Homemade Movies Are Best - Cover

Homemade Movies Are Best

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A recently married open and honest couple find ways to continue their sexual excitement and it includes a little family fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

On the day that Jemma came to visit, she came without Bruno the dog, as the plan was to make arrangements for the bestiality adventure. As they sat in the living room Angie and Jemma were sat on the sofa with Tom sat opposite, as the conversation started he swore blind that Jemma was teasing him by opening her legs enough for him to see the lacy gusset of her panties. Apparently Angie was not aware of the flashing given by Jemma to Tom or was she aware because on several occasions she too moved her legs apart giving him brief glimpses.

All of a sudden Angie suggested that Tom show the pair of them his pride and joy, his computer and she even suggested running the latest film clips which had turned her run only a couple of days ago. Never one to miss the opportunity Tom agreed, and quickly led the two women to the computer study. Having powered up the computer be allowed the two women to sit side-by-side directly in front of the screen whilst he sat just behind them. From his new position he was able to observe the reaction of the films on the two women and was hoping it may lead to a little three-way action.

The computer screen burst into life showing Tom in action with Angie's grandfather, Joe, and Jemma kept looking from the screen directly into Tom's eyes. At first it appeared that the film was not having any effect on Jemma but it was definitely have an effect on Angie where she was squirming in her seat as if she was trying to rub her thighs together to stimulate her cunt. Just then Tom saw Jemma slider and in between Angie's thighs and from Angie's reaction it was clear what Jemma was doing. Pretty soon Angie threw caution to the wind and raised her skirt showing Tom Jemma's hand now busy playing with her pussy. Not to be left out Tom reached forward and began to play with Jemma's breasts through her blouse until she almost gasped for him to remove her blouse and get directly at her breasts.

With some difficulty Tom undid the blouse and soon had her breasts exposed and his fingers now began to pinch and twist on her nipples, it was at this time that Angie's hand joined him and playing with Jemma's breasts. As they played Jemma began to try to shimmy her skirt down her legs and onto the floor with very little success, it took a helping hand from Angie to quickly undress Jemma will now sat naked as the plaything of the other two was beginning to get very excited indeed. Not to be outdone Angie now quickly stood and stripped off her clothes before moving the two dining chairs close together and inviting Tom to sit between these two nubile women.

As Tom moved to the front of the chairs he was quickly grabbed the ladies undressed him with very little ceremony although they did seem to start fighting even playfully over his cock when it was exposed. Now as they sat tightly hunched up together the computer screen was showering Cindy taking Joel and Tom's cocks up her cunt at the same time. Suddenly Jemma let out a very audible gasp and quickly muttered that she had never seen such a wonderful sight before and she would love to try to emulate it if that was possible. Tom now had his right hand between his wife, Angie's, legs whilst his left hand was similarly placed between Jemma's legs. At the same time Jemma and her right hand around Tom's rock hard cock, whilst Angie massaged his balls.

It was actually Jemma who suggested that they go to the bedroom and make themselves more comfortable, which Angie readily agreed to; not that Tom was going to complain or refuse. Once in the bedroom Angie crawled onto the bed, turned onto her back and spread her legs as wide as she could. It was almost a race between Tom and Jemma as to who was going to climb between her legs, however Tom being the gentleman allowed her to go first. So it was that Jemma was now on her hands and knees between Angie's legs and began to lick her cunt whilst Tom climbed behind Jemma and carefully rubbed the head of his cock along the crease of her cunt.

As Jemma got excited her cunt lips opened and cunt juices were spread by his cock head, a lot of the juices were pushed up towards her puckered anal opening and Tom took the opportunity to probe this opening with his finger. Having got no protests from Jemma he pushed harder inserting his index finger deep into her bowels, as he fingered her he added a second finger and began to stretch her anal ring. Although Jemma was aware of what Tom was doing she was busy concentrating on bringing Angie to a climax, as her mouth appeared to be stuck to Angie's cunt lips and she was making an almost gurgling sound as she drank the cunt juices. Angie wasn't exactly quiet either as she was moaning her way to a very noisy orgasm.

Tom suddenly took all of his cock and with a slight deflection he probed the entrance to Jemma's anal ring, because of stretching done by his fingers his cock slip easily into her wide opening and he was balls deep in her before she realised. Now with each thrust from Tom, Jemma found her mouth mashing against Angie's cunt lips which in turn drove Angie onwards and upwards to reaching her next orgasm. Jemma found herself deliberately thrusting back to Tom's cock and then lurching forward probing Angie's cunt with her tongue, as she was doing this Angie brought her hands around behind Jemma's head and pulled her to tight to her, at the same time as Tom began pounding at her rear hole.

It was a close thing as to who came first, but Angie was actually the first closely followed by Jemma is the two women squealed like bitches and this was only seconds before Tom sprayed his load deep inside Jemma's arse. The threesome collapsed in a heap and with all parties sweating and panting like dogs the two women giggled as they scrambled to try and be the one to suck Tom's cock clean of all Jemma's anal juices. In the finish the two women trapped in his cock between their mouths and shared the cleaning duties. It was about 40 min later that Jemma suddenly looked at her wristwatch jumped off the bed grabbed her clothes and began to leave, a startled Angie called after her asking what the problem was. Jemma responded by yelling that she had to go and get Bruno the dog before it was too late. Tom and Angie looked at each other in bewilderment, what could Jemma possibly mean by before it was too late also if and when would she return.

They need not have worried because an hour and a half later Jemma was knocking on their front door accompanied by the big black labrador, Bruno. No sooner had the door open them Bruno bounded in full of energy, wagging his tail and jumping up at everyone in sight. Tom was a little worried as he was still naked and Bruno had sharp claws and the visions of having to change his name to Claude balls. Angie was quickly fussing Bruno and trying to get him to calm down, but all the efforts only resulted in Bruno trying to lick every bit of flesh that was close enough to his tongue. Eventually Bruno did calm down and went and made on the floor near the corner, although he kept a close watch on everything that went off in the room. It was as if he knew he was in for a treat and that he would soon be alpha dog once more.

Slowly Bruno got to his feet and padded around the room, he kept sticking his nose in the air as if sniffing the erotic atmosphere, every time he came to one of the human beings in the room he would stick his nose between their legs causing them to jump as is cold nose made contact. When he did this to Jemma he was able to smell familiar scent, not just Jemma's own personal scent but rather the scent of an aroused cunt. This was a smell he also recognised when he did it to Angie, but the scent was slightly different when he did it to Tom, at first he sensed that this male being could be a threat to his alpha status which led to his natural reaction of him growling at Tom.

Jemma quickly explained to Tom that Bruno found him to be a rival, and he should sure submissiveness to the dog to avoid the dog biting him. She went on to explain how he should behave to show he was not a threat and Tom rather reluctantly obeyed, he got down on his hands and knees and literally lowered his head to the ground as if acknowledging the presence of a superior being. Bruno then stopped growling and circled Tom close enough to sniff his body, suddenly Tom yelped as Bruno that is cold nose between the cheeks of his arse and with his rough tongue gave his balls a rasping lick. Bruno then turned his attention to his new conquest Angie and advanced on her, Jemma quickly explained that Angie should also get down on her hands and knees and accept what was about to happen. As Bruno stood by the side of Angie, Jemma moved alongside him and almost in line with Angie's head she reached underneath Bruno and found his sheath. A couple of quick strokes on that sheath had the pointed doggie cock begin to become exposed, Angie was mesmerised and to be honest did not resist when Jemma told her to suck it. From Tom's position he had an excellent view of his wife's mouth closing around the dogs cock and found himself wondering what it tasted like and how it felt.

Jemma seemed to sense what he was thinking as she began to answer his thoughts, she said "yes Angie it is a lot hotter than a male cock and the other advantage is that it starts shooting delicious doggie spunk from the word go" Every time Bruno's cock slipped from Angie's mouth Tom was able to see the almost clear jets of doggie spunk hitting his wife's face and he wanted so much to go and lick it clean. As for Angie she just could not wait to become the dog's bitch once more and to feel that Velvet steel bar of doggie cock pounding away at her already bubbling cunt.

Jemma seemed to take charge at this point and ordered Angie to lay on her back and spread her legs wide apart, with a little pat on Angie's cunt Bruno was quickly between her legs and using his rough tongue in long strokes along the length of her cunt. Judging by the grunts and groans coming from Angie she was loving every second and was really getting into becoming Bruno's bitch. Jemma turned to Tom and told him to get over here, Tom seriously thought about refusing but his curiosity got the better of him and he wanted to know what she had planned, so we went along with what she said. Now kneeling beside Jemma and Bruno Tom looked close up at Bruno's doggie cock, he was close enough to almost smell it and didn't resist when Jemma told him to taste the object of his desires.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.