My Sexual Advisor - Cover

My Sexual Advisor

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An older man teaches a teenage couple how to enjoy sex

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

After I had driven Karen's dad home then next morning, Karen got into the car with me and we went for a drive to our favourite daytime parking spot. We didn't say much until we were parked and then Karen turned to me, came into my arms and we kissed passionately, as Fred had shown us last night. She wasn't wearing a bra, so my hand was soon under her T shirt, caressing her lovely breasts.

"I'm sorry about last night" she said softly.

"What do you mean?" I replied immediately.

"Letting Fred kiss me and fondle me like that" she explained.

"Well I'm not" I replied adding "otherwise we wouldn't have enjoyed the kiss we just had now anywhere near as much. I'm glad you let him show us how to kiss better, because I didn't know how, did you?"

"No, I must admit he showed me something I didn't know and I did enjoy the way you just kissed me now. But are you sure that you aren't upset though that I let him kiss me like that and even let him put his hand inside my dress?" she asked me, the concern clearly visible not only on her face but also in her tone.

"Of course I'm not, especially as he was so generous to us as well. But mainly I was just glad of the opportunity to learn from him. I hope you don't mind that I'm not upset or jealous, but you know that neither of us know much about courting and sex and stuff and, well, I personally was glad of the lesson. Are you upset with what he did?" I asked her.

"No, if I'm honest, I would have to say that I enjoyed it, but would never have done it unless you wanted me to and at the time I thought you did" she explained.

"But I did and I am really glad you let him show you, because we would never have learned to kiss like that and I for one now enjoy it so much. No, I'm definitely glad he showed us, aren't you?"

"Yes, darling, I must admit I am, but I'm really glad you aren't upset, though, because I would hate to do anything that you didn't like" she replied, then added "are you sure you want to go back next Friday for dinner again? Are you worried he might want to kiss me again?"

"Yes, I'm looking forward to dinner with him again. Last night's meal was absolutely fantastic and I'm sure it will be next time too. As for being worried about him kissing you, the only thing that would concern me is if you didn't want him to, otherwise I would be more than happy for you to kiss him. He does seem a bit lonely and he has been so nice to us both, don't you think?" I said to her.

"As I said a moment ago, sweetheart, I actually enjoyed what he did, but I would never let him do it again unless you wanted me to. I have to agree he has been particularly nice to us both and very generous, so if you want me to, I will be happy to let him kiss me again. That is if he wants to. It may have been a one off where he was merely trying to show us how to kiss" she replied.

But I thought he would want to kiss her again. After all, she was so lovely and now I knew how good she could kiss, he would surely want to experience that again.

How did I feel about it though? Was I happy to watch while another man, albeit older and wiser, was kissing my girl and fondling her breasts? Strangely it didn't seem to upset me at all and I didn't feel jealous, just grateful.

We spent over an hour practising our new kissing technique, but with her breasts exposed to my naked gaze and I alternated between kissing her glorious breasts and her even more wonderful mouth.

No, I definitely was happy with what Fred had shown us.


Christmas had been great and I got to spend Christmas tea with Karen's family, where we exchanged presents. But the best present I got was my passionate goodnight kiss when her mum and dad allowed us a little privacy for five minutes. I even managed to get my hand back on her beautiful braless breasts, before I walked home. It wasn't that far.

The rest of the week went slowly, mainly because I didn't get to see much of Karen because of family commitments on both sides. I got to spend one afternoon with her and we were able to drive out to our parking spot for more kissing practise. This in turn meant more fondling and kissing of those beautiful breasts.

But at least when Karen's dad knew we were going back to Fred's for dinner on Friday he offered to drive us there and said we should ring him when we were ready to be picked up.

He was adamant that he didn't want his daughter being driven by someone who had been drinking, but he also didn't want to stop us from enjoying ourselves. At the same time, he cautioned Karen that she was legally underage for drinking, so told her to limit herself to one or two drinks.


I was picked up right on time at 6:20pm by Karen and her dad and we were dropped off at Fred's place at the appointed time of 6:30.

Fred quickly answered the door bell and as we walked inside, he shook my hand and gave Karen a small kiss on the lips, which she accepted willingly.

Soon we were all enjoying a glass of his French champagne, as this time he told us we were celebrating the New Year, even though there was still a day or two to go.

By the time we were on our second glass, Karen was already a little tipsy, not being a drinker, but she was bubbly and happy as she smiled at me. It was easy to smile back at her.

Dinner was, as we expected, up to the previous standard, but this time we shared a bottle of what he told us was a very expensive Australian chardonnay. It tasted rather good and was all gone by the time we had finished our main course.

With dessert, Fred produced a very sweet sticky wine that was so easy to drink and by the time we sat in the lounge with a second glass, I too was feeling rather tipsy. Once again, though, Karen sat next to Fred, while I sat in the single lounge chair opposite.

Fred soon had his arm around Karen's shoulder, which she didn't seem to mind, but she did look at me and I just smiled at her so she seemed to relax back into his arm. He pulled her ever so slightly, so that she was leaning against his shoulder and she relaxed there as she thanked him for such a wonderful dinner.

"I though you'd thank me better than that" he said with a joking laugh, and as she looked across at me I just smiled and nodded.

"Is this better?" Karen asked as she put her glass down, turned to him and kissed him, letting him draw her into his arms and place his hand on the outside of her dress right on her braless breast. I had been impressed when she took her jacket off after we arrived and I saw the dress which revealed more than a little of her beautiful breasts and she was clearly wearing no bra.

"Perhaps you should thank him from me too, because I don't want to kiss him" I said laughing, thinking that was a good joke, but also for some reason I wanted to watch them kiss again.

This was enough encouragement for Fred, who pulled her back to him and clearly kissed her very passionately, and she even more clearly was reciprocating, especially as he moved his hand inside her dress and fondled her breast.

Even when their kiss was over, Karen remained in his arms, permitting him to keep his hand inside her dress, cupping her breast. She looked at me, her face obviously seeking reassurance that I wasn't upset with what she was letting him do to her. I just smiled at her, mouthing her a kiss and she seemed to relax even more, allowing Fred even easier access to her breasts.

By then, Fred had Karen with one arm around her shoulders, her head resting on his shoulder and his other hand inside her dress on her left breast, which was closest to him. They were both facing me, making it obvious what he was doing to her with her consent. Not only that, but her left shoulder strap had fallen down her arm so that I could see his hand cupping her breast. Neither seemed to be trying to hide anything and I found I was enjoying watching, which really surprised me.

Fred took his hand off her breast to rub his nose, leaving her breast exposed and then casually put it back onto her breast again. Karen didn't react at all, seemingly happy to let him fondle her, although she did glance at me several times to see how I was reacting.

"Your girl has the most exquisitely beautiful breasts, Jim" Fred said almost casually, as his hand that was around her shoulders moved to flick the other shoulder strap off her so that her dress fell below her breast and down to her waist. Then he grasped her newly uncovered breast with the hand that was around her shoulder, so that now she was sitting with her back against him while he had a hand on each naked breast.

Karen clearly blushed, looked up at me and sought my direction. She wasn't certain what she should do or not do, virtually frozen in position. But she seemed to be enjoying his attentions.

I decided to simply agree with Fred that her breasts were extremely beautiful, which caused Karen to blush even more furiously.

"They are so nice, that I would just love to kiss them. Would you mind if I did Jim?' he asked me.

"No, I don't mind, but you'd better seek Karen's approval" I replied.

"You don't mind, do you beautiful" he murmured to her, which made her blush even more.

Without waiting for her reply, he bent over so that he was able to kiss the breast closest to him. He kissed all around her breast, before moving to her sensitive nipple. At first he just gently kissed and licked it, but then he took as much of her breast as he could into his mouth, clearly sucking quite firmly. Then he withdrew his mouth until he only had her nipple between his teeth and he seemed to be biting her, scrapping his teeth along her elongated nipple.

Karen moaned, quite loudly and said "oh Fred, that feels so good. Jim, darling, see what he's doing. Oh it just feels so wonderful."

I could see Karen's eyes were closed and her head was back, but her hands were behind Fred's head, holding him tightly to her breast. Then he moved his mouth to her other breast and she assisted him and was soon moaning again, telling him and me just how good it felt.

Finally, he moved his mouth back to her open mouth and they kissed passionately. When his kiss ended, Karen got up and walked across the room to sit on my lap, the front of her dress still below her breasts.

"Do you want to do that to me darling?" she said as she moved to kiss me, knowing that was what I wanted without me answering her rhetorical question.

But I must not have done it right when it came to biting her nipples, because she cried out and told me to stop, saying "ouch, that hurt. Didn't you see what Fred did? Please Fred, come here and show Jim what you did to me."

Fred was more than happy to assist, as he stood up and walked over to where Karen was sitting on my knee. He knelt in front of us and proceeded to show me how his teeth and tongue had scraped lightly along her nipple, not biting, just scraping and he did it to her for several minutes with her full cooperation and blessing as she held the back his head, moaning with pleasure the whole time.

He moved to the other breast to give it the same treatment for a few moments and then moved up and kissed her passionately on the mouth, only centimetres from my eyes.

"Thanks Fred that felt lovely" she said softly, blushing as he withdrew and went back to the lounge.

I decided that I now knew what to do and Karen seemed much happier with what I did to her this time. Soon it was my attentions that were causing her to moan with pleasure, which made me feel real good.

After another gentle, loving kiss, Karen stood up and walked back to the lounge to sit next to Fred. As she did, she started to fix the front of her dress, covering her breasts.

"Oh don't cover them up, Karen, your breasts look so wonderful, I wish you'd let us look at them longer. Do you mind, Jim?" Fred asked.

"I must admit I will never tire of looking at her naked breasts, but that's Karen's choice" I replied, realising that I was very happy for Karen to be topless with us both and hoping that she would show us her breasts again.

Karen looked back at me and smiled. When I smiled back at her, she then let her dress fall all the way down to her waist again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.