Homemade Movies Are Best
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A recently married open and honest couple find ways to continue their sexual excitement and it includes a little family fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

During the days leading up to Friday, Tom adjusted and modified the cameras installing an infrared remote control behind each camera allowing him to be able to switch them off individually. He also edited and remodelled the final film cut which he intended to show to Angie and Cindy on the Friday night.

By Thursday night he was all set and had purchased a new high density TV and an upscaling DVD player to show off the footage to the maximum effect and quality, Angie made a buffet of light refreshments for the guests she was expecting on Friday night.

By Four pm on the Friday night all was set and both Tom and Angie were acutely excited wondering who Cindy would bring along. Tom secretly hoped it would be a man for he had begun to become besotted with the idea of watching his wife take another man's cock; this being despite his initial hatred of the idea of her fucking another man and the ever present fear of her becoming infatuated by the other cock and her possibly leaving him. Tom checked each of the cameras in turn, turning them on and off in sequence. The new remote control allowed in to pause the filming and even rewind from the bedroom even though the PC was in the study. Now getting closer to the time when Cindy would arrive with her guests Tom moved to the living room and set up a large screen TV and DVD player. He popped the home-made DVD into the player and set it on pause, ready to begin when everyone was present.

Tom was like a cat on a hot tin roof as he waited for Cindy to arrive; the expected to arrive with her guests but was surprised when she turned up alone. Cindy explained her guests would be slightly delayed but would be there shortly, despite pressure from both Angie and Tom she refused to let on who those guests would be. They had been sat in the living room idly chatting when the doorbell rang, quickly Angie rose to answer the door and was surprised to see her own mum and dad standing there. Almost in panic she tried to delay their entering the living room by saying they were expecting some guests and it was not a real good time to visit. Suddenly Cindy appeared behind the and shocked all concerned when she said but these are my guests.

Almost in a trance Angie escorted her mum and dad into the living room where an equally shocked Tom was dumbfounded, instantly through his mind ran the worry as to how to retrieve the DVD from the player without attracting attention. Before he could react however Cindy grabbed the remote control and pressed play saying she had waited a week to see the results of their first filming session and was not prepared to wait any longer. The TV screen sprang into life as almost life-size images of Cindy and Angie naked and indulging in oral sex played before their parents eyes, and she expected a furious backlash but instead and his mom, Sarah, smiled and said the husband Bob see I told you that them joining us at an early age has done no damage whatsoever.

Sarah then stood up and came over to Tom and without any warning system in full on the lips pressing her tongue as she did so into his mouth, Tom was taken aback but soon responded as out of the corner of his eye he saw Cindy go up to Angie and begin to remove her blouse. Next thing from them was the Bob had joined the two girls and was eagerly helping them both undress. Neither Angie nor Cindy seemed particularly bothered by these actions and to be honest Tom was having difficulty concentrating has his mother-in-law was hand was now inside his trousers stroking his cock.

Very soon Angie, Cindy and Bob were naked; shortly followed by Tom and Sarah before they all settle down on the crowded sofa to watch the film. As they got into watching the film Tom felt Sarah's warm wet mouth engulf his cock, and looking over he saw Angie doing the same to her own dad's cock. Cindy was not being exactly idle either as she had as far as we could tell three fingers buried up her own mother's cunt, not that Sarah was complaining at the invasion from her daughter. As Angie sucked her father's cock she also managed to slide hand between her sister's legs and was clearly rubbing her sisters cunt.

It seemed as if no one was watching the film any more as they were all busy trying to bring their partners to a climax, it was Cindy who suggested they retire to the bedroom and as she said this she gave a wink in Tom's direction. Almost as a chain gang they climb the stairs and entered the master bedroom where as they settled on the bed no one saw Tom turned the cameras on, and he allowed himself a quick thought of the fun he was going to have when it came to editing this new film.

Cindy laid on her back with her father between her legs as he firmly pressed home his cock into his youngest daughter's cunt whilst Angie squatted over her mother's face and rubbed her pussy against her mother's mouth, Sarah had her mouth open and delighted in flicking Angie's clit with her tongue. Tom was not to be left out so he climbed between his mother-in-law's legs and began to slide his cock into her wet cunt. Sarah began to moan and beg but it was all incomprehensible as the words were blocked by your daughters cunt, but what she was saying was that she wanted Tom to fuck her hard. Tom was only too happy to oblige and began slamming this cock into her as fast as he could and this pushed the closer to an orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.