Addiction - Cover

Addiction

Copyright© 2010 by JustDan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - David and his Mom have a problem. A serious problem, that they had hoped to leave behind, but some things can't be avoided. They have to be dealt with. I'll add codes as they become necessary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Magic   Big Breasts  

I called Mom right after Chemistry to let her know that I'd be having ... company. She promised to make herself scarce, and leave us some money to order a pizza or something, if we ended up getting hungry. There was a reluctance, and a sadness, in her voice, and I knew mine didn't sound any better. I trudged through the rest of my day, then made my way to the front door when the final bell sounded. I skipped the bus and decided just to hoof it, since it wasn't all that far to start with. When I rounded the corner nearest my house, there was Becky. She stood at the edge of our driveway, just shy of being in the actual road, with her head on a swivel, trying to catch a glimpse of me. Though I was more than a hundred feet or so away, I could see her face light up when she saw my outline. I smiled back in her direction and made my way to where she stood. She reminded me of a dog waiting at the door to be let out. Stock still, visibly quivering, and ready to spring at any moment.

"Hi, David," she murmured.

"Hi, Becky ... thanks a lot for coming ... have you been waiting long?"

"Oh, it's no problem at all. I caught a ride with Michelle."

I had no idea who Michelle was, but it didn't really matter. I was anything but surprised that she had gotten there as fast as humanly possible. If she had driven herself, the sidewalks between the school and my home would probably have contained tread marks, and maybe a mangled stroller or two. Thank heaven for small favors, I guess. I turned toward the front door, and she fell in beside and slightly behind me. I produced my key and opened the door.

"Mom? Anyone home?" I called, purely for Becky's benefit. A stone silence replied, and I turned and gave Becky a furtive little grin and a wink. I swear, I thought the poor girl was going to faint on the spot. I ushered her inside, and we both let our bookbags plummet to the floor.

"Interested in the nickel tour?"

"Um ... sure."

"Cool ... this is the foyer. That's the dining room, the living room, and the kitchen", I said, pointing to each area in turn. "Down that hall is two bedrooms and the bathroom. First door on the right is the bathroom. End of the hall on the right is me, end of the hall on the left is Mom. That'll be a nickel, please."

She giggled nervously and I gave her a goofy grin, holding out my hand.

"I ... um ... forgot my wallet."

I gave her my best wolfish smile and took a step closer.

"Well, maybe we can work something else out, then?"

Her throat bobbed as she gulped hard, and I could see the tips of her breasts harden to diamond points through the fabric of her sweater.

"Like ... um ... like what?"

I tried to be suave and debonair, but I was seventeen, so 'seductive' was probably a bit too much of a stretch. I reached for her, and she came to me. Our lips met, and parted, and our bodies melted against one another. She wasn't an experienced kisser, but she was very enthusiastic. Her tongue attacked mine, and our mouths were pressed together so tightly that I could feel our teeth tapping as she tilted her head one way, then back. Her hands came up to my chest, and being a firm believer in equal rights, I put my hands on hers. I'm quite sure I got the better part of that particular bargain, though.

Her breasts were really just about perfect. Some guys rave about firm breasts ... and to me, those poor saps have it all wrong. Give me a great-looking, naturally-shaped set of pillow-soft breasts and I'm in hog heaven. Becky qualified, and might have even posed for the mold. She groaned into my mouth as I gave her tits a gentle squeeze, and I started to run my hands across her entire expanse. For her part, she was busy yanking my shirt out from the front of my pants, and I could feel her fingers frantically reaching into the front of my jeans, trying to undo my top button.

"Oh God, David..." she panted. Her eyes were clenched shut, and in between kisses her breathing was sharp and shallow. Her movements were frantic, almost panicked, and I grabbed her hands between mine and took a half step back. Her eyes flew open and met mine, and I could see bonfires blazing inside her. She groaned with need, and I took a deep, shuddering breath.

"Not here ... my room..." I stammered, and turned for the hallway. She followed right on my heels, and as soon as I got us inside, and the door bolted behind us, she was pressed against my back, running her fingers across my front. She popped a few buttons ripping my shirt open, and I could feel her nails tracing interesting lines of heat across my chest and stomach. Her tongue was busy on the back of my neck, and I could feel her breasts pushed against my back. One of her hands started to trace it's way down to my jeans, and she managed to pop the button on the first try. The top of my jeans fell open, and she slid her hot palm down the front of my jeans into my pubic hair.

"I need you, David. Oh god, I need you." she whispered into my ear. I moaned a little myself at that point, and turned to face her. Her eyes were green flames, and our mouths met once more. I returned the favor with her shirt, making sure she lost a few buttons in the process, and then reached behind her to pop loose her lacy black bra. Her lovely melons fell free, and I devoured them hungrily with my hot palms. I started to push her backwards towards my bed, and the edge hit her perfectly in the back of her knees. I pushed her at just that moment, and she fell with a cry onto her back, her awesome rack jiggling beautifully.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.