Pam and Her Friends - Cover

Pam and Her Friends

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Pam, a twenty-something woman, is addicted to older men, the age of her own father, who she regularly fucks, and his male friends. She cannot get enough of their attention and their cocks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Father   Oral Sex  

Pam Gives a Hot Blowjob

It had begun—an entire weekend with Pam the hot sexy MILF, and I had no idea where this would lead or eventually end. I could have Pam all to myself, or I might call in reinforcements to help me deal with her. I knew a few other men who'd love to romp with Pam, too.

Pam reached down to my crotch, cupping the hard lump of my already rigid cock through the front of my pants. I wanted to fuck Pam's brains out, but she was my sex slave for the entire weekend, and she had to do whatever I told her to. She quickly unzipped the front of my pants, reaching inside to free my hardon, and then Pam sat back for a moment, pulled her tight cleavage-revealing top off over her head and then reached between her breasts and unfastened the front closure to her demi-bra. Pam teasingly peeled the twin cups back away from her full C-cup breasts, wanting me to admire her nice chest. With her breasts naked so I could play with them at my choice, Pam stood there in front of me for a moment or two, letting me see and admire her nice sexy tits. Her beautiful full breasts were tipped by very cute dark nipples, both of them obviously hard and perky from her arousal.

"Pam, I don't want to give you a big head, but you have seriously sexy tits, girl," I said, wanting to push as many of Pam's buttons as I could and she how she reacted. "I've always loved seeing you out in public, and noticing how hot you look, especially your sexy tits and the nice cleavage you're always showing."

"Mmmmm, Tom, you're going to make me blush, honey," Pam responded. I doubted that, but I was going to be as open and blantantly honest with this young horny babe as I could. There was nothing like stating the obvious to see how she'd respond.

She then bent over, and started stroking my cock and quickly took the head of my hardon in her lips and began to suck and lick on it, quickly starting to make me moan and want the first blast of hot cum to shoot into her sexy slut's mouth. There wasn't anything I didn't want to do with Pam, but seeing how good she was at sucking cock was a good starting point.

"Easy girl, don't fucking bring me off in two minutes," I said as I wanted to let her know it felt really hot, without saying it right out loud.

"I could do it, too," Pam said as she took her mouth off my cock for a moment, and then quickly started stroking my shaft and licking the swollen head of my hardon.

Pam was obviously a very experienced cocksucker and I could clearly see it turned her on to have a hard cock in her hands and her mouth. She was like a lot of women who love hard cocks, and love getting a man's cumload in their tummy, too. I already knew it, but Pam was obviously a very sexy cum-slut and a horny cocksucker, too. From what I knew of Pam, she was a very sexy slut in every possible way you can describe it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.