Homemade Movies Are Best
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A recently married open and honest couple find ways to continue their sexual excitement and it includes a little family fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

All the arrangements were made for Grandpa Joe, Grandma Aggie or Agnes to give her, her proper name, Bob and Brenda as well as Tom, Angie, and Cindy to attend the grand family reunion. With Bob's help; Tom cleared the living room of all its furniture and laid out seven dining chairs each about 2 feet apart in a rough semi-circle.

Everything was now set and it was just a matter of waiting for the other people to arrive; the first to arrive was Brenda as Bob was already there, having helped Tom. Very quickly Brenda and Angie retired to the master bedroom and began to get ready, now whether or not they forgot about the cameras only they would know for they quickly undressed and walked around naked for quite some time before beginning to dress. It would be fair to say they dressed very similar to each other, in as much as they wore no under clothes, a tight blouse and a short loose fitting skirt.

Before the two women had exited the bedroom Cindy arrived and quickly joined them in getting ready, she too was similarly attired. Now all they were waiting for the appearance of the guests of honour Grandma Agnes and Grandpa Joe. While they were waiting Bob explained what would happen to Tom, it was a sort of family ritual which they had repeated often in the past. Bob explained that you had to imagine the chairs from left to right were numbered 1 to 7. Grandpa Joe being the head of the family by virtue of his age would be first to take his seat and would sit on seat number two. When he was comfortable Grandma Agnes would then enter the room and stand to his right; only after she had been inspected by Grandpa Joe would she take the seat to his left, which would be seat number one.

The remaining family members would enter in the set format of male and age first followed by his partner down to the youngest member of the family and always they would present themselves to Grandpa Joe. Next they would present themselves to the next oldest person present and so on until they took their position in the scheme of things, not only that but the female partners would always be seated to the left of their spouses. So in effect Cindy would be the last person to enter the group as she was the youngest. Each person who entered would stand to the right of Grandpa Joe and be inspected by him before moving to be inspected by Grandma Agnes. As Bob would be the third to enter the group he would be inspected by two people, Joe and Agnes whereas Brenda who would be fourth to enter would be inspected by three people, those being Joe, Agnes and Bob himself So it would go until Cindy entered and she would be inspected by six people, Joe, Aggie, Bob, Brenda, Tom and Angie. Only when everyone was present in the group would the real fun begin and as head of the family Grandpa Joe would decide what would happen to whom and when.

Tom was made to promise to agree to this even before the guests of honour arrived not that he would have objected at the chance of fucking Brenda or either Angie or Cindy. Having never met Agnes he was unsure whether he would enjoy the experience if it presented itself. Suddenly the front door bell rang and an excited Angie rushed to answer it, before returning to the group leading a silver grey haired gentleman followed by what can only be described as a portly well mannered blue rinsed lady. The introductions were quickly made and Tom finally met Joe and his wife of some 45 years Agnes. Introductions completed Joe asked if everything was ready and being told yes it was he was shown into the living room by Bob who quickly exited the room.

With the group standing outside the living room, they heard an almost muffled voice call out next, Agnes looked around smiled and then entered the room. Upon entering she went over and stood to the right of her husband. Joe had already removed his trousers and was sat naked from the waist down. He immediately tapped his bare thigh and Agnes opened her legs about 18 inches, Joe then slowly ran his hand up the inside of the thigh and began to play with her already wet cunt, whilst doing this and without a word being spoken he nodded in her direction and she immediately began to remove her blouse. Bringing his head forward Joe to her right nipple into his mouth and ran his tongue across its tip, before allowing Agnes to take the seat on his left. When they were both comfortable again he called out next once more and Bob entered the room.

Bob immediately went and stood to the right of Joe and waited his command, with Agnes looking on excitedly as Joe instructed Bob to remove his trousers. Once Bob was stood there naked from the waist down Joe reached out and took a gentle hold of his penis. After about 5 min of stroking his son-in-law's prick Joe moved his hand down to his balls and taking a firm grip made Bob move forward close enough for Joe to lean forward and take the semi-hard prick into his mouth. Agnes watched as her husband sucked on her son-in-law's cock and she couldn't wait for her to come so she could wrap her lips around too. When Joe was satisfied that the cock he was sucking was standing proudly to attention he allowed Bob to move round in front of Agnes. Agnes quickly continued the oral manipulation of Bob's cock and actually slid her finger up between his legs and lightly stroked his anal ring causing Bob to shudder in a nice way.

All too soon as far as Bob was concerned he was allowed to take his seat which was two seats away from Joe with an empty seat between them. Again Joe called out next and then in walked Brenda who immediately stood to the right of Joe. Upon his command she raised her skirt and opened her legs. Once more Joe played with her cunt and ordered her to remove her blouse before suckling on her nipples the same as he had done to his own wife. When he noticed the desired results he allowed her to go and stand in front of her mother. Agnes then instructed Brenda to kneel before her and to use her slutty tongue on her mother's wide open soaking wet cunt. As Brenda obeyed Agnes gripped the back of her head and pulled her tight to her cunt, the thrusting of Agnes's hips told the two watching men that she was driving her pussy hard against her daughter's mouth. Joe suddenly coughed and Agnes released her daughter's head and almost reluctantly sighed, but Brenda simply stood back up and went and stood to the right of Bob. Bob took his hands and mauled his wife's tits making sure to pinch and pull on her nipples. Before allowing her to take her seat between him and Joe.

Now Tom was called into the room and he was told to stand in the gap to the right of Joe, very quickly he was told the rules and that he would be expected to do whatever he was told to do without hesitation or he would be punished by every member of the group. Having agreed to this Tom was then told to remove all of his clothing and when he was naked and sporting a semihard prick he was told to kneel down in front of Joe. Tom nearly baulked at the next command which was to actually suck Joe's cock, not wanting to be punished Tom opened his mouth closed his eyes and moved his head forward until he felt the Velvet head of Joe's cock against his tongue. Instead of being disgusted he suddenly found himself loving the feel and the taste of this new experience. All too soon he was passed over to Agnes who again orally tasted cock and slid her finger onto his anal ring as she teased it with a fair amount of pressure. Again Joe coughed and Agnes took this as the signed her time was up. Next Bob had Tom stood in front of him whilst he devoured Tom's cock and balls, out the corner of his eye he could see the envious looks from his wife Brenda and this made him all the more determined to try to get Tom to come before he had to release him. Whether Joe realised what was happening I would hate to say, but before Bob achieved his aim Joe coughed ending this section of the fun and Tom moved over to stand in front of Brenda.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.