Homemade Movies Are Best - Cover

Homemade Movies Are Best

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A recently married open and honest couple find ways to continue their sexual excitement and it includes a little family fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

Tom's ears were blasted with erotic groans and grunts as he slowly climbed the stairs; the bedroom door was closed but not shut so with a gentle push it opened to expose to his gaze a sight he would have died for. His sweet sexy wife was now naked and in a sixty nine position over her own sister, who was as active in the action as Angie herself. Tom almost chuckled to himself that he could have driven a herd of elephants up those stairs and this pair would not have heard a single thing.

Approaching the bottom of the bed he stared into his sister in laws wide open cunt and watched as his wife's tongue dipped in and dragged the clear juices up and along her clit; he could only imagine the same happening to his wife's nectar at the other end of the action.

Angie looked up and smiled before mouthing the words he had hoped to hear since he had met her; Angie said, "Get undressed and fuck this whore of a sister of mine and then you can fuck me too!" Suddenly Cindy turned her head and saw Tom and hissed, "I told you I would be meeting your cock soon but get that slut of a sister of mine to get back to the job in hand and keep licking my cunt while you fuck it!"

In a flash Tom was naked and crawled up onto the bed positioning himself just behind his wife's head, he suddenly felt her tongue on his balls and lunged forward. His cock head first hit the thigh of his sister in law and then with his wife's help it entered the red hot soaking tunnel of her cunt, slipping ball deep easily. At that exact moment Cindy almost screamed her head off about him giving it to her hard and fast.

Eager to please Tom did just that and began thrusting hard trying to ignore the occasional obstruction of his wife's bobbing head; it felt weird and yet wonderful to feel his wife's tongue running along his six inch cock as he plunged it into his sister in laws cunt. The weirdest feeling was having his cock embedded in her cunt and his wife lapping at his balls and occasionally straying to lick his anal ring. Just as he began to feel the tell tale tingle in his balls his mind exploded as his wife slipped her index finger into his unsuspecting anal ring and wiggled her finger.

Everything after that intrusion was a blur as he was vaguely aware of his spunk racing along the length of his cock and shooting forcefully into his sister in laws waited eager fertile cunt. Tom's cock remained hard and he gingerly pulled out and moved to one side, only to be quickly replaced by his wife's head as she lapped and sucked his white baby making seed from her sister's wide open cunt.

Cindy moaned her way through her umpteenth climax as Tom settled down on the side of the double bed; the scent of aroused cunt and the visual action around him soon had him ready to go again, Cindy and Angie now snuggled up to him taking it in turns to stroke his hard cock. Angie demanded he fuck her cunt but insisted that he do it cowgirl style; so she climbed on top of Tom and facing his feet slipped his cock into her cunt then leaned as far back as she could. Now as tom began thrusting, Cindy climbed between toms legs and began nibbling at Angie's clit and occasionally licked the slippery cock shaft as it left Angie's cunt.

All evening they fucked sometimes Tom and Angie, sometimes Tom and Cindy and even sometimes Angie and Cindy but best of all was when they had three way sex. Tom even learned to take three fingers up his own arse while fucking Cindy, there seemed there was nothing this trio would not try and Tom kept in the back of his mind that it was all being captured on camera to be converted into homemade porno films for future enjoyment.

Cindy finally exhausted kissed goodbye to her sister and promised to come back soon with help and have a real good orgy; Tom was not sure what she meant by her comment because he had in all honesty struggled to satisfy these two nymphomaniac women so if others were to join them then he would have a heart attack trying to satisfy them all.

Angie purred that she was going to take a much needed shower as she smelt like a Turkish whore, then she was going straight to bed. Tom mentioned he wanted to sort out the saved footage and would be up to bed later.

In his computer study he turned off the camera frequency scanner; then he began sorting the six separate video files of the exploits from the bed room. As he edited and mixed the separate video files to offer the most erotic poses and action he found himself still managing to get hard as he cobbled together the home porno he called family matters 01.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.