Jackie -- Sexy Teacher and MILF
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jackie is in her mid-twenties and she's already had one baby by a man she thought she was in love with. He left, and now Jackie realizes that she's gotten knocked up from her second lover that she thought was going to be forever. What a mess.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story  

Jackie knew she was within a month of delivering her second baby. She'd definitely moved into the "very pregnant" stage and she loved it as she had the entire period she'd been carrying this unplanned baby in her belly. Jackie loved everything about motherhood, including the whole process of being fucked and then beginning to show your expectant motherhood until the day the baby was born. She thought for a moment that this entire experience had not been anything like she had first expected—at least not the public reaction and treatment she expected to get. She'd have never thought it possible she could keep her teaching job as a single unmarried woman even though she knew attitudes had changed. But, instead she had felt very little hostility or outright condemnation from the parents of her students or anyone else she met.

Jackie also knew that since the birth of her first baby, many had viewed her as one of the hottest MILFs in town. Jackie knew she fit the first part "Mother" as soon as she gave birth. Jackie also knew from her sexual experience as a young teenager and then during her college and early teaching days that there were a lot of guys who wanted to fuck her. She often been able to tell that there were single men who were very interested in her and she often realized that some of her female friends' husbands were showing far more interest in her than she was comfortable with. Jackie wanted a loving romantic relationship, especially when she became a single mother, but she wasn't at all interested in the attentions of a married man. Well, she was interested because she did always enjoy the attentions of men, but she knew that getting involved with another woman's husband was nothing but trouble. Sometimes she'd had to be very forceful in telling men that she wasn't interested, especially if they were married, and would they leave her alone.

During her last weeks of pregnancy, Jackie continued to encourage the frequent visits of her horny neighbor, Ron, and he would come over on the pretense of helping her around the house since her pregnant belly was getting very big, but as long as Jackie could accommodate him, she and Ron would end up having sex someplace in the house. Jackie laughed to herself as she remembered the creativity Ron demonstrated in the various locations and ways he managed to slide his big horny cock inside her pussy and fuck her until he left a big cumload behind when he ejaculated. Jackie was also increasingly horny and aroused, and she was very orgasmic whether Ron was fingering her pussy, eating her, or sliding his big cock inside her pussy and giving her a hot fuck. Every time Ron would come to visit, Jackie's heart would skip a beat as she'd grown to really enjoying having this sexy older man show her how hot and sexy he thought she was. He was such a hot sexy lover, and Jackie knew he was far better at fucking her than many of the younger men she'd allowed to climb in between her legs.

One afternoon Ron came over and helped her move some things around that she was too big now to handle. Then, she and Ron enjoyed some ice tea while he talked to her just to catch up on how things were going for her and the pregnancy. Since Jackie and Ron had been fuck partners for several months from the first time he'd had sex with her, their conversation was very honest and frank. One thing Jackie readily admitted was how much hornier she was since she'd gotten knocked up again.

"Jackie, I hope you don't mind me saying that knowing you're hornier than ever really turns me on," Ron said as she sat for just a moment looking into Jackie's eyes and then down over her pregnancy-swollen breasts and her large knocked up belly.

"I don't mind at all, Ron. It's not like you couldn't already tell that, is it? I mean, you have gotten the benefit of me being very horny for several months now, baby," Jackie said as she moved closed to Ron and reached over to kiss him in a show of her love for him and her appreciation for the special attention he'd been giving her nearly daily.

"Ron, you've been so special to me during all these months. You've been loving and caring like my own father, but you've obviously been something more to me that my father could never be – you've been the sexiest and the most attentive male in my life, and I've needed the kind of intimate and sexy intimacy that you've given to me. I don't know about you, Ron, but I hope you and I can have this kind of relationship even after I've given birth to this baby. Do you think that's possible for us to continue?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.