Jackie -- Sexy Teacher and MILF - Cover

Jackie -- Sexy Teacher and MILF

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jackie is in her mid-twenties and she's already had one baby by a man she thought she was in love with. He left, and now Jackie realizes that she's gotten knocked up from her second lover that she thought was going to be forever. What a mess.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story  

Mr Young, the principal, and Ed, the father of one of her students, were just the first two males who could almost sense that Jackie was knocked up and that her very condition of having a baby growing in her belly made her vulnerable to every horny male who sensed her pregnancy. The principal had her either come to his office every morning or afternoon, or had her come to his home sometimes in the evening to let him fuck her and get his rocks off in her tight wet cunt.

They were only the first two, however, and within the first weeks of her developing pregnancy, Jackie began to get more and more approaches and invitations from the fathers of her class children to fuck them. Jackie was even more shocked when she was having a parent-teacher conference with the sexy young mom of one of her female students, and as their discussion of schoolwork and classroom behavior began to wind down, Jackie realized that the attractive young mother, Julie, was coming on to her.

"Would you like to come over for dinner tonight, Jackie?"

"You want me to come for dinner at your place?" Jackie asked.

"Sure, my little girl, Andrea, and I would love to have you join us. My husband, Larry, is out of town on a business trip, and it's just me and her, so why don't you come share a pizza and salad or something light like that with us?"

"OK, Julie, I'll be there about 5:30," Jackie said. Julie stood and hugged Jackie very warmly as she shook Jackie's hand and then left her office. Jackie felt herself aroused at the realization that Julie had been sitting there checking her out, looking at her breasts and she'd clearly picked up an air of sexual intensity in the way Julie had acted there in her classroom.

Jackie went home and got her little girl settled over at her grandmother's house and then she drove to Julie's and knocked on the door. Julie and Andrea met her at the door and Julie invited Jackie in and made her feel comfortable. Jackie saw the moment the front door had opened that Julie had definitely changed from the clothes she'd worn to meet with her at the school. Julie was about Jackie's height, but she was more petite and her breasts were about B-cup in size. Julie had changed into a peasant blouse that Jackie could clearly tell she was braless under and a short loose-fitting skirt. Jackie could also detect the smell of some perfume that was very sexy smelling.

Jackie, Julie, and Andrea soon finished their pizza dinner and then Andrea went to her room to play and then to bed. When Julie returned to the family room where she'd left Jackie, Julie sat down on the couch near Jackie.

"Jackie, you're pregnant, aren't you?" Julie asked as she turned towards Jackie and looked her straight in the eyes.

"Yes, Julie, I am. How did you know?"

"Jackie, you know how women glow and definitely have a different appearance when there's a baby growing in their belly. I could tell you were pregnant a couple of weeks ago. It really turns me on, Jackie, to know that my little girl's teacher is expecting a baby," Julie said.

"It turns you on – like sexually. You're aroused because you know I'm knocked up?"

"Absolutely, Jackie. Have you ever gotten turned on by another woman?"

"I'm not sure, Julie. I'm not positive if I've ever been turned on by another woman or not?" Jackie responded.

Julie scooted over much closer to Jackie and she could smell Julie's sexy perfume again very strongly. Jackie's heart started beating faster as she knew Julie was about to put into action the sexual attraction she'd already admitted having for her. Julie sat there just looking into Jackie's eyes, and then her right hand moved up and covered Jackie's breast through her top. Jackie felt her nipple harden under the sensual touch and her pussy clinched and began getting wetter. Julie then leaned over, and her soft moist lips touched Jackie's in a very sexy and arousing kiss. Her hand remained on Jackie's breast and Jackie could feel her heart racing as she realized being alone with Julie and having her show this kind of intimate female attention was very hot. Jackie wasn't sure if she wanted this to progress or not, but as she struggled with whether or not to encourage Julie's bold advances, Julie reached down and took Jackie's left hand and placed it up underneath her own loose-fitting peasant blouse onto her right breast.

"Do you feel the hard nipples you're giving me, Jackie?" Julie asked as her breathing was becoming ragged and her own pussy was already sopping wet in anticipation of having sex with Jackie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.