Jackie -- Sexy Teacher and MILF - Cover

Jackie -- Sexy Teacher and MILF

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jackie is in her mid-twenties and she's already had one baby by a man she thought she was in love with. He left, and now Jackie realizes that she's gotten knocked up from her second lover that she thought was going to be forever. What a mess.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story  

Jackie was making it OK through her days and nights. Her days were filled with caring for her young daughter, teaching at school, and her frequent meetings with her principal, Mr. Young. And, several weeks had now gone by since she'd realized she was pregnant again, and she was increasingly holding her breath in anticipation of the day that her "knocked up" condition became public knowledge. It was never far from Jackie's mind that her kids' parents might not be impressed with her having another baby growing in her belly. She was worried about that reality.

Some aspects of Jackie's being pregnant had already begun to make her feel like an expectant mother-to-be again. She knew them much sooner now since she'd already had one baby. Of course, one nice part was that she didn't have to bother with her period for awhile. No more messing with that until her baby was born. The obvious change she knew would be when her expectant baby bump was so prominent there was no longer any hiding that she was knocked up. And, she'd already begun feeling the increased sensitivity in her C-cup breasts and she knew eventually her tits would increase to at least D-cup in size. In fact, Jackie hadn't measured her bust yet, but the increasing tightness in the cups of her bra already told her that her breasts were getting bigger. Jackie actually enjoyed having nice fuller breasts and she hoped she would have to buy some new sexy D-cup bras to use while she was pregnant. One other pregnancy-generated change Jackie had already noticed was her nearly constant condition of being horny. Jackie had always been an actively sexual woman since puberty, but when she got knocked up the first time, her thoughts and needs were always on sex, cocks, and being sucked and eaten. In fact, just as with this pregnancy, her first baby's father took off when he found he was going to be a daddy. It was just the same this time; she was knocked up and the daddy left town.

Jackie knew her little girl was only two years old and she wasn't aware of a lot of the men who'd moved through her mom's life. But, Jackie didn't want to have sex in front of her young daughter. She knew getting her needs met was going to be challenging. There was no question that she was going to need sex, and she was going to have to be careful when and where it happened.

When Jackie got out of bed that morning, her sexual hunger was burning so hotly that she was standing at her bathroom sink, when her horniness became so strong she let her hands slide up inside her gown and she cupped her breasts and pulled at her hardening nipples. Jackie loved having her breasts touched and caressed, and she wished it was a strong man doing it instead of her hands. Then, one hand slid down over her belly, and she quickly had her fingers stroking over her aroused clit. The shooting hotness of stroking her clit made her heart race, and Jackie rubbed up and down, then let her finger slide inside her pussy. Her pussy was already so wet and she needed an orgasm badly. She quickly had two fingers sliding into her tight pussy and she closed her eyes as she worked her horny cock-hungry cunt. In only minutes, Jackie's pussy exploded in a strong cum and she moaned from the much-needed release.

After getting ready for school, Jackie took her little girl to her day-care and then headed for the school where she was a teacher. As she drove down the city streets, she realized she was thinking about the fathers of all the kids she had in her class. Jackie replayed the recent parent-teacher meetings she'd held and she recalled how the various fathers looked and how some of them had huge lumps in their pants when they came into her classroom to discuss their child's schoolwork progress. She was actually sizing up her kids' dads for their sexual potential. What was happening to her?

Jackie made it safely through the entire day of teaching her kids, but sex was never far from her foremost thoughts. She even had a mid-afternoon session with Mr. Young, but having him eat her pussy while she laid on top of his desk and then him sliding his cock into her cunt and fucking her until he spurted his big cumload only made her to be fucked that much more. Jackie was actually start to look forward to a fuck session with Mr. Young sometime during each school day, and she wished she could get him to want her to come to his office more than once a day.

At lunchtime, Jackie finished eating her lunch with her kids and while they were having recess, she dialed the phone number of the father of one of the little girls in her class. Ed was a professional and Jackie had noticed he was very handsome and quite well built during the first parent's session at the beginning of the school year. Jackie had literally considered every father in her class, and Ed was a single father of two so she decided to see if she could manage to get him to seduce and fuck her.

As the afternoon wore on, she thought about the phone conversation she'd had with Ed that ended in him asking when he could come and talk to her in person about his little girl's class problems.

"I'm busy until after school but I could meet with you in the coffee shop at the local hotel," Jackie said as she tried to figure somewhere she and Ed could have time alone.

"Please don't take this wrong, Jackie, but could we meet at my house? My kids can go outside and play while we talk, and we could have an hour or as long as you think we'd need."

"OK, Ed, that will be fine. I know where you live. I'll be there at 4:30."

Jackie knew her daughter would be fine at her day-care if she let them know she'd be late in coming by to get her. Setting her meeting at 4:30 would give her time to run home and freshen up before going to Ed's house. As soon as classes ended and her kids left school, Jackie gathered her stuff and headed home. She quickly got undressed and slipped into the shower. Her hair was easy to wash and fix, and she wanted to be fresh and sexy. Jackie needed to get fucked and she was very sure she could manage to have Ed do that with her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.