Jackie -- Sexy Teacher and MILF - Cover

Jackie -- Sexy Teacher and MILF

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jackie is in her mid-twenties and she's already had one baby by a man she thought she was in love with. He left, and now Jackie realizes that she's gotten knocked up from her second lover that she thought was going to be forever. What a mess.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story  

Ed reached down, taking Jackie's short skirt and pulled it up to her waist, and then he grabbed the waistband of her thong and pulled it smoothly down and off of her body, totally exposing her sexy, wet and very aroused cunt. With missing a beat, Ed quickly unzipped his pants and pulled them and his briefs off, and before he turned back to Jackie lying there waiting for him to fuck her, Ed reached into the nightstand and grabbed a condom, tore open the packet and quickly draped the condom on his hardon and turned back towards Jackie. He stroked his fingers across her wet pussy lips and then lubed the tip of the condom before she could say anything or tell him that a condom wasn't really necessary. But, Jackie was so overwhelmed by passion, lust and the tenderness that Ed would use a condom without even asking her that she didn't say anything. She spread her legs eagerly, waiting for him to move in between them and impale her horny MILF pussy on his hardon and fuck her hard and lustily.

Ed was as horny and as needed for all-out lusty sex with a woman as Jackie was for a man to arouse her and then take her forcefully. At the moment Ed opened the condom and slid it down securely over his hardon, Jackie was actually in shock that a man was taking that degree of care and precaution that he wasn't going to knock her up with a baby from their horny fuck, and that he wanted her pussy and her naked body but wasn't just thinking of himself in the heat of the moment.

Ed pushed Jackie's thighs further apart, and then he reached down, grabbed her naked asscheeks, and scooted her bottom forward on the side of the bed where he could stand next to her and mount her. He quickly took his condom-wrapped cock in his hand, rubbed the tip up and down in Jackie's wet pussy lips, and then Ed leaned forward, aiming his cock into Jackie and pushed forward, feeling the hot wetness of her tight cunt giving way to the full engorged thickness of his hardon.

"Ohhhhhh, yes, Ed, yesss, give me all of your cock," Jackie moaned as she felt Ed's hardon penetrate her pussy and he quickly got his cock and a couple of inches of his shaft inside her pussy. He settled there for a moment, loving the feel of her tightness on his thick hardon, and then Ed bent over, covering both of Jackie's naked breasts with his hands as he began to thrust in and out of her hot MILF cunt.

"Ahhhh, Jackie, who knew that my daughter's teacher could be such a fucking gorgeous hottie," Ed moaned as he rapidly slid more and more of his cock into Jackie's cunt and he began to really throw a very lust-driven fuck to her.

Ed quickly had his ass flashing back and forth as he took Jackie straight to one orgasm, and then he grabbed her ankles, and lifted her legs high on both sides of his body, and started fucking Jackie with the intent of taking them both straight into a very hot and very explosive mutual cum. He did just that, and as he bucked back and forth like a possessed-man, Jackie was orgasming and begging Ed to fuck her harder and faster.

As Ed buried his cock inside Jackie's cunt, she moaned that his cock felt so good. Ed bent over, kissing Jackie's sexy rounded tits and sucked her nipples and then he began to move in and out again, ready to take Jackie once more and fill the condom with another load of his hot cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.