Jackie -- Sexy Teacher and MILF - Cover

Jackie -- Sexy Teacher and MILF

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jackie is in her mid-twenties and she's already had one baby by a man she thought she was in love with. He left, and now Jackie realizes that she's gotten knocked up from her second lover that she thought was going to be forever. What a mess.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story  

Jackie began to show her knocked up condition about five months into her pregnancy as her baby bump became obvious in her clothes. She, of course, had known much earlier that she was expecting a second baby, and it had first taken clear effect on her womanly figure when she had to go shopping for a bigger size bra. Jackie enjoyed everything about being pregnant and the natural increase in her bra size made her feel even more like a sexy woman. Jackie continued to enjoy being pregnant again, but she also knew the day was soon coming when her obvious knocked up condition would cause her much increased attention and comments. She dreaded those who might be critical of her being pregnant again and not being married, but she was also convinced that she was knocked up and there was nothing to be done about her expectant condition.

Principal Young continued to meet with Jackie and fuck her in his office almost every day. Jackie had increasingly found the sex sessions with the principal to be very welcome. For one thing, there were no strings attached. He was not going to marry her or split up his own marriage to take her in. Jackie knew that and it was simply straightforward hot lusty fucking, nothing more. She knew the more she fucked him, the bigger an ally she had watching her back with parents and other teachers. Jackie also had to admit that having a daily tryst with the principal was giving her a lot more sexual release than she'd be getting normally with no current romantic relationship, and, even Jackie had to admit that Mr. Young knew what he was doing as a lover. He was sometimes a bit abrupt in their sexual liaison, but she always had at least two orgasms from him either fingering her pussy until she climaxed and certainly from him mounting her and thrusting his cock in and out of her tight horny cunt until she orgasmed. So, his initial offer to support her in exchange for the sexual favors she kept on providing him seemed a very fair exchange to her.

Jackie also knew she'd been getting increased notice from her nice neighbor, Ron, who lived only a few doors down from where she and her daughter lived. He was actually old enough to be her own father because two of her best female friends as she'd grown up were his daughters. Ron had always been very nice and caring, but Jackie had noticed when she'd gone over to visit with his daughters that he was sometimes looking at her longer than normal. Jackie finally realized that her obvious advancing pregnancy was turning Ron on like it did many men. Knowing that Ron thought she was cute and sexy wasn't a new thing for Jackie. She could remember a few times in recent years when she'd been at his house to visit his daughters and Jackie had noticed that Ron would have a big bulge in his jeans. Jackie wasn't naïve and she quickly saw her effect on Ron. She eventually realized that Ron thought she was a hot sexy young woman and that she turned him on.

Jackie had actually gone home that afternoon she'd seen Ron's hard cock in his pants and she'd thought about her sudden realization that her girlfriends' Dad thought she was hot. She quickly started to fantasize about the fact that an older man lusted for her. What young woman wouldn't find it arousing and exciting that an older man wanted her and got aroused from just being around her? Not only that, but Jackie had always felt very welcomed and comfortable in Ron's home. Being around him gave her a warm secure feeling of safety. That night when Jackie had gone to bed, her thoughts had returned to her new awareness of Ron's sexual reaction to being near her and her hands were quickly underneath her sleepshirt, playing with her hard aroused nipples. Jackie was so horny for a sexy man's attention and she felt herself growing very horny and hot to be made love to. Jackie let her deepest feelings, her sexual desires and passion to be wanted physically take over and she soon had one hand down between her legs, sliding up and down over her wet horny pussy.

"Oh, yes, mmmm, yes, Ron, oh, mmmm, do you want me, baby? Oh yes, yes, Ron, your cock feels so good, honey," Jackie moaned as she had two and then three fingers sliding wetly in and out of her horny teenage pussy as she finger-fucked herself and brought herself to a hot crashing orgasm. Her pussy clasped her cock-like thrusting fingers tightly and Jackie began to orgasm a second time as she let herself realize the very illicit nature of her horny lusty desire for her girlfriends' father to actually fuck her wildly. As Jackie slowly fell asleep, she allowed the hot lusty desire for her neighbor to be cherished inside her mind.

Now, only a few years later as Jackie was in her fifth month of pregnancy, she was not only enjoying the intense attention of Ron, but she realized she was actively thinking about how she could get him to fuck her. She needed Ron, her girlfriends' father, to fuck her hotly and lustfully. Jackie picked up her cell phone and called Ron's home phone number.

"Sure, Jackie, I'll be glad to come over and look at that leaking faucet," Ron readily responded. "When is a good time?"

"Would a few minutes from now be OK? I don't want to take you away from whatever you're doing," Jackie said as she felt her heart beating more quickly in anticipation.

"That's fine, Jackie, I'll be over in about thirty minutes, OK?"

"Great, Ron, I can hardly wait," Jackie said. As Jackie hung up her phone, she realized she'd told Ron "I can hardly wait" – to have her leaking faucet looked at? She laughed self-consciously, realizing what she'd told her neighbor—"I can hardly wait for you to come over here and be alone with me, Ron. You're such a sexy hunk of a man, Ron, and I want you. I want you badly, Ron."

Jackie quickly made preparations for her horny neighbor to come over – changing her clothes from school that day into a pair of shorts, and a sexy loose-fitting maternity top. She'd love to wear something figure-emphasizing but now that she was five months along, she wanted to have on an outfit that would make it easy to get naked and give Ron easy access to her horny cock-hungry body. As Jackie changed in front of her full-length mirror, she admired her sexy knocked-up womanly figure, her larger breasts and the sexy large baby bump she now had. She rubbed her hands over her large belly, and then reached up, tweaking both very sensitive hard nipples. "Ohhhh, yes, mmmmm, I wish you'd been the one to give me this baby in my belly, Ron. I know you'd love to have been the lucky guy who got to fuck me and knock me up, wouldn't you?" Jackie said as she cupped her swollen breasts, pulled at her sensitive nipples and felt her pussy growing very wet again.

Ron was good to his word and in only a few minutes there was a knock on Jackie's front door. Jackie opened the door and welcomed Ron inside. Ron hadn't seen Jackie for a few weeks and when he saw her as he walked through her door, he felt his heart jump as he saw how much bigger Jackie's belly had grown since the last time he'd seen her a few weeks earlier.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.