Homemade Movies Are Best - Cover

Homemade Movies Are Best

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A recently married open and honest couple find ways to continue their sexual excitement and it includes a little family fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

Tom spent the next few days editing the footage from the Friday night, but for some reason he was never quite happy with the results and kept going back and starting all over again however there were certain images which lodged in his mind even when he was thinking about what the finished film should look like. One of the main images which lodged in his mind was his father-in-law's cock ploughing into his wife's cunt.

Finally Tom settled on a finished version of the film and wrote it to DVD, and as requested by his father-in-law he made a second copy for him to take away, he also made a copy of the original film that involved himself his wife and sister-in-law and tucked that into the same cover for his father-in-law.

The next few days seemed like an eternity as there was nothing really planned and things just seemed to be dragging on too much as they had done before the incident with Cindy. Angie seemed reluctant to talk about anything that happened recently and in many respects she avoided the subject as much as possible. It was driving Tom mad, he wanted to know all about his wife's incestuous history, but was getting nowhere. On the Thursday night Tom had just about had enough and demanded that Angie sit and talk to him, reluctantly she followed him into the living room and sat nervously expecting the worst from the talk.

Tom began the conversation by asking how long had her father being intimate with her and her sister, a rather embarrassed Angie admitted that ever since she reached 16 her father had visited her during the night and from the start he had been sexual towards her. As Angie spoke Tom began to feel a deep compassion for her, he could hardly imagine what it would be like to be forced by a parent to give up one's virginity. He moved to sit beside her and put his arm around with her as he asked her, was it so bad, he was a little surprised to find out that it was not in fact a bad at all and Angie tried to explain it was like any other lesson one would learn in life.

Angie asked Tom to tell her about his first experience of sex, he went on to describe how in a friend's house he and three other males had met up with two girls and they had agreed to share their experiences. He admitted that his first time was very much a blundering fumble and not an altogether pleasant experience. Angie smile that this and then pointed out, imagine then if instead of those fumbles you had the chance to relax fully undressed and be shown by an experienced person the joys of proper sex. This was my introduction to the wonderful world of sex at the hands of my caring loving parents, mom allowed me to explore with my fingers, my mouth and my tongue and she explained everything that she felt and that I was doing. Now be honest and tell me who had the better introduction to the sexual experience? Tom thought for a while and then he too smiled and admitted Angie's way was far better but then he posed an interesting question.

When our children, if we have any, reach sexual age, would Angie take them aside and teach them the way her mother had taught her or would she allow them to find out naturally by themselves? Angie gave the matter some thought and then said I promise you that between me and my parents they will have the same education as I did, when they reached 16 but of course you should be the one to take the virginity of a possible daughter, just as my dad did for me.

So you see my love that incest is hereditary, and is often passed down from father to daughter or mother to son, and in that respect I would want you to be the first to take the virginity of a daughter and I the virginity of a son, when they were ready and for us both to educate them on what to expect from the adult world of sex.

Angie confessed that she had been extremely worried about Tom finding out about a special relationship with her father and mother, but now she realised that she need not have worried because she is married a kind understanding husband. Just then the telephone rang Tom was first to reach the handset and quickly told Angie it was her parents. He was asked how things were between Angie and himself, he quickly explained Angie had told them about their relationship and he was okay with it, when Bob explained that his mum and dad were going to be in town next Saturday and wanted to meet up at Angie's parent's house. Tom suggested it might be better to meet here as there was more room and besides there was the added advantage of the master bedroom. Bob quickly grasped the hidden meaning in this comment and quickly agreed that it was a good idea and he would arrange it all.

Bob was a little surprised when Tom suggested a full family reunion, and that not only should Angie's grandparents be present but so should Cindy, Angie, Bob and Sarah as he hinted it would be a family film to remember for the rest of their lives. As he hung up the phone he looked across at Angie who was beaming a beautiful smile in his direction as she mouth the words I love you. Tom mouth the words back not half as much as I love you.

Tom returned to sit beside his wife and asked one final question, which had Angie blushing once more, "Have you any other little fetishes you want to tell me about?"

"Tom, I have to be honest with you, there are some more things you don't know about me but I want to pick the time and place to tell you all about them, but I promise you that you will get to know them all!" She coyly replied.

That night Tom and Angie went to bed as star crossed lovers and made gentle love for over two hours, and then spooned together they settled down to go to sleep. In this post sexual haze of emotions, Angie broached the subject from earlier and told tom she wanted to tell him about one of her experiences from her youth.

She began nervously, trying at every step to gauge Tom's reactions; I was seventeen and a half when my best friend, Jemma asked me to do her a favour. Apparently she was going away for a month with her parents and she needed someone to look after her dog, A Pyrenees mountain dog, Angie's dad agreed to her moving in at her friend's house for the month, thinking it would allow him the chance of one to one sex with his daughter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.