Jackie -- Sexy Teacher and MILF
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jackie is in her mid-twenties and she's already had one baby by a man she thought she was in love with. He left, and now Jackie realizes that she's gotten knocked up from her second lover that she thought was going to be forever. What a mess.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story  

Jackie couldn't believe it—she was pregnant again. She felt sick and it wasn't because of the fact that she was pregnant, but seeing the home pregnancy test showing a "positive" had made her almost want to throw up. She'd been afraid of this for several weeks, and now she was holding the proof in her hand—she was going to be a young unwed mother again, for the second time. How was this going to affect her life and her young daughter's and her job as an elementary school teacher?

Jackie swallowed her disappointment that her poor judgment with this latest guy, Ron, had resulted in her now carrying a baby that he'd fathered inside her body. She wished the intimate relationship with Ron had worked out, and she could remember everything about their lusty relationship during the six months they dated. Jackie had actually met him on an outing to the nearby lake, and she laughed to herself that when Ron saw her the first time in one of her many figure-revealing bikinis, she had obviously caught his attention. That led to Ron asking her out and they had quickly become lovers and the rest was history after that. Now Jackie was pregnant with a little baby in her belly from a man who'd left her already.

A week later, after she'd gone to her ob-gyn doctor and confirmed that she was indeed knocked up, Jackie made an appointment to meet privately with her school's principal, Mr. Young, to break the news to him that she was expecting another baby. She knew he would fire her on the spot; her first pregnancy had created a very uncomfortable situation with her being single and not being married or even having a man in her home. She knew many families murmured about her being a slut and sleeping around, and when her belly started showing in her early pregnancy, there were calls for her to be fired. Mr. Young and several others backed Jackie because she was such a great teacher, and a well-loved person. She'd also shown herself to be a very loving and wonderful young single mom after little girl was born. That had saved Jackie's job and her daughter was now nearly two years old. But, Jackie was a very attractive and sexily built young woman in her twenties, and she'd let her heart and her hormones override her brain. Her boyfriend, Ron, had been sexy, and very seductive, and she'd quickly allowed him to make love with her. Now her belly was going to start showing the end result of those things. As Jackie sat in Mr. Young's outer office, she knew this meeting was probably the end of her teaching career.

"Jackie, I am very sorry to hear about your pregnancy," Mr. Young said, as he considered what she had just told him. "You realize this puts us in a very difficult position, don' you?"

"Yes, Mr. Young, I do, and I am very sorry. I didn't plan for this to happen, I assure you," Jackie said.

"You do realize I should terminate your teaching job right now, don't you?"

"Yes, I do, Mr. Young. I am so sorry for this awkward position I have put you in. But, I have no intention of ending this pregnancy; no way. So, as soon as I realized I was pregnant and I saw my doctor to confirm I'm pregnant, I'm here to see you."

Mr. Young sat behind his desk silently, obviously thinking about what he should do. He knew what he SHOULD do, but was that the best option. He should fire Jackie then and there.

"Jackie, here's what you and I are going to do," he said, waiting for just a moment before laying out his plan. "You are going to go keep your teaching job with us, and you're going to start showing soon and have this baby."

"You mean, you're not going to fire me?" Jackie could hardly believe what she was hearing.

"No, you and I will a working agreement, Jackie. I will back you up in your present life crisis, and I will make every effort to keep you in your teaching job. That's my promise to you. In return for my support and the support of the other teachers, I expect you to do whatever I ask of you from now on, starting right now. You owe me a big favor, Jackie, and I intend to see that I get well rewarded for not showing you the door this afternoon."

"Thank you, Mr. Young, thank you so much. I won't let you down; I promise. I am so sorry I put you in this awkward position," Jackie said as she couldn't believe what she was hearing. "What would you like for me to do to repay you?"

"You are going to have to fuck me and give me sexual favors whenever I want them, Jackie. Let me spell it out so there's no misunderstanding. You are going to have sex with me whenever I want it, OK? Do you understand what I've just said?"

"Yes, I hear what you've said," Jackie replied. She struggled for a moment with what he'd just demanded of her. Jackie realized she was in no position to object or bargain. Her principal was promising to fight the battles to keep her job for her.

"Yes, Mr. Young, I am more than willing to do whatever you ask me to do," Jackie answered.

"Good, you're a smart young lady, Jackie. Let's start right now. I'm not expected anywhere for over an hour," and he stood from his chair, and walked around to Jackie.

"What do you, Mr. Young?" Jackie asked.

He reached down and unzipped his pants, pulling out his cock which was already semi-hard. "I want you to suck this cock until I'm hard and then you're going to fuck me, Jackie," he replied.

Jackie had never envisioned that this meeting after school would lead anywhere near this, Jackie thought, as she looked at the large thick cock jutting from her principal's pants, and she wrapped her hand around the shaft and ran over tongue over the swelling cockhead. Jackie loved to give head, and she felt her pussy growing wet from the hotness of this scenario with this man who was probably twenty years older than she was. At that moment, she didn't care; he was willing to keep her as a teacher and support her in public when it started to become obvious she was knocked up, and Jackie was so grateful that he would support her.

Jackie had always loved giving blowjobs, and she threw herself into this one. She moistened her lips which were dry from nervousness, and then she opened her lips and took the entire head of Mr. Young's cock in her mouth and closed her lips over it. She started kneading his large round balls and then rubbed her tongue over his cock as she started sliding her mouth back and forth over his aroused dick.

"Mmmmmmm, ohhhhhh," Mr. Young moaned in response to this sexy young woman giving him head. "Yes, that's it, Jackie, suck it, yes," he moaned. Jackie was nervous being there with Mr. Young even though she knew school was over and no one was likely to come in and discover them. She started sliding her mouth back and forth over his hardon, working hard to bring him off as soon as possible.

"No, Jackie, slow down; we're not in a hurry, and this is not all you're going to do," he said as he put his hand on her head and began thrusting his cock back and forth in her mouth. Jackie kneaded his balls, and she thought he was about to cum in her mouth. Instead, he pulled his hard cock out just as she thought she could taste his salty pre-cum coming from his juice hole.

"Come over here to my couch, Jackie, and lose that skirt," Mr. Young demanded. Jackie watched him walk over to a large couch on the wall of his office. He undid his belt, and opened his pants, pulling them down and off along with his boxers. Jackie knew exactly what he wanted; she wasn't a naïve teenager and she was pregnant for the second time. Jackie reached down, unfastening her skirt and pulled it off, laying it neatly on the arm of the couch. She pulled her thong panty off and laid it there, too, and walked over to Mr. Young.

"Lay down in the corner of the couch, Jackie," he motioned, as he stood looking at Jackie's beautiful body, naked from the waist down. He had already guessed from checking Jackie out in the classroom and as she'd walk in the school hallways that she had a very nice body. He was exactly right. Now he saw her very nicely rounded ass and when she lay back onto the corner of the couch, he saw that Jackie had her pussy freshly shaved baby-smooth. Mr. Young's cock grew totally hard as he saw Jackie get comfortable and she looked at him with a smile of anticipation as she waited for him, realizing that her principal was about to move in between her spread legs, and slide his horny cock inside her tight hot pussy.

"Jackie, you take my breath away, young lady," Mr. Young said, as he stroked his cock back and forth, and then moved over to join her on the couch. "No need for a condom since you're already knocked up, is there?" he said, as he cupped both of her nicely rounded C-cup breasts and flicked his fingers over her perky hard nipples. Then, he slid his fingers down over her exposed pussy lips, getting them very wet and then lubed the head of his hardon with her own juices.

Jackie could never have imagined that her life would bring her to this point where she was semi-naked, lying back on the couch in her principal's office, and he had a huge thick cock jutting hard from his groin, and he was stroking her wet pussy, getting her even hotter before he climbed on top of her and slid his hardon deep into her young pregnant pussy. Not only was she knocked up for the second time, but here she was now having an illicit affair with her principal in his office at school.

Mr. Young quickly broke Jackie's thoughts as she felt his cockhead touch her wet pussy lips, and then he pushed forward strongly, sliding his cock into her pussy and a couple of inches inside her cunt before he stopped on the first inward stroke. Then, he pulled out until only his cockhead remained inside her, and then reversed direction, pushing his ass forward and driving his cock several inches into he pussy before pulling back again. He had successfully mounted her and now he was giving this very attractive and sexy young teacher a good feel of the large horny cock he sported between his legs.

"Ohhhh, yeah, ohhh, yes, Jackie, you're as hot and tight as I've always thought you'd be," Mr. Young said as he began to pick up the tempo and the lusty strength of his strokes in and out of Jackie's hot pussy. The lusty intenseness of what was happening took Jackie over the edge, and she began to cum as soon as Mr. Young really started pounding his cock into her and his cock was filling her pussy to the mouth of her womb on every thrust.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Jackie moaned as she orgasmed, and then she began to move in unison with Mr. Young, bucking her naked ass up from the couch, and meeting him on each stroke. He loved that she was throwing herself into the fuck with him, and that just encouraged him to really throw a hot powerful fuck into the young pregnant teacher.

"Wow, you're so hot, Jackie," Mr. Young said as he slid his hips back and forth, driving his cock in and out of her tight sexy young cunt, and then he reached up, feeling her rounded breasts through her blouse and the confines of the bra covering them. "I wish I'd had you get totally naked now, Jackie," he admitted as he loved how wet and aroused Jackie's pussy was. He loved the sexy sounds of her wet cunt and his hard cock pistoning into her body, and he could tell that it wouldn't be too long before he'd give her that cumload she'd tried to suck out of his cock when she was giving him head.

Jackie began to orgasm again as Mr. Young fucked her and was feeling her tits through her clothes. She let the strong cum explode from her pussy over her whole body, and then she knew he was about to climax, too.

"Ohhhh, I'm cumming, ohhhh," Mr. Young moaned and he whammed his cock in and out two more times and then buried his cock completely inside of Jackie's pussy and let the spurts of his hot jism pool at the mouth of her already pregnant womb.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.