Addiction
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by JustDan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - David and his Mom have a problem. A serious problem, that they had hoped to leave behind, but some things can't be avoided. They have to be dealt with. I'll add codes as they become necessary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Magic   Big Breasts  

I woke up the next morning feeling more than a little guilty ... but also fairly sated and relaxed. All to the good, I suppose. I laid there with my eyes closed and reflected, very carefully, on the events of the previous afternoon and evening. Becky hadn't been able to get enough, quite literally, but each successive act was noticeably less manic in retrospect. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Mission accomplished, for what it was worth.

In that moment, everything was OK, and I thought for maybe the billionth time that maybe where I really belonged was in a rubber room somewhere, or a deep dark hole, or some other form of solitary confinement. It was becoming more and more apparent that I simply wasn't cut out for "normal" human interaction. If it weren't for Mom...

A knock on the door stopped that line of thought cold.

"Honey? Are you up yet?"

"Not just yet, Mom, but I'm getting there. I'll be down in a few?"

"Sounds good. I wanted to get a chance to ... talk before you needed to leave."

I rolled out of bed, noticing the gentle aches in the muscles which had gotten a workout with Becky. Despite Jiminy's best efforts, my body liked the way it felt. What 17 year old guy wouldn't feel good after an afternoon and evening of wild sex?

I carefully double-checked the deadbolt on my door, then headed for my bathroom for a quick shower. Afterwards, I threw on my clothes for the day and headed down to face Mom, and Becky, and school, and...

Oy.

When I entered the Dining Room, I came to a full stop. Mom wasn't in her normal place at the far end, and she was dressed far less conservatively than usual. And she was about three feet from me. My heart started pounding hard, as the first twinges of panic settled into my chest. I gulped and took a shuffling step backward, which she noted with a sad smile.

"Honey, I ... I think we need to test?"

"I don't know if that's such a good idea, Mom."

I was in full retreat, backing towards the stairs, as she advanced. I was frantically searching her face, trying to find some sort of clue to help me understand the situation. She took a deep breath and stopped, holding up a hand to me.

"Sweetie, just stop. Hear me out, OK? I know what you're thinking, but it's not ... like that."

"Mom, you wouldn't even KNOW if it was like that or not, and you know it! I can't believe you're ... doing this!"

She took a step backwards, still breathing heavy, and I saw her eyes fill up with tears. My arms ached to hold her and comfort her, but those old instincts had long been tamed.

"Honey ... David ... Look, we have to test this. Before you go to school. We need to KNOW, don't you see? And unless you have some other way to do so, this is for the best."

"Don't YOU see? That's exactly what you'd say if it hadn't worked the way we're hoping. We've been down this road before."

"I know, sweetie. Believe me, I know. But what choice do we have?"

I cringed inside ... she was right. If the previous day with Becky hadn't worked, or at least helped, we did need to know. Maybe that hole in the ground was going to be needed after all.

I closed my eyes and ground my teeth for a moment, and heard a soft footstep. I opened my eyes to see my Mom standing directly in front of me, her arms held slightly forward, in an invitation for a hug. I slammed my eyes back shut and groaned out loud. My insides were twisted into vicious knots as I wrestled with conflicting instincts. I took a deep, huge breath, concentrating on the feeling of the cool air filling my lungs, then I let it out in a rush. I opened my eyes once more and stepped towards my mom, raising my arms.

She reached her arms around my back, and our bodies touched at only a couple points. We were both tense, ready to leap away if need be, as Mom leaned forward. She was a few inches shorter than I, so her face came naturally into the hollow of my neck, and she came just up to that point and nuzzled me ever so gently, then took a slow, cautious sniff. I heard the breath come in, and felt her moving away, so copied her movements.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.