Pam and Her Friends - Cover

Pam and Her Friends

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Pam, a twenty-something woman, is addicted to older men, the age of her own father, who she regularly fucks, and his male friends. She cannot get enough of their attention and their cocks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Father   Oral Sex  

Note: See "Pam and the Initiation" [posted SO story] for a description of Pam being brought into the swap group mentioned below.

Pam, a very pretty and hotly built young wife, had become one of the primary female members, especially among the younger women, of the large sex swap group that she had been brought into at an early age. Her sexual education began many years before she'd been deflowered by a well-hung black stud in a public setting where he had taken her virginity, and then her own father had fucked her, along with all of the other men present who wanted a piece of her newly deflowered pussy. That night had been an experience that Pam looked back at as only a blur, as numerous adult men either had her suck their cocks or they mounted her and fucked her, spurting their large cumloads deep inside her unprotected pussy.

Pam had played sexually with both her mom and dad long before that night when she'd taken her first cock, and Pam quickly found herself one of the most sought after young teenage members of the group, especially by the older men who were normally fathers or some of the other girls or some of the most significant male members of the community. Pam knew that she was not only entering a world of very active sexual play with countless older men her own father's age and older, but a lot of men who could protect her and keep her out of trouble in the years ahead.

In the first months and then several years of Pam's involvement in the sex swap group, she began to enjoy the company of the older men more and more. She had to be honest and admit that even though she'd had sex with guys her own age or slightly older, and was married to a guy a year older than her, the older men who fucked her were the most experienced and the best lovers. And, Pam had to admit to herself, although she'd never tell anyone else, she loved the way the older men spoiled her. They often gave her very expensive gifts and things that she loved getting, and they were right – the expensive gifts gained significant advantage with Pam and the men who treated her the nicest, got the most attention and the best results with Pam. Pam knew that the horny men who treated her really nice didn't need to worry about where they could get some pussy in the future – she'd be more than glad to spread her legs or suck them off anywhere, and anytime.

Pam even found herself, even after she'd gotten married, being asked out for a date in the evenings, and sometimes even on weekends. Sometimes her husband, Larry, was invited to join the man and maybe his wife if he was married. Sometimes it was clear that it was only her company that was being sought, and Larry would either be out of town on a business trip or he'd need to find something else to do that night. Pam would be gone and she'd get home when her date was over.

Pam loved the large group sex swap parties that she was almost always a part of, but she'd become very much addicted to the one-on-one dates that became a part of her own personal social life, too. Sometimes she'd even get a call from her father, Steve, and he'd set up an evening date with her and often let her know other men were going to be partying with him and Pam. Pam knew what she'd turned into – a lusty party girl who older men lusted for and who knew they could "have" whenever their desires focused on her and her sexy ways.

Pam had been fucked by her own father, and most of the other men present at the party, on the night she was initiated into the large sex group, but she'd played sexually with him for many years before that. Her mom had taught her how to stroke and suck her father's cock, and she'd fine-tuned her cocksucking skills until she was an expert at sucking her partner's cock. Pam frequently gave her father, Steve, head, and she loved to suck him off and swallow his big cumloads.

After Pam lost her virginity, all restraints on sex were gone for her. Her father would frequently fuck her and sometimes twice in an evening, and then he began to arrange group parties for him and some of his older friends. Pam almost never turned any sexual arrangements unless she was so sick she couldn't get out of the bed.

One afternoon, Pam's father called and asked her if she could go over to Harry Randall's house after she left work and spend some time with him. Pam knew her father Steve was asking her to go to the older man's house and have sex with him.

"Sure, Dad, tell Mr. Randall I'll be over to see him about 6:30, OK?"

"OK, baby, I'll let him know to expect you then," her father replied.

Pam loved these impromptu requests to party with her Dad's friends, and she dressed for work every day with the intention that if she had an unexpected opportunity for a date, she'd be dressed appropriately for the occasion. Pam knew she was everything these older men wanted— a sexy young woman who was pretty, well built, eager to please them, and who was willing to do whatever sexual act they wanted. She already knew a large number of the men her father's age and many who were older, and she knew what they liked and what really turned them on and got them off. Pam's mother had taught her from an early age how to know what would pleasure a man, and she'd learned all her lessons very well. Her mother had even coached Pam to pay attention to which men seemed most attracted to her and how she dressed.

Pam knew that most men wanted playful chat and flirting, and when things eventually got to sex they wanted a blowjob to start off, and then many of them wanted her to fuck them, or let them take her in the ass or a number of kinkier sexual things. She was willing to do it all. Pam would even role-play with some men who wanted her to act like she was a young school-girl or some other person. Some even wanted her to act like they were her daddy. Pam especially loved it when a party included her own father, and he and her could do whatever they wanted and the others were there to watch them in action and join in. Her father fucked her several times a week, and there was nothing that he and her had not tried and enjoyed. Pam never seemed to want for the attentions of older men.

Pam arrived at Harry Randall's near 6:30 as she'd agreed, and he let her in at the front door. He was wearing a casual sport shirt and slacks, and had a drink in his hand. He offered Pam a drink, too, and they walked into his living room where he showed her to a seat on the couch. Pam had been with Harry many times before and he was one of her regular "boyfriends" whenever the large swap group got together for parties.

"Thanks for coming over on such notice, Pam," Harry said. "It's always so good to see you."

"Harry, I love to see you, too," Pam said, as she sipped her drink. They made small talk for a few minutes, and then Harry put his drink down and came over to sit beside Pam on the large couch. That was Harry's signal that verbal foreplay was over, and he was ready for Pam to play with him.

Pam moved into Harry's arms, raising her head to kiss him on the lips lustily. She was already very aroused from the time she'd left her office to drive to his house and became much more turned on when he'd joined her on the couch. Now she was in the moment she lived for when these older men showed her how much she meant to them.

Harry kissed Pam hungrily as he held her close and let the sexy scent of her perfume work its magic in arousing him even more. Pam always wore very sensual perfumes that could give a man a hardon from just being near her. As he kissed Pam's soft moist lips, his hand slipped down over her chest, and he cupped her left breast through her pullover top that she'd worn. Harry's cock grew instantly harder as his hand closed over her full rounded C-cup breast and he realized that Pam was braless under her top. She taken her bra off at her office before she left, and Harry didn't know but she'd removed her thong, too, so her pussy was naked underneath the short skirt she was wearing.

Harry flipped his thumb over Pam's hard nipple through her top, and he loved the sigh of lusty arousal he got in response. "Ohhhhh, yes, play with my tits, Harry," Pam begged. Harry reached down, grabbing the bottom of her top and pulled it up over her breasts until it was bunched at her neck, completely exposing her naked breasts. Harry locked his lips over her right nipple, sucking it, and pulling on the aroused tit. Pam loved having her breasts sucked, and she felt her pussy growing wetter and hornier as Harry sucked first one nipple and then the other. Then, he let his hand slide down over Pam's lower stomach and he moved his hand up under her short skirt, reaching up between her sexy smooth legs. He kept reaching and felt nothing, expecting to find a thong, but he fingers first found smoothly shaved pussy lips that were already wet from her own juices. Harry continued kissing and sucking her tits while he slid a finger over her pussy lips and then slipped two fingers into her tight wet pussy. His fingers were grabbed snugly, but he drove them in to the hilt and then pulled them back out, finger fucking Pam and giving her a taste of what he had waiting for her between his legs. He slid his two fingers in and out several times, making Pam moan in lusty response to the feel of his fingers in her horny cunt.

Pam normally always wanted to give her lovers a hot blowjob before they fucked, but this time she was so aroused and so hot from Harry's caresses and sexy foreplay that she just wanted him to get his hard cock out and fuck her brains out. She let him continue to finger her wet pussy, and then she couldn't stand waiting anymore.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.