My Sexual Advisor
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An older man teaches a teenage couple how to enjoy sex

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

The next afternoon I picked Karen up and we drove out to our favourite secluded parking spot. We didn't speak as we drove there, both silent with our thoughts. As we pulled up, I go the rug out of the car and we walked to where we liked to sit and cuddle.

"Are you upset with me, Jim? Did I go too far with Fred last night?" she implored me and I could see tears welling in her eyes.

"Of course, not. I love you so much my darling and I was unbelievably happy last night. I couldn't sleep I was so happy" I replied, kissing her eye lids and licking away the drops of moisture that had formed.

"Oh Jim I love you too, but I was so worried that you might have thought what I did was gross or that I was showing too much affection to Fred. I couldn't sleep either, but it was from worry about what you might say today" she replied softly.

I took her in my arms and kissed her face all over before giving her a passionate kiss on the mouth. Then I told her again how proud I was of her last night, how glad I was that she was prepared to let Fred teach us both and how wonderful it was that she used her mouth on us.

Karen sat up, removed her top and then pulled my face to her breasts. I spent ages licking, sucking, nibbling and scraping my teeth as we had learned from Fred. It felt fantastic and I told her so, reminding her how glad I was of what we had learned from him.

"Does that mean you want me to suck your penis again?" she asked plaintively.

"Darling, of course I do, but only if you want to. I don't want you to do anything that you don't enjoy or aren't comfortable doing" I told her, hoping, though, that she would make love to me again with her beautiful mouth.

Karen didn't bother replying; she simply undid my shorts and tugged them down. I helped her remove my briefs as well and she quickly starting kissing, sucking, fondling and caressing my rapidly expanding penis. In what seemed like no time at all, I was thrusting up into her mouth, begging her for more and then exploding into her throat. It was a wonderful feeling, made even better as she moved up and kissed me passionately.

As we lay there in the aftermath of our love, just gently cuddling each other, though I did have my hand on her still naked breast, she asked me "what if Fred asks us back for dinner again? Do we accept? And if we do, shouldn't I tell him no more kisses and fondles?"

"Well I have to say, my darling that is entirely up to you. If you don't want him to kiss you anymore, you should tell him" I replied.

"But what about you? What do you want? Won't you be upset or jealous if I keep letting him do that to me again?" she asked, although she didn't specify what she meant by 'that'.

"I must admit I find it a little surprising, but I don't feel jealous or upset at all. If anything I really enjoyed watching you and Fred. It was quite sexy. I hope that doesn't upset you?"

"No it doesn't, I just don't want to do anything you don't want me to. Does that mean you'd like a repeat of last night?" she asked quietly.

"Yes, I guess it does, but only, and I really mean that, only if you want to and most importantly, you enjoy it as well" I replied gently.

"I'm a bit ashamed to say it, but I have to confess I did enjoy last night – all of it. Is that alright?"

"You don't know how happy that makes me feel. The only thing I was worried about last night was that you were doing it just to please me" I told her as I kissed her again.

"Then I guess it's settled. Are you up to a repeat of what I did to you half an hour ago?" she asked eager to show me how much she enjoyed doing it.

"Well perhaps in another half hour or so I will be, but in the meantime, why don't I enjoy those wonderful breasts of yours again" I replied as my mouth moved back to pay homage to first one then the other of her delightful, glorious globes.

Less than an hour later, having once again enjoyed the unbelievably wonderful experience of exploding in Karen's beautiful mouth, we were back in the car and I was driving her home to get ready for our date tonight – we were going to the movies. I felt completely sated, exhausted from what she had done to me. I had told her again and again just how wonderful it felt.

After the movies, Karen told me to pull up in a deserted car park and took my penis out of my pants and incredibly, for the third time that day I experienced the joys of her mouth.


On Monday morning I picked Karen up and we drove to the office. Fred was already there and greeted us warmly. Karen was feeling a little bit embarrassed, but that quickly disappeared as we got into the office routine and Fred and I went out for appointments.

We managed to all be together at afternoon tea time and as we sat enjoying a cup of coffee with some fresh baked cookies Fred had brought from the bakery he asked us if we wanted to have dinner at his place again on Friday.

Once we had accepted, Karen and I exchanging glances before we spoke, Fred suggested that we go home with him from the office and that he would send us home in a taxi to save her father having to come out late at night.

It sounded like a good arrangement and we both happily accepted his kind offer.


The week went reasonably quickly. I saw Karen everyday, of course, driving her to and from the office and whenever I popped in to catch up on paperwork. Wednesday when I took her home, I stayed for dinner and as it wasn't a school night, we were allowed to stay up talking and even cuddling.

But naturally there was no repeat of our more sexual activities, as we didn't get an opportunity to go parking.

I was looking forward to Friday night.


We knocked off early at 4pm, as it had been a rather hot day. As we walked in the front door, Fred asked "would you guys like a swim first and a drink after?"

"But I didn't bring my bikini" Karen replied a little dismayed, thinking a swim would be good.

"I would have thought after what we've all experienced together that swimmers would be unnecessary. Beside, skinny dipping feels great. What about you, Jim, are you up to a skinny dip?" Fred asked.

"Sounds good to me" I quickly replied, but thinking I hoped Karen would join us, because I had never seen her naked before and would love to.

As we walked through the house to the very private, secluded courtyard where the pool was, Fred stripped off and jumped in, yelling to us or at least me "are you coming?"

I undressed, but whispered to Karen just before I dived in, "you don't have to if you don't want to, but I'd love you to join us if it's OK with you."

Karen stood there undecided as Fred and I frolicked in the pool, but suddenly made up her mind. With her back to us, she undressed, taking her panties off last, then quickly turned around and dived in. I only got a very brief glimpse of her nudity before she was in the water swimming vigorously up and down the length of the pool.

Ten minutes later, Fred got out of the pool, grabbed a towel to lightly dry himself and told us he was going to get some champagne, wandering inside fully naked.

A few minutes later, he came out with a bowel of strawberries, three flute glasses and an ice bucket with an opened bottle of French champagne. He sat down on the edge of the pool and invited us to join him.

Feeing a little self conscious, but determined not to be embarrassed, Karen heaved herself up and sat beside him, with her legs in the pool. I sat on the other side of her. For the first time I could see her neatly trimmed bush, which seemed remarkably sparse, probably because it was wet. As she had her legs together, I couldn't see much else, but I did admire her flat tummy and beautiful hips.

Fred passed us a glass and we toasted the end of the week, drank a little, ate some of the beautiful fresh strawberries and then drank some more. When our glasses were empty, Fred suggested another quick swim before we finished the bottle. Karen and I happily slid back into the pool and frolicked around.

I had fun diving between her legs, keeping my eyes open so that I could see her sex, although the water distorted things a little. I came up suddenly between her legs, causing her to fall over backwards, which resulted in her legs flapping widely apart in the air, giving me a beautiful vision of her private area.

A little embarrassed, she surfaced knowing what we had both seen and proceeded to punch me, but playfully.

"No violence now kids. Let's go and finish our bubbly" Fred suggested.

Karen knew what I had done and that I'd done it deliberately, but she wasn't really annoyed, just surprised. She happily sat back on the edge of the pool, but at least this time her legs weren't tightly pressed together. She seemed a little more relaxed as she sipped away at her drink and enjoyed some more strawberries.

Fred then suggested a shower before we went inside. He showed us a room off the pool with a shower and toilet, but there was a full size thick single mattress on the floor, covered in rubber.

"What's the mattress for, Fred? Surely no one sleeps out here" she asked him inquisitively.

"I use it for giving massages. I learnt to do Thai massage and quite enjoy doing it. Would you like a massage?" he asked her.

"Are you sure" Karen said, a little reluctantly as she looked at me, but once again I just smiled my agreement to her, happy for her to enjoy Fred's massage, not knowing what it might lead to.

"Yes come on, just lie face down on your towel, but dry yourself first, while I get the massage oil" he told her.

Fred started at her shoulders and neck, spending at least ten minutes working on this area, with occasional forays onto her scalp and down her arms. He had told me to sit in the chair on one side of the mattress, while he knelt on the other side. He said I should watch and learn how to give pleasure through massage.

Karen just groaned as his fingers worked into her tense muscles, telling us both how good it felt. He worked his way down her back, spending a few minutes kneading and fondling the cheeks of her bottom, before continuing down the back of her thighs. His fingers delved close to her sex, but didn't quite touch her secret area, before he continued all the way down to her feet, massaging each toe and then he came back to near her bottom and did the other leg.

Then, just using the back of his nails, he lightly scratched from toe to neck, repeating this several times.

"Oh Fred that feels so good. I'm feeling all light and tingly" she told him, groaning in pleasure from the light tickling sensation caused from his finger tips.

"OK, time to roll over so I can do your front" he told her.

Karen seemed to hesitate momentarily, but then rolled over, her legs slightly separated and I could now see her properly and thought how beautiful she looked.

This time Fred started at her toes and moved up her legs, getting to her thighs fairly quickly, probably because there wasn't much flesh to massage below there. Then he repeated this with her other leg. But again he seemed to studiously avoid her sex as he worked up over her tummy and then massaged her breasts. He didn't avoid these, giving them extra special attention, especially her nipples, which he tweaked and then brought his mouth down to scrape his teeth along them.

Karen just groaned and told him how good it felt, clearly quite comfortable with him paying attention to her breasts, as he had done that now twice before.

But then he worked back down her body to her knees, massaging one thigh at a time with both hands, starting just above her knee and working all the way up to her groin. The backs of his fingers just brushed the lips of her sex and by this stage her legs had moved further apart.

I could see Karen visibly shake as he ever so lightly 'accidentally' brushed against her sex, her thighs parted slightly more, as if giving him more access, but I was sure that this was an involuntary movement.

"Do you enjoy giving your girlfriend oral sex?" he suddenly asked me.

This time it was my turn to ask him what he meant.

"Don't you use your tongue and lips on her sex as well as your fingers?" he asked bluntly.

"Um, well, ah, no, I guess that's something we haven't experienced yet" I replied, my voice soft and a bit croaky, almost embarrassed by what he was suggesting.

"Well, Karen, dear, would you like me to show your boyfriend how to give you the maximum pleasure?" he asked her seductively.

Karen hesitated, looked at me and almost panted, as she was clearly aroused by this stage, her inhibitions already relaxed by the two glasses of champagne as she said "yes please, if it's OK with my Jim."

I smiled at her and reassured her, telling her that of course it was OK with me, as Fred, without waiting for any further approval, bent his head to her sex and gently licked along the outside and then the inside of her vaginal lips.

Karen jumped, startled, as she felt his mouth on her, but her legs instinctively parted as wide as they could, allowing him freer access to her sex. His fingers followed his tongue and soon he had a finger either side of the apex of her sex, asking me did I know where her clitoris was. I had to confess my ignorance, so he showed me. He showed me not only where it was, but also how to make in hard and rigid, how to use my finger, mouth and even teeth on it.

Then he got me to manipulate her with my mouth, telling me to suck her clitoris as he moved up along her body to passionately kiss her mouth while a hand fondled and caressed a breast.

By this stage, Karen was moaning, raising her hips as she thrust her sex harder against my mouth. Fred moved back down and took over, this time inserting first one and then two fingers into her vagina while he continued his attentions on her clitoris with his mouth and his other hand.

He moved his tongue so that it licked inside both lips and pushed it into her as far as he could before moving back to her clitoris. Now he plunged his fingers more vigorously into her sex, while continuing to massage her little hard nub.

Karen held his head tightly against her sex as she lifted her bottom off the mattress, trying to get him further inside her. She moaned and groaned with pleasure, continually telling him how good it felt and not to stop and that she wanted more until finally, she cried out loudly as she experienced her first real orgasm.

Tears of joy were streaming down her face as she panted and told me how good it was, begging me to forgive her. As she gentled down, Fred went into the shower, leaving me with her, kissing her, telling her that I loved her and was glad she had enjoyed what Fred had done and I promised that I would learn to do it as well as he did and do it to her often. I told her how much I loved seeing her have such pleasure and hoped that she would again, time and time again.

By this stage, Karen could see how hard my penis was, sticking way out in front of me and she reached for it, pulling it towards her mouth and sucking, intent on ensuring that I too enjoyed an orgasm.

Just as I groaned out in pleasure and exploded into her mouth, Fred came out of the shower. He was watching us and visibly aroused by what we had been doing as his penis was quite distended as well. After Karen had kissed me, she too saw Fred, smiled at me and then turned back and said to him "would you like me to make you feel better too?"

Fred didn't pause, he just brought his penis close to her mouth and she gave it the attention it was demanding. He brought one hand back down to her sex and inserted a couple of fingers into her, thrusting them inside her in time with her movements, until he stiffened and climaxed in her mouth. He brought his mouth down to hers and kissed her deeply, but then put his mouth back on her sex and made sure she enjoyed another orgasm, which caused her to cry out even louder than last time.

Then he stood up and suggested that unless I wanted to give her another orgasm, we should have our showers.

"Would you like me to darling, because I think that I would really enjoy that?" I suggested and she happily pulled me between her legs, holding my head to her sex. Because of what Fred had just done to her, it didn't seem to take me too long and I must have been doing something right, because I felt her stiffen, her thighs clamping on my head as waves of pleasure washed over her.

When I felt her totally relax, I stood up, helped her to her feet, but quickly realised her legs were rubbery as she almost collapsed in my arms. I held her tight, kissing her softly and telling her again how much I loved her.

Fred told us he was going into the house to get dinner ready, but while we were having our showers, he came back out, still naked, but bringing us a glass of lovely white wine.

Karen was sitting, dried but still naked, as she sipped on her glass, when I came out of the shower. I quickly dried off and picked up my glass, toasting to a lovely evening.

"Are you happy, my darling? Did you enjoy what the three of us just did?" she asked, a little concerned but seeming to get used to the idea that I was happy that she was sharing her favours with Fred.

"I'm more than happy, it was so wonderful. You make me so proud, especially when I see an experienced man like Fred enjoy you so much. I love you and hope that you aren't disappointed with my reactions" I almost pleaded with her to understand that I was really very, very happy.

"Of course not, my darling, I love you so much, you know I'll do anything to make you happy" she told me, smiling ever so sexily at me. I was sure she was letting me know that she was prepared to go all the way with me now, but pregnancy still worried me.

We cuddled and kissed and then decided that we should join Fred. Karen didn't know whether to get dressed or not, but we remembered that Fred had come out with the drinks still naked and we didn't want to embarrass him or appear to be prudes, so we decided we would walk inside naked and quickly dress if he was.

But Fred was preparing a cold collation of lobster, crab and prawns with a side salad and he was still naked, so we went and sat on stools along side the bench. Karen asked what she could do to help.

"Just sit there looking beautiful which should be easy for you seeing you are so gorgeous" he told her.

"I just love looking at your nude body. I think it is the best I've ever seen" Fred added gently, but his voice appeared very sincere.

Karen blushed profusely, thanking him and trying to tell him that he was just being kind, but I noticed that she made sure her body was visible to him and keep her legs wide open so that he could see her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.