me and asked, "Can I suck your penis?" those words that every boy dreams of hearing.

"Oh, I'd love it," and she got up on her hands and knees as I watched her tongue lick off the drop of liquid which was on the tip end.

"You taste nice. You want to see how I taste down there?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.