Pam and Her Friends
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Pam, a twenty-something woman, is addicted to older men, the age of her own father, who she regularly fucks, and his male friends. She cannot get enough of their attention and their cocks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Father   Oral Sex  

The following Friday night a group party took place and the theme for the evening was set to be "Breeding Time." If anyone wanted to fuck that night, it had to be done with the woman down on all fours and her partner had to mount her from behind and fuck her doggy style. Most of the women were totally excited that Amy had picked that as the theme for the evening's sessions. Pam, especially loved the idea, since she loved being taken from behind like she was a horny bitch dog in heat. Pam not only knew she WAS a bitch in heat; tonight she could be that bitch in every possible way. It really turned her on.

Everyone arrived at the home where the party would be held, and the men and women quickly got naked so the activities could begin. Someone suggested there be a line of "bitches" in a row so the men could take turns "breeding the bitches," so Pam and several of the women were placed in a row of naked females on their hands and knees on mattresses. Some of the women who loved to eat pussy started out by moving up behind the various bitches and eating pussy to get them wet and lubed up for the studs that would follow. Pam wasn't exactly sure who buried their tongue and fingers in her pussy, but Pam felt herself growing very wet and aroused as the woman eating her out quickly brought her off and then started sliding two and then three fingers in and out of her tight cunt in a hot finger-fucking.

As the females felt they'd gotten wet enough to take a cock, they raised their hand and a string of horny males because to group up and start mounting the women to fuck them. Pam quickly raised her hand after the female getting her preppred had brought her off. Pam was usually so horny and normally so wet and turned on that she didn't need a lot of oral foreplay to get her amply juiced up.

Pam wasn't sure who the first male to mount and fuck her was, but she'd have bet money it was probably her own father. He was such a horndog and he loved fucking his own daughter so much that Steve was probably the first cock that penetrated her. She didn't know and the women had been told not to turn around to see who was fucking them. Pam just felt strong male hands caressing her naked ass and then she felt fingers stroking up and down over her wet cunt lips before the lubrication was spread on the man's cockhead and then she felt the hardon touching her cunt and then the opening of her pussy as the man pushed forward, seating his cock and then pushing deep inside her tight pussy.

Pam moaned in lusty hotness from the feeling of being taken doggy style by an unknown cock, and the male joined with her at the groin began humping in and out, and as he did, he reached under her chest, cupping her sexy full C-cup breasts as they dangled hotly. That was partly made Pam think this was Steve because that was always the first thing he did whenever he fucked her—cupped her tits and played with them while he was taking her pussy. Steve loved his daughter's nice tits and never failed to feel her up as often as he could.

The man inside her was soon breathing hard as he really threw a lusty hot fuck to her, and Pam was bent over, taking the fucking, and she was quickly orgasming, too. As soon as the man achieved his orgasm, he spurted his cumload inside her hot pussy and then he pulled out, and Pam waited for the next horny stud to come along and service her.

The next few guys who mounted Pam she would have guessed were some of her father's older friends and the men in the group who found Pam especially hot and loved to soak their cocks in her tight horny young pussy. Pam knew many of the men looked forward to every chance they got to slide their cocks inside her and she enjoyed all of the older men who showered her with special attention. As one of the men mounted her and guided his cock into her pussy, he also dipped his fingers in her wet juices and then slid his finger inside her asshole and was reaming her butt which really made Pam cum hard. When he finished cumming, Pam could feel the ample loads of semen starting to seep out of her pussy lips.

Up and down the line, Pam could hear the erotic sounds of the wet pussies and hard cocks fucking and the sighs and moans of horny men and women getting off.

Pam lost count of how many men took her before the evening was finished, but by the time the last guy spurted his cum inside her cunt, Pam was pretty tired and had cum so many times she'd lost count of that, too.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.